Who shot JFK?

E

ExactChange

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8136240710964892606&q=Zapruder+Film

William Cooper indicates that the kill shot was delivered by Kennedy's driver, William Greer. This is 45 minutes long.

I dunno, I just don't see it.
Watching the stabilized zapruder film step by step he seems to go
1. Looks Back
2. Turns foward
3. Looks back again
4.Coup de Grace on Kennedy/He lowers his arm and looks back foward
But the problem is that the timing seems wrong, it seems like he threw something at him rather than firing a gun, air powered or other wise. The stuff that is highlighted in the film just seems to be a combination of areas of highly saturated color: the passenger's hair, the edge of the door on the driver's side etc. This could all be edited of course, but the timing isn't working for me.

ExactChange said:
William Cooper indicates that the kill shot was delivered by Kennedy's driver, William Greer. This is 45 minutes long.
Greer's actions during the sequence referred to and the molasses like reactions of the secret service detail after the fusilade are at least open to serious questions. You have to admit ExactChange, if the only shot from in front was discharged by Greer using some form of device then the actions of bystanders to go charging up the grassy knoll toward and behind the picket fence are difficult to explain.

blindpsychic said:
. . . Watching the stabilized zapruder film . . . the problem is that the timing seems wrong. . .This could all be edited of course . . .
In short these are some of the reasons why the Zapruder film is not the flawless documentation of the crime that many believe it to be. Although I confess that I don't know what you mean by the 'stabilized' Zapruder film? I think I read somewhere that JFK assassination researchers had conducted a frame by frame synchronization with the Nix film which showed that certain frames of Zapruder had been subject to editing resulting in different sequencing of body movements after the shots. Maybe the 'stabilized' Zapruder film is one 're-edited' to restore certain frames to their original sequence?

It's interesting to note that in a recent NYT article there are some consensus views at large in the public mind today about the assassination that are just as spurious as those generated by the Warren Commission during the sixties. For example in connection to that article Paul Kuntzler advances the view that he believes 98% of Oliver Stone's film was factual. I just wonder how he quantified that percentage? While it's extremely difficult to discount a conspiracy being behind the assassination (despite the increasingly ludicrous efforts of people like Posner and Bugliosi) saying the death of JFK was the result of a conspiracy says a whole lot without saying very much that is provable.

ExactChange said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8136240710964892606&q=Zapruder+Film

Here's a video which has been improved with the new technologies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCphFZbTTpk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BPyhsW_CNI&feature=related

i always thought the important question was not WHO shot kennedy but WHY. (which leads you to the interest groups who ORDERED the hit)

WHO actually fired the killshot is not all that important IMHO.

if you're interested in the whole deal, check out 'evidence of revision' (discussed here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5857.0 )
typing the title into video.google lets you access all parts.

Iconoclast said:
i always thought the important question was not WHO shot kennedy but WHY. (which leads you to the interest groups who ORDERED the hit)

if you're interested in the whole deal, check out 'evidence of revision' (discussed here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5857.0 )

Hi Iconoclast,

I agree with you and i have seen those videos and they are very good.

Another book which is very interesting is JFK by L. Fletcher Prouty.

See the thread here about that book.

Want to hear one better than "the driver done it"?

The Late Dr. Peter Beter claims the back seat got Kennedy.
Some kind of weapon, that focused a bolt of electricity straight into his head.
They had snipers too, to shoot Kennedy and the passenger, to increase confusion, and non reliable testimony. They left nothing to chance according to Beter, and used one of their latest gadgets.

He claimes that's why the car was illegally dismantled within 2 days of the shooting.

Apparently there was plenty of reasons to take out Kennedy. There wasn't a feather he didn't ruffle. Plus Beters version of recent history, would make you re-think *everything*.

Just throwing it in there :D

Hi Sinny,

Thanks for throwing it out there, yet it seems to me, the methodes have been attributted to far to many variantions; who/how. Not sure if you noted iconclast old post:

Iconoclast said:

The above link to 'Evidence of Revision' (you can also order the DVD's), gives a striking depiction of the ponerization running amuck in certain circles leading up to the Kennedy day's; and after. You may also be very interested in reading the book that Gandalf mentions here:

[quote author=Gandalf]

[...]

Another book which is very interesting is JFK by L. Fletcher Prouty.

See the thread here about that book.
[/quote]

As to the who, that seems to be very much part of the planned distraction to not focus on the why, imo, too.

Sinny said:
Want to hear one better than "the driver done it"?

The Late Dr. Peter Beter claims the back seat got Kennedy.

He claimes that's why the car was illegally dismantled within 2 days of the shooting.
Just throwing it in there :D

Oh! The Dr. Beter's Audio Tapes! Loved 'em so much :P it was about 12 y. ago or something..

Prez. Carter(?) being a Robotoid, Russia's Spheres/UFO, the US submarine Stealth's, and yes, there was also that take on Kennedy being shot by an automated system of guns inside the limousine. Unfortunately that shot that blew up his head seems very likely to have come from a distance, indeed.

I remember that I had to quit listening to those 'tapes' quickly. One of the main promoter of those infos was a certain 'George', who was stuck also with the Wingmakers, the '555 mysteries' of Jesus, RW a go go and alien abductions.. of his own mind, one may suppose.

Looking at those marvelous works today, it's like watching at one of the most successful bit's of disinfo one could ever come up in those years, that was so 'catchy'! At least that was what I was exposed to at the beginning.

Gandalf said:

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content.
Sorry about that."
hmm never before I saw notification like this

Herr Eisenheim said:
Gandalf said:

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content.
Sorry about that."

Me neither. :huh:

Zadius Sky said:
Herr Eisenheim said:
Gandalf said:

Sorry about that."

Me neither. :huh:

Can you give the title exact of this video?

Hmm maybe its just me, but I'm less concerned with why and more concerned with who and how lol. Its enough for me to know Kennedy wanted to clear out the rats in Gov, so naturally made *many* enemies, I just want to know *which* higher power condoned his killing? Because if you can pinpoint where the orders come from, we get an indication of who was top of the shadow Gov at the time. Of course we know the Warren Commision was a complete farce, so all of them were bent as bananas.

In regards to Peter Beter, I still don't know what to make of it! I've been pouring over papers for the last 3 days trying to pin point his sources, as Calvin C Burgins (Author of Fire From The Sky) said "Your not ready for the answer TO THAT QUESTION" however he also said for anyone who truly wants to know some of Beters sources, they should read the Pheonix Journals #86 page 204 and page 29 #98.

I downloaded #86 and on the page it is said that Beter was in communication with Commander Hatonn, and Louise Auchincloss Boyer (aid to Nelson Rokefeller). Louise was his inside source to the Fort Knox scandal, incidentally she was soon thrown from a window :scared:

So far I'm unable to to find Journal #98, I think it was one of the banned journals, I can only find certain pages relating to Blue Beam. That's most frustrating because I'm dying to get to the bottom of the Beter mystery.

So after days, weeks, of searching the only reference I have is to that of Commander Hatonn. The Pheonix Journals are by Gyeorgos *middle name* Hantonn, and some other members of his "team".

Most of the Pheonix Journals read just like Beters transcripts, however I soon had to stop reading them all because there is much talk of God and the Anti-Christ, which is strange, to keep jumping from politics to the Bible. I'm an athiest in the sense that I don't believe in Jesus or the "Anti-Christ", so its hard for the source not to loose credibility in my eyes.

The only other leads I have to follow are Contact Magazine, The Spotlight, and Calvin C Burgins (AKA one who knows). Apart from Fire From the Sky, I can find NO refernce to Calvin apart from one religious entry into the Pheonix Journals.

Usually by now, I would have gave up, especially upon hearing religious talk, however there is still something about Beter, he is an enigma! He was right about Fort Knox, I'm my opinion, and about the bomb planted at Rokefellers house, he was in a high position regarding his bank and finacial affairs, and I'm still searching for his elusive MI6 informant.

As far out as some of his claims seem, they certainly cannot be *disproved* and make a good exoplanation for some of the past events that would otherwise be confusing.

I think the fact that his version of events cannot be disproved, deserves merit, because hoaxers all ways get caught out, or slip up somewhere.

As far as the Pheonix journals go, I dunno. Commander Hatonn?!? I really don't know.

Also, I find the American Bolshevik theory, highly likely, I have also been looking at espionage between America and Russia, and the amount of double agents and double crosses going on, it was thoughy by many CIA that they had been infiltrated at the highest chains of command. Interesting no? Sorry I don't recall my sources of the top of my head, ill edit at some point.

On a side note, what was in that youtube vid that was so graphic?

Sinny said:
Hmm maybe its just me, but I'm less concerned with why and more concerned with who and how lol. Its enough for me to know Kennedy wanted to clear out the rats in Gov, so naturally made *many* enemies, I just want to know *which* higher power condoned his killing? Because if you can pinpoint where the orders come from, we get an indication of who was top of the shadow Gov at the time. Of course we know the Warren Commision was a complete farce, so all of them were bent as bananas.

I think if you just look at JFK's global vision, you get an idea of who was behind his killing. JFK's vision threatened the entire psychopathic structure of our globalised society. If there was and is someone in control of more or less everything of significance on the planet, and if that control was and is based on war, destruction, pillaging of resources, manipulation of populations and, in general, eternal strife among human kind, then it was they who killed JFK because JFK stood against all of that.

Here's a quote from a session from 1995:

Q: (L) What is the “ultimate secret” being protected by the Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves; you are an experiment.

JFK was probably not aware of this, in this context, but his plans, if implemented, would probably have done some serious damage to the plans of this 'Consortium' who want to ensure that control of human destiny never rests with humanity itself. So all ya have to do is figure out who the 'consortium' is, or who their earthly representatives are. I'm thinking high level members of CIA/Mossad/ 'shadow government' etc.

Back
Top Bottom