Who will be moved to the fourth density?

Well a suggestion would be to use the search function for your needs, i myself looked outward for the same questions as this, but, the C's did mention somewhere (so excuse me for not finding the exact quote) but when the question was asked whether a person knows if they are 4th density candidate, the C's said "they can feel it" and i would totally agree on that, it's like a knowing inside yourself, a knowing that i always knew but just had to look inside myself and trust the answer, trusting your own feelings was a huge hurdle i had to overcome, but after doing it, my life changed.

scottiet said:
Well a suggestion would be to use the search function for your needs, i myself looked outward for the same questions as this, but, the C's did mention somewhere (so excuse me for not finding the exact quote) but when the question was asked whether a person knows if they are 4th density candidate, the C's said "they can feel it" and i would totally agree on that, it's like a knowing inside yourself, a knowing that i always knew but just had to look inside myself and trust the answer, trusting your own feelings was a huge hurdle i had to overcome, but after doing it, my life changed.

Be careful, it's very easy to think we are 'special' or 'chosen' (if you know what I mean). For a long time, I thought I was a star child/chosen one and I could feel it deep inside of me.

Unfortunately, that was just pure wishful thinking. I ended up wanting to kill myself at some point because all those 'wishes' never came true. I ended up thinking that I was 'dammed' by life for whatever obscure rason. I ended up hating everyone and everything because I didn't get what I wanted and things didn't happen like I had planned.

I don't think you can know if you are indeed a candidate or not. I don't think it's simply a matter of 'wanting it' or of simply be aware of it. More so, we can't say for sure if a 4D really exists and if there is really a Wave 'coming'.

Be careful friend, beleifs are a dangerous path. We have to be open and objective. I think it's the only way to go.

Peace.

Daenerys said:
Here is the quote and session:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=28389.0

Q: (L) Is there any way to tell if someone is a 4D candidate?
A: Inquire of them.
Q: (L) And, will they know?
A: Yes, at some level. In a sense. Those who are chosen feel it. You will know.

Good.

I think we should emphasis on the terms "at some level" and "in a sense" so we don't get caught in the trap of wishful thinking. Knowledge here should be gained in order to be able to recorgnize the 'signs'.

Osit. Hope it makes sense.

JayMark said:
Daenerys said:

Good.

I think we should emphasis on the terms "at some level" and "in a sense" so we don't get caught in the trap of wishful thinking. Knowledge here should be gained in order to be able to recorgnize the 'signs'.

Remember too, that session was done in the "Frank" days...

Mrs. Peel said:
JayMark said:
Daenerys said:

Good.

Oh! Then yeah, that should be taken in consideration indeed!

The Frank days... that was a heck of a story... gave me chills...

JayMark said:
Mrs. Peel said:
JayMark said:
Daenerys said:

Good.

Yeah, and Frank really thought he was a chosen one.

Nienna Eluch said:
JayMark said:
Mrs. Peel said:
JayMark said:
Daenerys said:

Good.

Yeah, and Frank really thought he was a chosen one.

Haden't gotten that part (chosen one). But I guess that it could explain a lot of things. Wishful thinking is a very dangerous trap and I think Frank is a great example.

As a matter of fact, I can relate to that as I went through a similar period (before discovering the C's, Laura et al) and I also really thought I was a 'chosen one'. I will spare the details but I can tell you that it got me, in the end, on the shore of a river, looking at the sunset crying with a very sharp blade inches away from my wrists.

One shall never underestimate the dangerousness of wishful thinking and all the bullship that comes with it. Doing so is mostly like opening your mind/self to virtually any form of attacks. That can result in an Absolute Mind Fack that can make you wish you were dead. Seriously.

Sorry for the approximately crude language, I don't use it much but it really is very serious matter and I want people to understand it (those who aren't aware yet). I can change them if you want.

If you want as well, I can give more details as far as my wishful adventures are concerned. Like we say, a wise men learns from his mistakes but a genious learns from the mistakes of others. So if mine can help others to not get there, well I'm all yours folks.

I can create another topic for my story though. Actually, I will. Not today as I've got to leave in 15 minutes but perhaps next monday, when I have acess to internet again. It should be interesting. Just you wait and see. :P

Peace. No buckets of light though. Sorry. ;)

Back
Top Bottom