Why we love cats and dogs?

There must be somthing within her pitch that this happens.

828631f101d3e1a865e26b9b2509b6e0.png

Incroyable... Mes 4 chatonnes et mes deux York aiment bien quand je chante "In the garden" ils connaissent tous ces chanson et prières que je dis à haute voix chaque jour... Ils restent tous près de moi sans bruit et calmement... Heureusement...

Incredible.... My 4 kittens and my two York girls like it when I sing "In the garden" they know all those songs and prayers that I say aloud every day... They all stay close to me quietly and calmly... Fortunately....

A recent study has also suggested genetics can influence our likelihood of being a dog-person or not.

Studying twins is a well-known method for disentangling the influences of environment and genes on our biology and behaviour. Because identical twins share their entire genome, and non-identical twins on average share only half of the genetic variation, comparisons of the within-pair concordance of dog ownership between groups can reveal whether genetics play a role in owning a dog. The researchers found concordance rates of dog ownership to be much larger in identical twins than in non-identical ones - supporting the view that genetics indeed plays a major role in the choice of owning a dog.

News link here: Owning a dog is influenced by our genetic make-up

Paper link here: Evidence of large genetic influences on dog ownership in the Swedish Twin Registry has implications for understanding domestication and health associations

This is a cat story and how the cat helped a young man recover from addiction and get off the streets. When you have time to watch a movie this one could lift your spirits.

A STREET CAT NAMED BOB is a moving and uplifting feel-good true story.

When James Bowen finds an injured ginger street cat curled up in the hallway of his
sheltered accommodation, he has no idea just how much his life is about to change.
James lives hand to mouth on the streets of London and the last thing he needs
is a pet. Yet James can’t resist helping the strikingly intelligent tom cat, whom
he quickly christens Bob. He slowly nurses Bob back to health and then sends the cat
on his way, imagining he will never see him again. But Bob has other ideas.

Soon the two are inseparable and their diverse, comic and occasionally dangerous
adventures transform both their lives, slowly healing the scars of each other's
troubled pasts.

J'aurai adoré voir le film mais ce n'est pas possible en France, cependant j'aime l'histoire dans laquelle je crois...

I would have loved to have seen the movie but it is not possible in France, however I like the story I believe in...

This is a cat story and how the cat helped a young man recover from addiction and get off the streets. When you have time to watch a movie this one could lift your spirits.

A STREET CAT NAMED BOB is a moving and uplifting feel-good true story.

When James Bowen finds an injured ginger street cat curled up in the hallway of his
sheltered accommodation, he has no idea just how much his life is about to change.
James lives hand to mouth on the streets of London and the last thing he needs
is a pet. Yet James can’t resist helping the strikingly intelligent tom cat, whom
he quickly christens Bob. He slowly nurses Bob back to health and then sends the cat
on his way, imagining he will never see him again. But Bob has other ideas.

Soon the two are inseparable and their diverse, comic and occasionally dangerous
adventures transform both their lives, slowly healing the scars of each other's
troubled pasts.

I can not see the movie also but there is a book about this story.cat bob.jpg

Back
Top Bottom