Wierdly excited about the Apocalypse much?

Oh man, thanks thanks thanks for posting this. I thought I was nuts when recently I've been having these thoughts. I remember the cs' quote about those who look left to right, and that those who only wait for life to be overcome, I thought I was wrong but just observing my surroundings, this may apply to those for example, who are waiting for the avengers or new hollywood movie, who are just waiting for the next party, for their family reunions, like just waiting for the next feely moment and waiting for lessons to pass out and be overcome, while being indifferent to the poor people at Ukraine and other places.

I've just became too tired of everything, is not laziness as I have my own goals if for any case, nothing happens and keep the same, but at the same time I observe how our society is structured, how the elites are just so robotic, and to see in amazement how people keep these idiotic traditions like halloween and god knows what as if there's something to celebrate about it. How people go in circles on and on and on, in every aspect of their lives, without that growth that changes you and let your being to move on on to the creation of a new society. Is like society gets recycled constantly.

One day I told myself, I just want this planet to gets destroyed, the easy way may be for me, if this world is not changed then respecting my human fellows then the logic answer is suicide. But to be honest that is not nice at all, anyways I do not fear death, even if there is no reincarnation I just don't give a damn. I think living in suffering and surrounded by suffering is worse than just living in a nonsensical world, no matter how much people try to teach and help others for information.

But the only think that I'm waiting with some sort of "hell yeah" attitude is the wave. I don't doubt the comets and a variety of virus will come, nor that some ice age will happen too, but this wave concept seems to be intriguing and interesting to observe and experience.

Chu said:
I can't really say that I feel "excited" about the "Apocalypse", but more like, "Well, things are deteriorating so much that a cleansing is needed, so bring it on! I can't see how things can change unless there is a major shock. On the other hand, sometimes I'm not impatient at all, because I don't feel that I (and this network as a whole, I guess) have learned enough. It's like "Hold on, we need to learn more before! Can you give us a bit more time, Universe?" :-[ But then, the impatience starts again, when I see the deterioration in the world and people suffering, and not much we can do (at least not at a linear level, but there are probably changes occurring that we don't always see.)

I identify very much with this. Thanks.

Maybe we can consider the 'end of times' to be the finishing line at the end of a long running race.

Now, there's a tendency in the runner, as s/he's approaching the line, to slow their stride and let their gathered momentum carry them over.

It's certainly been a long race, and we're all tired, but if we feel we're approaching the finishing line, are we sure that we haven't slowed our stride too?

Too much anticipation on exactly when the line approaches may only lead to us slowing up too early; or lead to us taking our eye off the track and falling prey to any hazards which we were previously vigilant in recognizing.

Just remember:
You have to run to the finishing line, the finishing line won't run to you.

Keep up the pace ...

I've always been like this, myself. It's not about taking pleasure on the fact that other people are suffering. It's the whole "change" factor for me. I'm a person of change, so it's always a good thing for me when great change comes; either good or bad change. Good change is welcomed because good is great. Bad change is welcomed because it means lessons, therefore experience. I didn't think of it this specific way back then when I wasn't familiar with the C's teachings, but the idea was always the same.

So I read this thread originally, and could not answer yes to the title. I was stuck in some lessons and was not excited at all, more like, "Oh, please not yet, please more time!"

Like Prometeo said, people wonder about the next big movie. And I didn't think we'd see Jupiter Ascending, which after being delayed to Feb. 2015 was a bit of a flop. And I didn't think we'd see the second Avengers, which was pretty good. Now I doubt we'll see the new Star Wars. But it doesn't really matter, that's just hanging onto emotionally shallow things. And a weird way of looking at our consensus timeline, in terms of movie release dates.

So it's almost a year later, and it seems this may be the most frightening Halloween ever? I don't know, the future is open. I'm thinking of timelines, variable physicality, the 1000 year period. If the wave is already here, I've definitely been trying to hold my head above water and think I'm getting on top of that surfboard, so to speak.

So, I can now say that, yes, I have had those moments where I am excited about the apocalypse. Kind of like a feeling of adventure. Just the possibility of something good coming out of it. For just the chance of it somehow all working out in the end. Again, the idea of splitting realities and all of that. It's actually hard to fit those higher concepts into what we think will happen. I mean come on, it's not going to be like a Christian Rapture, no? But then you think of the recent session where someone's name was remembered differently among Ark and Scottie. So it will be a more natural and fluid experience it seems.

So, I'm almost there, at the point where I can say, "Ok let's do this, I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Or to use a popular saying, "Come at me bro." I think of the Last Hour, and being ready to die, making every day count a lot.

How long do you reckon you have to be in the apocalypse before it stops being the apocalypse and becomes the new norm? What are the chances that you can be in an apocalypse and be waiting for another apocalypse? I personally consider myself in an apocalypse, for 20 something years now.

luke wilson said:
How long do you reckon you have to be in the apocalypse before it stops being the apocalypse and becomes the new norm? What are the chances that you can be in an apocalypse and be waiting for another apocalypse? I personally consider myself in an apocalypse, for 20 something years now.

I think this is the hard bit for me personally to acknowledge. Due to the amount of films that portray the apocalypse, its got this image stuck in my head of how its going to 'go down'. But when you look around, watch the monthly SOTT videos from around the world, its easy to see that poo poo hit the fan quite a long time ago. And it would be better to accept and act on the fact that we are living it now.

Huxley said:
And it would be better to accept and act on the fact that we are living it now.

It might be worthwhile coming to terms with the fact that we will all most likely being dying in it too, prior to any transition to 4d.
My opinion anyway.

I too have found myself pondering all of the end game scenarios seen in movies, television, games, books, etc etc. it's as though a collective consciousness is reaching out and saying those words no one wants to say out loud. If the madness does not cease, this is all that could possibly come out. But then again I hold dear to a thread of eternal optimism that tells me that those that are awake, those that are human and full of real humanity, those with knowledge, perseverance, and a sense of infinite wonderment and curiosity....well there are so many possible outcomes that each and every choice that each and every one of us makes is like a butterfly flapping its wings in the desert...we never can know with absolute certainly where that tiny seed of wind from those wings may travel...every breeze is a cresting wave of POSSIBILITY and nothing more.

I hope that one day a big comet will destroy this civilization. Not because I feel pessimist ( and I am the type concerning our species) but because I am tired of seeing this planet in all this mess. Something needs to happen. A comet? Ice age? Come asap! Then start again a new world. With a new human species? I don't know. Dinosaurs were there and they did not come back. So maybe in this new world human species will not be there anymore. Meanwhile I will try to be a good human being, be with others good humans, learn, think, try to understand the best I can this chaos. Others civilizations were there and they are not here anymore.

electrosonic said:
Huxley said:

It might be worthwhile coming to terms with the fact that we will all most likely being dying in it too, prior to any transition to 4d.
My opinion anyway.

I agree that we've been living it for a while now. I also agree that there's as good a chance, if not better, that I'm not going to make it, i.e. physical death. But I'm still excited to watch how the Cosmos puts things back into balance, even if I die in the process (I don't want to die, mind you, but we're all going to die at some point). Physical death is unavoidable, but we're all here to experience something that's going to make the hard lessons worth it, I think.

There's also the thing the C's mentioned to keep in mind: there may come a time when the living envy the dead (paraphrasing). Best thing to do, I think, is plan for the worst, hope for the best, and take what comes. And, as Rennie and loreta said, keep the wonderment and curiosity alive and continue to learn.... Or so I think.

SeekinTruth said:
There's also the thing the C's mentioned to keep in mind: there may come a time when the living envy the dead (paraphrasing)..

I know this is replying to a paraphrase but in the context of this thread......could they actually be referring to the living and dead-inside people? That is, there are people right now who are psycho/sociopaths who are carrying on with no fuss like the world is fine, while everyone with real emotions and soulful inside may be suffering, struggling to survive and envious of those with wealth/power who are living a relatively easy existence?

If so - I would also agree with previous suggestions that we're in that time right now.

Apocalypses portrayed in literature and in TV/Movies have to occur within a 2-3 hour time frame. Even if they're carried out over decades in the time frame of the story being told, in the mind of the reader or viewer it happens pretty quickly.

Apocalypses experienced by humans may really be generational or multi-generational.......no one would ever quite know if they're coming into one, in one, or coming out of one as they couldn't be around long enough to see all the changes in effect. Comets and other things might be sudden and have a large scale impact, but you can kill a frog one of two ways - quickly with a weapon or slowly in a hot pot.

SeekinTruth said:
electrosonic said:
Huxley said:

My opinion anyway.

I agree that we've been living it for a while now. I also agree that there's as good a chance, if not better, that I'm not going to make it, i.e. physical death. But I'm still excited to watch how the Cosmos puts things back into balance, even if I die in the process (I don't want to die, mind you, but we're all going to die at some point). Physical death is unavoidable, but we're all here to experience something that's going to make the hard lessons worth it, I think.

There's also the thing the C's mentioned to keep in mind: there may come a time when the living envy the dead (paraphrasing). Best thing to do, I think, is plan for the worst, hope for the best, and take what comes. And, as Rennie and loreta said, keep the wonderment and curiosity alive and continue to learn.... Or so I think.

Sounds reasonable.
I'm not deliberately trying to come over as a pessimist here, I prefer to see myself as a realist, and except the reality that I see presented before me.
The way I see it, the wave is more likely to be long drawn out affair, spreading over 100's if not 1000's of years.
Each person who incarnates during this time gets to live through a snapshot of the event, without ever experiencing the whole.
Its also seems likely that it will only be upon the death of the physical body that each of us will then get the opportunity to transition to 4d STO, if sufficiently orientated.
But of course, just like the rest of you, I'd only be too happy to be 'raptured up' within the next couple of months, but I won't be holding my breath.

This is an interesting thread. And i too have thought much about i feel regarding the apocalypse, how or whatever it looks like. I watched a film called "These final hours" which is basically a few hours before a comet hits earth. Overall though, i think i too will die most likely but my main aim, or the only truest aim i feel i can have is facing it with courage. If all this work could be summed up, its facing the end time with courage. Not killing myself before hand or even in the grips of a true descent into chaos in both people and society. So yes, i am looking forward to it so much as i dislike waiting and seeing the suffering, especially all the migrants around the globe and how they are being treated in the most inhumane way. But if i could teach anyone anything, it is to have courage in the face of this oncoming storm its all i have ever wanted.

I don't want to die and yet we all do, i think though i want to keep in mind how i die and want it to be as much an STO act as possible, however that comes about.

SeekinTruth said:
electrosonic said:
Huxley said:

My opinion anyway.

Thanks ST for the post - and I share similar views. On the topic of death, I guess as you mentioned physical death is unavoidable - hence I just accept it daily as a matter of fact, and after much internalization over the past year, it doesn't really matter to me when it happens anymore. Just glad to be alive for one more day when I wake up every morning.

As mentioned by wand3rer, I only hope that I face the future and any situation the cataclysms bring with courage and full awareness, and ill try my best to hold on to the very end, helping humanity (non psycho's) in any way I can...It certainly feels "exciting" and at the same time it would be a sort of relief. Like loreta mentioned - it is really painful and depressing watching the world grind down daily; the picture of the dead toddler from a refugee boat being washed up on the beach in Turkey certainly just hit the pits for me......A cleansing is definitely due, and I say, bring on the comets !

Back
Top Bottom