Wikileaks: Podesta Email Mentions E.T. Disclosure

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Wikileaks’ Podesta Email Leak Mentions E.T. Disclosure and Zero Point Energy
Posted on October 12, 2016 by State of the Nation

Lance Schuttler
The MIND Unleashed

In what is sure to raise some eyebrows, two emails found in Wikileaks’ latest email leak of John Podesta, allegedly shows that former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell emailed Mr. Podesta with intent to set up a meeting where the two would discuss formal Extraterrestrial Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, or more commonly known as “free energy.”

While Wikileaks has yet to address this specific email revelation, the two emails are being shown on Wikileaks’ website.

In the first email, Mitchell wrote to Podesta:

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

Mitchell then went on to mention the Vatican’s awareness of Extraterrestial Intelligence (ETI):

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

In the second email, the former NASA astronaut wrote to Podesta:

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

At this point, no emails have been discovered yet in the latest batch leak that showed Podesta responding to Mitchell’s email. However, Wikileaks has made it clear that they’ve only published 1% of the Podesta files, with the rest coming throughout the election period.

Could the responses or even more detailed emails about E.T./UFO disclosure be forthcoming? We will soon find out.
Additionally, just a couple days ago, as reported by RT.com, Iraq’s Transport Minister, Kazem Finjan, claims “ancient aliens” built earth’s first airport 7,000 years ago in the Middle East – and used it for interplanetary missions.

It is clear that the momentum for some sort of formal announcement from governmental or miltary agencies is rapidly speeding up.

The ramifications of these two emails are paramount, with numerous possible scenarios playing out from this point forward and the potential for this topic to reach the world’s audience very quickly.

Perhaps the best way for this issue to become clearer is to demand the truth, whatever that might be, on extraterrestrial intelligence and free energy technology.

Perhaps enough people will ask for a response on this email topic from Wikileaks and Julian Assange on Twitter. Or maybe the question will be brought up to Hillary Clinton during a live debate.

Remember too that John Podesta tweeted the following in February of 2015:

"Finally, my biggest failure of 2014: once again not securing disclosure of the UFO files"

One thing is for sure, the world awaits not only Wikileaks’, but Mr. Podesta and the Clinton campaign’s response to these two specific email leaks.

Article link: _http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=51993

I am a bit skeptical when I hear "disclosure". Whether it is about "free" energy or UFOs it always feels like the carrot being dangled in front us.

Another point is the idea of:

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

How STO is it to "not tolerate"? There is still the need to exercise free will in order to grow. If we are not ready as a species to handle more advanced technology then what good is it?

Look at how we are already handling the technology we have. Whether we are morally/spiritually ready or not those who are "wise as serpents" will rise to the next level. Both STO and STS have the same chance to advance.

Dr. Steven Greer has been promoting the good ET intervention for several years now. Steven Greer 2016 Disclosure Update / Genre UFO & Alien

And others too such as Steve Bassett Disclosure UFO Project 2016

So, I still think that even if there is some kind of "disclosure" and the aliens are "Nordic" looking we had better be asking some questions. :huh:

Yeah, good summary of the issues, goyacobol. That's pretty much my take on the likelihood of any "Disclosure", etc.

goyacobol said:
So, I still think that even if there is some kind of "disclosure" and the aliens are "Nordic" looking we had better be asking some questions. :huh:

I remember reading in some older C's transcript that the "bosses" of the Lizzies are human looking too and that they even keep them as pets sometimes.

Found it:

September 24, 1995
A: Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region.

Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, traveling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS.

Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cybergenetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!!

The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

JGeropoulas, the mail you mention is even quoted in a French newspaper which have a large diffusion. So I think we are in front of something well organized. Something to let people believe that good E.T. will help us and watch on us. The trick is that the message come from exactly the opposite side.

I think there's an interesting parallel to do with the US message about Syria.

JGeropoulas said:
Wikileaks’ Podesta Email Leak Mentions E.T. Disclosure and Zero Point Energy
Posted on October 12, 2016 by State of the Nation

<snip>

In the first email, Mitchell wrote to Podesta:

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

Mitchell then went on to mention the Vatican’s awareness of Extraterrestial Intelligence (ETI):

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

In the second email, the former NASA astronaut wrote to Podesta:

At this point, no emails have been discovered yet in the latest batch leak that showed Podesta responding to Mitchell’s email. However, Wikileaks has made it clear that they’ve only published 1% of the Podesta files, with the rest coming throughout the election period.

Could the responses or even more detailed emails about E.T./UFO disclosure be forthcoming? We will soon find out.

<snip>

One thing is for sure, the world awaits not only Wikileaks’, but Mr. Podesta and the Clinton campaign’s response to these two specific email leaks.

I'm afraid 'the world' is not 'awaiting' any response. Note that these are two emails sent to Podesta. As an avid promoter of a 'nuts-and-bolts alien reality, which probably began after his 'conversion experience' aboard Apollo 14, Mitchell would have been regularly petitioning anyone in Washington who would listen to his theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell

Wikipedia said:
On his way back to Earth during the Apollo 14 flight he had a powerful savikalpa samādhi experience, and also claimed to have conducted private ESP experiments with his friends on Earth.

SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, good summary of the issues, goyacobol. That's pretty much my take on the likelihood of any "Disclosure", etc.

Ditto.

IMO, 'disclosure' has already happened, at least for people with eyes to see and the curiosity to research the topic. The fine details may be a bit lacking (and likely beyond our understanding) and certain parties seem to go off the rails on the whole nuts and bolts aspect but the lid is already off as far as I'm concerned. Pushing disclosure on people who are content not to know wouldn't really be doing anyone a service.

elle said:
What is zero point energy? Where can I read about it?

the zero-point energy concept belongs to the quantum field theory physics. An overall introduction can be found in wikipedia: _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

elle said:

You can also read about it in the context which is being brought up here, in this SOTT article.

Given the fair possibility that Killary will be elected to the Presidency next month, and given the fact that Podesta would likely hold a key position in her administration as he was in Bill's in the 90's, AND that Podesta is clearly entrenched in the oligarchy and is a dupe or tool of the US 'deep state' no matter how good his calls for disclosure sound to many, it makes me wonder if he is being set up and fed certain info to help pave the way for some kind of deceptive form of disclosure in the future.

Well, this has my attention now so I couldn't help checking the original source, WikiLeaks. I am not sure why all this information is so readily available to us. It seems that this is the main "disclosure" source for many topics and issues these days. The WikiLeaks search engine is quite sophisticated too. So, is it trustworthy? Who knows? These "emails" could be easily faked I think. As the Ennio said in the previous post "deceptive form of disclosure" may be at hand.

Here the one email in full from Wikileaks:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802 said:
email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

To: john.podesta@gmail.com Date: 2015-08-18 10:30 Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death. Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

NEW GREAT NEWS: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal proposed cooperation in space technology between Pakistan and China as part of the historic declaration, saying it will take the Pak-China relations to new heights. http://tribune.com.pk/story/937041/cooperation-20-mous-worth-2-billion-signed/ A consortium of 35 Chinese companies was also formed that will invest in Pakistan: Pakistan and China on Wednesday signed 20 memoranda of understanding (MoU) worth $2 billion...emphasis on sustainability
________________________________________________________________​

The Cosmic Consequences of Space Weapons: Why they Must be Banned to Preserve our Future FULL ARTICLE: http://consciousreporter.com/global-agendas/treaty-ban-weapons-space-urgently-needed/
________________________________________________________________​

WAR IN SPACE... War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/
___________________________________________________________________​

PREPARING FOR WAR IN SPACE (articles below): http://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/9578-anti-satellite-missiles-and-international-tensions-see-us-china-and-russia-preparing-for-war-in-spaceAnti- Satellite Missiles and International Tensions See US, China and Russia Preparing for War in Space

[left___________________________________________________________[/left]

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/war-in-space-may-be-closer-than-ever/??ftcamp=crm/email//nbe/FirstFTEurope/product War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work By Lee Billings | August 10, 2015

_____________________________________________________________​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/597809/Anti-satellite-weapons-space-war-Earth-Russia-China-United-States World War Three in SPACE? Fears over rise in anti-satellite weapons created by Russia A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space.

____________________________________________________________​

War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/ We're arguably closer than ever to war in space. Most satellites orbiting Earth belong to the U.S., China and Russia. And recent tests of anti-satellite weapons don't exactly ease the scare factor. It sounds like science fiction, but the potential for real-life star wars is real enough. It's just not new. Fears of battles in space go back to the Cold War and several initiatives, like President Reagan's "Star Wars" missile-defense system. Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work spoke to Congress in June about the threat. He said during a speech the technology the U.S. developed during the Cold War allows it "to project more power, more precisely, more swiftly, at less cost." Take a moment to think about everything satellites do. GPS, surveillance and communications all depend on them. And the Scientific American notes you can disable satellites without missiles. Simply spray-painting lenses or breaking antennas is enough. President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget. And a former Air Force officer told the Scientific American most of the United States' capabilities in space have been declassified to send a clear message: There are no rules for war in space. Best regards, Edgar Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD Apollo 14 astronaut 6th man to walk on the Moon Zero Point Energy Consultant

These are strange bedfellows I think (Carol Rosin, Wernher von Braun, Edgar D. Mitchell and now Hillary?). Would the actual ETIs allow the minions to run the show? I doubt it.

If the email is even real Hillary can't claim to be so non-tech savvy. I don't know how important this topic is but maybe it is worth more consideration as we go along.

It is a seemly never ending process of trying to "weed" through the disinformation. I think much of more from the previously quoted session applies this current world stage and show:

Session 24 September 1995
Session 24 September 1995 said:
Q: (L) You have told us on other occasions that the Semitic peoples were remnants of the Atlanteans, and yet they are quite unlike...
A: Whoa!! Wait a minute, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. What Roxanne said was not entirely factual. Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through.
Q: (RC) What did I say that was not factual?
A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as
Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous
home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien"
data.
Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in
Orion.
A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some
are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the
absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of
your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as
vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region.
Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating
space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator
laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities.
Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located
elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cybergenetic
beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting
Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned
by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name,
and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.
Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?
A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.
Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations
came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"
A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.
Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?
A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization
from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and
cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.
Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?
A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where
it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.
Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or
considered regarding the Semitic race?
A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.
Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?
A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."
Q: (L) What were the roots of the Native American type? Was there a basic type that was here on the
planet and was then taken to an Orion lab and genetically modified and then planted?
A: No!!! Have you been paying attention?!?!
Q: (L) What did I miss? Why do some Native Americans believe they come from the Pleiades?
A: Where are the Pleiades?
Q: (L)Well, near Orion. (RC) Oh, okay. So, they are considering the Pleiades part of Orion. What about
Sirius?
A: Sirius is confused as a locator because it appears in similar location in the sky in the northern
hemisphere. The American Indians were confused in the translation because of similar seeming location
due to vantage point.
Q: (L) Okay. (RC) Well, but Sirius is clearly Sirius! It's the brightest star in the sky... it's in all the
legends! (L) Well, it could be that it is not just misinterpretation, but deliberate disinformation? (RC)
How could it be translated wrong? This is not clear! The star charts are very specific!
A: How have YOU translated YOUR legends wrong?
Q: (F) I think the point is that it is clear that we, in our present culture, are easily able to get things
very wrong, even from the more recent times; so it is not a great consideration to think that the more
ancient legends can also be distorted, embellished, and misrepresented.
A: Review what we said at the beginning of this session.
Q: (L) Did the Dogon come from Sirius?
A: All humanoid types originated in Orion region, there are and have been and will continue to be
literally millions of colonies.
Q: (RC) Well, Sirius has a green sky, not a blue sky like we do. (L) The star?! (RC) Well, no, the
planets... Yes, Sirius has a green atmosphere... a light green. (F) Well, I prefer blue! (L) If a lot of the
information that is being propagated these days is confusion or disinformation, what is the purpose of
all this?
A: You answered yourself: Confusion and disinformation.
Q: (L) I have a theory that the truth, in any large degree, will not be known until just prior to some
sort of transition...
A: You expect "truth" then?
Q: (RC) Absolutely! (L) Considering how things are from observation, this may be unrealistic...
A: All there is is lessons, no short cuts!
Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly and why,
exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial
attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.
A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural
profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many
reasons both from on and off the planet.
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate
the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice
to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the
Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire
to annihilate an entire group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of
total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more
difficult and less certain!
Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without
destroying another group?
A: No.
Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates
Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion,
though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy
them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with
Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."
Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC)
And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?
A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!
Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the door who
are going to say: "Come with us, please!" (L) Well, I can't help it! Meanwhile, back to the Celts:
obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good breeding ground for this
"Nephilim Master Race," then it must be because there is something genetically inherent in them that
makes them desirable in this sense. Is this correct?
A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after careful
reflection on the implications.
End of Session

Ennio said:
elle said:

You can also read about it in the context which is being brought up here, in this SOTT article.

Given the fair possibility that Killary will be elected to the Presidency next month, and given the fact that Podesta would likely hold a key position in her administration as he was in Bill's in the 90's, AND that Podesta is clearly entrenched in the oligarchy and is a dupe or tool of the US 'deep state' no matter how good his calls for disclosure sound to many, it makes me wonder if he is being set up and fed certain info to help pave the way for some kind of deceptive form of disclosure in the future.

Hillary and disclosure? That might actually safe her, and this charade of a 'democracy'? Another dream of false hopes for people they can hold on to. But I don't know, it sounds a bit extreme. But I suppose it's kind of an extreme era for the PTB with Russia winning the geopolitical and information war. At this current pace and in the long run, they will lose their global influence.

Maybe Putin is forcing the PTB to consider other alternatives the shift the tide in their favor.

Like this fake alien invasion or some false disclosure. Or whatever scheme that could bring upon World Government. I doubt that it could work. But I am not the Evil James Bond Villain here.

I mean they have tech at their disposal that can beam thoughts in someone mind right? I am sure there was a topic about it but I failed to find it. Anyhow, if that is true, they should have plenty to scheme something creative. And they kind of have to, because there old ways of doing things ain't working anymore with Putin and Co around.

I'm thinking this will be just a flash in the pan, it's not the first time a prominent politician has been involved with possible extraterrestrial intrigues or believing in aliens. It is always dismissed as the ravings of some fringe group or something said just off the cuff and forgotten and then buried. The PTB would have to be truly desperate to play the alien card, doing so would essentially collapse society, and they're hoping they could corral them into a humans vs aliens fervor zealously supporting the deep state, but I doubt their ability to pull off Independence Day convincingly. What you're likely to do is create total chaos with people running a thousand different directions, some supporting you and others not and you have to get control of it. It might work for a little while, but I think it will backfire because there would be too many "glitches."

I could possibly see some sort creepy clown psy-op where you have an "extraterrestrial ISIS?" that pops up on the weird news section at the end of the broadcast every so often. Hillary could give an announcement to reopen Project Blue Book to assess the threat from possible alien infiltrators. You'd have a situation like on X-Files where you have reverse-engineered ships flying around in the middle of the night doing weird things. The phony investigations might provide some type of suspense for the public, but I doubt it would be enough to get the reaction the PTB want because nothing substantial would be revealed. People who see the (fake) craft would be given interviews on sensational programs and then discredited, the thing would disappear. I'm not sure that the real aliens would go for it either, even though the fake invasion could provide a good smokescreen for a real invasion, it would nevertheless focus attention on their activities. And that's if the disclosure is low-key, if it's too intense it becomes hard to maintain control of it. I think the Cassiopaeans' take on it from many years ago is still prescient.
session941119 said:
Q: (T) Were the NATO maneuvers near where she was?
A: Yes. All major military exercises are plagued by UFOs.
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
Q: (T) Why?
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.
Q: (T) Such as what?
A: Earth changes.
Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?
A: Close. They are aware but in denial.
Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the arrival of the cometary cluster?
A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?
A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

The conditions for the real invasion seem to be described here
session941016 said:
Q: (L) "He exerts all the power and right of control as the former beast in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell upon it to exalt and deify the beast whose deadly wound was
healed and worship him..." Well, it seems to say that there is a second beast that is different from the first beast but you are saying that it is just another face of the beast...
A: Yes. Look at it this way, aliens one face; God another; government another et cetera.
Q: (L) Did you mean to say that God was another face of the beast?
A: As represented by religion.
Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's sight.." What does that mean?
A: Aliens perform "miracles".
Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) What does it mean to have been wounded by the sword and still live?
A: Perceived as scary then Godlike.
Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and
worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?
A: Total control once deception is complete.
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?
A: Visa ID number.
So maybe the plan is to create total chaos so that 4D STS can swoop down and save us from these awful people (they created) and enforce total control once the deception is complete. Based on the mundane nature of how these things tend to play out and the advantage aliens have by staying in the shadows, I'm not holding my breath on this one; I'll believe it when I see it. I think this prediction is a ways off from fulfillment, but maybe we're farther along in the agenda than I think we are.

Neil said:
[snip...]

So maybe the plan is to create total chaos so that 4D STS can swoop down and save us from these awful people (they created) and enforce total control once the deception is complete. Based on the mundane nature of how these things tend to play out and the advantage aliens have by staying in the shadows, I'm not holding my breath on this one; I'll believe it when I see it. I think this prediction is a ways off from fulfillment, but maybe we're farther along in the agenda than I think we are.

Yes, that's where I think the religious element comes in I think. Throughout history it's always the necesscity for the "gods" to be worshipped. The "shock and awe" factor might finally do it but it will have to get more "real" as in "border realm" crossing I think.

Also we sometimes soon forget recent activity such as:

Session 7 November 2015

Q: (L) Okay, back to the butterfly UFO. Was this the one people were saying was a hoax?
(Perceval) No, that was the last session.
(Andromeda) I think it was the one that was on SOTT.
(L) Do we have a picture of it? Get us a picture.
(Galatea) [Goes to print picture of butterfly/boomerang UFO] Okay,
it's this one.
(L) Oh yeah, that one.
(Andromeda) It's the boomerang butterfly.
(Galatea) Is it a legitimate UFO?
A: Legit.
Q: (Galatea) I knew it! I got one right. Is it the motorman?
A: 4D STS.
[Butterfly UFO footage: _https://youtu.be/UQNvkJPigiQ ]
Q: (Galatea) They're pretty. They're like butterflies.
(Scottie) Until they try to eat you!
(Galatea) It's like a manta ray/butterfly.

I'm not saying we should ignore current events but we should also be ready for other possibilities. Of course we still have to "wait and see"

Back
Top Bottom