Wind Energy - "green energy" scam?

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Helicopters to the wind turbine rescue

In case it has not been mentioned earlier (?) I do not know - but I heard yesterday, via german Nuoviso.tv during their 95th session called “Home Office” that the frozen wind turbines in Germany lately - especially near the Baltic Sea in the north - require that expensive helicopers have to pour antifreeze solvents onto them, in order to get them working (?) again. There is a pool of 100 helicopters for that very purpose.

The tale of green energy, saving CO2, saving the climate and so on - is such a joke ... at so many levels. :scared:

It just hits me... I wonder, how the wind turbines are handled during winter in Sweden ?! I have absolutely no clue...

Yes, there are many pics about this on the net from previous winters. Sounds like a great idea: Have fuel-hungry helicopters poor chemicals on wind turbines to generate power to save the planet :headbash: Plain incompetence paired with greed and ideology... We probably will see more blackouts in the near future...

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Yes, there are many pics about this on the net from previous winters. Sounds like a great idea: Have fuel-hungry helicopters poor chemicals on wind turbines to generate power to save the planet :headbash: Plain incompetence paired with greed and ideology... We probably will see more blackouts in the near future...

Here is such a video from several years back:

And pretty efficient, eh :halo:.

Top Bottom