Wonderful tonight... (testing my new microphone)

Quelle jolie voix tu as, c'est un vrai plaisir... Merci beaucoup pour le partage...
Heureuse que tu sois venue hier soir... Je t'embrasse...

What a nice voice you have, it's a real pleasure... Thanks a lot for sharing...
Glad you came last night... I kiss you...

Lovely 💞 Thank you for all the songs.

I wasn't in a position at that time for someone to lean on ME. I don't know if you can hear that in the song. I hesitated for a very long time to post it here, but it's still a matter of my heart that your wish is granted. Maybe there will be a new version when I come out of my currently very difficult emotional situation strengthened again. So here for you and all...
Now, I am leaning on you, as your voice fills the silence of my home. We shed tears for many reasons...Gratitude @Mililea and a warm embrace.

Hi all... here is my newest work... first Video on Youtube :-[ I recorded it for a talent competition in my company. I struggled to attend, because of my actual hard situation, but I did it against all my doubts and fears and as a tribute to my husband 😢... here we go...

Oh ! Quelle merveille, je n'ai pas compris les paroles mais ta voix et les photos en disaient tant que je t'ai compris...
Félicitations ma Belle... Puis-je la partager sur mes réseaux sociaux ?...
Je te donne le premier prix à ton concours...
Merci pour le partage tant apprécié...

Oh what a wonder, I didn't understand the words but your voice and the pictures said so much that I understood you...
Congratulations my beautiful one... Can I share it on my social networks?...
I give you the first prize in your contest...
Thank you for sharing so much...

Oh ! Quelle merveille, je n'ai pas compris les paroles mais ta voix et les photos en disaient tant que je t'ai compris...
Félicitations ma Belle... Puis-je la partager sur mes réseaux sociaux ?...
Je te donne le premier prix à ton concours...
Merci pour le partage tant apprécié...

Oh what a wonder, I didn't understand the words but your voice and the pictures said so much that I understood you...
Congratulations my beautiful one... Can I share it on my social networks?...
I give you the first prize in your contest...
Thank you for sharing so much...
I shared it as an official video on you Tube, you may share it... Even though I'm a bit excited about it and my little heart is pounding. Thank you for your words ... @PERLOU @Alana :hug2:

Merci Alana pour les paroles...
Mililéa, tu ne le reverras peut-être pas avec tes yeux humains mais tu le verras toujours avec les yeux du coeur, ton amoureux et mari...

Thank you Alana for the words...
Mililea, you may not see him again with your human eyes but you will always see him with the eyes of your heart, your lover and husband...

Back
Top Bottom