World on Fire? Protests everywhere... Celestial Intentions?

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Earlier today I posted the following in the "Tornadoes" thread:

Recent events in both weather and social unrest are just NUTS. Reminds me of the very first session with the Cs:

Q: (L) What are you here for tonight?
A: Prophecy.
Q: (L) What prophecies?
A: Tornadoes Florida - several.
Q: Where else?
A: Also Texas and Alabama.
Q: (L) When?
A: Sun is in Libra.

One naturally wonders if that was a prediction of a marker event? Like the 2014 "explosion" in Ukraine was the beginning of the total insanity that we live in today.

Then, later in the day I saw the following:

What that makes me think of is Victor Clube writing:

[W]hen the prospect of these global catastrophes recurs, such is the nerve-racking tension aroused in mankind
that the principal leaders of civilization have long been in the habit of dissembling as to their cause (and likelihood) simply in order to preserve public calm and avoid the total breakdown of civil affairs. ...

The Christian, Islamic and Judaic cultures have all moved since the European Renaissance to adopt an unreasoning anti-apocalyptic stance, apparently unaware of the burgeoning science of catastrophes. History, it now seems, is repeating itself: it has taken the Space Age to revive the Platonist voice of reason but it emerges this time within a modern anti-fundamentalist, anti-apocalyptic tradition over which governments may, as before, be unable to exercise control. The logical response is perhaps a commitment on the part of government to the voice of reason and a decision to eliminate all signs as well as perpetrators of cosmic catastrophes in order to appease a public not too far given to rabid uniformitarianism. Cynics ... would say that we do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions!

Which brings me, of course, back to the initial item about the tornadoes in FL and TX being possibly markers?

There sure have been a lot of close calls with asteroids and some interesting fireballs and meteorites in the past few months.

And every other week there’s a discovery of a new “not really a danger” asteroid or comet that is headed towards earth.

The social chaos in the world has a different flavor this time around, for me at least, it seems so unjustifiably disproportionate, or maybe not disproportionate... but so harsh and widespread

Gurdjieff describes the state of 'Soolionensius' in Beezlebub's Tales, when, as a result of cosmic influences, whole populations become increasingly agitated, hateful, and highly suggestible (a kind of destructive mass psychosis). And this state isn't restricted to the masses. The 'power-possessing beings', elite in all forms, also break down and lose their touch, engaging in increasingly foolish behavior as a result of their own anxiety. This leads to periods of 'reciprocal destruction' in wars or revolutions, being different expressions of the same cause. Both stem from a kind of social madness and lasting anxiety.

It's hard to look around at the world today and say that anxiety and suggestibility are not at a peak, and that they aren't present in a whole bunch of places all at once. And we need only look at the actions of most of our elites in the West to see that the facade of having things 'under control' is slipping real fast. American power disputes are reaching a peak (some truly insane behavior with regards to both the Democratic party and the Dem vs Rep dynamic), Brexit shows huge divisions both inside the UK and between the EU, Catalonia is heating up again, the Italian coalition government with Salvini broke down, there's fresh fighting in Syria thanks to Turkey, Hong Kong is raging, Chile has sudden surprise violence...

And that's before looking at Typhoon Hagibis (that blew up REALLY fast, all of a sudden), these Tornadoes, etc. Not to mention the very mediocre summer in places that should have had good ones.

It sure looks like Soolionensius is rearing its head. And there would be a cosmic cause to that.

Gurdjieff describes the state of 'Soolionensius' in Beezlebub's Tales, when, as a result of cosmic influences, whole populations become increasingly agitated, hateful, and highly suggestible (a kind of destructive mass psychosis). And this state isn't restricted to the masses. The 'power-possessing beings', elite in all forms, also break down and lose their touch, engaging in increasingly foolish behavior as a result of their own anxiety. This leads to periods of 'reciprocal destruction' in wars or revolutions, being different expressions of the same cause. Both stem from a kind of social madness and lasting anxiety.

It's hard to look around at the world today and say that anxiety and suggestibility are not at a peak, and that they aren't present in a whole bunch of places all at once. And we need only look at the actions of most of our elites in the West to see that the facade of having things 'under control' is slipping real fast. American power disputes are reaching a peak (some truly insane behavior with regards to both the Democratic party and the Dem vs Rep dynamic), Brexit shows huge divisions both inside the UK and between the EU, Catalonia is heating up again, the Italian coalition government with Salvini broke down, there's fresh fighting in Syria thanks to Turkey, Hong Kong is raging, Chile has sudden surprise violence...

And that's before looking at Typhoon Hagibis (that blew up REALLY fast, all of a sudden), these Tornadoes, etc. Not to mention the very mediocre summer in places that should have had good ones.

It sure looks like Soolionensius is rearing its head. And there would be a cosmic cause to that.

Very apt summation.

I just wonder this: if this is a marker period, what is it presaging or marking?

The additional "prophecies" of that session were:

Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.
Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Go to Denver airports.
Q: (L) When is all this going to happen?
A: Scandal - Scandal - Denver Airport.
Q: (L) What about the Denver airport?
A: Scandal.
Q: I don't understand.
A: New Denver airport.
A: Pay attention.
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

And more wider ranging discussion.

So, anyway, I just wonder. I noticed also that there were a couple articles about "The Big One" in California maybe slated to happen soon because of the sudden movement of a fault that hasn't done anything for about 500 years or something like that.

As Wu Wei Wu wrote above:

It's hard to look around at the world today and say that anxiety and suggestibility are not at a peak, and that they aren't present in a whole bunch of places all at once.

And:

And this state isn't restricted to the masses. The 'power-possessing beings', elite in all forms, also break down and lose their touch, engaging in increasingly foolish behavior as a result of their own anxiety.

It's like Sodom and Gomorrah and the Tower of Babel combined, and on steroids!

Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.
Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Go to Denver airports.
Q: (L) When is all this going to happen?
A: Scandal - Scandal - Denver Airport.
Q: (L) What about the Denver airport?
A: Scandal.
A: New Denver airport.
A: Pay attention.
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

About Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies...

Here are some pictures that are depicted in their murals...

EEzsQmzU4AAivHd

EEzsNT0W4AAnMCG

EEzsNTxWsAMFFEX

And of course a Video (there are many) explaining some of the images above...

It is interesting that some of those mass movements, violent and not so violent, started in the beginning of this yer 2019.

Some STS (PTB) oriented (Hong Kong) and some provably STO (Celestial Intentions) oriented as Ecuador (Indigenas demonstrations) Chile, Salvini in Italy, Sudan Rallies today, Catalonia et al.

By Celestial Oriented I mean Not a clear leadership behind the mass movements.

Just my two cents... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

PS... Some of these murals have been taken down. Instead people now see huge signs mocking conspiracy theorists. An example of the truth being hidden in pain sight?

EEzsSGSU4AUJytZ

Last edited:
All these large groups of people gathered demonstrating or protesting reminded me of the following excerpt that began with a question in one session about a Zulu elder Credo Mutwa and the idea of Light Warriors. The answer from the C's was that "Groups of people represent energy portals in cosmic rather than global terms." This is actually an incredible thought, it is mind blowing. When we see the huge demonstrations like in Lebanon, the vandalism in Chile, the frustration in Barcelona, the craziness of the Extinction Rebellion, what would it look like if one could appreciate them from the perspective of cosmic energy portals. The word portal also points to the possibility of coming in, going out or both and might there in some instances be similarities with what happens in wild weather phenomena or natural catastrophes, as one Tweet from Chile compared the situation to one after a major earthquake.

For the whole context about "Groups of people represent energy portals" Session 31 July 2002
Q: (Brainwave) So all his theory about this Light Warrior thing may have some kind of credibility?

A: In a sense, but not precisely in the way thought. Groups of people represent energy portals in cosmic rather than global terms.

Q: (S) Does that mean that we are seeing him as a force that was a representative...

A: Light warriors are "connectors" on a cosmic level.

Q: (L) Connectors between what and what?

A: Transducers of energy of transition rather like capacitors!

Q: (L) What's a capacitor? (M) It's an electrical way of collecting and dumping a flowing charge; a way of accumulating charge and releasing it later in a sudden burst of energy. You can send enormously strong pulses from capacitors by putting in small amounts of energy over a long period of time. They used to be called accumulators. (Perceval) What transition?

A: Transition of your sector of space/time.

Q: (Brainwave) So are they accumulating energies and is it at a particular point that we may need help to transition they...(S) Give us the energy necessary, is that what you mean?

A: Partly. It will depend on how much awareness you manage to generate to direct the energy.

Q: (Brainwave) It's like he was right. (A) So for these capacitors (Perceval) Partly. (L) Zulus, Light Warriors. Is this a genetic function?

A: More or less.

Q: (Brainwave) What do we want to say on this? (L) You know they throw you something you don't expect and what do you do? You have all your little preconceived notions and you have it all figured out and you think you're going to get a little confirmation and then they toss you something that says uh-uh. (S) Well this is a whole new concept...well not really. (Brainwave) Well they are more in tune with the Earth so, and they say it's the awareness they manage to generate. So if we don't generate this awareness they're going to transduce a different kind of energy? (L) They'll tranduce into STS I guess. The energy is free it's just...(S) It just depends on our awareness. (Brainwave) Yeah because STS needs light also. (S) So should we ask does it...(Brainwave) Depend on how much awareness we generate?

A: They can be "food for the moon" or food for the soul.

Q: (Brainwave) Well, God they've been food for the Moon for a long time. (L) So has everybody else. (S) It's the same for all of us though, so is there anything special about them or different than anybody else?

A: Absolutely.

Q: (Perceval) So their genetics...it's a function of genetics... (A) I would ask if there is any other say nation or tribe of similar make-up? (S) Yeah, maybe there's a tribe in every section of the world, or something.

A: There is a "spectrum" as Mouravieff suggests, however the Zulu compose a sort of "drone" tone.

Q: (S) So is this something they do deliberately or is it something unconscious?

A: It is a function of the 4th density energies they "represent."

Q: (A) Okay, so it is a drone tone. That is the main tone which is foundational to the harmonics. You build the music on this infrastructure, so to say. (L) There's the drone, there's the bass, there's the melody. (Brainwave) Listen to his voice, what does his voice sound like to you? I don't know...(Perceval) Yeah, there is a resonance. (Brainwave) Yeah, in his voice. (Perceval) They said a spectrum as in Mouravieff, the spectrum of the genetics able to carry light or to act as a light for transition. I'm not really sure on how that...(L) I think they're talking about a soul tone. (Brainwave) That singing that they do, that special kind of singing is it symbolic of that drone tone.

A: Indeed, as is all of reality symbolic of things at other levels and "depths" of being.
On example where the above understanding of groups as transducers applies is:
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

In the introduction to Session 09 June 2009 that preceded the appearance of the Eiriu-Eolas meditation technique, there are many interesting excerpts from earlier sessions including a reference to Session 15 April 2000 where the possible function of stones and crystals as transducers was mentioned. The question now is: if an Atlantean crystal, a stonehenge structure or a megalith could transduce energy, might it also be that a close brush or an actual hit by a meteorite is a possible way to transducing energy into our realm? Other possibilities for transducing energy could be Cosmic events resulting in bursts of electromagnetic waves and cosmic particles, because the C's have mentioned they also influence us.

Around and around we go!

Friday, DNA DNA at a club in Ben Avigdor 17 in southern Tel Aviv, formerly "Hanger 17": beatings, chairs and knives. Security guards try to separate but violence continues. Only hours later, police find out about the serious incident. Tonight on social networks

Sunday, October 20th 2019 around 11:14 UT.
Location Vallejo US Geo Loc 38.1107° / -122.2177° Elevation 29.0873m

Friday, October 18th 2019 around 03:14 UT.
Location Goose Creek US Geo Loc 33.0111° / -80.0065° Elevation 5.8183m

It all comes down to lessons. Pinnacle events produce some of the greatest lessons. Some lessons can only be done during times like these. You need the apocalyptic slant on every event, no matter how minor it is. If that does not work, just scream it at others until they also believe. We all see this, just about everywhere now.

I see the self-serving souls are doing a great job at the mess that the world is now in. Took a lot of effort to make it this way, you know? They had to have a lot of backing to make those pic's in Denver, a reality.

Greater lessons vs normal or lesser lessons. I believe that all lessons are important but granted that the effect of each one is greatly different on different souls. I expect that the upcoming events will affect all souls, greatly.

But you go to have chaos to make this lesson effective. Looks like we are really close now.

‘World on Fire’, great title, best explanation that can be made for this reality. Haiku …

Yeah, the chaos raging throughout the world really scares me because it does feel like we're reaching a tipping point. I constantly wonder how long do we have left of "normal times" until all hell break loose and we have full-blown civil wars and chaos. Is it gonna be next year? By the end of this year?

I guess the financial crisis has to start first and then it's all going to unravel from there. In a way, it all feels a bit ridiculous, like an horrible joke. Canning food, buying gold or trying to get weapons to fight off potential attackers...etc, I mean how are any of these things supposed to help when you faced with the complete extinction of our mankind? Like concretely, between random and mindless violence, starvation, potentially having to sleep outside in a cold weather....etc, when things finally go South, your family and you (especially if there are young children or anybody disabled) isn't going to live long. I guess the point isn't of surviving, but a part of me can't help thinking, can't we just skip to the dying part? This is where we're heading anyway. Oh well.

This last week in my country, in my work and in my environment has been very hard and difficult.

This little paragraph from a 2018 session, I think it's very important ...

Session 11 August 2018

(Joe) I dunno if other people feel the same way, but these days I have a sense that the stuff going on in the world in terms of the political stuff, infighting, and that kind of stuff is increasingly kind of irrelevant in a certain sense...

A: It is. We have said that you should enjoy the show.

Q: (Andromeda) In other words, paying attention to it should be accompanied also by non-attachment. (L) I guess that's a very difficult state to achieve, and perhaps the object of the lesson?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) A lot of people are invested in it because they are attached to material existence and the material universe. They have an investment in what's going on here on the planet because this is their home and they want to protect it and make sure it all works out well. But if you can't detach from that and take a more philosophical point of view, you're going to engage more and more in the fighting and the madness.

Yeah, but what I wonder is when it will all crash down. Are we looking at end of this year (December) or slightly longer? My god, just thinking of the next financial crisis makes me depressed. Like most (all?) of us are going to lose our jobs. I'm just thinking are my family and I going to end on the street soon? It's all going to be so miserable.

I have been preparing for the economic breakdown for twelve years when predictions of that kind were making their rounds on the internet. Many times I had been stocking up on canned food only to throw the stuff out a couple of years later because of its minimum shelf-life.

2020 may actually be the year when the whole edifice comes down but we don't know whether it will happen abruptly or will take some time to proceed.

Another thing that continued to bear down on me was the comet threat, which came to my knowledge ever since I found this site 18 years ago.

In the end I had found out that it is about living in the here-and-now (which to some may sound simplistic).
Yes, sometimes I do worry but that doesn't improve anything.

Worrying long and hard enough can only make us depressed and downhearted.

Buddhism tells us not to grasp, not to cling to our material body which is short-lived and vulnerable.

So it is our learning experience that we can draw on and take away passing into greater life.

Back
Top Bottom