World on Fire? Protests everywhere... Celestial Intentions?

To be honest, I've never really understood this part: "A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!"

I mean, if everything is a lesson and the realm we currently inhabit is a STS environment which serves as a classroom, just as there must be STO environment who also serve as classroom, what do people need to be saved from? The threads about the after-life shows that damnation doesn't exist quite in the way it is written in holy books, so it's not damnation people would need to be saved from, I guess?

There is the suggestion in some of the afterlife literature (and quoted on that thread), that there are places that are less than pleasant where people naturally fit because of their reluctance and resistance to seeing - and positively responding to - reality, and ways of being at higher, more STO, levels. And it does seem to be part of the job description of more evolved STO people in that environment to assist those in the dimmer areas when an opening to get them the hell out of there (no pun intended) arises. But all of those considerations seem to be secondary to the task at hand I think; that being to survive or "be saved" oneself - as a result of the efforts involved in helping others along with this process in the here and now. In other words, having as one's aim to help others can be much more powerful and viable a reason for being than we might presently imagine.

There have been a number of instances where the suggestion of how to do this, and why it works, have been given. One main one being that giving others - what one's self most needs - actually helps one to strengthen, and grow. And helps mitigate one's own difficulties. The challenge, given that we exist in a morass of lies and programming, would seem to be how well we can be proactive in responding to this shared state of affairs - body, mind and soul; how motivated we can be to help others when so much of our reality is working to pull us towards the nihilistic world view, among other entropic forces.
As for the physical world, there have been many civilisations before ours and my current feelings is that we will end just like them. And the few who survive might become the enigmatic figures of our past such as the likes of Zarathustra or become the new people to leave drawing in caves so to say. And ultimately, the new civilisation to come after ours will be wiped and so on and so forth because such is the nature of this realm (or at least that's my current understanding so far).

Unless, perhaps what people need to be saved from is reincarnation is this particular realm?

Another way to look at it may be: why stay in grade school when, in the cosmic sense of things, we can act on the opportunity to go to University where the learning is, in potential, exponentially and quantum levels higher? We may very well have a long way to go till we get there, but I sometimes think we take for granted just how far we've come, and how much knowledge and awareness has brought us to where we now presently are.

To be honest, I've never really understood this part: "A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!"

I mean, if everything is a lesson and the realm we currently inhabit is a STS environment which serves as a classroom, just as there must be STO environment who also serve as classroom, what do people need to be saved from? The threads about the after-life shows that damnation doesn't exist quite in the way it is written in holy books, so it's not damnation people would need to be saved from, I guess?

As for the physical world, there have been many civilisations before ours and my current feelings is that we will end just like them. And the few who survive might become the enigmatic figures of our past such as the likes of Zarathustra or become the new people to leave drawing in caves so to say. And ultimately, the new civilisation to come after ours will be wiped and so on and so forth because such is the nature of this realm (or at least that's my current understanding so far).

Unless, perhaps what people need to be saved from is reincarnation is this particular realm?
Next are some thoughts about your question followed by two excerpts from the transcripts that deal with the transition from 3D to 4D and the timeframe within which it would happen. There are of course more transcripts and explanations in the Wave and Secret History one could bring up and reflect on in relation to the question, but apart from words trying to describe, it may also help to keep the question present in the mind and think about the meaning of possible answers. Different responses to your post hold different perspectives to your question.

First of all, what we have learned from the C's is that the transformations that takes place is an expression of the process in our realm of moving from 3D STS to 4D and that the transition from one kind and quality of Density to another is different from a mere destruction of a civilization within the same Density.

There is a transition going on, but 4D STS and higher know this and have set it up, so that they hope to maintain the control over us after the transition to 4D, similar to how they have controlled us since the last realm border crossing some 309,000 years ago, where the transition was from 3D STO to 3D STS. If we have learned our lessons we can move to 4D STO and become free of the suppression and manipulations of 4D STS.

The transition from 3D to 4D takes some "time"and there is a reference to "a thousand year period". From this I conclude the work may not be completed within one incarnation. Another consideration is that when we shifted from 3D STO to 3D STS it was a group soul event and this may be an element also when transitioning to 4D. In other words, what we do affects the soul group, so others that may be helped or saved in the future may be those in line to be born among us, including ourselves.

The following transcripts came up when I looked up "thousand year period". The first is from 1994 and is included in The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994 (Volume 1)

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.
The about topic was also brought up in the following session:
Q: (L) Okay, well, we have a pretty good list of questions tonight, unless there is something that needs to be said beforehand...

A: Divine will manifests through humanity. Giving rise to many manifestations of your reality.

Q: (L) What is divine will?

A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.

Q: (Pierre) That's funny cause several times we ask about the links between energy or electromagnetism and information. Here, they talk about energy of information.

(L) So are you saying that differing relationships between types of information units of some sort... um... interact and emanate and generate energy?

A: Close.

Q: (Perceval) It's probably better to put it the other way: Infinite permutations of energy of information configurations. Permutations of information energies.

(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. So... Is there a particular reason why this topic has been brought up or announced?

A: As above, so below.

Q: (L) Okay, if...

(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?

(Chu) Or the opposite.

(Pierre) Both ways maybe.

A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.

Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?

Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.

Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Do we want to pursue this topic further?

Q: (L) It's up to us?

Q: (Galatea) They're trying to give us a hint. We're trying to use our monkey brains to think...

(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?

A: Chaos precedes creation.

Q: (L) Okay, is that a suggestion that we are in a period of chaos because elements need to be broken down in order to re-use them in a creative process? I mean, just metaphorically speaking?

Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.

(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.

(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?

A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Q: (L) So that means that we are talking about changes on such a huge scale that our perspective is that of...

(Perceval) Here's an example. They said it's a creative cosmic process, so it's basically like a giant cosmic rototiller coming through the universe and turning over the soil and spreading fertilizer for new growth to maintain the universe like a good gardener. We're like one little tiny grain.

(Chu) We're like the worms who see the rototiller approaching for hours. [laughter]

(L) We're a microbe in a hundred thousand acre farm.

(Pierre) And we feel the vibrations of the coming rototiller for our whole lives, and just now, the rototiller is coming closer.

(Galatea) And some of you are gonna stick to the rototiller blades and get blasted up into space!

(L) Anything further on that?

A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.

Q: (Galatea) Meaning what? More dramatic how?

A: Depending on karmic "weight".

Q: (Pierre) Didn't in one session the C's describe the Wave process as what is called in the scriptures as the One Thousand Year period?

(L) No, I don't think so.

(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?

(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

Q: (L) Alright then. I guess we can move on to the next questions.

(Galatea) Similarly related, can you tell us how many light-years away you are right now?

(L) They've already talked about that.

(Galatea) But aren’t they move?

(L) I dunno.

(Galatea) What star or constellation are you closest to right now?

A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that distance is not a viable concept. Is that what we're getting at here?

Q: (Pierre) Thought transcends distance.

(L) Thought transcends distance, and we are quantumly entangled or something...

Q: (Chu) There's no time, there's no space...

(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?

Incidentally, I think that we've seen a lot more of this being expressed in the postings here of late. Of course we'll always want to be on the look out for pattern recognition run amok and that sort of thing, but what I've noticed are a large number dots and connections being made between things that would seemingly have no relationship to one another, but when we dig a little deeper, do seem to have some rather profound correlations and causations one to the other. A lot of this was kicked off in the Behe and evolution threads but has branched off elsewhere into areas of political ideology, psychology, history and other places from what I can tell. I just think that many of these connections or 'permutations of information configurations' have given us a much broader and deeper understanding of the world, ourselves, and something of an impetus to learn more. So, yes, putting the pieces together in much the way that we've been doing seems to be energizing us.

Denver’s city attorney is conducting an internal investigation into about a dozen of Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s appointees and confidantes, attempting to learn who may have notified the media on Aug. 12 that the city was terminating the contract of Great Hall Partners for redevelopment of the Denver International Airport terminal.

DIA administrators announced the termination the next day, Aug. 13.

Multiple sources familiar with the probe told CBS4 of the unusual investigation, which is being conducted by the Denver City Attorney’s office.

“It would be irresponsible to not follow up on those kinds of matters,” said City Attorney Kristin Bronson. “We’re simply doing our job.”

a7881d958aa0ae2960af7244c9d2988c.png

On the night of Aug. 12, Hancock decided to terminate the contract with Ferrovial Airports and Great Hall Partners for the terminal renovation and management of the facility. The contract was worth an estimated $1.8 billion, the largest in Denver history. The terminal renovation itself accounted for about $650 million. Great Hall Partners and the city had been arguing for months about cost overruns and change orders on the project.

CBS4 learned of the termination decision Aug. 12 and began making calls and inquires to confirm the information. CBS4 broke the story of the contract termination the next morning, Aug. 13, several hours later the city officially announced the firing at a major news conference.

Jeff Roberts, with the Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition, suggested the phone investigation could amount to a chilling effect for city employees.

Read more at denver.cbslocal.com.

An attempt at operating room humor: I ask if fellow procrastinators find their selves getting into gear and moving forward? Because if so, then maybe it is in fact soon. I don't really think or plan ahead much, and was thinking about the past and what an adventure it's been, with gratitude.

I don't really get too many realistic or visceral emotional reactions when visualizing things. It seems they waned after adolescence and early adulthood. Maybe per the recent Mind Matters show, I should watch some horror movies.

I was thinking that we should write out everything you want or should do and prioritize things. Make timetables for completion and start with the most important. If you don't get it all done, at least you tried. And scale things down to realistic goals. You can have a today, this month, this season, year, etc. plan. Sort of like aims with timeline tiers.

If it doesn't happen this year or next, then how much would things deteriorate before it does? I've been thinking to myself I can't wait until winter. I thought it was because of the Holiday season, vacation time, and cold showers (almost shivering now that it's November). But I hope it's not something else "interesting" to look forward to. :shock:

I think it might be helpful to "give up your dreams" and stop what you're doing. Or scale them down. I think that's what the Parable of the Wise Virgins is about, or at least it comes to mind. And even if you don't finish what you want, that's what reincarnation is for, no? Just some thoughts I've had over the past week or two.

An attempt at operating room humor: I ask if fellow procrastinators find their selves getting into gear and moving forward? Because if so, then maybe it is in fact soon. I don't really think or plan ahead much, and was thinking about the past and what an adventure it's been, with gratitude.

I don't really get too many realistic or visceral emotional reactions when visualizing things. It seems they waned after adolescence and early adulthood. Maybe per the recent Mind Matters show, I should watch some horror movies.

I was thinking that we should write out everything you want or should do and prioritize things. Make timetables for completion and start with the most important. If you don't get it all done, at least you tried. And scale things down to realistic goals. You can have a today, this month, this season, year, etc. plan. Sort of like aims with timeline tiers.

If it doesn't happen this year or next, then how much would things deteriorate before it does? I've been thinking to myself I can't wait until winter. I thought it was because of the Holiday season, vacation time, and cold showers (almost shivering now that it's November). But I hope it's not something else "interesting" to look forward to. :shock:

I think it might be helpful to "give up your dreams" and stop what you're doing. Or scale them down. I think that's what the Parable of the Wise Virgins is about, or at least it comes to mind. And even if you don't finish what you want, that's what reincarnation is for, no? Just some thoughts I've had over the past week or two.

It's interesting that you mention all this, 3D Student. Anxiety levels are pretty high for me at this time and I feel an urge to connect, but I don't know where to start. I've been doing similar to what you've mentioned regarding setting aims for myself to fulfill each day, but they are not very well-clarified aims (I think), yet they help me get through the day feeling like I did actually accomplish something good, rather than being caught up in self-absorbed anxious thoughts which generally don't correspond to reality and lead me to do unnecessary and unwise things. It's being guided by principles that allows us to transcend ourselves as Stephen Covey has said.

I don't know if you have listened to the latest MindMatters podcast on aims, but the team give a good exposition of Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meaning and how that relates to giving our lives direction and a feeling that, yeah, life is worth living and is meaningful.

On the topic of dreams and giving them up for more practical aims, it's been on my mind too, some stuff which I've sort of just been hanging on to but never had the courage to get off the beaten path to pursue. I've wanted to work in a different line of work for the longest time, something more related to service to others, and not some job in a corporate hierarchy serving the people who have the money. But I now see that it's where I am. The C's said "grow where you're planted", and that's been a mantra for me, I'm pretty good at sticking to something because I've already invested my time and energy in it.

Yet, it doesn't preclude doing something more STO in the future. Maybe just having those small aims (like I described here) is a stepping stone to a longer term vision for ourselves? I sincerely hope so. I've just noticed though that without re-affirming and reading through the aims with the sincere intention to live up to them, I slowly find myself waning away and dropping back to doing what is easy and not what "it" doesn't like. So, I can sort of see the value in having a more long-term overarching aim.

They can deteriorate very, very fast. I don't know if you've ever read Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell, but it is an interesting book about how things in time of war and uncertainty can change in matter of days. Also, an economic crises such as the one that is preparing can bring change in matters of days. I often think of what will happen when it all goes down. For example, I'm thinking of the cold and lighting. It has been very cold lately. However, we're lucky to have heaters at home, hot water and when you go outside the activities in the shops, people on the streets, and machinery running bring a little added warmth and luminosity.

However, if everything goes into shutdown, imagine being on the street at 5pm, the sky black as midnight and with nothing around you, except the torch you're holding. No lights at all even from shops or cars driving, no heaters, no hot waters. We're facing an ice age, so the cold alone could kill lots of people and that combined with the fact that once the economy sinks, food will become a big issue.

Also, people and society in general is getting worked up. They have violence in them. I see so many people online who with the right push could go down a path of destruction fairly easily. So pour just a little oil and the fire will sizzle and then burn. That's one of the reason, I'm really fearful of the oncoming economic crisis. I honestly think that once that hit, society will become unrecognisable. The violence and madness that we will see...nowhere will be safe.

Sometimes, often actually, I think of the previous society that existed before ours and I think of how those entire society were literally wiped off the surface of the planet. They are literally relics of the past. And this fate is going to be ours as well. Those thoughts, I must admit, is why I can't really take any discussion of survival seriously. It means nothing to me. Several times, entire populations have been wiped off. So, to me it's kind of like yeah, you might survive today, this month or even this year, but the ending is still the same. However, what I often wonder is how long would the entire destruction of our society would take (not that I would want to be alive to see it). Is that 2020 is the precursor and by 2025 there would be nothing left? And then little by little, the world is going to be repopulated to start the new cycle?

In regards, to the "giving up on dreams", I think that is what has been more difficult for me. Career wise, since about two years, I've understood that there was no point getting that worked up about promotion and climbing the ladder as anyway soon there would be economic crisis and all that hard work, tears and stress chasing a better job would be for naught. So, as long as I make money and can meet my responsibilities I'm fine.

However, I had, still have, in fact, personal dreams that I wanted to fulfil and I know that in this lifetime, I won't be able to do that. Sometimes, I wonder if perhaps in the afterlife, I might be able to finish some of the things I wanted to do.

I read some months ago a novel about what happens when the system falls. It is very good and realistic, makes you think about what will happen very soon, in fact. Not bad at all.

The Ligthest object of the Universe by Kimi Eisele.

In the near future, the eco-apocalypse has come. The United States has gone dark, and without electricity, many are abandoning cities for better climates and arable land. Others are flocking to the country’s center, following the voice of a radio prophet who says he can give them the life they miss.

On opposite sides of the continent, new lovers Carson Waller and Beatrix Banks must figure out how to thrive where they’re planted. For Beatrix, this means finally committing to her neighborhood rather than trying to save people on distant shores. For Carson, it means embarking on the dangerous cross-country trek to Beatrix’s side. Along the way, Kimi Eisele’s The Lightest Object in the Universe witnesses to, and warns about, climate change, positing that “maybe this is what the end of the world [feels] like … Like waking up.”

Aimed at the population’s ignorance of living with the land and the ecological changes we’ve got to make, the novel presents a stark aftermath to a coming crisis. Against a backdrop of global meltdown and horrific pandemics, some communities crumble and others form, seeking mutual support and sustenance and relearning the age-old rituals of survival, from woodcraft to scavenging, gardening to food preservation. Still, it’s frustrating that many presented facts about agrarian life are wrong, glossing over particulars in favor of a broad morality tale in a way that affects the story’s believability. Carson and Beatrix’s romance is the center that holds it all together, propelling the narrative through uncertainty, suffering, and heartache.

The Lightest Object in the Universe believes in John Muir’s adage that “In God’s wildness lies the hope of the world.” It imagines interdependent communities forged when the wilderness is no longer relegated to geographic space but instead permeates everyone’s physical and emotional reality.

Attachments

• descarga (4).jpg
    descarga (4).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
They can deteriorate very, very fast. I don't know if you've ever read Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell, but it is an interesting book about how things in time of war and uncertainty can change in matter of days. Also, an economic crises such as the one that is preparing can bring change in matters of days. I often think of what will happen when it all goes down. For example, I'm thinking of the cold and lighting. It has been very cold lately. However, we're lucky to have heaters at home, hot water and when you go outside the activities in the shops, people on the streets, and machinery running bring a little added warmth and luminosity.

I have to agree with you there. In keeping with the title of this thread ‘World on fire’, here in NSW Australia we have had weeks of bushfires pretty much all up the coast. A state of emergency had been called for a week, major highways were closed and schools were shut for a few days. As a result, there were fuel & food shortages in my town, intermittent blackouts and the need to be prepared to grab loved ones, pets & essentials (if there was time) & leave everything else. Even if you’d prepped (sure you could load some food and water in the car) you certainly can’t take your whole pantry with you, and things had the potential to worsen very, very quickly. So best guess is, do what you can, when you can to prepare as much as you can, & hope for the best.

Below is a list of the latest social "storms", "earthquakes" and "volcanic eruptions".

The Netherlands
: Farmers protest new legislation to reduce nitrogen emission, that translate to them producing less food, losing viability of their farming operations and by extension their livelihood. In some other countries of the EU like Germany, Poland, Italy, and even Canada there have been protests in support of the Dutch farmers.

Argentina: "Argentine people rise up towards the political class in Buenos Aires and beyond: "There is hunger and there is no way to feed the family. People are tired, today we could have fun, but we are here to protest towards the politicians corrupt." In Argentina, inflation is 60%." Source: We Are Protestors

China: "Demonstration suppressed by the police in front of the People's Bank of China in Zhengzhou. Thousands of small savers have not been able to withdraw money from their banks since April.

Last month, the authorities deactivated the health passes of savers preparing to demonstrate." Source: We Are Protestors

Kenya: "Citizens are protesting in Kenya's Capitol against corruption, inflation, rising prices of basic goods. Prices of cooking oil, corn flour, wheat and sugar have doubled in the last month." Source: We Are Protestors

Panama: "Eighth day of strikes and blockades in Panama against rising food and fuel prices and the rising cost of living." Source: We Are Protestors

And is this to come in two days?
France: "Calls to demonstrate on July 14 against the rising cost of living and Emmanuel Macron are circulating on social networks. The appointment is given at 2 p.m. on the Place de la Bastille in Paris." Source: We Are Protestors

Relating the state of affairs in the world to this transcript, we can guess there is also something going on above.
A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!

Q: (Joe) Well, what's the human environment doing?

(L) It's just going nuts!

(Joe) And what does that represent above?

(Pierre) Chaos.

(Andromeda) Nuts! BIG nuts!

(PoB) Cosmic nuts!

(L) Well, at the present time, it's like...

(Artemis) I think they want to say more.

A: It is like the story of the wise and foolish virgins which we have mentioned. Another parallel would be the story of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. Who will be found sleeping?

Q: (L) Well... So what is the important take home message here?

A: Consider the relationship between the previously discussed protein antennae and your reality. That determines who you are and what you see.

Q: (Pierre) Does it mean that in those times of chaos, higher density STS beings are busy beaming human beings and...

A: No. It means that one should be concerned with aligning the antennae to cosmic purposes.

Q: (L) So...

(Joe) The previous answer was that twisting and distorting prophetic...

A: There is a match between future and present frequency.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that we should be concerned about our antennae and stuff now because that is our present frequency, and that is what determines our future. We should be aligning that present frequency with cosmic purposes in order for that future outcome to be desirable?

Q: (Artemis) In a way, we are what we will be. So that means we must be now what we will be then.

Below is a list of the latest social "storms", "earthquakes" and "volcanic eruptions".

The Netherlands
: Farmers protest new legislation to reduce nitrogen emission, that translate to them producing less food, losing viability of their farming operations and by extension their livelihood. In some other countries of the EU like Germany, Poland, Italy, and even Canada there have been protests in support of the Dutch farmers.

Argentina: "Argentine people rise up towards the political class in Buenos Aires and beyond: "There is hunger and there is no way to feed the family. People are tired, today we could have fun, but we are here to protest towards the politicians corrupt." In Argentina, inflation is 60%." Source: We Are Protestors

China: "Demonstration suppressed by the police in front of the People's Bank of China in Zhengzhou. Thousands of small savers have not been able to withdraw money from their banks since April.

Last month, the authorities deactivated the health passes of savers preparing to demonstrate." Source: We Are Protestors

Kenya: "Citizens are protesting in Kenya's Capitol against corruption, inflation, rising prices of basic goods. Prices of cooking oil, corn flour, wheat and sugar have doubled in the last month." Source: We Are Protestors

Panama: "Eighth day of strikes and blockades in Panama against rising food and fuel prices and the rising cost of living." Source: We Are Protestors

France: "Calls to demonstrate on July 14 against the rising cost of living and Emmanuel Macron are circulating on social networks. The appointment is given at 2 p.m. on the Place de la Bastille in Paris." Source: We Are Protestors

Relating the state of affairs in the world to this transcript, we can guess there is also something going on above.

And then of course there's Sri Lanka, it's not only the president who stepped down, and maybe the people got fired up when it was announced the cabinet was set to resign while the central bank governor was staying, but it seems they even stormed their central bank just this weekend. Still evolving...

1657688809729.png

Attached is an upright panorama with a view of the precipitation core of the strong thunderstorm cell south of Rosenheim on June 24th, which intensified into a super cell on the way east. There she developed a strong downburst with hail sizes of up to 2cm
1657696394637.png
Tip: Reliable, reputable #Hitzewarnungen and a heat trend far removed from the media "monster mega heat wave" can be found on the new website of the Center for Medical Meteorological Research (ZMMF) of the @DWD_presse in Freiburg. https://hitzewarnungen.de/index.jsp

As it goes on the entire planet, there are protests in Macedonia also. The reason is the conditions under which the country can allegedly start the accession process with the EU. It is so called "French Proposal", which is in fact a Bulgarian conditions for the country to lift their veto so the country can start the accession process. It is just presented by the French President.
More details here, but all the information are not quite true. There will be a voting in the parliament tomorrow, and if the document is accepted I think that the protests will intensify even more. The EU president, Ursula von der Leyen will have a speech in the Macedonian parliament before the voting.

The Bulgarian conditions are that Macedonia must admit that Macedonian language is just a dialect of the Bulgarian language, not a separate one and that Macedonian nationality , or people are in fact like a branch of the native Bulgarian nation. This is the essence of the problem.
If you take into account that few years ago the Greece conditions for starting the accessing process to join EU was to change the country name, and after we didi it the country did not start the process because the Bulgaria introduces its own conditions.
The roots of all these problems are about 100 to 120 years in the past . It is another story.

The people are afraid that if the government agrees and sign the paper, then the Macedonia will stop to exist as an independent state.

I think that these so called" political problems" are intentionally produced to defocus people from the real issues. The economic collapse and the food crisis that already started

The real problems will start with the coming of the winter. The electricity is almost a luxury in the country. Bacon and meat process are skyrocketing. Fruits and vegetables are still affordable for now. Fuel is also breaking records

At the same time the inflation is breaking records. As I talked with one friend that works as a economic adviser in a big supermarket chain, he said the the real inflation in the country in more than 100%. The government is manipulating with 10 times smaller numbers.

The institutions are almost collapsed and it is a real problem if you have to finish some things with them. A simple thing willbecame a real adventure.

And there is a weather. After the storm last week we have a really chilly mornings and evenings. I have never experienced colder summer ever. In some local portal I read yesterday that in one mountain village the morning temperatures were bellow 0. It is not a common thing for this part of the world. Last week we also had a water tornado moved the biggest lake in the country.

Everything is collapsing in the country and I don't see that anyone can stop it.

The Netherlands

Albania can be added to this list. The video below shows a massive demonstration in protest of the inflation:

Back
Top Bottom