WTC7, 9/11 first terror message, explained last - worldwide first by M

veille said:
Nobody answered what do YOU think 'bout the dancing Israelis?
I think domivr has it about right, something doesn't seem right given that they were spotted. You can't be on top of your game 100% of the time, hence how they were (un)lucky and got spotted. Dubya made sure they got home ok though.

veille said:
'paranoia will destroy ya'

(quote from the Cs)

Veille
It's always handy to have some paranoia, who knows where you could be led if you don't have any...

PS: I'd suggest you might want to 're-read' your earlier posts in this thread and the responses they drew. It might be useful to read all the 9/11 threads too.

I have nothing further to add, I'm not too bothered about 'You said/I said' postings, it only adds to the noise.

paulnotbilly said:
I'm not too bothered about 'You said/I said' postings, it only adds to the noise.
That is exactly the point, pnb - noise and distraction - outrageous comments, feigned ignorance and accusatory, derogatory insinuations - it is distraction and noise at its most basic.

A small clown has entered our conversation and keeps trying to interrupt with balloon animals, furry and fierce. It seems to be time to 'send out the clowns' so we can collectively get back to the matters at hand.

veille said:
Well if nobody's interested, I don't know what I'm doing here. I though you guys were open minded... but you're more busy to track pursue and attack 'potential disinfo artits' teling me I'm a Mariott propagandist... come on...

Is there a girl here on SOTT (except Laura, of course..)? Maybe a girl will understand and be respectful in her posts?

Veille
You seem to misunderstand :/ - maybe there's a difference between respect and sharing observations, or maybe they can be the same thing.

I don't appreciate your innuendo that men can't talk on the same wavelength as women, and your innuendo that men aren't respectful to women - as if to say all men can be lumped into one category. Nobody here is picking on women. Get over yourself.

veille said:
But let alone Mariott... what do YOU think of this? About the dancing Israelis? About Silverstein collecting insurance money as a red-herring? Mariott is not the only one claming that. I'm independent from Mariott's but I still can agree with what seems a good question!
How about this as a 'good question'.... ?

Ask yourself: Who benefits??

If you look at it from this point of view, a great many things will start to become clear. And you can ask yourself this question anytime, anywhere about anybody, including yourself.

With Silverstein, the answer's fairly obvious. He bought a lease on a 'white elephant' of a building that nobody wanted, at a knock down price (because nobody could afford to demolish it safely) and now he is claiming double the insurance money. He's made quite a nice profit.

So, now try 'who benefits' on:
The Neo-cons and the Bush Administration
The Military Industrial Complex
The Israelies

You'd be amazed at the links that the people who belong to these groups have with each other. Maybe they aren't that seperate at all. Maybe they are working at some level for a common goal. Power, profit and corruption in action. If nothing else, it's breathtaking!

veille said:
But still it seems right to me! It's just that I quote all the time.

But let alone Mariott... what do YOU think of this? About the dancing Israelis? About Silverstein collecting insurance money as a red-herring? Mariott is not the only one claming that. I'm independent from Mariott's but I still can agree with what seems a good question!

Call me crazy, but I sense some bitterness in administrator's and moderator's comments...

Am I a heretic for asking questions that Mariott also asked? Well, if you think they aren't good questions, why bother to answer?

:D

Veille
The Dancing Israelis seems like a cigar to me. They were a bunch of lower level Mossad agents and lackeys who were involved in the periphery of the plot and decided, on their initiative, that they would film the collapse of the towers from a "secure" location and were caught. Sometimes, plans don't always go as smoothly as planned, but in any case, the fact that these dancing Israelis were released without prosecution is evidence that they were justified in their arrogance and their apparent belief that they (Israel) controls the US.

Silverstein, by way of foreknowledge, simply cashed in on the WTC attack. I don't see any red herring there.

You are not a "heretic", you are simply creating more noise than signal by posting multiple times without first thinking, and when you are called on it, you claim "bitterness" on our part. Sounds like manipulation to me. The job of the moderators is to ensure that the the signal to noise ration is as high as possible, when you ask/propose many questions without thinking, it is our job to "answer".

Joe

Back
Top Bottom