Yellowstone activity, and links between what the C's said.

Weontv

Jedi
I remember reading something in the transcripts that the C's said about a "natural nuke" occurring in the USA instead of a man made one. I attempted to find it but was unsuccessful. This coupled with the fact that yellowstone seems to be increasing its activity quite quickly has me nervous about the future.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-11/threat-supervolcano-eruption-yellowstone-greater-we-thought

If yellowstone is going to erupt some time in the near future, I wonder what sort of damage it will cause globally, and where the best places to be when it happens are. I am geographically close so I am wondering if I need to be thinking about moving somewhere further away or not...

I had a dream a few weeks ago about earthquakes and yellowstone, this was before I had heard anything about them at all, and there was a very severe state of panic in the dream that is kind of setting off alarms for me.

Anyone else thinking about this?

Weontv said:
I remember reading something in the transcripts that the C's said about a "natural nuke" occurring in the USA instead of a man made one. I attempted to find it but was unsuccessful. This coupled with the fact that yellowstone seems to be increasing its activity quite quickly has me nervous about the future.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-11/threat-supervolcano-eruption-yellowstone-greater-we-thought

If yellowstone is going to erupt some time in the near future, I wonder what sort of damage it will cause globally, and where the best places to be when it happens are. I am geographically close so I am wondering if I need to be thinking about moving somewhere further away or not...

I had a dream a few weeks ago about earthquakes and yellowstone, this was before I had heard anything about them at all, and there was a very severe state of panic in the dream that is kind of setting off alarms for me.

From what I've read, everyone within 100 miles would be incinerated instantly by the super-heated gases expelled, then the US would be covered in several inches of suffocating ash, and the sunlight would be greatly reduced for the entire globe for years, resulting in a massive crisis of worldwide starvation.

Here are a couple recent forum posts that might be interesting.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44512.msg724721.html#msg724721
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1745.msg732560.html#msg732560

Weontv said:

Not seeing anything specifically about a 'natural nuke' in the sessions, although there is mention of Yellowstone from the 6 July 2010 session below. A little further on, is also mention of a nuke:

Q: (Andromeda) Can I ask about Yellowstone? Is any of this "movement" is going to wake it up and cause a major eruption soon? Or is that too predictiony?

A: That is more likely than a cataclysmic ocean floor explosion of methane.

Q: (L) Okay, so in the next 5 years, what is the percentage of probability of the supervolcano at Yellowstone going off?

A: 58%

Q: (L) 58, is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) 58 percent. Well, that's more than half, but still kind of 50/50 in the next five years. (Ailén) There was a question we talked about today about what would happen in the southern hemisphere... (L) Yes. So, if there was a global superstorm like in the movie we watched today [The Day After Tomorrow], what goes on in the southern hemisphere during such an event? The movie only showed storms in the Northern Hemisphere.

A: Less violent storms but storms nonetheless.

Q: (L) What about an ice age?

A: Ice ages grip the south somewhat, but the greatest damage is via drought, floods, and earthquakes.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, obviously this thing going on in the Gulf of Mexico is nevertheless a dangerous thing. Is the oil going to have an effect on the thermohaline current that keeps ice ages at bay?

A: Oh certainly! It may take a year or two for the damage to be felt catastrophically but for now the greatest danger is in the rain and general toxicity of the adjacent areas.

Q: (L) Is it advisable for people to move away?

A: If possible, but if they cannot, they must take care to avoid the toxicity and detox what they cannot avoid.

Q: (Andromeda) Are we gonna get some of the toxicity on the wind over here in Europe?

Q: (Andromeda) Are we already getting some of that?

A: Very slight. Wait three months.

Q: (L) What's going to happen in three months?

A: The Gulf Stream will have carried the oil to the North Atlantic from where Europe gets most of its rain and storms.

Q: (L) Well, swell!!

A: It will be significantly diluted by then but noticeable.

Q: (Belibaste) If the crust is opening up and there are multiple leaks, I guess humans can't stop the leaks, and they only stop when the oil pressure equals the ocean pressure. (L) It could go on for years!

Q: (Belibaste) How long is it going to take?

A: 8 years if nothing intervenes.

Q: (L) Is something expected to intervene?

A: Oh, that would be telling!

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q: (Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.

Weontv said:

Yellowstone has also been on my mind but more at the forefront, is a possible Cascadia Subduction Zone earthquake. I live in the Pacific NW and not that far from the coast. I've thought about moving too but I think it's probably best to focus on preparation where I'm at without getting too carried away about it. Not to say, that I still don't have my doubts about what the best move would be.

I also had an alarming dream the morning after the September 19th Mexico City earthquake last month. I think it's largely due to reading a book about the Cascadia Subduction Zone later that day following the earthquake. Anyway, from what I remember of the dream, I woke up in the middle of the night to an emergency alert on my phone about an oncoming tsunami from an earthquake. I remember frantically getting stuff together to evacuate the area. I don't mean to frighten you any further with this info btw! Strange times we're in..

Cleo said:
Anyway, from what I remember of the dream, I woke up in the middle of the night to an emergency alert on my phone about an oncoming tsunami from an earthquake. I remember frantically getting stuff together to evacuate the area.

I live in Vancouver BC. I had a dream many months ago... probably a year by now, where I was up what I think was the North Van mountains in a building that stood over a flooded metro neighborhood down the hill below. Street lights still lit and clearly visible to me at my vantage point. I wasn't alarmed by it after I woke and instead felt relieved that I live near hills.

About three years ago, I was given several coinciding dreams. Each less than fifteen minutes asleep, some less than five minutes. I dreamt of disasters of all types.

One of them resembled a location near Yellowstone maybe the black hills. It was not long, I remember someone looking up to see a giant plum of smoke rising up and a few moments later the explosion reached the position of the individual I was viewing through, and woke up.

Another was on the west coast somewhere in Oregon or Washington. It was a beach excursion during low tide. There were two male adults, I was viewing this through one of them, and three children around ten to twelve years of age. It was early in the morning, the sun had just started to rise, giving the area a dull enlightenment. You could see far, even with the ocean mist, in this light. The adults of the group were interested in rock picking an abalone, the kids were fascinated with the large number of visible starfish. It was then that the adults noticed how far out that they were. It was abnormal, with the mist in the air, you could see the shoreline behind them, it was far. It was at this time that fear erupted in the two men, but it was too late. A wave of immense proportions was now seen in the distance. The group headed toward the shoreline but as you can imagine they never made it. I woke up at the collapse of the wave.

I must have had ten or more of these dreams in rapid succession, waking up sweating each time. I saw fires, earthquakes, tornado’s, hurricane’s, landslides, floods, just about every type of disaster that you could think of. Each one, I was watching from another’s point of view, it was not me. These were memories. From what I saw around me, the clothing, cars and houses, this was of a current time. Memories that are possibly locked-in to happen, not now, but soon. I may have been seeing items from the timeline that we were in at that time. All of the dreams may not happen. But I would bet that some of them will.

These are memories that I saw, like the C’s when you ask them about an event in time. They were not me, I knew this, but what I saw was through their eyes. I may have seen their memory that was recorded in time itself. All experiences good and bad are stored somewhere, I may have just picked up on some that had a high emotional value. We all may be doing this. Pay attention to them, think of what you will need to do next, if they happen. Think of it as a possible forewarning, plan wisely. Haiku …

In addition to what others have said:

Weontv said:

This article could be helpful: What would happen if the Yellowstone supervolcano actually erupted?

A tiny bit:

Among other things, they found the volcano was capable of burying states like Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and Colorado in three feet of harmful volcanic ash - a mix of splintered rock and glass - and blanket the Midwest. That much ash could kill plants and animals, crush roofs, and short all sorts of electrical equipment [...]

And of course:

An eruption that big would also cool the planet temporarily

As you can read from the article, the effects of a Yellowstone volcano eruption would be devastating. The author does emphasize that it is not likely to erupt any time soon. But these days weathers events are breaking all kinds of records, so anything is possible. The C's mentioned a 58% of probability in the period 2010-2015. Perhaps that percentage is currently around the same, or a tiny bit higher, considering that seismic activity around the volcano has increased.

So, ultimately, it's hard to tell! I would take note of your dream, as it is curious that you dreamt about earthquakes and Yellowstone around the same time when "an ongoing earthquake swarm at Yellowstone volcano is now one of the biggest ever recorded". Maybe, the least you could do is to read up on the topic and read up on Yellowstone updates now and then or regularly. Not to freak yourself out or anything, but just to keep yourself informed, as you do live nearby the area.

As I was reading up on the topic, I saw that NASA was planning to "[drill] into the bottom [of the volcano] to release heat from it." The reaction of geologists to that was pretty much: "Erm... no." as "the "risky" plan could actually backfire and trigger an eruption - potentially triggering a deadly nuclear winter." See this article on that. If NASA would start carrying out that plan, personally I would get out of that area!

FWIW.

You're probably thinking of this one, Weontv:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40009.msg613286.html#msg613286

(Ennio) In the session that begins with, "USA headed for destruction", you likened Germany's relationship to the rest of the world during World War II to the US's relationship to the rest of the world today, and that the US can ultimately expect to get nuked. Is that still true?

A: Possible but recall the qualifiers: there are "natural nukes".

Q: (Pierre) Cometary bombardments, earthquakes...

Back
Top Bottom