Zeolite as Virus Cure?

I posted this on the thread I started - Glyphosate an amino acid that mimics glycine:

JEEP said:
http://www.sott.net/article/315100-Zeolite-A-safe-natural-detox-used-in-Asia-for-over-800-years
A pilot study by holistic physician Dr. Gabriel Cousens M.D., M.D.(H) tested toxicity levels in the liver, breast and brain of subjects before and after administering a short-term detox protocol — a controlled diet of green vegetable juice and NCD Zeolite, a formula derived from the clinoptilolite zeolite crystal (pictured above) that was initially developed by Dr. Cousens as a detox agent for prospective parents before conception. Promisingly, by the end of the 7 day test period, toxicity levels in the subjects showed the reduction of the tested toxic materials in the body by an average of 88%. In all, over 700 different chemicals were removed, including mercury, lead, depleted uranium, PFOA, teflon, herbicides, pesticides and xeno-estrogens. [source]

[...]

"[Zeolite] has a unique, negatively charged, crystalline structure... formed from the fusion of lava and ocean water... It has a chelation-like effect in removing heavy metals (particularly lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic), pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, and other toxins from the body, shown in a study of miners at Duke University. These toxins are strongly correlated with the occurrence of a wide range of diseases, including cancers and neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's, autism, and dementia..." [source]

[...]

Says Dr. Cousens:

"The basic mechanism we can draw from the literature and my present pilot study is that, by removing heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and DU [depleted uranium], as well as through its effect of increasing immune system function, alkalizing the blood, blocking viral replication, and neutralizing free radicals, the NCD [zeolite] removes the blocks which compromise the vital life force. When the vital life force is freed up and activated, the body's natural ability does the healing and relieving of these chronic diseases itself... The basic natural healing theory for all chronic diseases."

In the aftermath of Fukushima, I learned of zeolite as a treatment for radiation exposure, but I had no idea of these other amazing properties. Since it has been shown to be effective in removing herbicides, perhaps this is the answer to the glyphosate/glycine mimic problem?

http://www.pureliquidzeolite.com/dr-gabriel-cousens-heavy-metal-removal-study-zeolite/
(the source linked in the article quoted at the top)
Zeolite also improves liver function, indirectly improving elimination of pesticides, herbicides, and xeno-estrogens.

I'm flabbergasted that there was an 88% average reduction in toxic materials from the body in just 7 days!
AND:
The four subjects who continued the green juice fasting with NCD for two weeks went down to 0 toxins, a 100% removal rate.

Mind-blowing!

And Skyfarmr provided this info:
Thanks also for the zeolite information. Have seen it mentioned in different topics on forum, but haven't looked into it further til now. What i immediately found interesting is the honey-comb pattern, but expanded into a 3-D matrix. Reminds me of the chlorophyll molecule, which is also known to trap heavy metals, but ramped up on steroids!

pro_nut_ncd_img_clinoptilolite_frame.gif

diagram of the zeolite matrix found on the naturalcellulardefense.com site

The hexagonal structure is so prevalent in nature and more recently, the textile and technology industries. Here's hoping some brilliant engineer discovers a practical way to expand knowledge of hexagonal structure to help the environment detox.

Russian entomologist, Dr. Victor Grebennikov's research on Cavitation Structure Effect (CSE) may be a good place to start: _http://rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm

Could zeolite AND iodine provide the ultimate 1-2 punch?

Keit said:
Avala said:
Zeolit is quite popular in Serbia in recent few years, because there is big resource of that stone here. (I understand that is complex of minerals). The last year ministry of agriculture was giving some quantities to the milk farmers, because allegedly it helps with aphlatoxine in the cow's milk.

Yep, apparently Zeolite is given here to the animals as a mineral additive. It is supposed to strengthen their immune system, stimulate metabolic activity and prevent gastrointestinal problems.

They sell it in bags of 500 gram or 1 kilo. Don't know the price, though, but probably not really expensive. Here is the link in Russian
_http://vitebsk.deal.by/p786597-kontsentrat-mineralnyj-kormovoj.html
The content is as follows:

Natural zeolites. Natural deposit zeolite - natural multimineral mixture composed of oxides of aluminum and silicon (about 85%), minor amount of oxides of calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, titanium, phosphorus, copper, zinc, manganese and other elements.
Zeolite has adsorption and ion exchange properties. He is able to absorb radioisotopes, excrete toxins, heavy metals, harmful gases.

But I am not sure if it fits for human consumption, especially since there are a lot of other elements, including iron that are added? What do you think? Perhaps better to look for a pure zeolite.

That is interesting concerning animals, and that is quite a list in the mixture compound; even if minor ones, too.

Well I bought a bag of powdered zeolite and took some today. There definitely was a good reaction to it in the old machine! They said to take it for a week, however I may need to extend the recommendation from the health food store.

I may be down a few billion critters. The tougher ones are still hanging on. There are only a few billion to go!

Thanks for pulling this one WIN 52,

never heard of it, but sounds very interesting the effects for radiation and detox properties. sure will be looking into it . :cool2:

Felipe4 said:
Thanks for pulling this one WIN 52,

never heard of it, but sounds very interesting the effects for radiation and detox properties. sure will be looking into it . :cool2:

I actually gave you all some a while back ... :) so if you want to try it, you have some at home. It's a light green powder. I usually mix it in with some vitamin c in water. I find that it doesn't taste like anything.

Well i didn't get the memo :halo: Great! thank you Solie :D Zeolite and vitamin C and water.

Ill give it a try.

Zeolite seems to operate much like montmorillonite / bentonite clay by it's highly porous nature and negative charge.

_http://www.vitalityherbsandclay.com/clay-and-minerals-for-health/clay-comparisons.html

According to the clay dealer above on their clay comparisons page, zeolite goes through several heating processes to "clean" the zeolite of environmental toxins. Quality is obviously something to be considered when purchasing.

The liquid aspect seems a little scammy to me. Put a teaspoon of bentonite in water; NEW LIQUID BENTONITE!

--------

On an anecdotal note, to prevent my sport equipment from growing bacteria and getting super smelly, I fill cotton socks with a natural kitty litter (zeolite), and fasten the elbow, wrist, and knee pads around them to absorb sweat and whatever else. It's been highly effective!

Back
Top Bottom