Semitic

In Session 20 August 2001, quoted previously, it is said that Hittites were Indo-Europeans, and in Session 23 August 2001, see further down, they are being related to the Scythians, as is also Sargon of Akkad. In this post, there are a few introductory comments about Sargon, before continuing with transcript excerpts that together give examples of how the underground civilization influences history, including, we may guess, the concept of Semitic.

Sargon the Great
In The Secret History of the World, by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, the following paragraphs are found.
Sargon the Great (p. 532-543), begins:
According to “experts”, Sargon of Akkad reigned approximately 2,334-2,279 BC, and was one of the earliest of the world’s great empire builders, conquering all of southern Mesopotamia as well as parts of Syria, Anatolia, and Elam (western Iran). He established the region’s first Semitic dynasty and was considered the founder of the Mesopotamian military tradition.
Sargon Reprise (p. 543),
Sargon became king over all of southern Mesopotamia, the first great ruler for whom the Semitic tongue - not Sumerian - known as Akkadian was natural from birth. This suggests to us that Sargon was not Sumerian, but that he was the bringer of a new language to Mesopotamia, imposing it on the peoples there in the same way that Spanish was imposed on South and Central America, and English has been adopted all over the world as a result of American domination of trade.
The Guanche Language (p. 544) ends:
But more than this, the clues seem to indicate that what we call the “Semitic language” may actually have been a northern tongue, an Aryan language, adopted by peoples we think of as ethnically “Semitic” in modern terms but who, in ancient terms, were not Semitic at all.
On the forum, this is the search string. In a post from 2006, Laura wrote:
In short, just because the Finns and Magyars speak a similar language, doesn't mean that they are genetically close. The same is probably true for the tribes of the Middle East who came to be known as "Semitic" after the conquest of Sargon, who came down from the North and was, most probably, from one of the Aryan steppe tribes. At that time, the Sumerian peoples were developing writing for their agricultural civilization, and this writing was then utilized for the Semitic language of Sargon - the official tongue after the conquest - while the Sumerian language became extinct. The extensive population of Sumerians then came to think of themselves as "Semitic" because they were under the rule of a Semitic elite when, in fact, they weren't - at least not in the terms meant by "Semitic" at that period.
See also references in these articles on Cassiopaea.org:
The Cs Hit List 09: DNA, Rational Design and the Origins of Life
Judaism and Christianity – Two Thousand Years of Lies – 60 Years of State Terrorism
Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols Part 5
Meteor Clue To End of Middle East Civilisations Found
Independence Day

Next follows a series of excerpts with only a few comments:

Was Sargon a Scythian?- Yes.
Session 23 August 2001

Q: (L) Well, we should have figured that. There's hardly been anybody else running things for the last 300 thousand years or so. Okay, going in another direction: what other names were the Danaans known by?
A: Scythians.
Q: (L) How did the Scythians get to Egypt?
A: VIA Akkad.
Q: (L) Was Sargon a Scythian?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Were the Hittites a genetically altered group of Scythians?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Where do the Scythians come from?
A: China.

Q: (L) How did they get to China?
A: From the Caucasus.
Q: (L) So, they started off from the Caucasus, went to China, and were later driven back West by the Chinese? Is that it?
Q: (L) Northern China or Southern China?
A: North.
The above excerpt explained that Sargon was a Scythian. That may have been his environment on the surface, but his story goes deeper. In an earlier transcript one finds another description:
Who was this Sargon? - Deep-level punctuator.
Session 21 June 1997
Q: [...] Next: I notice that Sargon the Great is sort of an unknown person in historical terms. He is the first great 'Akkadian' king of Sumeria, but no one knows exactly where the term 'Akkadian' came from nor where 'Akkad' even was. Who was this Sargon?

A: Deep level punctuator.

Q: What?!? What does THAT mean?

A: What does it imply?
Session 17 August 2003
More on deep-level punctuators, including Sargon as an example
A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

A: Yes
Having established a couple of reference points for Sargon, as a deep level punctuator, in Session 4 May 1997, there were other details, about the underground, that may put the topic into perspective. It is a very long excerpt, but some bits connect to the more recent discussion that follow:
Q: (L) One of the things we talked about the last time Tom was here was about the underground bases and military interference in civilian affairs and civilian interface with military affairs. What further can you tell us about this?

A: Ask specific questions, please.

Q: (L) One of the questions we were dealing with was the use of warfare to create situations in which bodies could be taken...

A: Warfare has many "uses."

Q: (L) Could you list for us some of the most common uses of warfare?

A: Generation of environment to facilitate inconspicuous replacement of gene pool. Factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity, replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...

Q: (TH) Who or what in the gene pool is being replaced? (TK) Whoever they want replaced. (L) Well, you know how it is in the movies... everybody is indiscriminately making love before they go into battle... (F) Yes... they said 'factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity...' (L) 'Replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...' Okay: do you mean to say that war...

A: Creates "environment" for unnoticed genetic modifications because of greatly heightened exchange of both physical and ethereal factors.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "replacement of key personnel?" Key personnel according to whose definition?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these key personnel human?

Q: (L) When you say replacement, do you mean something as simple as someone dying, such as a head of state, and being replaced by another person who comes to power? That would be the simplest scenario that would fit this explanation.

A: Your scenario is not simple.

Q: (L) I mean simple in terms of the machinations...

A: Both.

Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?

A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.

Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?

A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.

Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...

A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?

Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?

A: No, not exactly.

Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?

A: 3,108 miles.

Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?

A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.

Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?

A: Magnetic resonance.

Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?

A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!

Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?

A: No.

Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?

Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?

A: Completely.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?

A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.

A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?

Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining control.

(L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is, because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can really do is give information.

(F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the right time.

(TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to block advancement. Then, you have the group that want to advance, they want the natural order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there.

(L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to supply their needs and existence.

(TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys take over, then it will just stop... implode.

(TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme park!

(L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride!

(TK) Obviously we have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough; we don't know the questions that we need to ask. Is this true?

Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?

A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.

Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...

A: You will do what you will do.

Q: (TK) This is true.

A: Do you, in general, control 2nd density beings on earth?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: So, what is "fair" about that?

Q: (L) Nothing.

A: Okay, so what is the difference?!?!???

Q: (TK) So, basically, we control 2nd density, and 4th density controls us. There are the good guys and bad guys. (L) And we will do what we will do. Either we choose to align ourselves with the good guys, or with the bad guys.

A: It's up to you.

Q: (TK) However, if too many people align themselves with the bad guys, then the balance tips in their favor, and there is no more advancement, so there has to be education so that people will know...

A: Tom, you are close, but you are missing the point.

Q: (L) What is the point?

A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.

Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry about others.

A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special, chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!

Q: (TK) What is going to happen, is going to happen. The people...

A: The body does not matter. It is the soul that either progresses or digresses, just ask Sandra!

Q: (L) Did Sandra progress or digress?

A: Open.

Q: (L) So, in other words, we could just sit around and live our lives and have a good time and not worry about a damn thing. Is that the point?

Q: (L) It's our choices?

Q: (TK) The point is it's going to happen...

A: But, nobody is there to intervene on your behalf as many would like to believe.

Q: (L) So, we are here on this planet, and we will either make it or we won't, just like Dorothy and Toto in Oz, based on our own ability to figure it out, to overcome the odds, the witch, monkeys and soldiers... (TK) Maybe what they are trying to do is give people the information, or make the information available so that people can make the choice, do they want to stay...

A: We are not "trying" to do anything. We are here to answer questions if asked. We cannot interfere.

Q: (TK) Yes, the non-interference idea is pretty clear and understandable. So, they cannot interfere...

A: And, even when we answer, you may not believe, it is up to you!

Q: (L) So, we are really on our own!

A: You always have been, and so have we, and all others, too!!

Q: (TK) I guess then, it is a matter of asking the right questions so that you will know what course of action to take. I mean, do you want to advance? Do you want to go to 4th density? Or do you want to go higher? Or do you want to stay here? How can you make an informed choice if you don't know the true conditions and what your options are?

(L) Is it that the religions that have been generated and foisted on the human race, have been designed to give people a feeling of complacency or faith in something outside themselves, and that this prevents them from seeking knowledge, opening their eyes, facing the facts of their existence, and therefore keeps them in bondage?

A: Its just obstacles, as always. You employ those too, for your 2nd density friends!!

Q: (TK) What state of mind do you have to have to want to advance?

(F) Well, you know you are on the path when you can see that the words don't match the facts of life. Think of all the people you have met with whom you may have had a philosophical conversation. How many will say: Oh, all I need is the Bible. That's all I pay any attention to.

(TK) I don't have many philosophical conversations with people because I rarely agree with anything that is said.

(F) Well, you must have decided on this because you tried it and found it didn't work.

(TK) I have a real problem... yes, the Bible has been around for a long time, and religion has been around for a long time... but I have a real problem believing something that is so obviously produced by humans with agendas of their own!

(F) But most people that you tell that to will say: Oh, no! People didn't write the Bible, God did! Or, they could be a complete atheist and believe only in the religion of science.

(TK) I believe that a person is supposed to live by rules and treat people with respect and honor life... and some of the ideas of religion are good... but they just go over the edge.

(F) That is how they suck people in. Mix lies with the truth.

(L) Yes, a lie sandwiched between two truths makes it easier to swallow.

(F) Yes, if it was ALL false, the vast majority of people would have figured it out immediately. Or, very quickly.

(TK) The vast majority don't care. They just want to be led like sheep. They don't want any responsibility.

(F) And what happens to the vast majority of cattle? They munch away in their pasture until time to get in the truck to go to the butcher.

(TK) Well, after all my years in the military, I have gotten to the point that I just don't trust anybody with authority.

(F) And, if you talk to the religious types, they will say: “Oh, I don't have any answers... I just follow the Bible”.

(L) Not only do they not have any answers, they don't have any questions, either. And, I think that is the clue: the people who are still asking questions after wading through all the religions and mystical mumbo-jumbo. The ones who think they have found the ultimate answer are - well - lunch!

(TK) The whole purpose of life, it seems to me, is to obtain knowledge and advance. You are stuck on this level until you figure it out. But what are you supposed to figure out?

(L) I think that the knowing is the doing.

(TH) "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." It's in the Bible!!!

(L) Is the knowing the key?

Q: (L) I think that knowing changes your frequency. Is that true?

Q: (L) The acknowledging and the seeing?

Q: (L) What did they tell us once... it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts. (TK) So, we aren't gonna change what happens. There is no way we can have any appreciable effect on the underground armies... it is just a matter of changing ourselves and whoever else we can share with.

A: Correct, the cow has no effect on the health of the livestock industry...
More on undergrounders, including Sargon of Akkad
Session 29 July 2023
(Ze Germans) How many humans/humanoids from the underground civilization are on the surface of the Earth at the moment?

(L) Who asked this question?

(Chu) The Germans.

(L) Germans. They ask weird stuff like that. How many humans/humanoids from the underground? So, how many?

A: Varies with circumstances, but average is about 2 to 2.5 million.

Q: (Andromeda) Walking around up top.

(Joe) And do these people know who they are? I mean...

A: Of course!

Q: (Joe) Okay. And do they have a mission that they're aware of? Do they know why they're walking around?

A: Indeed. Usually acting as "handlers" or agents provocateur.

Q: (Joe) So from our perspective, their mission, it would be nefarious?

Q: (L) Are there any of them running that show over there in Ukraine?

Q: (L) Are there any of them handling members of the US government?

Q: (L) Handling high-level members of other governments?

Q: (L) Handling leaders of different types of, like, media or whatever, like influencers and such?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (Joe) Are any of them on YouTube?

Q: (Joe) With large-follower channels?

Q: (Joe) Give us one name. [laughter]

A: No

Q: (Joe) Please. [laughter] Is part of their mission or agenda to prepare the global population for revelation of aliens?

A: Partly, but also involved with depopulation agenda.

Q: (Joe) So these people were born underground?

Q: (Andromeda) And raised underground?

Q: (Joe) And then appeared as adults on the surface, got a job...

Q: (Joe) And who made them?

A: Lizards in cahoots with STS Orions.

Q: (Joe) So these are human beings. They're functionally the same, as human as other human beings? Like biologically the same as other human beings, or not?

A: Some genetic tweaks. Most were harvested from human mothers and incubated.

Q: (Gaby) So this is part of the hybridization program that some experiencers or abductees recall?

Q: (Possibility of Being) Do they know good and evil the same way as we would understand it?

Q: (Joe) Are they - from our perspective - very much like mind-controlled beings in that sense? They don't have much free will?

A: Yes. And much like very efficient psychopaths.

Q: (L) Well.

(Joe) 2.5 million. They pop up and down.

(L) That's friendly.

(Joe) Where do they live normally when they're not on the surface? Where did they grow up and stuff?

A: Underground bases.

Q: (L) And they've described those.

(Ursus Minor) Who or what is making Netanyahu push Israel to the brink?

(L) I think we have that answer! [laughter] Already answered there! Is that something along the line of what these underground handlers would be doing?

A: Yes and also mind manipulation.

Q: (L) Well, some of these people, I swear, you know, I mean, I listen to some of these people, these crazy lefties or these governments, like the Schwab and Trudeau and Al Gore and John Kerry and all of these other people, you know, talking... And if they believe what they're saying, then they don't have enough intelligence to come in out of the rain. If they know that what they're saying is bullshit, then they are super, super evil.

(Andromeda) They're either super evil and lying, or super stupid and mind controlled.

(Joe) How long have these underground psychos been interfering with human affairs in this way?

A: Thousands of years.

Q: (L) That reminds me, remember when I asked the question about Sargon of Akkad? And they called him a deep level punctuator. Is that what a deep level punctuator is? Somebody who comes up and does stuff?

Q: (L) Well, I mean, 'does stuff' is pretty vague, but you... [laughter]

(Joe) Makes an impact.

(L) Yeah. Makes an impact on human society stuff.

(Niall) Did someone like him, Sargon of Akkad, thousands of years ago, emerge from a high-tech base and play a consciously evil role on the surface where he pretended to be an ancient?

A: They would be educated and trained in congruence with the society of the time. Memory wipe before implantation of mission. However, in earlier times the tech was not adequate so that the outcome was not always certain.

Q: (L) So you're saying that when they would take people and they would have them in underground bases or whatever, they would behave and dress and converse and everything, and the environment was matched to the environment on the surface more or less?

Q: (L) And before they would send somebody out and in some situations they would wipe their memories or, I mean... Are we talking about something that they would do when they were children and then send them to be raised in some way?

A: Some

Q: (L) And then you say that the outcome wasn't always certain because the tech wasn't adequate. You mean the manipulation tech, the hybridization tech?

Q: (L) The controlling of them kind of tech?

Q: (Joe) Why was that tech not adequate? I suppose maybe you had to have a certain infrastructure on the planet of technology in order to control them on the planet...

Q: (L) Okay. And then there's the other thing... Was it also partly because the bloodline had not been purified enough?

Q: (L) And you say the outcome wasn't certain. What do you mean by the outcome of their plan? What do you mean that it wasn't always certain?

A: Some of the subjects were not sufficiently "evil".

Q: (L) So in other words, they would maybe turn good and turn on their creators and masters?

Q: (Joe) Influenced by normal human society.

(L) Maybe they fell in love. [laughter] Romance novel!

(Niall) The vampire really was saved! [laughter]

(L) Oh, it could have happened, right?

(Joe) "Seven nights in a humanoid's bed." [laughter]

(Niall) So you're saying there's a chance... [laughter]
The discussion continued in Session 23 September 2023
(Joe) Does that mean 4D STS just makes babies in a lab?

A: They try.

Q: (L) But we know 4D STS makes babies in labs because they do it in underground bases. Is that it?

Q: (L) Are they unable to procreate physically among themselves?

Q: (L) That was unable, right? They are unable?

Q: (L) And that's why you've previously said that their race was dying and they're seeking to...

(Joe) Or tinkering by getting DNA from us and who knows where else to make the perfect...

(L) Is part of the reason they can't procreate because they're so, what would you call it... entropic?

Q: (Joe) Well, they disconnected from a source of creative energy or something like that?

(Approaching Infinity) In the last session, the C's said that the number of undergrounders operating on the surface varied between two and 2.5 million. What is the total population of undergrounders, both underground and on the surface?

A: 4.6 mil

Q: (Approaching Infinity) How many undergrounders are still in hibernation?

A: Varies. Some come in and out.

Q: (L) Do they go into hibernation when they're tired or when they need to recover from something?

Q: (L) Do they go into hibernation to prolong their lives?

Q: (L) And they come in and out depending on, geez... I mean, one would think that if you're in hibernation, you couldn't make a decision about not being in hibernation, right?

(Andromeda) Right. Unless you set the timer beforehand.

(L) Yeah. Alarm clock. Or somebody else is there to make the decision.

(Approaching Infinity) What was the initial impetus for going underground 14,000 years ago?

A: Comets.
Q: (Approaching Infinity) In the 9/21/1996 session, you said Thor's Pantheum was both STS and STO like the quorum and the description of the Nordic covenant, which sounds like both sides are involved in influencing creative types, but they are not technically working together. But if Thor's Pantheum is located mostly underground, does that mean that some are STO?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Since the projecting is only mostly done underground, are the ones who aren't underground, the STO ones?

A: Can be both. Your thinking is too black and white.

Q: (L) Is it because STS and STO can, in a sense, coexist in similar physical space without intermingling or being maybe... not even seeing each other? I mean, is it because their frequencies are different? Something like that?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay.

(Approaching Infinity) Is our understanding of Earth's strata so poor or is the deepest one actually so deep in the liquid outer core?

(L) Is any of it in the liquid outer core?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What about the ultra low velocity zones which are on the barrier between the molten metallic outer core and the rocky mantle at around 2000 miles below the surface?

Q: (L) So they're not there.

(Approaching Infinity) Since tunnels would seem to be subject to earthquakes and a very long trip down, plus would have to pass through the mantle, is the primary means to access these cities via 4D?

A: Now you are getting closer.

Q: (L) So that suggests that underground spaces, bases, whatever, partake to a great extent of a hyperdimensional reality. Is that the case?

Q: (L) So the things that we are concerned about in terms of, say, people going down in caves and getting an earthquake and the rocks fall on top of you and close forever are not really a concern for these types of structures. Is that correct?

(Ze Germans) Do descendants of "undergrounders" who stay on the surface usually inherit their genetic tweaks and are being programmed by 4D STS with some new mission?

Q: (Ze Germans) How many descendants of undergrounders are there on the surface of Earth at the moment and what percentage of them are psychopaths?

(L) How many descendants of undergrounders? Well, that would be quite a lot. I mean, because if they're like descendants, you have two parents, you have four grandparents, you have whatever. It could be like millions of 'em. Multiple millions. Is that correct?

Q: (Andromeda) How many of them are psychopaths?

A: Same as regular population. Many of you are such descendants!

Q: (L) I mean, if they've been popping up out of the underground for thousands of years, how are you going to avoid it?
Sargon may have been a Scythian, but he was not Semitic in the sense discussed by the Cs
Session 13 January 2024
(Farmies) Session 1 December 2018:
Q: (Pierre) What's the percentage of psychopathy among Ashkenazi Jews today?

A: 53%

Session 10 August 2019:
Q: (Pierre) Is there such a thing as the Ashkenazi genetic profile?

A: Yes, but it isn't Semitic

(L) Well, I think we understand now that the people who carried on being so-called Semitic weren't the original Semites.

(Farmies) What caused this shift? Was it as a result of an underground program?

Q: (L) In other words, Sargon came along and because he knew the Semitic language or was what it was... Well, was Sargon Semitic?

Q: (L) Yet he was supposedly the originator of Semitic groups?

(Joe) Deep level punctuator.

(L) So he was created to come and rise up and take over and...

(Joe) Programmed. Was he an undergrounder?

Q: (L) Okay. That's getting too esoteric there.
To transition this post back to the surface, the Wiki for Sargon writes:
Sargon of Akkad (/ˈsɑːrɡɒn/; Akkadian: 𒊬𒊒𒄀, romanized: Šarrugi),[3] also known as Sargon the Great,[4] was the first ruler of the Akkadian Empire, known for his conquests of the Sumerian city-states in the 24th to 23rd centuries BC.[2] He is sometimes identified as the first person in recorded history to rule over an empire.
About the Akkadian language:, the Wiki begins
Akkadian (/əˈkeɪdiən/; Akkadian: 𒀝𒅗𒁺𒌑, romanized: Akkadû)[6][7] is an extinct East Semitic language that was spoken in ancient Mesopotamia (Akkad, Assyria, Isin, Larsa, Babylonia and perhaps Dilmun) from the third millennium BC until its gradual replacement in common use by Old Aramaic among Assyrians and Babylonians from the 8th century BC.

It is the earliest documented Semitic language.[8] It used the cuneiform script, which was a script used to write multiple languages including Sumerian, Eblaite, Hurrian, Elamite, and
Hittite. Akkadian is named after the city of Akkad, a major centre of Mesopotamian civilization during the Akkadian Empire (c. 2334–2154 BC). The mutual influence between Sumerian and Akkadian had led scholars to describe the languages as a Sprachbund.[9]
In the transcripts, Aramaic has been mentioned a couple of times earlier, and there are a couple of other mentions, but that will be for another day.

In the previous post, there were excerpts about Sargon of Akkad, the first ruler of the Akkadian Empire. The official language was Akkadian, the earliest documented Semitic Language. In this post, there is more about a later Semetic languages, Aramaic, that appeared about a thousand years after Sargon of Akkad. At the end there are excerpts about Semetic from the most recent session.

Aramaens:
The Arameans, or Aramaeans (Old Aramaic: 𐤀𐤓𐤌𐤉𐤀; Hebrew: אֲרַמִּים; Ancient Greek: Ἀραμαῖοι; Classical Syriac: ܐܪ̈ܡܝܐ, romanized: Ārāmāyē), were an ancient Semitic-speaking people in the Near East that was first recorded in historical sources from the late 12th century BC. The Aramean homeland, sometimes known as the land of Aram, encompassed central regions of modern Syria.
The Arameans were never a single nation or group; rather, Aram was a region with local centers of power spread throughout the Levant. That makes it almost impossible to establish a coherent ethnic category of "Aramean" based on extra-linguistic identity markers such as material culture, lifestyle or religion.[1][2]
Aramaic became a lingua franca or common language for a large area:
During the eighth century BC, local Aramaean city states were gradually conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire. The policy of population displacement and relocation that was applied throughout Assyrian domains also affected Arameans, many of whom were resettled by Assyrian authorities. That caused a wider dispersion of Aramean communities throughout various regions of the Near East, and the range of Aramaic also widened. It gained significance and eventually became the common language of public life and administration, particularly during the periods of the Neo-Babylonian Empire (612–539 BCE) and the later Achaemenid Empire (539–330 BCE).
The Wiki for the Achaemenid Empire shows "its greatest territorial extent, under the rule of Darius the Great (522–486 BC)":
1706784982984.png
The above extent of the Achaemenid Empire, connecting the areas from the Near East with India, and the widespread use of Aramaic in late antiquity may help to explain the exchange from an early session, that traces an ancient text found in Aramaic to a source in India:
What is the origin of the books of Enoch? - Sanskritian society in area now referred to as India.
Session 16 October 1994
Q: (L) What is the origin of the books of Enoch?

A: Sanskritian society in area now referred to as India.
The Wiki on the Book of Enoch gives an estimate for the time of creation that is reasonably close to the time when Aramaic was used as a common language in a large area, as indicated by the above map.
The older sections of 1 Enoch (mainly in the Book of the Watchers) of the text are estimated to date from about 300–200 BC, and the latest part (Book of Parables) is probably to 100 BC.[3]

Modern scholars believe that Enoch was originally written in either Aramaic or Hebrew, the languages first used for Jewish texts; Ephraim Isaac suggests that the Book of Enoch, like the Book of Daniel, was composed partially in Aramaic and partially in Hebrew.[4]: 6  No Hebrew version is known to have survived.
Below are two other mentions of Aramaic in the transcripts, which in this context connect with Aryan related speakers:
White Sect. - And when they call themselves this, in what language did they create this moniker? - Aramaic.
Session 6 June 1998
Q: [...] I was reviewing our Jesus pages for the net, and on the subject of this life of Jesus that you gave, the few details, you mentioned that the biological father of Jesus was an individual named Tonatha. Then, you said that this individual was a member of what you called the 'white sect' also known as Aryans. Aryans are not precisely known as a sect, but what sect is there among Aryans that you were referring to; what is it called?

A: White sect.

Q: So, they call it the White Sect. Is it like the White Brotherhood?

A: Those of fair complexion who wear white robes.

Q: (T) We call them KKK here! (L) Similar to the Templars? Is there, for example, a name that they call themselves?

A: White Sect.

Q: And when they call themselves this, in what language did they create this moniker?

A: Aramaic.

Q: So, we need to know what it is in Aramaic. What kind of teachings did they follow?

A: Similar to the monks of orthodox Christianity.
What bloodline are we talking about here? - Aramaic/Aryan.
Session 26 December 1998
Q: At the making of the Covenant at Mt. Sinai, there was a bunch of sacrificed animals, and Moses took the blood , dividing it in half, he cast one half on the altar. Taking the book of the covenant, he read it to the people, and they said 'we will observe all that Yahweh has decreed. We will obey.' And then Moses took the blood and cast it on the people saying 'this is the blood of the covenant that Yahweh has made with you containing all these rules.' What is this blood of the covenant?

A: Has to do with bloodline.

Q: So this symbolized the bloodline of the Jews?

Q: What bloodline are we talking about here?

A: Aramaic/Aryan.

Q: Are you saying that the Jews are Aramaic/Aryan?

A: No. Jews are not bloodline categorizable, per se.
To the last, point, although "Jews are not bloodline categorizable, per se." it does not mean, that individual lines did not exist, considering this exchange:
Session 20 October 2005
Q: (Galahad) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?

A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the “Abrahamic” line.
"Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the “Abrahamic” line." is a theme that is still ongoing...

Is there a significant concentration of people anywhere in the world that carries that Semitic gene that they're talking about? - Yes. - Russia.
Session 13 January 2024
Q: (seek10) C's mentioned 4D STS aim is to eliminate 'True Semites' before the transition. Is the current and recent past Palestinian resistance to Israel the result of "True Semitic" gene type?

A: Partly in so far as any of them carry it.

Q: (L) Are you saying that Palestinians may not be Semitic, or only partly Semitic?

Q: (L) I think we once established that the Semites were something quite different from what we call them today, so that we can't necessarily say that Palestinians are Semitic, or even that the Jews are Semitic.

(Joe) Is there a significant concentration of people anywhere in the world that carries that Semitic gene that they're talking about?

(Gaby) Where?

(Niall) Or who?

A: Russia.

Q: (Joe) Not your average "Semites"...

(seek10) The current War seems to be focused in Middle East. Do they have other plans for "True Semites" in other regions like in West or East other than vaccine framework?

A: Review knowledge and re-ask in different form.

Q: (L) Well, let me ask this: Are there a lot of people in Iraq and Iran who are part of this true Semitic type?

Q: (L) And that would be one of the reasons why they're focused on ultimately fighting... why they went into Iraq and started the whole thing there. And then ultimately wanting to fight a war with Iran, and constantly wanting to fight a war with Russia...

(Niall) Through Ukraine....

(L )...and just bleed Russia dry. That's part of the whole thing. Is that it?

A: Close
'Not your average "Semites"...' relates to the following:
Semitic language which was taken over by slave class and lost by true Semites.
(L) In other words, did the flock that was planted come with a language that was designed for them?

Q: (thorbiorn) Can you give an example?

A: Semitic language which was taken over by slave class and lost by true Semites.

Q: (L) So that would suggest that it's really hard, if not impossible, to track languages by following genetic flow or migration patterns because in some cases, a slave class can take on the language of the ruling class. Then later, the ruling class can lose the language, and the slave class can keep it alive or even vice versa. Yeah?

Considering the answer, "Semitic language which was taken over by slave class and lost by true Semites" when
1) Sargon the Great was a Scythian, and
2) the answer to the question: Is there a significant concentration of people anywhere in the world that carries that Semitic gene that they're talking about? was: Yes. Russia., could it mean that Semitic languages orginated and were spoken by groups of people in northern and/or central parts of Eurasia?

Back
Top Bottom