Semitic

Thank you for all this @thorbiorn ... at the moment I notice an apparent dichotomy (if that is indeed what it is) regarding the Aryans that causes me some curiosity and I am surely not the only one who notices it, it is related to this:
Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

Q: (Pierre) The true Semites, do they have the extra moral taste buds?

Q: (Pierre) I knew it!
There seems to be a certain benefit from our human perspective in having Semitic genes, what is the business here? Why would the SAS forces do this genetic manipulation? Was it perhaps done in another context and for a purpose of their own benefit, but Something is happening in this matter and is this not beneficial for your other plans either?
Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

A: Close.
October 18, 1994
Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?

A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.

Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?

A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".
If the Semitic theme was carried out 130,000 years ago in Kantekk... was it to all the Aryans that this genetic manipulation was done? Or in Kantekk were there MORE than one type of Aryan race? At least two groups of Aryans? with certain genetic differences?

There seems to be a certain benefit from our human perspective in having Semitic genes, what is the business here? Why would the SAS forces do this genetic manipulation? Was it perhaps done in another context and for a purpose of their own benefit, but Something is happening in this matter and is this not beneficial for your other plans either?
What is SAS? I have difficulty understanding what you are trying to say or ask. Anyway, I tried to find out how STS and STO do biogenetic engineering, thinking that may be able to help you find an answer to your question. The impression is that STS is into the manipulation and adaptation of what already exists in a manner that makes it beneficial to themselves and their need for control and energy feeding. Below are examples, though some are 3D STS, that often are guided by 4 D STS, as when they produce harmful vaccines. At the end of the post, I have summarized some of the findings.

First is an example of biogenetic work by Orion STS designers leading to design alteration that had the effect of a truncated flow of chemical transmitter. That is, they did not create something new, they altered a previous design to fit their purposes.
Session 23 September 2000
Q: What about this ALU repeat with over 300,000 copies of the same base pair sequence. What is it?

A: Tribal unit.

Q: What is a tribal unit?

A: Sectionalized zone of significant marker compounds.

Q: What does this code for?

A: Physiological/spiritual union profile.

Q: Could you define "tribal" for me?

A: You define.

Q: What does the rest of the DNA code for that is not coding for structural genes. What else can it be doing?

A: Truncated flow.

Q: Truncated flow of what?

A: Liquids.

Q: Liquids from where to where?

A: What is your sense?

Q: Well, what liquids?

A: Time for your input.

Q: Do some of these...

A: No. Not alright: we asked you a question!

Q: Okay. Truncated flow of liquids. I'm not even sure what that means. (A) Maybe something was flowing and something cut it off and stopped it and it cannot be developed. It means that something was cut. (L) Does truncated flow mean a flow of liquid that has been stopped?

A: Yes. Because of design alteration!

Q: Is this liquid that has been truncated a chemical transmitter?

A: Yes.

Q: And would this chemical transmitter, if it were allowed to flow, cause significant alterations in other segments of the DNA?

Q: So, there is a segment of code that is in there, that is deliberately inserted, to truncate this flow of liquid, which is a chemical transmitter, or neuropeptide, which would unlock significant portions of our DNA?

A: Close Biogenetic engineering.

Q: I assume that this was truncated by the Lizzies and cohorts?

A: Close, but more likely Orion STS designers.

Q: Okay, can you tell us what this specific liquid or transmitter [is that] was truncated?

A: Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge.

Q: (A) Well, gold is one... (L) Acetylcholine?

A: No.

Q: (L) Water?

Q: Saline?

A: Closer. It is a naturally bonding combination.

Q: (L) Well, I'll have to research it. The fact is, we've got 3 billion base pairs... do some of these so-called segments of "junk DNA," if they were activated, would they instruct chromosomal replication to take place with more than 23 pairs as a result?

A: In part.

Q: Is there anything we can do in terms of activities or...

A: No. Biogenetic engineering.

Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?

A: For the most part, yes.

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

Next is an early type of vaccination, an example of manipulation by 3D STS, but most likely guided by 4D STS, judging from the effect.
Session 4 May 2002
Q: (B) Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation.
Related to the discussion of the effect of the mentioned inoculations, that contain heavy metal, there is this study concerning the influence of metal toxicity on epigenetic mechanisms:
Epigenetic mechanisms in metal toxicity
Domniki Fragou, Aikaterini Fragou, Sofia Kouidou, Samuel Njau &Leda Kovatsi
Pages 343-352 | Published online: 16 Apr 2011
Abstract
The true understanding of epigenetics evolved over time as our knowledge on DNA methylation and chromatin modifications and their effects on gene expression increased. The current flurry of research on epigenetics and the increasing documentation of the effects of various environmental factors on DNA methylation, chromatin modification, as well as on the expression of small non-coding RNAs (ncRNAs) have expanded the scope of research on the etiology of various diseases including cancer. The current review briefly discusses various molecular mechanisms of epigenetic regulation of gene expression, and expands the discussion with examples of heavy metal-induced alterations of gene expression and the associated epigenetic changes.
A difference in how STO and STS do biogenetic engineering may be due to how each orientation interacts with information:
Session 9 December 2017
(Pierre) Okay, following you... Gravity is a consensus, and most of the time consensus applies. It's explicit. Acceleration, gravity, 9.81, etc. However, this concept of gravity, this physical law or norm or constant is related to more than that. There's more than the explicit information we have about gravity. If an individual managed to tap into it, decode it, and interact with it, he can make this constant NOT a constant anymore because he has access to more information relating to this physical entity.

A: Exactly.

Q: (Ark) Gravity is affected here, right? That's what we were told. And the gravity was affected in this poltergeist phenomenon. And in the poltergeist phenomenon there was this vacuum there. Is it in this case also gravity involved in changing then...?

Q: (Pierre) What they're saying is flabbergasting to me. What they're saying is all those physical constants...

A: Unstable gravity waves. Vacuum is information.

Q: (Ark) Now, when we use the term "vacuum" here, is it the same that other people would call ether?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) What do you mean by the vacuum?

(Ark) Quantum vacuum, zero point energy, right?

(Pierre) Non-local information?

(Ark) It's not clear, but among the physicists that were talking a lot about paranormal and vacuum, there was this CIA guy Puthoff. And the CIA is still studying this subject. How much did they progress? Is it in military use, or is it too fragile and depends on consciousness and so on?

A: They are frustrated by inconsistency of results. They do not realize the implications of STS vs STO on information in the vacuum.

Q: (Arky) Okay, I'm done.

(L) Well, I want to ask: What are the implications of STS vs STO on the vacuum?

A: STS is constrictive and inhibits flow.

Q: (Pierre) Since their project is based on STS motivations, it doesn't work very well because the foundation is decoding in interaction with information field and it doesn't flow.

The above, I interpret to mean that STO has more access to information when creating, and therefore a greater capacity for creating something new.
Consider also Session 23 March 2019 which brings out that 4th density intelligence and abilities are stupendous, though it does not mean that STS is unintelligent, just as a cynical scientist, a snake-like politician, or a cruel emperor can also be very intelligent.
A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

Q: (L) Well, from what I've been reading about the engineering of the lifeforms on this world, that gives me the idea that 4th density intelligence and abilities are so...

A: Stupendous is the term.

Q: (L) Yeah, stupendous. Reading these books has just blown me away.

(Pierre) You mean the level of engineering?

(L) The level of engineering, the level of intelligence, I mean... Obviously, there have been experiments. Look at the book, Prehistoric Life. You can SEE minds working on engineering creatures. Then they decide, oh, we don't like that one. They wipe out the whole planet and then a whole new bunch appear. That's engineering. They didn't like the old design. There were some of the old designs that REALLY were bad, I'm tellin' you! [laughter] I swear, you can see in that book. There were some really BAD ideas! Serious design flaws.

(Joe) You said in the forum that every single species was individually engineered out of the experimental parts that were previously engineered through billions of years of Earth's history. So, I was wondering... They said in a previous session that life here was seeded. First, primitive life was given. But to what extent was the progress of all the species on Earth directly created?

A: As Behe suggests, at the family level.
As an example of what can be interpreted to be 4 D STO activity, there is in Session 24 September 1995
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!
Next is a possible example of how STO forces may assist or work on 3D level through certain persons with a spiritual force that is able to direct the progression.
Session 21 March 2020
A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.
In the same session, there is a comment on how STS do genetic engineering on 3D level: "They have enough detail to know that a virus can change DNA"
(Joe) I have a question about the vaccine they created at Fort Detrick. How do you tinker or create a vaccine that would make humans more controllable? Is that through the virus or what's in the vaccine like adjuvants?

(L) It could be both, but I think they know what personality traits are linked to what DNA factors.

(Joe) They have enough detail to know that a virus can change DNA? Do they know that?

A: Of course!
When reading the next consider that Western powers are 3D STS and connected with 4D STS.
Session 13 March 2021
Q: (Pierre) Is the reason why the Western powers want to enforce the mRNA vaccines because they contain obedience sequences?

Another possible STS strategy on the 3D level with 4D assistance: "The organ where scientists found the highest concentration of the COVID vaccine is the ovaries. Is that by design? - Not human intent, but influences from other realms have that as a goal"
Session 18 September 2021
(Pierre) The organ where scientists found the highest concentration of the COVID vaccine is the ovaries. Is that by design?

A: Not human intent, but influences from other realms have that as a goal.

Q: (Artemis) So why the ovaries?

(Chu) Because it reduces fertility.

(L) And creates mutations. A new race.

(Pierre) Is one of the objectives to create a new race?

A: Close

Q: (L) Another experiment on the human race...

Q: (L) That reminds me: A long time ago, we asked a question about how all of humanity fell or became entrapped in 3d... They said something about how DNA became modified and certain factors being canceled in the DNA. It was all being done simultaneously. It was something about light doing it. We'll have to find the exact excerpt. But the thing is that, in a certain sense, technically speaking that's almost what they're doing right now. And when you figure out that alien technology is still somewhat material, then you wonder what happened back then. Was there some kind of vaccine that they gave everybody back then?
(Artemis) So they said the vaccine affects the ovaries. Hasn't it already been found before that it affects the pineal or pituitary glands? And isn't the pineal or pituitary used for picking up channeling frequencies?

(L) Probably both.

(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who've been vaccinated are channeling Satan. [laughter] Okay, that's extreme, but...

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

Q: (Artemis) [in a demonic voice] 'The vaccine is preparing the vessels!' [laughter]

(L) This is just getting creepier by the minute!

(Pierre) Remember the session where the C's said they're preparing to control you in 4th density?

(L) That's their goal.

(Joe) They also said that Hitler's goal of creating a Master Race was just a trial run...

(L) Oh Jesus... I never thought about that.

(Joe) He didn't have vaccines mind you, but... If you want to create a new race or to change people by the billions, you have to inject them with DNA. They're basically being injected with DNA.

(Pierre) But is it working exactly according to their plan?

(Joe) Well, they said already about mutations and stuff.

(Pierre) I would like to know why the 3rd dose, 4th dose, 5th dose... Is it only to...

(Joe) That's to cover up the fact that it's not working.

A: They keep hitting snags. It's not nice to try to control Mother Nature.

Q: (L) So Mother Nature... Nature is getting in the way.
In Session 21 March 2020 there was: "The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread." But then they made the mRNA vaccine: "Is it possible to have a positive mutation from the vaccines? - Efforts were made to prevent that, so it would be rare."
Session 30 October 2021
(Gaby) Is it possible to have a positive mutation from the vaccines?

A: Efforts were made to prevent that, so it would be rare.

Q: (L) So efforts were made to prevent the possibility of a vaccine producing a positive mutation.

(Andromeda) So then, if you caught the virus from somebody who was shedding after being vaccinated, it would probably be difficult as well.

(Joe) Which is the whole point of the vaccines, right? Originally in previous sessions, they said the virus got out and they expected it to have this effect on people but it had positive mutations. So then they rolled out the vaccination campaign to prevent the positive mutations from the lab-created virus.

(L) Didn't we read that book [Genetic Entropy, by John C. Sanford] that said the only real mutations that are observed in a laboratory are negative? They're like entropic... Well, anyway.
Gradually coming back to the topic of Semites:
"In the Caucasian population, the protein ACE2 is overexpressed. It suggests that the vaccine is an ethnic-specific weapon."
Session 26 February 2022
(Pierre) There's a coincidence maybe, but in the Caucasian population, the protein ACE2 is overexpressed. It suggests that the vaccine is an ethnic-specific weapon.
(Ryu) To go back to Pierre's comment, are Covid vaccines used as ethnic weapons?

A: Can be. Docking elements included.

Q: (L) So the vaccine has things in it that are docking elements for later propagation of some kind of pathogen?

Q: (Pierre) And the targeted population is Kantekkians, i.e. true Semites, i.e. Caucasians (in the sense of peoples from the area of the Caucasus).

(L) Targeted in what way? For download, or for the ethnic-specific weapons?

(Pierre) For both. Well, the vaccine. They have a mutation that over-expresses the ACE2 protein. They're more likely to get the effects of the vaccine.

Q: (Joe) Pierre's on an obvious train of thought that Kantekkians are awesome people - that they're the True Semites and stuff. But the Cs just said in this session that people were transferred to that part of Ukraine and they had just destroyed their own planet! [laughter] So, they're not awesome people.

(L) Yeah. The C's also said something about that Nordic Covenant business... That peoples of Nordic descent, i.e. Kantekkian, could be of positive or negative orientation. It's representative of a power center in their genetics...

(Pierre) 'Intensity' was the word used. Kantekkians had more intensity of a certain type of power.

(L) Yeah, intensity. So, yeah.

(Pierre) Intensity for the good, intensity for the bad.

(L) Very interesting. Okay, hold on...

(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.
The above consideration of the effect of the vaccine, ties in with an earlier transcript: So they want to get rid of superpowered energy? - Yes
Session 10 February 2018
Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

Related to the STS efforts to get rid of superpowered energy, there is also the following long excerpt about parasites, but there is also a section on viruses.
Session 18 July 2015
A: [...] Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being "food for the moon"?

A: Close, though Gurdjieff did not fully understand all the particulars.

Q: (L) Well, one of things I noticed from reading this book "Plague Time" that I just finished is that many of the most insidious of the long-term chronic disease parasites are what they would call sexually transmitted: by sex, kissing, close contact, etc. It seems to me that based on what I was reading in this book, some of the ancient ideas about extreme sexual morality were directed at preventing just these kinds of conditions. Am I reading too much into it?

A: No, the knowledge was passed down until the reasons were forgotten.

Q: (L) Now, it's the really ridiculous religious rules or whatever, and originally there were scientific reasons for it. It's like the pork thing. There was a reason. There was a reason about pork and a way to deal with pork, but somehow they lost it. Now you've got all these Muslims going around with woman covering themselves head to foot and all the purity rules of the Jews, and the “no dancing” of the fundies and all that. Most of what is in the Hebrew Bible in terms of laws came from the Pythagoreans. So that suggests that Pythagoras was a transmitter of really ancient knowledge.

Q: (L) Well, well, well...
Returning to:
While the Kantekkians had power centers rooted in their genetics, it was up to them how to use them. Since arriving on Earth and mixing with Homo Sapiens to become Semites/Aryans, STS forces have tried different ways to annihilate or counteract this feature. Considering the available examples of how STS and STO do genetic engineering, as well as efforts from STS, it is more likely that the origin of this genetic feature was from STO rather than STS. While it is true that the presence of these genetic sequences may offer benefits, it is not a given it is of real benefit compared to not having it, as there is still an individual choice as to how. Moreover if present, it is necessary to counteract STS tinkering and manipulation by individual health measures and efforts to grow in knowledge and awareness, but then are these not also challenges or opportunities for many others?

A question like this has been following me.
All these human (and not only? )genetic types.
Saving certain types by mixing with homo sapiens, just like the cantekkians after losing the planet.
Kantekkians probably would not have survived on earth in the form in which they inhabited Kanteka? That's why they were mixed with Homo sapiens?
Creating genetic hybrids from different Earth types.
Is this all happening because different entities in different densities need optimal 3D vehicles for their purposes?
Are 3D vehicles consciously or unconsciously created for "soul training" which, by the way, are used by, for example, 4D STS to steal energy?
Probably it is still a much more complex process.
But does my line of reasoning make any sense?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

What is SAS? I have difficulty understanding what you are trying to say or ask. Anyway, I tried to find out how STS and STO do biogenetic engineering, thinking that may be able to help you find an answer to your question. The impression is that STS is into the manipulation and adaptation of what already exists in a manner that makes it beneficial to themselves and their need for control and energy feeding. Below are examples, though some are 3D STS, that often are guided by 4 D STS, as when they produce harmful vaccines. At the end of the post, I have summarized some of the findings.

First is an example of biogenetic work by Orion STS designers leading to design alteration that had the effect of a truncated flow of chemical transmitter. That is, they did not create something new, they altered a previous design to fit their purposes.
Session 23 September 2000

Next is an early type of vaccination, an example of manipulation by 3D STS, but most likely guided by 4D STS, judging from the effect.
Session 4 May 2002

Related to the discussion of the effect of the mentioned inoculations, that contain heavy metal, there is this study concerning the influence of metal toxicity on epigenetic mechanisms:

A difference in how STO and STS do biogenetic engineering may be due to how each orientation interacts with information:
Session 9 December 2017

The above, I interpret to mean that STO has more access to information when creating, and therefore a greater capacity for creating something new.
Consider also Session 23 March 2019 which brings out that 4th density intelligence and abilities are stupendous, though it does not mean that STS is unintelligent, just as a cynical scientist, a snake-like politician, or a cruel emperor can also be very intelligent.

As an example of what can be interpreted to be 4 D STO activity, there is in Session 24 September 1995

Next is a possible example of how STO forces may assist or work on 3D level through certain persons with a spiritual force that is able to direct the progression.
Session 21 March 2020

In the same session, there is a comment on how STS do genetic engineering on 3D level: "They have enough detail to know that a virus can change DNA"

When reading the next consider that Western powers are 3D STS and connected with 4D STS.
Session 13 March 2021

Another possible STS strategy on the 3D level with 4D assistance: "The organ where scientists found the highest concentration of the COVID vaccine is the ovaries. Is that by design? - Not human intent, but influences from other realms have that as a goal"
Session 18 September 2021

In Session 21 March 2020 there was: "The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread." But then they made the mRNA vaccine: "Is it possible to have a positive mutation from the vaccines? - Efforts were made to prevent that, so it would be rare."
Session 30 October 2021

Gradually coming back to the topic of Semites:
"In the Caucasian population, the protein ACE2 is overexpressed. It suggests that the vaccine is an ethnic-specific weapon."
Session 26 February 2022

The above consideration of the effect of the vaccine, ties in with an earlier transcript: So they want to get rid of superpowered energy? - Yes
Session 10 February 2018

Related to the STS efforts to get rid of superpowered energy, there is also the following long excerpt about parasites, but there is also a section on viruses.
Session 18 July 2015

Returning to:

While the Kantekkians had power centers rooted in their genetics, it was up to them how to use them. Since arriving on Earth and mixing with Homo Sapiens to become Semites/Aryans, STS forces have tried different ways to annihilate or counteract this feature. Considering the available examples of how STS and STO do genetic engineering, as well as efforts from STS, it is more likely that the origin of this genetic feature was from STO rather than STS. While it is true that the presence of these genetic sequences may offer benefits, it is not a given it is of real benefit compared to not having it, as there is still an individual choice as to how. Moreover if present, it is necessary to counteract STS tinkering and manipulation by individual health measures and efforts to grow in knowledge and awareness, but then are these not also challenges or opportunities for many others?

Thank you... the issue that bothered me was the use of the Aryan race in Germany to create a breeding ground, so something different not related to the Nordic pact should have that group of Aryans to be able to carry that out... I have come up with another possible hypothesis that could explain this, Before that if I want to add something:

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."
With the individual basis and understanding that it refers to the Aryan-Semitic Jews, the Cs could be referring, in part, to the particularity that the Kantekkians were more "intense" and therefore the "mission" depended on the soul of each individual. ... I don't know what the STS forces had in mind at the beginning when the Semites were planted 130,000 years ago in Kantekk, but that duality "didn't scare them" perhaps and they intended to keep things in a more negative way... but at some point Things perhaps changed and they agreed that perhaps this duality present in the Semites could now be not so beneficial for their purposes, perhaps something that arose after the change of planet of the Kantekkians that changed the pro that they more or less had in mind?

Well, let's go back to the other matter of the Germanic Aryan race; I realized that maybe it could have something to do with Neanderthals:

11 July 98 said:
Q: (L) Okay, I had a question I wanted to get in: you said
that Neanderthal man was taken off the earth, and Cro-
Magnon man suddenly appeared. Is this Cro-Magnon man
really Kantekkian man?
Q: (L) Well, they supposedly existed side by side on the
Earth for some time. Did they intermix or intermarry?
A: Marriage?!
Q: (L) Well, you know what I mean! Genetic intemixing.
A: Can you picture a Neanderthal marriage?
Q: (L) Yeah! The old club and drag 'em off by the hair
ceremony! (T) It was a ritual... handed down father to
son along with the club...
And:
3 Sept 2008 said:
Q: (L) That leads me to my next question. You've said that psychopaths are defective OPs?

Q: (L) Well, how do they get to be defective? I'm trying to figure out how to ask this... Are they defective because they're born that way?

Q: (L) Are they defective because of something that happened in their childhood?

A: Sometimes...

Q: (A***) Where they engineered that way somewhere along the line?

A: Some are engineered especially lately. But in general it is genetics due to mutation.

Q: (L) Okay, so if it's due to a mutation, when did the original mutation occur?

A: More than one occasion, but first time was fifty thousand years ago.

Q: (L) Is it true that psychopaths... well, we know they appear in the population at a certain percentage. Do they increase at various times in history so that they grow more numerous and kind of take over the planet and create a lot of destruction, and in creating this destruction, do they destroy themselves or reduce their own numbers significantly, kind of like populations of rabbits and foxes or something like that?

A: Very similar, yes.

Q: (L) Is there anything to my idea that the present strain of psychopathy comes from a crossing between Neanderthal and Aryan types in Europe or in Asia somewhere?

A: One strain, yes. But not all psychopaths.

Q: (L) What particular strain would come from the crossing of the Neanderthal and the Aryan types?

A: The kind with the drive to destroy.

Q: (A***) Aren't all psychopaths basically destructive? (L) I don't think so. I think for example the schizoidal psychopath, they're different. And then there's the paranoid psychopath, and then of course when you're dealing with pure psychopaths, you've got a scale... what do you call it, a spectrum.
So, those characteristics to be stained, more than Aryan aggressiveness, were the tendency towards destruction of certain psychopaths.

Regardless of the orientation of the soul, the Aryan individuals present in Germany who wanted to be used to create a master race in contrast to the Semitic Aryans were of a nature with more Neanderthal genes that in turn contained this mutation more presently. What favored the expression of psychopathy?... Even if the above is not true, certain STS manipulations could also have occurred in certain Aryan populations that caused them to separate even further from the original Semitic lineage.

Last edited:
Thank you... the issue that bothered me was the use of the Aryan race in Germany to create a breeding ground, so something different not related to the Nordic pact should have that group of Aryans to be able to carry that out... I have come up with another possible hypothesis that could explain this, Before that if I want to add something:

With the individual basis and understanding that it refers to the Aryan-Semitic Jews, the Cs could be referring, in part, to the particularity that the Kantekkians were more "intense" and therefore the "mission" depended on the soul of each individual. ... I don't know what the STS forces had in mind at the beginning when the Semites were planted 130,000 years ago in Kantekk, but that duality "didn't scare them" perhaps and they intended to keep things in a more negative way... but at some point Things perhaps changed and they agreed that perhaps this duality present in the Semites could now be not so beneficial for their purposes, perhaps something that arose after the change of planet of the Kantekkians that changed the pro that they more or less had in mind?

Well, let's go back to the other matter of the Germanic Aryan race; I realized that maybe it could have something to do with Neanderthals:

And:

So, those characteristics to be stained, more than Aryan aggressiveness, were the tendency towards destruction of certain psychopaths.

Regardless of the orientation of the soul, the Aryan individuals present in Germany who wanted to be used to create a master race in contrast to the Semitic Aryans were of a nature with more Neanderthal genes that in turn contained this mutation more presently. What favored the expression of psychopathy?... Even if the above is not true, certain STS manipulations could also have occurred in certain Aryan populations that caused them to separate even further from the original Semitic lineage.
Ok, I have read the last section :) , I suppose that regarding the creation of the "Aryan" master race, if it is not so much about the psychopathic genes resulting from the mixture, it is another type of work, such as something related to clandestine work.

If the Semitic theme was carried out 130,000 years ago in Kantekk... was it to all the Aryans that this genetic manipulation was done? Or in Kantekk were there MORE than one type of Aryan race? At least two groups of Aryans? with certain genetic differences?
Regarding "the Semitic theme was carried out 130,000 years ago in Kantekk...".
There is in Session 31 May 1997
Q: Were the Jews that were genetically engineered and then planted in the Middle East... what year was this?

A: 130,000 years ago.
The Kantekkians arrived later:
Session 30 September 1994
Q: (L) Is the cluster of fragments in between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter the remains of a planet?

Q: (L) What was that planet known as?

A: Kantek.

Q: (L) When did that planet break apart into the asteroid belt.

A: 79 thousand years ago approximately.
The Semites developed as a result of the mixing with local Homo Sapiens, that is later than about 80 thousand years ago. Still, the basic genetic features of the types of humans on Earth and Kantek could have taken place at about the same time. In Session 18 October 1994, there was:
Which race on earth is the oldest? - All are same.
Even the Aryan/Celts from the other planet? - Yes.

Q: (L) Is there any such thing as racial superiority regarding the races on the planet earth?

A: Only karmically determined by physical confinement assignment.

Q: (L) It can be karmically determined to be born into one race or another?

Q: (L) Are the Aryan/Celts who came to this planet from the other one that was destroyed, were they, when they came, in any way superior to the humans already here?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (L) What was the nature of this superiority?

A: Durability.

Q: (L) Physical or mental?

A: Physical.

Q: (L) Well, blond haired, blue-eyed people seem to be somewhat more delicate or thin-skinned compared to, say, the blacks.

A: In this environment on surface.

Q: (L) Which race on earth is the oldest?

A: All are same.

Q: (L) Even the Aryan/Celts from the other planet?

Considering that the age of the races on Earth is the same as those on Kantek, the following may also apply, though original creators could be a bit similar to asking who invented say the automobile. The Wiki can answer, but there have been many models and modifications since then, even if the basic principles are the same.
Who were the original creators of the human race? - Us.
Session 7 October 1994
Q: (L) Who were the original creators of the human race?

A: Us.

Q: (L) The Cassiopaeans, correct?

Q: (L) For what purpose did you create us? Was it a mandate from God?

A: Soul development or advancement.

Q: (L) The Sumerian story of the creation of human beings involves a story where they say they killed a god and mixed his blood and parts to mix with mud and then planted it in these female "gestation" goddesses and that this is where the human race came from. Now, this sounds an awful lot like what the "Grays" are doing at the present time. Did someone actually kill a "god", break his soul in pieces, and thereby make the human race?

A: Symbolism and not correct event sequence.

Q: (L) What was that story about? What was the real seed event?

A: Lizard beings genetically altering the human race after battle for their own feeding purposes.

Q: (L) When did these events that these Sumerian stories are talking about take place?

A: 309000 years ago, approx.
Souls could "travel" between the planets and have one life on Earth and another on Kantek
Session 8 April 2023
Q: (ryu) When Kantek was still whole, could souls "travel" between the planets and have one life on Earth and another on Kantek?

That souls could '"travel" between the planets and have one life on Earth and another on Kantek' is similar to the findings in past life research that some people recall having had experiences being born in different cultures and parts of the world. This is interesting since:
There is a certain power transmitted by awareness of ancestors
Session 11 August 2018
(L) Well, on an adjacent topic to DNA, I would like to know why I feel... Um... compelled or obsessed by my genealogy database. [laughter] I'm embarrassed to talk about it because it's taken SO much time, and yet it's like I WANT TO KNOW!

A: Keep in mind that there is a certain power transmitted by awareness of ancestors.

Q: (L) How can there be power transmitted by awareness of ancestors? They're dead, first of all. Second of all, maybe those that had the potential have reincarnated and would be living other lives in other places. Or they'd be floating around in 5th density or whatever dead ancestors do...

(Artemis) Well, in a roundabout way, it's almost like knowing about your past lives.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

Q: (L) So, knowing past lives is helpful. Knowing ancestors is helpful. Well, the ancients believed that if you remembered your ancestors, they helped you. If you didn't take care of them or you forgot about them, they could bring bad luck on you. Can it? [laughter]

A: Something like that. You can help to heal some things and draw strength via your DNA antennae which, you must remember, is also their DNA antennae.

Q: (Andromeda) Makes sense.

(Chu) You inherited their receivers.

(Andromeda) And you can learn things from their experiences thereby.

(Pierre) You were wondering about how you relate to them. They're dead, they're far away. Sharing the same DNA antennae, if we are connected via DNA to an information field, and you have other people with similar DNA connected to a similar part of the field, and time really doesn’t exist on other planes, then you can access these kinds of memories or information shared by ancestors...?

A: Exactly.
So our souls can cause mutations? - Yes.
Session 11 October 2014
Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

Q: (L) They're saying no, that it's far more pragmatic. Okay, next question... I'm never going to get to my questions that I have! [laughter] Okay, when you say, "the soul and its helpers", what the heck are the soul's helpers?

A: Tribal unit members both in the body and out.

Q: (L) So if you're a member of a tribal unit, you are in a way connected via DNA connections or signals or frequencies with your other tribal members, whether they are incarnated or not? Is that what we're saying here?

A: Pretty much; no man is an island!
In this respect, there was:
Your current physical form has been fine tuned on your present locator through advanced biogenetic engineering
Session 24 June 2000
A: Your current physical form has been fine tuned on your present locator through advanced biogenetic engineering. It is an ongoing process.
Kantek was further away from the Sun, there was less light, and probably less heat retained by the planet too. Imagine if you had to live on a planet, where the "tropics" corresponded to something like our temperate climate without tropical islands, ananas, bananas, or coconuts. Or a location where underground, rather than above ground offered better protection. For such a place, the model of humans planted on that planet may have benefitted from some particular features even for survival. One indication that this may indeed have been the case is:
Session 7 June 1997
A: Trichinosis used to be nonexistent in Aryan types... But, mixing of genetic factors eliminated this.
What the above could mean concerning Kantek is that there may have been some variations among the people who lived there.

Souls could shift between incarnations on Kantek and Earth, but the people of the two planets did not communicate with each other. From Session 18 October 1994:
Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when Kantek, Martek, and Earth were all three occupied by sentient races which communicated with one another?

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when all three planets were occupied simultaneously?

To be continued...

As a note to the previous:
Who were the original creators of the human race? - Us.
There was also in Session 7 October 1994
Q: (L) And where did the beings come from that lived on this planet? Did they evolve there?

Q: (L) Were they also, like us, created beings?

Q: (L) Who created them?

A: Same.

Q: (L) The Cassiopaeans?

Q: (L) Okay, who created the Cassiopaeans?

A: Your super ancient spiritual ancestors.

Q: (L) Do these beings have a name?

Q: (L) What are they called?

A: Transient Passengers.

Q: (L) Where are these "Transient Passengers" From?

A: Too difficult to explain on this medium; lengthy.
Continuing from the last post, the post is about the destruction of Kantek and what might have been involved.
When Kantek was destroyed, there was more to it than Orion Manipulation
Session 15 August 1998
Q: (L) You said that you were in regular contact with the Kantekkians on Kantek before they were airlifted to Earth 80 thousand years ago or thereabouts. Now, was the destruction of this planet a result of Orion Manipulations of the people such as is taking place on our planet at the present time?

A: Maybe somewhat, but not all.
"Maybe somewhat, but not all." could mean, that the people on Kantek also made choices on their own that made them responsible for what happened, but it was not the orientation of their religion:
A masculine-oriented religion on Kantek did not contribute to the destruction of the planet
Previously in Session 29 July 2006, it was brought out that one element involved in the destruction of the Kantek was martial arts based on energy mastery. Earlier in Session 8 April 2000, it was discussed whether a masculine- religion played a role.
Q: One of the interesting things about this Northern civilizational factor is that one of the hallmarks of the Aryan attitude is the Male dominated religion. When did the masculine religion "take over?" Was this always the tendency or leaning of the Aryan group?

A: Involves more than religion. Religion is the facilitator.

Q: Facilitator of what?

A: Customary psycho/social habitue.

Q: Customary to whom?

A: Those whom you refer to as Aryans.

Q: Where did they acquire the "habit" of a masculine oriented religion? Everybody else was worshipping the goddess in one form or another. But this male dominated theology was the distinguishing characteristic of the Northern peoples. Where did they come up with this.

A: Originated on home planet.

Q: Kantek?

A: For all intents and purposes.

Q: Was it this male dominated religion that contributed to the destruction of Kantek?

Q: Okay, when they were on their home planet, why did they develop a masculine religion as opposed to a feminine one, considering the fact that women are the source of life, in certain terms?

A: In your density, masculinism/feminish is essentially a roll of "the dice." Remember, at higher levels gender is nonexistent.

Q: Well, the problem I am having here is this: the masculine religion is monotheistic, essentially.

A: In your references.

Q: Was the older masculine religion polytheistic?

A: Going off the track.

Q: The Aryans always thought they were better than everybody else...

A: They were more advanced than the company they found themselves amongst.

Q: But then, as far as I can tell, the Hebrew monotheism is also derived from the Aryan, monotheistic, male dominated religion. It then "fathered" Christianity, and that has been the whole patriarchal, kill-em-all and let God sort-em-out war mongering thing under which we have lived for over 2000 years. This is the Western, European mind... it came from the Aryans, from the North; it was the so-called "civilizing" influence in nearly every respect that you can track. The cohesiveness and dominance of this type of thinking was able to civilize, but then civilization involves dominance, killing, war, territory, the Hitler scene, the whole nine yards. All of this is antithetical to all that you promote as far as being desirable. Yet, you have said that you were in contact with the Northern Peoples for millennia. Yes, Cassiopeia is a Northern Constellation, and probably figured in the early myths of these peoples in ways we cannot know, but the whole thing is that they represent all that is STS.

A: But so do you, so then why did we contact you?

Q: Well. I don't buy into that whole monotheistic, dominator, war-mongering, make everybody conform to one way of thinking head trip!

A: So, you think all individuals conformed then, or is it the soul that counts in the final analysis?

Q: Okay, obviously all individuals are different, and some did not conform then, either.

A: And neither do you.

Q: Point taken. I am just having a hard time with this. I wish you would just tell me! Who interacted with these Aryans to give them this male-dominated, monotheistic idea that they then sought to impose on every other human being on the planet - and are STILL trying!

A: Interactions were transdensity.
The above expression, "Interactions were transdensity." indicates communication between densities.
First and interaction between 3D and 6D:
We were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS
Session 24 September 1995
A: [...] We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.

Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?

A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"

Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?

A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!
When you were in regular contact with the Kantekkians, what was the nature of this contact? - Educational.
Session 15 August 1998
Q: (L) When you were in regular contact with the Kantekkians, what was the nature of this contact?

A: Educational.

Q: (L) Was it coming through a board, or coming to the head, or through transducing it like through Stonehenge, or something altogether different?

A: Seek those most in tune who ask, then enter data when ready
Moses also had a 3D STS to 6D STO connection initially
Session 16 October 1994
Q: (L) Where did Moses get his knowledge?

At some stage, Moses was corrupted by imagery. The same session continues:
Q: (L) Okay, you told us before that he saw or interacted with a holographic projection created by the Lizard Beings. Was that the experience on Mount Sinai?

Q: (L) Okay, well, if he got knowledge from you, did he get this prior to the interactions with the Lizard beings?

A: Yes. He was corrupted by imagery. He was deceived by the imagery a la Joseph Smith, for example.

Q: (L) Are you saying that Joseph Smith, the recipient of the Mormon texts, was deceived by the Lizards also?

A: Yes. They do that a lot.
As a follow-up to the question about Moses:
If Moses was misled by the Lizzies, how did he get to be a good guy? - Taught afterward
Session 7 October 1994
Q: (L) Who was the god that spoke to Moses on the mount?

A: Audible projection of Lizards.

Q: (L) Did Moses at any time realize that he had been duped by the Lizzies?

Q: (L) Yet, the other night you said that Moses is also doing work with Christ on another plane, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, if he was misled by the Lizzies, how did he get to be a good guy?

A: Taught afterward.
Laura wrote in the comments:
6 This is an important point because it signifies that even if a person is deceived while in the body, the true frequency of that individual, and their intent to be of Service to Others means a lot.
The session continues:
Q: (L) After what?

A: Plane transfer.

Q: (L) Did Moses die?

Q: (L) Who took him?

The statement "the other night you said that Moses is also doing work with Christ on another plane" refers to:
Session 30 September 1994
Q: (L) Is Jesus, in fact, in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance?

Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?

A: Define.

Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?

Q: (L) In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's it?

A: That's all that's needed.

Q: (L) Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?

Q: (L) How many souls are doing this work at the present time?

A: 12.

Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?

A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon.14 Nagaillikiga.15 Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.
Both projections of men and women are possible as in the case of Joan of Arc.
Session 25 October 1994
Q: (L) Who appeared to Joan of Arc?

A: Lizard projection.
The Wiki for Joan of Arc has;
In 1428, she requested to be taken to Charles, later testifying that she was guided by visions from the archangel Michael, Saint Margaret, and Saint Catherine
Apparitions of the Virgin Mary are well known
Session 16 November 1994
Q: (L) What or who has been causing the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia?

A: Deceptive field.

Q: (L) What energy is behind this?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.

Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?

A: Conquest.

Q: (L) How will that aid their conquest?

A: By dispersing knowledge.

Q: (L) Dispersing as in breaking apart or scattering?

A: Spreading thin. Confusion does this. You are being bombarded with confusion in this era.
See also: Session 11 January 1995
Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?

A: Yes. All of them.

Q: (Barry) What is the purpose behind this?

A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.

Q: (L) If you think about it, propagating belief in the "old time religions" which include belief in hell or purgatory tend to put a person in a very vulnerable position because then they are open to thoughts of guilt, sin, and are therefore susceptible to thought control and terror.

We don't know if anyone on Kantek was duped as Moses, Joseph Smith, Joan of Arc, and many others have since been on Earth, but it is a possibility. Just because there was a group on Kantek that had a connection to the Cs, does not mean that other connections were not established by other groups, leading to some misguidance and confusion, but again, as said in Session 15 August 1998, there was more to the "destruction of the planet Kantik, than Orion [here understood as higher density STS] manipulation of the people such as is taking place on our planet at the present time".
Psychic energy caused Kantek to be destroyed
Session 7 October 1994
Q: (L) You said the other night that there was a planet between Mars and Jupiter that was destroyed and became the asteroid belt. Was this planet ever inhabited by sentient beings?

Q: (L) What caused this planet to be destroyed?

A: Psychic energy.
In the destruction of Kantek the utilization of martial arts using energy mastery was involved
Session 29 July 2006
Q: (Atriedes) Did the people from Kantek bring a martial art with them?

A: Of course, how do you think they destroyed their planet?

Q: (Atriedes) is this the martial art that eventually made it to China?

A: Not china, further back than that. You are on the right track with dances.

Q: (Atriedes) is there a way to construct these dances from examples?

A: You can see a close replica in Celtic dances.

Q: (Atriedes) (something like “were these dances then used for some kind of martial art?)

A: Dancing aligned power cells.

Q: (discussion that the dances provided the power and then you could do whatever you wanted with that power, some used it for one thing, some for another)

A: All so called “martial arts” are attempts to do physically via “techniques” what was once done by pure energy mastery.

Q: (Laura) ok next question:
To be continued...

At the time of the destruction of Kantek, the Kantekkians came to Earth. The following few excerpts mention the number of people transported, where they landed, and how they were transported. While many came to Earth helped by the Lizards, some used The Gift of God, aka Mother Stone, Holy Grail, which is different from the Ark of the Covenant, given to early Jews.

Hundreds of millions of Kantekkians were physically brought here.
Session 31 May 1997
Q: Let's back up here. You said that the Celts came from Kantek. They were transported by the Lizzies... brought here, correct?

Q: When the Lizzies did this, how many Celts were physically brought here?

A: Hundreds of millions.

Q: How long, in our terms, did it take to bring these Celts to this planet? Or, is this ongoing?

A: Well, in the sense that you measure it, let us say about a week.

Q: Did they transport them in ships, that is some sort of structure. That is, did they load them up, move them into 4th density, reemerge here in 3rd density, or something like that?

Q: And they unloaded them in the area of the Caucasus, is that correct?

A: And regions surrounding.

Q: And, that was what, 79 to 80 thousand years ago?

A: Over 80,000.

Q: As I understand it, Atlantis was already quite a developed civilization at that time, is that correct?

A: Yes, but regions change with waves of immigration, or conquest... witness your own lands.
On a side note, the destruction of Kantek also resulted in effects on the Solar system, see the quote in this post, Session 30 January 2023. For bringing the Kantekkian, one of the existing portals on Earth was used. Frankly, I don't understand how so many people, including those already living in Atlantis could survive such cataclysmic events. Nevertheless enough did, which of course should give us hope too in the sense that a little catastrophe is nothing too serious in the grand scheme of things, as long as one does not outright destroy the planet, and even then there might be a lifeline, as the example of Kantek shows.

The first excerpt is from the beginning of the session immediately following the beginning of the Special Military Operation on February 24, 2022.

Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians
Session 26 February 2022
A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.
In the same session, in a discussion about Ukrainians, there is a note on the destruction of Kantek.
(Joe) The Ukrainians have always made that claim and see themselves as a people apart. They see themselves as being unique and different. It's an ideology. Not ALL Ukrainians, but a lot of them. It's really strange because you'd think they're genetically no different than other Slavs, Russians, etc. They do of course have this Nazi tendency towards being a 'master race' in a certain sense. It's very strange.

A: The Ukrainians of today are not the original population. Many waves of conquest and migration have come and gone.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. But the gang there now...

A: Russians of Belarus are closer to the original Ukrainians. And they were originally Kantekkians and had recently destroyed their own planet.
To elaborate on how this portal in Ukraine can also work, the following has more relevance to the current situation in the world.
(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?

Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?

A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?

(Joe) Information.

(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]

(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.

(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

For a more precise area of the portal in Ukraine:
Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.

Q: (Juba) Is that the reason why Khazaria was the same as today's Ukraine. Portal, STS energy...

A: Partly.
While some were brought by the Lizards, others used a stone or object, a trans-density device, they called the Gift of God. Whether this difference in the means of transport reflected a difference among the people is not clear, but it probably did, just as different people use different means of transportation in our world. The following excerpt discusses some of its history and qualities.
The Gift of God, Holy Grail, used by some Kantekkians to move to Earth
Session 26 February 2002
Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?

A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L)They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?

A: Creation.

Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Q: (R) Which is similar to what we've been talking about. If you don't have the same frequency it's ... (L) Or they can set a frequency around it that these guys can't tune to and can't penetrate. (R) It becomes invisible in some sense. (L) But they can still in some way detect a region or something. But it can be like noise or something maybe; so much noise that they can't isolate the signal. Is this the reason these people keep coming after us, because they want us to help them find this thing? Is this the reason?

A: More or less. Though not the only one.

Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true they would already have Frank they would be busy with Frank and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay Weidner. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.
A later excerpt clarified that:
The Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail are different objects
Session 2 February 2003
Q: [...] (L) [...] Okay, onto our research. One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?

Q: (L) So there are two completely different technologies?

A: If you wish to term it such.

Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them? (A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part. (Galahad) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (Galahad) Thanks guys! That's real clear!

A: This is an issue that will clarify itself soon enough.

Q: (L) Is my idea correct that we can identify the presence of these more-or-less technologies by the architecture or art or megalithic structures of the different groups on the planet?

A: To some extent, yes. But do not let that be the only clue. You might consider "lifestyle" as well as the presence and uses of metals; particularly gold vs. iron.

Q: (L) So, we have a whole different set of clues to look at here. Alrighty then! Was what we are calling the Ark of the Covenant at Baalbek?

A: No. But there were certainly those who had advanced knowledge.

Q: (L) I hate it when they do that: blow my theory to bits. Was there a "grail faction" and an "ark faction?"

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Was Baalbek built by the Ark Faction or the Grail Faction?

A: It was Ark Faction.
Whereas the "Gift of God" from Kantek was described as a "transdensity device" and "used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence", the descriptions of the Ark of the Covenant are different. It was a power cell, given by the Lizards to early Jews to use for manipulation of others, "it could tune into thought fields" and could produce liquification of matter. The following few excerpts show some of the qualities of this object.
"Ark of the Covenant?" - Power cell.
Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"

A: Power cell.

Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?

A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.

Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it you would die?

A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.

Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?

A: Turned inward.

Q: (L) What effect does it produce?

A: Liquification of matter.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. This "cell" was kept in an ornate box of some sort, is that correct?

Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?

A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.

Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?

Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?

A: Nonselfish energy field.

Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?

Regarding the difficulties associated with handling the Ark of the Covenant, there was also:
Session 9 December 2017
(L) I remember the C's said something one time about some kind of... what was it? The Ark of the Covenant could only be handled or used by somebody who had a pure STO profile because anybody else would be killed. Is that basically what we're looking at here?

A: Yes. Close.
According to the following the Ark of the Covenant was with Akhenaten, then Sara, then Moses/Abraham, and later back to STS.
Session 23 October 2001
Q: (L) Did they, or did they not, have the Ark of the Covenant? Was this given to this group of people by 4th density?
Q: (L) Who was it originally given to?
A: Abraham.
Q: (L) Who gave it to him?
A: Sara.

Q: (L) Is the story of Rachel stealing the household gods from her father may have really been the story of Sara stealing the Ark from Akhenaten?
Q: (L) No wonder Akhenaten was hot to follow them. He wasn't after Sara, he wanted his Ark back.
Q: (L) Who gave the Ark to Akhenaten?
A: STS 4th Density.
Session 2 February 2003
Q: (L) One aspect of the variation on the story was that Jacob gave his brother, Esau, the 'blessing' and some 'gift.' Does this reflect an accurate part of the story that Moses, in his form as Jacob, passed something on to someone else’s - something that was important?

Q: (L) Was it Moses/Abraham who was doing this?

Q: (L) Who did he pass it on to?

A: It was finally understood by "Moses" that the danger of the object was greater than the ability of descendants to resist corruption. He handed it over to those who had created it.

Q: (Galahad) Was it STS or STO forces that created it?

A: STS.

Q: (Galahad) So, the Ark was an object created by STS. Did this amount to some sort of realization on Moses' part? Did he start to wake up?

A: Yes. The story of the "contending with the angel" was the significant turning point as well as the moment of return.
Previously it had been said about the location of the Ark of the Covenant:
Session 21 October 1995
Q: OK, where is the Ark of the Covenant currently located?

A: Alternative 3.

Q: (L) Alternative 3 is the plan to take all the people, all the smart guys, all the elite, off the planet and leave everybody else here to blow up, isn't it?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Where is it currently located?

A: Maybe not. Discover.

Q: (L) We're trying to discover through our interaction with you! How else can we discover something as obscure as this? I mean, that's a pretty darned obscure question, I would think. (SV) Who's in charge of Alternative 3, Laura? (L) That's too complicated.... (SV) Well, maybe they have it, whoever's in charge of it. (L) well, are you going to tell us anything about it?

A: Study alternative 3 to find answer!
[Later note: after studying Alternative 3, it appears that it is probably Princeton.]
Once the Kantekkians had landed, the dynamics between people on the planet changed. As already quoted they blended with Homo Sapiens to become Semitic. Still, there are other relevant excerpts, but that is for another post.

At the time of the destruction of Kantek, the Kantekkians came to Earth. The following few excerpts mention the number of people transported, where they landed, and how they were transported. While many came to Earth helped by the Lizards, some used The Gift of God, aka Mother Stone, Holy Grail, which is different from the Ark of the Covenant, given to early Jews.

Hundreds of millions of Kantekkians were physically brought here.
Session 31 May 1997

On a side note, the destruction of Kantek also resulted in effects on the Solar system, see the quote in this post, Session 30 January 2023. For bringing the Kantekkian, one of the existing portals on Earth was used. Frankly, I don't understand how so many people, including those already living in Atlantis could survive such cataclysmic events. Nevertheless enough did, which of course should give us hope too in the sense that a little catastrophe is nothing too serious in the grand scheme of things, as long as one does not outright destroy the planet, and even then there might be a lifeline, as the example of Kantek shows.

The first excerpt is from the beginning of the session immediately following the beginning of the Special Military Operation on February 24, 2022.

Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians
Session 26 February 2022

In the same session, in a discussion about Ukrainians, there is a note on the destruction of Kantek.

To elaborate on how this portal in Ukraine can also work, the following has more relevance to the current situation in the world.

For a more precise area of the portal in Ukraine:

While some were brought by the Lizards, others used a stone or object, a trans-density device, they called the Gift of God. Whether this difference in the means of transport reflected a difference among the people is not clear, but it probably did, just as different people use different means of transportation in our world. The following excerpt discusses some of its history and qualities.
The Gift of God, Holy Grail, used by some Kantekkians to move to Earth
Session 26 February 2002

A later excerpt clarified that:
The Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail are different objects
Session 2 February 2003

Whereas the "Gift of God" from Kantek was described as a "transdensity device" and "used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence", the descriptions of the Ark of the Covenant are different. It was a power cell, given by the Lizards to early Jews to use for manipulation of others, "it could tune into thought fields" and could produce liquification of matter. The following few excerpts show some of the qualities of this object.
"Ark of the Covenant?" - Power cell.
Session 7 November 1994

Regarding the difficulties associated with handling the Ark of the Covenant, there was also:
Session 9 December 2017

According to the following the Ark of the Covenant was with Akhenaten, then Sara, then Moses/Abraham, and later back to STS.
Session 23 October 2001

Session 2 February 2003

Previously it had been said about the location of the Ark of the Covenant:
Session 21 October 1995

Once the Kantekkians had landed, the dynamics between people on the planet changed. As already quoted they blended with Homo Sapiens to become Semitic. Still, there are other relevant excerpts, but that is for another post.
Thank you Thorbiorn for your great work, I was a little surprised to have so many things assumed and misunderstood... I hope that at least it will help others not to fall into the same mistakes.

In this post, I follow up on a note about the possible authors of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion?" which led to a city in Turkey, Harran. Though the location was reluctant to yield a current connection, it still led to a connection back to Semitic and Indo-Aryan.
As a note to the above discussion of Aryan, with all its possible meanings, it might also throw light on this excerpt:
Who was the author of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion?" - Aryan in nature - Turkey
Session 15 August 1998
'"Aryan" in nature', and 'Turkey', lead to the idea of an "Aryan" related person in Turkey. However, Turkey during the time the Protocols were published in 1903 (according to the Wiki) was known as the Ottoman Empire, also called the Turkish Empire which managed a greater area with a large variety of people than Turkey does today.
In the following session, there was:
Session 22 August 1998
Q: One of the things I noticed in this book was that they said that there was a colony from the city of Harran in what is nowadays Turkey, and that this colony formerly resided on the Giza plateau. Is there any connection between this colony they mention and the fact that you said that the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' were composed in Turkey by an 'Aryan' source?

Q: What relationship is there?

A: One and the same.
About Harran, the Wiki says that it is located in Southern Turkey close to the border with Syria. It has a very long history, but what is perplexing regarding the well-formulated protocols, is that there was not much activity in the area around the time of the publishing of the protocols at the beginning of the twentieth century. What to do with this clue is uncertain, but there are still a few interesting relations, even as it stands:
Harran[a] is a municipality and district of Şanlıurfa Province, Turkey.[2] Its area is 904 km2,[3] and its population is 96,072 (2022).[1] It is approximately 40 kilometres (25 miles) southeast of Urfa and 20 kilometres (12 miles) from the Syrian border crossing at Akçakale.
Harran is situated at an important geographical crossroad, both between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers and at the border between the ancient Mesopotamian and Anatolian cultures. The earliest known settlements in the region surrounding Harran date to 10000–8000 BC and settlements in its close vicinity are known to have existed by 6000 BC.[11] The region initially shifted between the control of the Sumerians and Hittites before being occupied by ancient Semitic-speaking people around 2750 BC.[19] The earliest written records concerning Harran suggest that the city itself was founded c. 2500[8]–2000 BC[4][21] as a merchant outpost by traders from the Sumerian city of Ur.[4][21]

Harran was from early on associated with the Mesopotamian moon-god Nanna (later known as Sin)[4] and soon became regarded as a sacred city of the moon.[10][22] The Ekhulkhul ("Temple of Rejoicing"),[23] Harran's great moon temple, was already present in the city by c. 2000 BC.[24]
There is another town, where Moon worship might have been practiced, Jericho:
Session 2 November 1994
Q: (L) Who were the original inhabitants of the city of Jericho?

A: Aramaic.
Jericho is a city in Jordan, one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world
Jericho is among the oldest cities in the world,[7][8][9] and it is also the city with the oldest known defensive wall.[10] Archaeologists have unearthed the remains of more than 20 successive settlements in Jericho, the first of which dates back 11,000 years (to 9000 BCE),[11][12] almost to the very beginning of the Holocene epoch of the Earth's history.[13][14] Copious springs in and around the city have attracted human habitation for thousands of years.[15] Jericho is described in the Bible as the "city of palm trees".[16]
The etymology for Jericho:
Jericho's name in Modern Hebrew, Yeriẖo, is generally thought to derive from the Canaanite word rēḥ 'fragrant', but other theories hold that it originates in the Canaanite word Yaraḥ 'moon' or the name of the lunar deity Yarikh, for whom the city was an early centre of worship.[19]

Jericho's Arabic name, Arīḥā, means 'fragrant' and also has its roots in Canaanite Reaẖ.[20][21][22]
The distance by air between Harran and Jericho is 650 km, so who knows what connections there might have been in the past. One is also reminded of an excerpt already quoted:
Session 20 August 2001
Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.
Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.

Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.
Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
On a map of the extent of the Hittite Empire at its maximum, around 1300 BC, one also finds Harran as a vassal city, to the right, in the light green area, above the word Mittani.
1706454606421.png
Returning to the Wiki for Harran:
Harran came under Assyrian rule under Adad-nirari I (r. 1305–1274 BC) and became a provincial capital often second in importance only to the Assyrian capital of Assur itself. During the collapse of the Assyrian Empire, Harran briefly served as the final capital of the Neo-Assyrian Empire 612–609 BC.

The city continued to be prominent after the fall of Assyria and experienced varying degrees of foreign cultural influence during its time under the Neo-Babylonian (609–539 BC), Achaemenid (539–330 BC), Macedonian (330–312 BC) and Seleucid (312–132 BC) empires. During classical antiquity Harran was often contested between the Roman and Parthian (later Sasanian) empires. In 53 BC Harran was the site of the Battle of Carrhae, one of the worst military defeats in Roman history. The Harranian moon cult of Sin proved to be enduring and lasted long into the Middle Ages, known to have existed as late as the 11th century AD. Harran was captured by the Rashidun Caliphate in 640 and remained an important city in the Islamic period. It flourished as a center of science and learning and was the site of both the first Islamic university (the Harran University)[4] and the oldest mosque in Anatolia[c] (the Harran Grand Mosque [tr]).[6] Harran twice served as a capital city in the Middle Ages, first briefly under the Umayyad Caliphate 744–750 and later under the Numayrid Emirate 990–1081.

The city was conquered by the Mongol Empire in 1260 but was largely destroyed and left abandoned in 1271. Although Harran was kept as a military outpost under some later regimes, it has over the last five centuries mainly been used as a temporary settlement by local nomadic societies.
One of the major semi-nomadic tribes that have continuously lived in and around Harran since the Middle Ages and still today are the Nmēr, descendants of the medieval Numayrid lords of the city.[71] By the 1840s, Harran had once more become a semi-permanent village settlement, although the inhabitants spent the summer months encamped outside the village to avoid vermin in their houses.[66] By the middle of the 20th century, Harran comprised about a hundred houses, inhabited by semi-settled nomadic Arabs, most of whom still did not stay at the site for the duration of the entire year.[72]
About the Numayrid dynasty, the Wiki writes:
The Numayrids (Arabic: النميريون) were an Arab dynasty based in Diyar Mudar (western Upper Mesopotamia). They were emirs (princes) of their namesake tribe, the Banu Numayr. The senior branch of the dynasty, founded by Waththab ibn Sabiq in 990, ruled the Euphrates cities of Harran, Saruj and Raqqa more or less continuously until the late 11th century.
If the people in the area of Harran, are Arab, they probably also speak a Semitic language, which is categorized as belonging to the Afroasiatic language family the Wiki explains:
There are between 40 and 80 languages in the Semitic family.[51]
[...]
Most authorities divide Semitic into two branches: East Semitic, which includes the extinct Akkadian language and West Semitic, which includes Arabic, Aramaic, the Canaanite languages (including Hebrew), as well as the Ethiopian Semitic languages such as Ge'ez and Amharic.[53] The classification within West Semitic remains contested. The only group with an African origin is Ethiopian Semitic.[51] The oldest written attestations of Semitic languages come from Mesopotamia, Northern Syria, and Egypt and date as early as c. 3000 BCE.[52]
There is a hypothesis proposes that this family can be included in the Nostratic Languages
Here is an image from the Wiki:
1626289210059.png
Is Nostratic a valid linguistic unit? - Yes
Session 5 August 2009

Q: (L) [...] Okay, we've got this first question on this printout here: If Nostratic is a valid linguistic unit, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians? Well, I guess we ought to break that down and ask it: Is Nostratic a valid linguistic unit?

Q: (L) Okay, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians?

A: Half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "half"?

A: Half belongs to earth. There was blending at a very early stage.

Q: (L) Okay. So the next question is: The putative Nostratic speakers in East Asia include the Asians that I think were the original shamans which I've discussed in Secret History and elsewhere, Altaic speakers in particular. So if this is the case, and if Nostratic as a linguistic group can be correlated with an original population from Kantek, does that mean that both the early shamans of East Asia and the circle-people of Europe (with the pyramid people further south) have their origins on Kantek?

Q: (L) And does the difference in phenotype between the two groups indicate admixture of the East Asian Kantekkians with a more native group that was already on Earth?

A: Yes. And notice the ongoing dispute over the "out of Africa" versus the "out of Asia" groups. It is an improper assumption. Out of Kantek vs out of Earth is a better formulation.
Over thousands of years there has been a lot of mixing, and to untangle the knots is not easy.

@thorbiorn Your mentioning of Harran rang bells for me from when I used to read Zechariah Sitchen, so I did a little digging. From Chapter 13: When The Gods Left Earth.

The departure of the Anunnaki gods from Earth was a drama-filled event replete with theophanies, phenomenal occurrences, divine uncertainties, and human quandary.

Incredibly, the Departure is neither surmised nor speculative; it is amply documented. The evidence comes to us from the Near East as well as from the Americas; and some of the most direct, and certainly the most dramatic, records of the ancient gods’ departure from Earth come to us from Harran. The testimony is not hearsay; it consists of eyewitness reports, among them by the Prophet Ezekiel. The reports are included in the Bible, and they were inscribed on stone columns—texts dealing with miraculous events leading to the accession to the throne of Babylon’s last king.

Harran nowadays—yes, it is still there, and I have visited it—is a sleepy town in eastern Turkey, just a few miles from the Syrian border. It is surrounded by crumbling walls from Islamic times, its inhabitants dwelling in beehive-shaped mud huts. The traditional well where Jacob met Rachel is still there among the sheep meadows outside the town, with the purest naturally cool water one can imagine.

But in earlier days Harran was a flourishing commercial, cultural, religious, and political center, so much so that even the Prophet Ezekiel (27: 24), who lived in the area with other exiles from Jerusalem, recalled her reputation as a trader in “blue clothes and broidered work, and in chests of rich apparel, bound with cords and made of cedar.” It was a city that had been from Sumerian times on an “Ur away from Ur” cult center of the “Moon god” Nannar/Sin. Abraham’s family ended up residing there because his father Terah was a Tirhu, an omen-priest, first in Nippur, then in Ur, and finally in Nannar/Sin’s temple in Harran. After the demise of Sumer by the nuclear Evil Wind, Nannar and his spouse, Ningal, made their home and headquarters in Harran.

Though Nannar (“Su-en,” or Sin for short in Akkadian) was not Enlil’s firstborn legal heir—that rank belonged to Ninurta—he was the firstborn of Enlil and his spouse Ninlil, a firstborn on Earth. Gods and men greatly adored Nannar/Sin and his spouse; the hymns in their honor in Sumer’s glorious times, and the lamentations about the desolation of Sumer in general and Ur in particular, reveal the great love and admiration of the people for this divine couple. That many centuries later Esarhaddon went to consult with an aging Sin (“leaning on a staff “) regarding the invasion of Egypt, and that the escaping Assyrian royals made a last stand in Harran, serve to indicate the continued important role played by Nannar/Sin and Harran to the very end.

Cont’d:
It was in the ruins of the city’s great Nannar/Sin temple, the E.HUL.HUL (“House of Double Joy”), that archaeologists discovered four stone columns (“stelae”) that once stood in the temple, one at each corner of the main prayer hall. The inscriptions on the stelae revealed that two were erected by the temple’s high priestess, Adda-Guppi, and two by her son Nabuna’id, the last king of Babylon.

With an evident sense of history and as a trained temple official, Adda-Guppi provided in her inscriptions precise dates for the astounding events that she had witnessed. The dates, linked as was then customary to regnal years of known kings, could thus be—and have been—verified by modern scholars. It is thus certain that she was born in 649 B.C.E. and lived through the reigns of several Assyrian and Babylonian kings, passing on at the ripe old age of 104.

Here is what she wrote on her stela concerning the first of a series of amazing events:

It was in the sixteenth year of Nabupolassar,
king of Babylon, when Sin, lord of the gods,
became angry with his city and his temple
and went up to heaven;
and the city and the people in it went to ruin.
The sixteenth year of Nabupolassar was 610 B.C.E.—a memorable year, the reader may recall, when Babylonian forces captured Harran from the remnants of the Assyrian royal family and army, and when a reinvigorated Egypt decided to seize the space-related sites. It was then, Adda-Guppi wrote, that an angered Sin, removing his protection (and himself ) from the city, packed up “and went up to heaven!

What followed in the captured city is accurately summed up: “And the city and its people went to ruin.” While other survivors fled, Adda-Guppi stayed on. “Daily, without ceasing, by day and night, for months, for years,” she kept vigil in the ruined temple. Mourning, she “forsook the dresses of fine wool, took off jewelry, wore neither silver nor gold, relinquished perfumes and sweet smelling oils.” As a ghost roaming the abandoned shrine, “in a torn garment I was clothed; I came and went noiselessly,” she wrote.

Then, in the desolate sacred precinct, she found a robe that had once belonged to Sin. To the despondent priestess, the find was an omen from the god: suddenly he had given her a physical presence of himself. She could not take her eyes off the sacred garb, not daring to touch it except by “taking hold of its hem.” As if the god himself was there to hear her, she prostrated herself and “in prayer and humility” uttered a vow: “If you would return to your city, all the Black-Headed people would worship your divinity!”

“Black-Headed people” was a term by which the Sumerians used to describe themselves, and the employment of the term by the high priestess some 1,500 years after Sumer was no more was full of significance: she was telling the god that were he to come back, he would be restored to lordship as in the Days of Old, become again the lord god of a restored Sumer and Akkad. To achieve that, Adda-Guppi offered her god a deal: If he would return and then use his divine powers to make her son Nabuna’id the next imperial king, reigning over all the Babylonian and Assyrian domains, Nabuna’id would restore the temple of Sin not only in Harran but also in Ur, and would proclaim the worship of Sin as the state religion in all the lands of the Black-Headed people!

Touching the hem of the god’s robe, day after day she prayed; then one night the god appeared to her in a dream and accepted her proposal. The Moon god, Adda-Guppi wrote, liked the idea: “Sin, lord of the gods of Heaven and Earth, for my good doings looked upon me with a smile; he heard my prayers; he accepted my vow. The wrath of his heart calmed. Toward Ehulhul, his temple in Harran, the divine residence in which his heart rejoiced, he became reconciled; and he had a change of heart.” The god, Adda-Guppi wrote, accepted the deal:

Sin, lord of the gods,
looked with favor upon my words.
Nabuna’id, my only son, issue of my womb,
to the kingship he called—
the kingship of Sumer and Akkad.
All the lands from the border of Egypt,
from the Upper Sea to the Lower Sea,
in his hands he entrusted.
Both sides kept their bargain. “I myself saw it fulfilled,” Adda-Guppi stated in the concluding segment of her inscriptions: Sin “honored his word which he spoke to me,” causing Nabuna’id to ascend the Babylonian throne in 555 B.C.E.; and Nabuna’id kept his mother’s vow to restore the Ehulhul temple in Harran, “perfecting its structure.” He renewed the worship of Sin and Ningal (Nikkal in Akkadian)—”all the forgotten rites he made anew.”

And then a great miracle, an occurrence unseen for generations, happened. The event is described in the two stelae of Nabuna’id, in which he is depicted holding an unusual staff and facing the celestial symbols of Nibiru, Earth, and the Moon (Fig. 102)

This is the great miracle of Sin
that has by gods and goddesses
not happened in the land,
since days of old unknown;
That the people of the Earth
had neither seen nor found written
on tablets since the days of old:
That Sin, lord of gods and goddesses,
residing in the heavens,
has come down from the heavens—

in full view of Nabuna’id, king of Babylon.
Figure 102

Sin, the inscriptions report, did not return alone. According to the texts, he entered the restored Ehulhul temple in a ceremonial procession, accompanied by his spouse Ningal/ Nikkal and his aide, the Divine Messenger Nusku.

The miraculous return of Sin “from the heavens” raises many questions, the first one being Where, “in the heavens,” he had been for five or six decades. Answers to such questions can be given by combining the ancient evidence with the achievements of modern science and technology. But before we turn to that, it is important to examine all the aspects of the Departure, for it was not Sin alone who “became angry” and, leaving Earth, “went up to heaven.”

The extraordinary celestial comings and goings described by Adda-Guppi and Nabuna’id took place while they were in Harran—a significant point because another eyewitness was present in that area at that very time; he was the Prophet Ezekiel; and he, too, had much to say on the subject

Ezekiel, a priest of Yahweh in Jerusalem, was among the aristocracy and craftsmen who had been exiled, together with King Jehoiachin, after Nebuchadnezzar’s first attack on Jerusalem in 598 B.C.E. They were taken forcefully to northern Mesopotamia, settling in the district of the Khabur River, just a short distance away from their ancestral home in Harran. And it was there that Ezekiel’s famous vision of a celestial chariot had occurred. As a trained priest, he too recorded the place and the date: it was on the fifth day of the fourth month in the fifth year of the exile—594/593 B.C.E.—”when I was among the exiles on the banks of the river Khebar, that the heavens opened up and I saw visions of Elohim,” Ezekiel stated at the very beginning of his prophecies; and what he saw, appearing in a whirlwind, flashing lights and surrounded by a radiance, was a divine chariot that could go up and down and sideways, and within it, “upon the likeness of a throne, the semblance of a man”; and he heard a voice addressing him as “Son of Man” and announcing his prophetic assignment.

The Prophet’s opening statement is usually translated “visions of God.” The term Elohim, which is plural, has been traditionally translated “God” in the singular, even when the Bible itself clearly treats it in the plural, as in, “And Elohim said let us fashion the Adam in our image and after our likeness” (Genesis 1: 26). As readers of my books know, the biblical Adam tale is a rendering of the much more detailed Sumerian creation texts, where it was an Anunnaki team, led by Enki, that used genetic engineering to “fashion” the Adam. The term Elohim, we have shown over and over again, referred to the Anunnaki; and what Ezekiel reported was that he had encountered an Anunnaki celestial craft—near Harran.

Back
Top Bottom