Session 13 January 2024

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session Date: January 13th 2024

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Niall, Joe, Gaby, Ark, Possibility of Being (PoB), Chu, Scottie, Leia, Falkor, Bella

FOTCM Members attending via Zoom:

3DStudent, A Jay, Adobe, Aeneas, aimarok, Alana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, AnaHuitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Arwenn, Aya, Bluefyre, Bo, Bobo08, brandon, Breton, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Deliverance, Dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, fabric, Fallen_735, finduilas495, France, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, Gottathink, goyacobol, Gwenllian, herondancer, Hesper, Hesperides, hlat & his wife, iamthatis, IrjO, Jacques, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, Jono, Josi , keyhole, kenlee, KJN, korzik18, Kosma, Laurentien2, Laurs, Learner, Lilou, loreta, Lucius, Luis Miguel, Maat, Manitoban, M, Martina, Mike, Mikkael, Mililea, Miracle, mkrnhr, Mr.Cyan, Mrs. Peel, msante, Natus Videre, Navigator, Neil, Nicholas, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, Oxajil, PERLOU, Pophistorian, Puma, RedFox, Redrock12, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Saman, seeker2seer, sid & his wife, Sinapi, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, T.C. & KSee, thorbiorn, Timótheos, Tristan, Tuatha de Danann, Turgon, Ursus Minor, vulcan59, whitecoast, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar

Q: (L) This is the 13th of January, 2024. [Review of those present]

A: Love to all of you from Pierre who is present.

Q: (L) Okay. Does Pierre wish to communicate?

A: Not at this time. He is happy to commune with all.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Grazielaia of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) All right, so let me see about these questions. Okay... Some of these questions I don't think are really relevant or generally helpful, so I'm just skipping over them. But here we come to one asked by gottathink, and she writes:

(gottathink) Fungal infections have high prevalence around the world, but often are unrecognized. Baking soda solution reduces viscosity of mucus and kills fungus due to alkaline pH. What percentage of our members would benefit from a sinus rinse using bicarbonate of soda and or using this solution in a nebulizer?

A: Not a well thought out query. Best to have individuals assess their own condition and decide on their own. Fungal infections are indeed almost ubiquitous. Many would benefit from this therapy as well as other approaches.

Q: (gottathink) Older transcripts refer to a genetic alteration that caused truncated fluid flow. Is the fluid being referred to the cerebral spinal fluid?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well then that eliminates the next question, which was a follow up. What fluid flow is it?

A: As yet unknown organic structure throughout the body carrying a different fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light. Your ancestors glowed and transmitted light and power.

Q: (Joe) Was that related to the veins? They were talking about blue veins or the light coming from them... Wasn't there some session about it?

(L) There was, there was something about it. I think we were talking about dancing once and they were talking about some kind of energy flow that came through the arms that allowed them to be able to levitate.

(Joe) Yeah, that was the spear-handed Maruts and stuff like that.

(L) Is that why, or the means by which, some odd people throughout history have been able to levitate because they had some genetic quirk that allowed this system to be operational?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I mean, just like some people can transmit healing power and so forth. So there's a whole other different thing that's going on in the body that people are not aware of. Is that because the fluid is something other than what we think of as fluid? It's more like...

(Andromeda) Energy?

(L) Yeah, or more like...

A: Difficult to explain since you don't have the concepts.

Q: (Joe) It's based on an unknown structure...

(L) A structure throughout the body that carries a fluid, or something like something like a fluid... Is it because it's not exactly like a fluid as we know it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it something that's more like, say, a 4th density fluid?

Q: (L) And the structure itself is fourth density when it exists in the body?

Q: (L) And we have the potential for this if the DNA were to be upregulated?

Q: (Joe) Untruncated.

(L) Untruncated, yeah, and some rare individuals accidentally by genetic recombination have this...

(Andromeda) Have you ever heard of anybody glowing?

(Joe) No.

(Andromeda) There are halos.

(L) There are halos and then there are ancient stories of people glowing, you know? But I would say... Well actually, yes I have because some of these stories like for example, some of the people who levitate or like Padre Pio and others like that, there have been people who say that they saw the person glowing. Anybody ever heard of that or read of it? Yes? Yeah. Okay. Aeneas has. Okay, so it's not absolutely unheard of. Well that's very interesting. Okay, next question:

(gottathink) Dentist Weston Price has documented the drastic change in jaw structure following the introduction of agrarian diets to groups of peoples. Is this one of the causes of the DNA damage causing truncated fluid flow?

(L) Well, that's based on the question which we've already rejected. So I guess in a sense that question is unaskable as it's written... But the question is still valid: Does the introduction of agrarian diets help perpetuate this condition or this truncation, this genetic deficiency or lack of upregulation of the genes that allow for this?

Q: (L) So agrarian diets are wholly responsible?

A: No

Q: (L) Partly responsible?

A: Yes. The mindset of the purpose of the agrarian diet is related.

Q: (Joe) Lack. A lack of an abundance mindset.

(L) Yeah. Yeah, they've gotta hoard things. They've gotta grow more and hoard it, store grain, all that sort of thing.

(Niall) Invent money then.

(Joe) Then the mindset of scarcity...

(L) Yeah. Okay, so that's essentially kind of an STS perspective on the Earth and would be related to the reduction in power and abilities, I guess.

Q: (Joe) All power comes from your mind.

(Andromeda) Didn't I see someone say something about phosphorus or something?

(Joe) Light in the veins and stuff, something in the session, but I have to look it up.

(L) Yeah, but they warned me not to consume phosphorus or I'd have a, you know, a Highlander quickening. [laughter] So, next question:

(Jones) Are bloodline 4D STS hermaphrodites?

Q: (Andromeda) Who?

(Joe) What's a "bloodline 4D STS"?

(L) I don't know.

(Jones) Do bloodline 4D STS have something that is similar to an additional vagal break giving them more control over their heart rate?

Q: (Jones) This would mean that they are less likely to lose awareness by being in a sympathetic or dorsal vagal state when under stress?

A: More is implicated than that!

Q: (L) So it's more than just giving them control over their heart rate?

Q: (L) Does it mean they have like the ability to put themselves into something like suspended animation?

Q: (L) Did it have something to do with their ability to prolong their lives?

Q: (Joe) Are we talking about undergrounders here?

Q: (Joe) Is that what Jones meant by 4D STS blood bloodline?

(L) I don't know. It's not clear what is meant by 4D STS bloodline... Why would the question be asked as to whether they are hermaphrodites?

A: Sexual energy is a function of their intellects and can be aimed at either male or female. Also, this energy can be present even in those engineered beings that have no apparent gender.

Q: (Joe) Stay away from them.

(L) 4D is really weird. I guess that would be like Grays or something, you know? Or something like the semi-plant-like beings that they grow in giant test tubes. Is that it?

Q: (L) So is that what they're trying to recreate on Earth with all this gender transition stuff?

A: Yes partly. Sadly humans are not often able to transition to "mental sex."

Q: (L) So these transitioning persons - and I've read that they are mostly doomed to never experience any kinda really normal sexual relations - think that they're going to create themselves in another gender, but that doesn't really happen and then they only end up being hurt and frustrated?

Q: (L) All right. Enough on that. Next question:

(thorbiorn) Regarding the C’s statements that the Russians are "unfortunately" utilizing paranormal research very little and there is "unfortunately" no Laura / FOTCM equivalent in the East, is there anything we could do to resolve or make up for this "unfortunate" situation?

A: Translate more!!

Q: (L) Okay. This is Approaching Infinity:

(Approaching Infinity) Why is 4D STS so interested in all our nuclear activities, whether energy or weapons related? The background being, while many think they are just concerned that we don't destroy ourselves, others like Tom Delonge say it is because nukes can actually damage them, that they have negative effects in their dimension.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Also, the C’s have said that setting off nukes could have effects on beings in other realms similar to Dyatlov Pass.

A: There is your answer!

Q: (L) So the reason they're concerned or interested is because nukes can break dimensional barriers?

Q: (L) And those barriers can be not just between horizontal dimensions, but between densities?

Q: (L) And also is it true that that energy can go into those other densities or dimensions and cause damage there?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What is the source of the 1.6 gigahertz signal that shows up on Skin Walker Ranch whenever strange phenomena occur?

A: Breaking of dimensional curtain and leaking of energy.

Q: (L) Okay, now we're on page three...

(Approaching Infinity) On the ranch, the team have reportedly detected caves underground near the mesa and a vertical structure within the mesa, which they cannot drill through. The drill bits come out undamaged, suggesting that the material they are striking is frictionless. They suspect it is metallic. Also, the direction of the drilling attempts suggests the structure is convex on the bottom and top with a tower of some sort extending almost to the top of the mesa. During one drilling attempt, they detected radio transmissions when the drill bit was in contact with the structure. What is the structure?

A: Part of underground 4D STS base.

Q: (seek10) C's mentioned that, "Islam is the miscegenation of the worst of both Judaism and Christianity." There is a strong black and white thinking in Muslims, particularly in countries where they are a minority, including current European migrants that follow Muslim canon law that divides the world into two camps, Dar-ul-Islam (abode of Islam) and Dar-ul-Harb (abode of war) at their own peril. How is this psychology sustained so strongly even in this age of technology? Is it related to rigid practice of prayers or is there more to it?

A: Don't really need much more than intensive familial and social programming. Also, there is the circumcision during pubertal imprint point.

Q: (L) Do Muslims do circumcision at like puberty or something later?

(Joe) Later. 13, yeah.

(L) 13. Anybody know for sure? Yeah?

(Joe) Yeah.

(L) All right then. I guess the experience that a guy has when he's coming of age, kind of so to speak, you can really really have an impact. I mean, it's not just infancy. I guess puberty is a time of imprint too. All right, Temperance:

(Temperance) Does spring dew have special properties as described in alchemical lore?

A: Not as you are thinking. It is a metaphor.

Q: (L) So it's not really spring dew, it's...

(Joe) Mountain Dew.

(L) So the subsequent questions are irrelevant.

(Joe) Most things in alchemy are metaphors.

(seek10) What is the purpose of face peeling in the Los Pela Caras incidents?

A: Side effect of exposure to 4D STS energy similar to radiation.

Q: (Ryan) Are the thought plane described in session 18 March 1995, the imaginal realm, and informational field equivalent?

Q: (Ryan) What is the relationship of the astral plane to any of these?

A: All are in a sense different dimensions.

Q: (L) Well, are the thought plane and the imaginal realm equivalent?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But are they different from the information field itself?

Q: (L) Okay.

(Ryan) And is the astral plane related to these?

A: Not so much. Astral involves "emotions."

Q: (L) All right. Is the information field like at a higher density than the thought plane?

Q: (L) I can't think of anything to add. Okay. Ryan asks again:

(Ryan) In a similar way to how the coronavirus strengthened anti-authoritarian tendencies and resilience in some of the population as a result of the hubris of the PTB, does beaming the population with HAARP and other such signals cause a risk of the population's FRV actually being strengthened by the beaming?

(L) I think what he's asking is, is this like having a boomerang effect, the fact that people have to resist the beaming strengthens them and thereby increases their FRV in the other direction? Is that possible?

A: Yes. To those with knowledge!

Q: (Joe) Exactly. You have to know that it's happening to resist it.

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) Can I ask a quick question?

(L) What?

(Joe) Was the dead cat that we found outside of our gate last Friday anyway related to T.C.'s event? Or was that just a coincidence?

(Andromeda) It was the same day, right?

(L) Was it hit by a car or something?

(Joe) Don't know.

(Andromeda) It looked like it.

(Joe) Probably.

(L) Was it related in any way to the energy that was coming after T.C. and his wife KSee?

A: Not directly, but in general, yes.

Q: (L) So there was some kind of free formal energy floating about and hitting susceptible...

Q: (Andromeda) Like a ripple.

(Ryan) At the time of the cosmic catastrophes related to the "fall of Atlantis", what happened to the population of "Athens" – i.e. Russia - who were acting as Atlantis' opponent?

A: Suffered cataclysms like everyone else but with more survivors.

Q: (Ryan) What relationship, if any, did they have with the Celtic peoples of the British/Irish isles who constructed the megaliths?

A: Ancestors were the same.

Q: (L) So the ancestors of the Russians and the Celtic peoples were the same?

Q: (seek10) C's mentioned 4D STS aim is to eliminate 'True Semites' before the transition. Is the current and recent past Palestinian resistance to Israel the result of "True Semitic" gene type?

A: Partly in so far as any of them carry it.

Q: (L) Are you saying that Palestinians may not be Semitic, or only partly Semitic?

Q: (L) I think we once established that the Semites were something quite different from what we call them today, so that we can't necessarily say that Palestinians are Semitic, or even that the Jews are Semitic.

(Joe) Is there a significant concentration of people anywhere in the world that carries that Semitic gene that they're talking about?

(Gaby) Where?

(Niall) Or who?

A: Russia.

Q: (Joe) Not your average "Semites"...

(seek10) The current War seems to be focused in Middle East. Do they have other plans for "True Semites" in other regions like in West or East other than vaccine framework?

A: Review knowledge and re-ask in different form.

Q: (L) Well, let me ask this: Are there a lot of people in Iraq and Iran who are part of this true Semitic type?

Q: (L) And that would be one of the reasons why they're focused on ultimately fighting... why they went into Iraq and started the whole thing there. And then ultimately wanting to fight a war with Iran, and constantly wanting to fight a war with Russia...

(Niall) Through Ukraine....

(L )...and just bleed Russia dry. That's part of the whole thing. Is that it?

A: Close

Q: (irjO) Today, the world is divided in 195 nations. Right before the Younger Dryas event, was the world similarly divided into empires/colonies/countries?

Q: (IrjO) How many such "nations" existed?

A: Hundreds.

Q: (L) I don't think an exact number is needed.

(irjO) Was it, as Graham Hancock suggests, that hunter-gatherers lived inland, and the "advanced" civilization(s) lived almost exclusively on the coastlines which were submerged?

Q: (irjO) In the book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss, basically describes the journey of how he, being a moderate psychiatrist, discovered the process of reincarnation through patients under hypnosis. In the "between" life moments, patient's voices changed, and he no longer was in communication with the patient, but some beings called "The masters" who were giving him some universal knowledge. Who are the "masters" he communicated with when a patient under hypnosis went to the "between lives" moment?

A: The 5D self.

Q: (Joe) Do you merge with your fifth density yourself when you go to 5D?

A: Eventually or partially depending on your plan or destiny.

Q: (irjO) In a previous session, the C’s answered "close" when I asked if Teotihuacan was built by the Olmecs. What would make it closer, or what detail is missing? Who built it?

A: Group you wouldn't recognize even if named. The previous answer is as close as you can get.

Q: (Altair) How many Israeli civilians were actually killed by Israelis themselves on October 7th, 2023?

A: Nearly all.

Q: (Altair) What is the percentage of truth in Plato's account of Atlantis as is known to us?

A: 70.

Q: (Altair) Did Troy ever exist as a town?

Q: (Altair) And if so, where was it located?

A: England.

Q: (Joe) "Where Troy Once Stood"

(Chu) Yeah, we knew that one.

(Altair) Did the Trojan War really happen as depicted in the Iliad?

Q: (Altair) If not, what was the inspiration for writing The Iliad?

A: Cataclysms.

Q: (L) So what was being depicted was basically kind of like a recounting of the cataclysms depicted as kind of like other densities fighting and this being represented on Earth as cataclysms?

Q: (Andromeda) A docudrama.

(L) A docudrama, yes.

(Niall) A dramatic representation.

(Altair) What percentage of human souls in 5D are aware of the existence of 4th density?

A: Small. One has to be aware of it before death. Otherwise it is veiled.

Q: (Joe) I was just asking that today.

(Andromeda) Yeah, I remember.

(Altair) Does 4D STO have any bases on or inside our planet?

A: A few.

Q: (Altair) Can human souls from 5D temporarily appear fully embodied on Earth and interact with incarnated people who would not be able to tell the difference?

A: Not as such. FRV prevents this.

Q: (L) Okay, here's a question about Barabar caves in India. Somebody tell me something about them so I have an idea that I'm asking an accurate question.

(Chu) Maat, are you there?

(irjO) Yeah, I think those, if I'm correct, those are the ones that are perfectly crafted. There are like three of them in India. They are really perfectly crafted and there's no way with our technology that we've done that. That's it. That's the only thing that I know.

A: Made by 4D STS to receive human worship directly.

Q: (Joe) Is the word "worship" there a euphemism?

Q: (seek10) C's mentioned three destruction events for Atlantis. So does Edgar Cayce. 'Cayce Atlantis' book suggests three destruction event years are around 50K BCE, 28K BCE, and 10K BCE. C's already confirmed the last one is close to 8498 BCE (10 December 1994 session). Are the first two destruction years Cayce suggested, correct?

Q: (seek10) If not, what are the approximate correct years?

A: Within 2K years of expressed date.

Q: (seek10) What is the destruction event and approximate year that made the Paranthas go extinct?

A: 50KYA War.

Q: (Joe) A war 50,000 years ago.

(seek10) When did Indian plate get connected to Eurasian plate? Is it 70K years ago or after that?

A: Close enough.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp recently released a video from Iraq taken on a base in late 2017 of a strange jellyfish UFO that was visible only on thermal camera. It resembles many other videos people have taken over the years. The video itself has been confirmed as legitimate by a soldier who was stationed at the base who said they referred to it as the spaghetti monster. What was this object?

A: 4D energy being that feeds on human suffering.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) And what was this other jellyfish object seen on February 16th, 2020 in Sao Paulo at 8:45 AM?

A: Similar except more physical. Probe.

Q: (Andromeda) There were several that were kind of jellyfish-like. What's up with the jellyfish form?

A: Conduits of energy. Representative of the essence of the object as perceived by humans.

Q: (L) It's like we see reptilians as reptilians, but that may not necessarily be what they look like to themselves, right?

(Andromeda) Because that's our interpretation of their essence.

(Niall) Even if it's the first time we encounter or see them...

(Andromeda) Yeah, we're reading their essence.

(Niall) That's how we read them immediately with no preconception.

(L) Since we are "wave reading consciousness units", we read waves. So that's what people are doing when they see jellyfish, they're reading the information...

(Joe) It's the closest we have that makes sense to us... The closest object we have that we could project onto it.

(L) And an octopus or something, you know, they have these long tentacles that can reach out and grab different things.

(Andromeda) For an octopus, it's just for grabbing and holding things. But jellyfish, they actually sting. They have a poison of some sort.

(L) Okay, next question:

(Keit) Considering background information on the forum, here are several questions. Does Putin have knowledge about the UFO research and the related activities like crash retrievals that were going on back in the USSR?

A: Partial but more concerned with daily tasks.

Q: (L) So he is pragmatic, he wants to deal with what's in front of him.

(Keit) Is Russia in the possession of alien vehicles, tech and bodies as claimed?

Q: (Keit) Can you tell us where they are located?

Q: (Andromeda) Nice try. [laughter]

(Keit) Did USSR or Russia try to reverse engineer alien tech?

Q: (Keit) Were they successful?

Q: (Keit) Are there any reverse engineering projects going on right now?

Q: (Keit) Is Putin aware of such projects?

Q: (Keit) What is his view on the alien phenomenon? Does he think it's malevolent?

A: Mostly and why he promotes Christianity.

Q: (L) All right. That's the end of the questions on the list. What have we got on the Zoom chat?

(Aeneas & Ysus) Did Lloyd Austin's sudden illness have anything to do with being in Ukraine?

Q: (L) Was he injured in some way?

Q: (L) Is it being covered up?

Q: (Niall) Was he injured in a Russian airstrike?

Q: (Niall) Dayum.

(L) And that must be what Medvedev was alluding to in his tweet... Very, very interesting!

(Niall) So they're getting ready to start hitting big.

(Joe) How badly injured was he? I mean, he's back on the job, right? So...

(L) No, don't think so.

(Niall) He's still in the hospital.

(Joe) Is he likely to recover enough to continue his duties?

A: Most likely but was iffy for a bit.

Q: (Joe) Complication from prostate surgery is what they said... [laughter]

(Niall) That's why Biden didn't know!

(L) He got shot in the cojones! [laughter]

(Niall) On Twitter today, Medvedev basically threatened to do similar to the British Prime Minister. He said he's lucky he got away pretty much from Ukraine.

(L) Oxajil is asking:

(Oxajil) In 2016, footage surfaced from Bashkortostan, Russia, showing people in a car being chased by something. What was chasing them?

(L) Can we get Oxajil up on the screen? Did you do any research to find out if there was an ordinary answer to this question?

(Oxajil) Well, there was a video analysis by a guy who said that the way the creature moved was very unnatural and it kind of looked like a, like bigfoot, but it moved very strange. Made a movement like this [demonstrates], so, yeah, I don't know what it is. I was just curious.

(L) Oh, you were just curious. You did not even stop to consider whether this question was universally interesting. Okay, well, we'll ask anyway. What was it?

A: Usual window faller. We warned about increasing frequency of such encounters.

Q: (Joe) I heard something weird the other night over in that direction in the garden at night. The dog Leia was running over barking at something. It sounded like a weird combination of a cat and a baby crying. I heard it twice at night and it was cold. Was that our regular neighborhood baby mothman?

A: No wild creature.

Q: (thorbiorn) Session 24 September 1995:

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

New question: Were the languages, except that of Kantekkian "planted" along with the flock?

(L) In other words, did the flock that was planted come with a language that was designed for them?

Q: (thorbiorn) Can you give an example?

A: Semitic language which was taken over by slave class and lost by true Semites.

Q: (L) So that would suggest that it's really hard, if not impossible, to track languages by following genetic flow or migration patterns because in some cases, a slave class can take on the language of the ruling class. Then later, the ruling class can lose the language, and the slave class can keep it alive or even vice versa. Yeah?

Q: (L) But essentially, is it the case that all languages are derived in some sense from say, fourth density engineers?

Q: (L) And are those words, are the languages, are they related to the FRV of the group of engineers that are creating a particular group of people?

Q: (L) So that could answer the reason for the difference in languages: It's the difference in FRV or status or orientation of the engineers doing the work?

Q: (L) And since I just mentioned it, something has always driven me crazy and that's the idea of slaves and slavery. You know, I don't know quite how to ask this, but is slavery a purely STS approach?

A: Mostly. In some cases what was seen as slavery was more like paternal care of young souls recently graduated from 2D.

Q: (L) But I'm assuming that that was way in the past?

Q: (L) So anymore, like within our civilizational history as we understand it, any case would've been purely an STS manifestation?

Q: (L) All right. Next question:

(thorbiorn) Session 23 March 2019:

A: In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

New question: Could you say something about what 4D STO does in this capacity? (Compared to 4D STS)

A: Populates worlds and guides them benevolently. SPA.

Q: (L) Oh, how does that compare to 4D STS?

A: 4D STS engineers to be fed and served.

Q: (thorbiorn) Session 26 February 2022:

(L) [...] The C's also said something about that Nordic Covenant business... That peoples of Nordic descent, i.e. Kantekkian, could be of positive or negative orientation. It's representative of a power center in their genetics...

New question: Was the origin of this genetic feature originally a design by STO biogenetic engineers?

A: Yes. See answer about truncated flow of inner light.

Q: (thorbiorn) Considering the STS attacks on people with "more moral tastebuds", as Pierre qualified Semites, are there any particular efforts that would be needed or helpful to protect this heritage?

(L) That's almost too general to... I mean, I think we're in the process of kind of trying to do it, like trying to conserve what is needed to be conserved, to try to understand our reality and, and base our lives on what is realistic and real. And yeah, I think that question is way too general.

(Chu) Just knowledge protects.

(L) Yeah, knowledge protects. I mean, I think we've covered that in so many ways.

(Farmies) Session 1 December 2018:

Q: (Pierre) What's the percentage of psychopathy among Ashkenazi Jews today?

A: 53%

Session 10 August 2019:

Q: (Pierre) Is there such a thing as the Ashkenazi genetic profile?

A: Yes, but it isn't Semitic

(L) Well, I think we understand now that the people who carried on being so-called Semitic weren't the original Semites.

(Farmies) What caused this shift? Was it as a result of an underground program?

Q: (L) In other words, Sargon came along and because he knew the Semitic language or was what it was... Well, was Sargon Semitic?

Q: (L) Yet he was supposedly the originator of Semitic groups?

(Joe) Deep level punctuator.

(L) So he was created to come and rise up and take over and...

(Joe) Programmed. Was he an undergrounder?

Q: (L) Okay. That's getting too esoteric there.

(The Mexicans) Was Troy the dominating force in the region before its fall?

Q: (The Mexicans) Did it get destroyed during the events of 1627/8 BC?

A: No. 1100 BCE.

Q: (L) Okay, so, but that was the city of Troy, not necessarily the story of the Trojan War, right?

Q: (L) The story of the Trojan War was probably a combination of the cataclysmic events, as well as maybe the destruction of the actual city of Troy. Is that it?

Q: (The Mexicans) Did the events of Nefertiti and Akhenaten happen geographically in Egypt?

Q: (The Mexicans) What was so special about the last member of the Perseid family?

A: Carried the genes of power in undiluted form.

Q: (The Mexicans) Did it live after all and have descendants?

Q: (The Mexicans) Do we know some of them?

A: Caesar.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Will the PTB turn the wokesters into scapegoats when things get worse?

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

Q: (Niall) Where are they located? Please?! [laughter]

(irjO) Should we ask about what happened in Miami bay?

(L) What happened in Miami? I'm curious to know too.

A: CIA operation gone wrong necessitating coverup.

Q: (Joe) What was the CIA operation? Generally?

A: Setting up "terror attack" to blame on conservative faction.

Q: (Joe) Like the Proud Boys or something.

(Andromeda) That makes sense.

(Joe) The usual. So they got busted. They'll probably try again, though.

Q: (Fallen_735) Are the Texas National Guard vs the border patrol (national guard kicking out border patrol and taking over in Eagle Pass, Texas) recent events part of the precursor stages of a possible civil war?

A: Could definitely trigger a larger conflict.

Q: (Joe) Since we're on current affairs, was the official narrative about what the Jews in New York were doing in the tunnels under the Chabad centre, is that all they were doing? Just kids who were...

Q: (Joe) The official story was that it was just young kids who had been messing around for six months wanting to build a tunnel between the actual centre and the old baths, or something like that. So that's not true. What were they tunnelling under their own building for?

A: Trafficking.

Q: (Joe) That's what people have been saying!

(Niall) Oh my god! Trafficking human organs?

(Joe) Human trafficking, organ trafficking?

A: Whatever you can think of but mainly children.

Q: (Joe) What's up with them Jews? I mean, is it just programming, or is it a genetic profile?

A: Hatred of humanity due to early infant programming

Q: (Joe) I.e. involving circumcision...

Q: (Ursus Minor) As the World Economic Forum starts promoting 'Disease X' – what could it be?

A: A big mistake that very well might take them out!

Q: (Andromeda) So where's this Disease X gonna come from?

A: Lab.

Q: (Joe) And where is it likely to be released? Globally, or in one particular area?

A: California, New York, Singapore, Paris, London.

Q: (Andromeda) And what's the purpose of releasing this? Is it the depopulation thing, or is it an excuse to enforce more control or...

A: Both.

Q: (Laura) And they're gonna obviously have another vaccine?

Q: (Laura) And they actually think people are going to take it the second time around?

Q: (Laura) Do they think we're all stupid?

Q: (Joe) Are they likely to release another COVID type in terms of its severity and infectiousness, in terms of the kind of people that it has a bad effect on, i.e. not many? Is it likely to be that level of severity, or is it likely that they'll release something that is more severe, more deadly?

A: They are trying to make a rhinovirus lethal and with Ebola-like features for shock value.

Q: (Gaby) But this is an engineered-here-on-Earth kind of virus, it's not 4D STS virus, yes?

Q: (Andromeda) That one is still to come! [laughter]

(Joe) So, as a general rule, if you're relatively healthy, you don't have anything to worry about?

Q: (Joe) So no rushing to get a vaccine...

A: Take precautions too!!!

Q: (L) Like taking your supplements, not going around where people are having it, taking lots of vitamin C or whatever, Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine...

(Gaby) So I should do a lockdown. Patients should not be able to come to me. I should check them out by telephone, apparently like they did with the COVID.

(L) Right.

(Andromeda) Can we get a timeframe on this?

(Gaby) Well, in Paris there will be the Olympic Games, huh?

(L) Yeah! They're gonna release it in the Olympic Games, is that it?

A: Probably. The timeline is accelerating.

Q: (Joe) A rhinovirus is what?

(Gaby) It's kind of like what we had in the last few months, a head cold... you know.

(Joe) And with Ebola-like features?

(Gaby) Hemorrhagic.

(Joe) So you bleed from your nose and stuff or whatever?

(Gaby) Or you're just really like, flat in bed, you're so tired, and maybe some people will not be able to recover. The mortality rate... the WEF was saying it's 20%.

(L) Say that again?

(Gaby) The mortality rate that this WEF was prognosticating was 20%.

(Joe) For their virus X.

(L) Huh. So they have plans already.

(Andromeda) They're practicing.

Q: (Joe) Is there any particular specific precaution we could take for this particular possible virus that's upcoming? Other than what we are already doing?

Q: (L) And so what we're doing is... and have your Ivermectin on hand, and...

(Gaby) Why do some of us have strobe flashing light effects when taking the ivermectin?

A: DNA changes.

Q: (Niall) That's what you said, Gaby.

(Joe) Good ones? [laughter]

(Andromeda) Woohoo! We can keep taking it.

(Gaby) Okay, we can take it again.

(Niall) Give me more of that! [laughter]

Q: (L) T.C and his wife KSee want to know where Denny is and how he’s doing. I normally wouldn't ask this, but it was really very traumatic for them, and they would like to know where Denny is.

A: Close to you and guarding.

Q: (Jeep) Regarding Texas question: Possible civil war and/or state seceding from US?

A: Indeed!

Q: (whitecoast) What the C's meant by mental sex?

(L) Whitecoast, only you would ask that question. [laughter] I can't believe you asked that! Mental sex. Hmm. Well, what did you guys mean by mental sex? [laughter]

(Joe) They said it in relation to transgenders.

(Niall) Trying to really internalize another gender. That's what I thought it meant.

(Chu) Yeah. Like they can change their physical parts, but they can't...

(Niall) But internally they can't really instantiate...

(L) Is that what was meant?

Q: (L) It wasn't having sex with your brain. Good lord!

(Joe) Or anyone else's, whitecoast.

(Niall) Or long distance virtual stuff.

(L) It's okay, whitecoast, we love you!

(Joe) It gives a new definition to long distance romance, no? [laughter]

(L) Geez... Okay. JEEP wants to know if the aliens are going to get introduced this year. JEEP, you know they're not gonna answer that question.

(Andromeda) Nice try!

(L) You're just trying to be tricky, aren't you? [laughter] Okay. Are aliens going to be introduced this year?

A: As far as we can see, they have already been introduced, just the people are not paying attention.

Q: (L) Well, I think she probably meant them coming out and declaring themselves to be aliens and that they're now in charge, or something like that.

(Andromeda) Press conferences, and all that.

A: Not yet.

Q: (Ze Germans) How many NATO military personnel were killed in Ukraine since the beginning of the war in Ukraine?

A: Dozens.

Q: (Ze Germans) Can 4D STS abduct souls from 5D or interfere with 5D in any way?

Q: (Mr.Cyan) Have a question - it is related to beings sighted in the Kerinchi-Seblat national park in Sumatra Indonesia, There are many paranormal strange myths or legends about this park (Tiger men, hauntings, portals, and the Princess Guardian of the Glass Lake to name a few)– and one of them is the "Orang Pendek" – or Short Man in English. According to the locals (in my conversations with them) these are 4-5 foot bipedal creatures that look like a cross between a man and ape. Their feet are facing backwards – and they are very strong and able to lift large weights. The locals are afraid of them and call them cursed beings where if you encounter one (which is rare) – all sorts of strange things start to happen to you and your family. It sounds a lot like the bidensity Bigfoots (but they seem smaller in height). What exactly are these creatures? Do they come in through portals located near the Park?

A: Window fallers from both 4D and other dimensions including astral.

Q: (L) And then there was another part of the question. Do they come in through portals located near the park?

A: Yes. Volcanic regions generate portals.

Q: (whitecoast) Are there any benefits to learning languages that are more closely matched with the "flocks" that compose your genetics (over and above the general cognitive benefits of language learning)?

A: Not really.

Q: (Ze Germans) Do the PTB plan to induce power grid failure in US/Europe?

Q: (Aeneas & Ysus) Will people actually take the new vaccine?

A: What do you think?

Q: (L) Well, I think they're just that dumb. I mean, there are so many people that are just dumb as rocks.

(Joe) The ones who took it already will definitely take it again.

(L) Yeah...

(Joe) Most of them.

(L) Well then that will just... maybe that's the cleansing they were talking about. Will the people who have already taken the COVID vaccines be more susceptible to this new illness than people who have not?

Q: (L) Okay. So anybody who has taken it, get yourself cleaned out.

(Niall) Splitting realities.

(irjO) Will we get more "powers" from illness "X" by accident like the first covid wave?

A: Rarely.

Q: (Aeneas & Ysus) Will Borax be very helpful against these coming viruses?

A: If used in advance as general prep.

Q: (M) Should we try to stay away from people who take this upcoming vaccine?

Q: (Andromeda) For more reasons than one.

(L) Keep going. Scroll down...

(Chu) That's it.

(Niall) You answered every question!

(L) We've been going for over two hours.

(Andromeda) Except Joe's.

(Joe) Well, what I was gonna ask is, what are the odds of a major conflict in the Middle East involving Iran, etc. happening this year? What are the chances?

A: Good.

Q: (Joe) So we're gonna have major Middle East war, a new pandemic...

(Niall) Secession in the United States, and possibly Civil war...

(Joe) ...and Israel.

(Andromeda) Probably an economic crash...

(L) And power grid failure.

(Chu) Yay...

A: Sounds like a theme park, eh?

Q: [laughter] (Joe) Yeah...

(Andromeda) Smoked sausages, here we come!

(Joe) It sounds like a theme park you never wanna go to. [laughter]

A: Create your own with prayer, awareness, diet, fasting, etc.

Q: (L) So we create our own theme park and hold it in our mental space. Is that it?

Q: (L) All right. I think we're done. I'm a little pooped. This was very energetic tonight.

(Andromeda) It was a lot!

(L) Yeah. So, last question: if there's anything we should have asked that we need to ask, please give us the answer.

A: Love! You are doing well. Network!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Thank you for the session!

(Gaby) Why do some of us have strobe flashing light effects when taking the ivermectin?

I had no idea that others had experienced visual side effects related to light when taking ivermectin.

I briefly experimented with taking ivermectin earlier this year, but I started waking up in the mornings with this really weird light effect with my vision. Basically, you know how when you close your eyes, it’s dark? Well, for about 6hrs after waking, my vision would be bright. When I closed my eyes, it wasn’t dark, but light instead. So I stopped taking it.

Thinking about the C’s answer, the day of the session, me and @KSee went to visit my grandmother. Earlier in the day, she’d had a visit from her great-great-nephew who has been doing our family tree on my grandmother’s mother’s side.

As I was looking through the research he’d done, I found that this line of ours goes back to the Percys and Plantagenets. The first thing I thought was, “Wait, does that mean I’m related to Laura?”

Whilst driving home, I got to thinking about what the C’s said about bloodlines and parasites:

Q: […] I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

I always understood this to mean that those of, say, shamanic lineage or with those genes or DNA or whatever ended up with the parasites which suppressed their abilities. Laura has said that in her opinion, alchemy is the process of activating DNA that can link one with hyperdimensions and/or give one hyperdimensional abilities. The C’s also said once that cleansing oneself of parasites should be the first order of business for those wishing to do the Work.

So all of that was fresh in my mind during the session, and then the ivermectin question came up. So I’m thinking that the mechanism behind the DNA changes effected by taking the ivermectin is that the ivermectin kills the parasites that somehow act to prevent the activation of the DNA that is associated with hyperdimensional linkage or abilities.

Last edited:
First of all thank you Laura and Chateau crew for the session ! 💞

On the rhinovirus front: It strikes me that, as the Cs have said before, putting these specific intentions out there / on the forum, can be a strong detterent since it would draw attention to this source and community.

Secondly, could we not amplify this by starting some sort of meme ?

Along the lines of:
" Look out, this is the exercise that they just had about virus X !

Let's see if it manifests afterwards just like with the "exercise" right before covid "

I wonder

Q: (L) Well then that eliminates the next question, which was a follow up. What fluid flow is it?

A: As yet unknown organic structure throughout the body carrying a different fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light. Your ancestors glowed and transmitted light and power.
Plasma (state of matter)

In physics and chemistry, the fourth state of aggregation of matter is called plasma (from the Latin plasma and the Greek πλάσμα 'formation'), a fluid state similar to the gaseous state but in which a certain proportion of its particles are electrically charged (ionized). ) and do not have electromagnetic balance, which is why they are good electrical conductors and their particles respond strongly to long-range electromagnetic interactions.[1] In a certain way and synthetically, plasma can be characterized as an ionized gas.

I have thought about this, as something similar that could be in the blood of these people who shine.

Thanks for the session.

Hello everyone
Thank you for another great session.
It's been a completely crazy world this year, so we need to keep calm and stay on course, as Laura, with her CS connection and her energy, has been able to give us.
Thank you to Pierre for being in communion with you, with all of us.

Thank you for this fascinating session :flowers:

So much knowledge there. I feel a lot of positive energy for the rest of the day thanks to reading all this.

Interesting what the PTB will do now. Release the new desease and give credibility to the Cs or postpone it and risk their plans to fall completely.

Thank you to Laura, Andromeda and everyone with the questions for another amazing session! It was a long one and some great questions asked. The madness continues, hopefully more people will resist the Disease X, but they are good with their psyops and using fear to divide people.

Good idea to stock up on essential meds, some are mentioned in the threads below:
Obtaining some hard to get meds
The Survival Medicine Handbook

Thank you for the new session.

Q: (Joe) Since we're on current affairs, was the official narrative about what the Jews in New York were doing in the tunnels under the Chabad centre, is that all they were doing? Just kids who were...

Q: (Joe) The official story was that it was just young kids who had been messing around for six months wanting to build a tunnel between the actual centre and the old baths, or something like that. So that's not true. What were they tunnelling under their own building for?

Q: (Joe) What's up with them Jews? I mean, is it just programming, or is it a genetic profile?

That said by the C's I now understand some things. And one of those things is the case of the current president of Argentina, Javier Milei, and his association with the Lubavitch sect.

The question here is that since I have been examining the how and why of Javier Milei's career and his rise to the presidency, it is now clear to me (and until now it was an assumption that I did not dare to comment on because of the seriousness of the matter) that Milei shares this same hatred for humanity. Not only because of his last statements about how the Argentine people have to suffer. From Milei it is known that he was very angry with his parents, from the alleged incestuous relationship with his sister, from the unfortunate comments about free sale of organs and comments like naked children in Vaseline. And his obsessive love for his dogs (emotional support).

All this makes me think that Milei, as a child, went through a traumatic event in which his parents turned a blind eye. Use your imagination...

Session Date: January 13th 2024

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Niall, Joe, Gaby, Ark, Possibility of Being (PoB), Chu, Scottie, Leia, Falkor, Bella

FOTCM Members attending via Zoom:

3DStudent, A Jay, Adobe, Aeneas, aimarok, Alana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, AnaHuitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Arwenn, Aya, Bluefyre, Bo, Bobo08, brandon, Breton, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Deliverance, Dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, fabric, Fallen_735, finduilas495, France, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, Gottathink, goyacobol, Gwenllian, herondancer, Hesper, Hesperides, hlat & his wife, iamthatis, IrjO, Jacques, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, Jono, Josi , keyhole, kenlee, KJN, korzik18, Kosma, Laurentien2, Laurs, Learner, Lilou, loreta, Lucius, Luis Miguel, Maat, Manitoban, M, Martina, Mike, Mikkael, Mililea, Miracle, mkrnhr, Mr.Cyan, Mrs. Peel, msante, Natus Videre, Navigator, Neil, Nicholas, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, Oxajil, PERLOU, Pophistorian, Puma, RedFox, Redrock12, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Saman, seeker2seer, sid & his wife, Sinapi, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, T.C. & KSee, thorbiorn, Timótheos, Tristan, Tuatha de Danann, Turgon, Ursus Minor, vulcan59, whitecoast, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar

Q: (L) This is the 13th of January, 2024. [Review of those present]

A: Love to all of you from Pierre who is present.

Q: (L) Okay. Does Pierre wish to communicate?

A: Not at this time. He is happy to commune with all.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Grazielaia of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) All right, so let me see about these questions. Okay... Some of these questions I don't think are really relevant or generally helpful, so I'm just skipping over them. But here we come to one asked by gottathink, and she writes:

(gottathink) Fungal infections have high prevalence around the world, but often are unrecognized. Baking soda solution reduces viscosity of mucus and kills fungus due to alkaline pH. What percentage of our members would benefit from a sinus rinse using bicarbonate of soda and or using this solution in a nebulizer?

A: Not a well thought out query. Best to have individuals assess their own condition and decide on their own. Fungal infections are indeed almost ubiquitous. Many would benefit from this therapy as well as other approaches.

Q: (gottathink) Older transcripts refer to a genetic alteration that caused truncated fluid flow. Is the fluid being referred to the cerebral spinal fluid?

Q: (Joe) Was that related to the veins? They were talking about blue veins or the light coming from them... Wasn't there some session about it?

(L) There was, there was something about it. I think we were talking about dancing once and they were talking about some kind of energy flow that came through the arms that allowed them to be able to levitate.

(Joe) Yeah, that was the spear-handed Maruts and stuff like that.

(L) Is that why, or the means by which, some odd people throughout history have been able to levitate because they had some genetic quirk that allowed this system to be operational?

Q: (L) I mean, just like some people can transmit healing power and so forth. So there's a whole other different thing that's going on in the body that people are not aware of. Is that because the fluid is something other than what we think of as fluid? It's more like...

(Andromeda) Energy?

(L) Yeah, or more like...

A: Difficult to explain since you don't have the concepts.

Q: (Joe) It's based on an unknown structure...

(L) A structure throughout the body that carries a fluid, or something like something like a fluid... Is it because it's not exactly like a fluid as we know it?

Q: (L) Is it something that's more like, say, a 4th density fluid?

Q: (L) And the structure itself is fourth density when it exists in the body?

Q: (L) And we have the potential for this if the DNA were to be upregulated?

Q: (Joe) Untruncated.

(L) Untruncated, yeah, and some rare individuals accidentally by genetic recombination have this...

(Andromeda) Have you ever heard of anybody glowing?

(Joe) No.

(Andromeda) There are halos.

(L) There are halos and then there are ancient stories of people glowing, you know? But I would say... Well actually, yes I have because some of these stories like for example, some of the people who levitate or like Padre Pio and others like that, there have been people who say that they saw the person glowing. Anybody ever heard of that or read of it? Yes? Yeah. Okay. Aeneas has. Okay, so it's not absolutely unheard of. Well that's very interesting. Okay, next question:

(gottathink) Dentist Weston Price has documented the drastic change in jaw structure following the introduction of agrarian diets to groups of peoples. Is this one of the causes of the DNA damage causing truncated fluid flow?

(L) Well, that's based on the question which we've already rejected. So I guess in a sense that question is unaskable as it's written... But the question is still valid: Does the introduction of agrarian diets help perpetuate this condition or this truncation, this genetic deficiency or lack of upregulation of the genes that allow for this?

Q: (L) So agrarian diets are wholly responsible?

Q: (L) Partly responsible?

A: Yes. The mindset of the purpose of the agrarian diet is related.

Q: (Joe) Lack. A lack of an abundance mindset.

(L) Yeah. Yeah, they've gotta hoard things. They've gotta grow more and hoard it, store grain, all that sort of thing.

(Niall) Invent money then.

(Joe) Then the mindset of scarcity...

(L) Yeah. Okay, so that's essentially kind of an STS perspective on the Earth and would be related to the reduction in power and abilities, I guess.

Q: (Joe) All power comes from your mind.

(Andromeda) Didn't I see someone say something about phosphorus or something?

(Joe) Light in the veins and stuff, something in the session, but I have to look it up.

(L) Yeah, but they warned me not to consume phosphorus or I'd have a, you know, a Highlander quickening. [laughter] So, next question:

(Jones) Are bloodline 4D STS hermaphrodites?

Q: (Andromeda) Who?

(Joe) What's a "bloodline 4D STS"?

(L) I don't know.

(Jones) Do bloodline 4D STS have something that is similar to an additional vagal break giving them more control over their heart rate?

Q: (Jones) This would mean that they are less likely to lose awareness by being in a sympathetic or dorsal vagal state when under stress?

A: More is implicated than that!

Q: (L) So it's more than just giving them control over their heart rate?

Q: (L) Does it mean they have like the ability to put themselves into something like suspended animation?

Q: (L) Did it have something to do with their ability to prolong their lives?

Q: (Joe) Are we talking about undergrounders here?

Q: (Joe) Is that what Jones meant by 4D STS blood bloodline?

(L) I don't know. It's not clear what is meant by 4D STS bloodline... Why would the question be asked as to whether they are hermaphrodites?

A: Sexual energy is a function of their intellects and can be aimed at either male or female. Also, this energy can be present even in those engineered beings that have no apparent gender.

Q: (Joe) Stay away from them.

(L) 4D is really weird. I guess that would be like Grays or something, you know? Or something like the semi-plant-like beings that they grow in giant test tubes. Is that it?

Q: (L) So is that what they're trying to recreate on Earth with all this gender transition stuff?

A: Yes partly. Sadly humans are not often able to transition to "mental sex."

Q: (L) So these transitioning persons - and I've read that they are mostly doomed to never experience any kinda really normal sexual relations - think that they're going to create themselves in another gender, but that doesn't really happen and then they only end up being hurt and frustrated?

Q: (L) All right. Enough on that. Next question:

(thorbiorn) Regarding the C’s statements that the Russians are "unfortunately" utilizing paranormal research very little and there is "unfortunately" no Laura / FOTCM equivalent in the East, is there anything we could do to resolve or make up for this "unfortunate" situation?

A: Translate more!!

Q: (L) Okay. This is Approaching Infinity:

(Approaching Infinity) Why is 4D STS so interested in all our nuclear activities, whether energy or weapons related? The background being, while many think they are just concerned that we don't destroy ourselves, others like Tom Delonge say it is because nukes can actually damage them, that they have negative effects in their dimension.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Also, the C’s have said that setting off nukes could have effects on beings in other realms similar to Dyatlov Pass.

A: There is your answer!

Q: (L) So the reason they're concerned or interested is because nukes can break dimensional barriers?

Q: (L) And those barriers can be not just between horizontal dimensions, but between densities?

Q: (L) And also is it true that that energy can go into those other densities or dimensions and cause damage there?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What is the source of the 1.6 gigahertz signal that shows up on Skin Walker Ranch whenever strange phenomena occur?

A: Breaking of dimensional curtain and leaking of energy.

Q: (L) Okay, now we're on page three...

(Approaching Infinity) On the ranch, the team have reportedly detected caves underground near the mesa and a vertical structure within the mesa, which they cannot drill through. The drill bits come out undamaged, suggesting that the material they are striking is frictionless. They suspect it is metallic. Also, the direction of the drilling attempts suggests the structure is convex on the bottom and top with a tower of some sort extending almost to the top of the mesa. During one drilling attempt, they detected radio transmissions when the drill bit was in contact with the structure. What is the structure?

A: Part of underground 4D STS base.

Q: (seek10) C's mentioned that, "Islam is the miscegenation of the worst of both Judaism and Christianity." There is a strong black and white thinking in Muslims, particularly in countries where they are a minority, including current European migrants that follow Muslim canon law that divides the world into two camps, Dar-ul-Islam (abode of Islam) and Dar-ul-Harb (abode of war) at their own peril. How is this psychology sustained so strongly even in this age of technology? Is it related to rigid practice of prayers or is there more to it?

A: Don't really need much more than intensive familial and social programming. Also, there is the circumcision during pubertal imprint point.

Q: (L) Do Muslims do circumcision at like puberty or something later?

(Joe) Later. 13, yeah.

(L) 13. Anybody know for sure? Yeah?

(Joe) Yeah.

(L) All right then. I guess the experience that a guy has when he's coming of age, kind of so to speak, you can really really have an impact. I mean, it's not just infancy. I guess puberty is a time of imprint too. All right, Temperance:

(Temperance) Does spring dew have special properties as described in alchemical lore?

A: Not as you are thinking. It is a metaphor.

Q: (L) So it's not really spring dew, it's...

(Joe) Mountain Dew.

(L) So the subsequent questions are irrelevant.

(Joe) Most things in alchemy are metaphors.

(seek10) What is the purpose of face peeling in the Los Pela Caras incidents?

A: Side effect of exposure to 4D STS energy similar to radiation.

Q: (Ryan) Are the thought plane described in session 18 March 1995, the imaginal realm, and informational field equivalent?

Q: (Ryan) What is the relationship of the astral plane to any of these?

A: All are in a sense different dimensions.

Q: (L) Well, are the thought plane and the imaginal realm equivalent?

Q: (L) But are they different from the information field itself?

Q: (L) Okay.

(Ryan) And is the astral plane related to these?

A: Not so much. Astral involves "emotions."

Q: (L) All right. Is the information field like at a higher density than the thought plane?

Q: (L) I can't think of anything to add. Okay. Ryan asks again:

(Ryan) In a similar way to how the coronavirus strengthened anti-authoritarian tendencies and resilience in some of the population as a result of the hubris of the PTB, does beaming the population with HAARP and other such signals cause a risk of the population's FRV actually being strengthened by the beaming?

(L) I think what he's asking is, is this like having a boomerang effect, the fact that people have to resist the beaming strengthens them and thereby increases their FRV in the other direction? Is that possible?

A: Yes. To those with knowledge!

Q: (Joe) Exactly. You have to know that it's happening to resist it.

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) Can I ask a quick question?

(L) What?

(Joe) Was the dead cat that we found outside of our gate last Friday anyway related to T.C.'s event? Or was that just a coincidence?

(Andromeda) It was the same day, right?

(L) Was it hit by a car or something?

(Joe) Don't know.

(Andromeda) It looked like it.

(Joe) Probably.

(L) Was it related in any way to the energy that was coming after T.C. and his wife KSee?

A: Not directly, but in general, yes.

Q: (L) So there was some kind of free formal energy floating about and hitting susceptible...

Q: (Andromeda) Like a ripple.

(Ryan) At the time of the cosmic catastrophes related to the "fall of Atlantis", what happened to the population of "Athens" – i.e. Russia - who were acting as Atlantis' opponent?

A: Suffered cataclysms like everyone else but with more survivors.

Q: (Ryan) What relationship, if any, did they have with the Celtic peoples of the British/Irish isles who constructed the megaliths?

A: Ancestors were the same.

Q: (L) So the ancestors of the Russians and the Celtic peoples were the same?

Q: (seek10) C's mentioned 4D STS aim is to eliminate 'True Semites' before the transition. Is the current and recent past Palestinian resistance to Israel the result of "True Semitic" gene type?

A: Partly in so far as any of them carry it.

Q: (L) Are you saying that Palestinians may not be Semitic, or only partly Semitic?

Q: (L) I think we once established that the Semites were something quite different from what we call them today, so that we can't necessarily say that Palestinians are Semitic, or even that the Jews are Semitic.

(Joe) Is there a significant concentration of people anywhere in the world that carries that Semitic gene that they're talking about?

(Gaby) Where?

(Niall) Or who?

A: Russia.

Q: (Joe) Not your average "Semites"...

(seek10) The current War seems to be focused in Middle East. Do they have other plans for "True Semites" in other regions like in West or East other than vaccine framework?

A: Review knowledge and re-ask in different form.

Q: (L) Well, let me ask this: Are there a lot of people in Iraq and Iran who are part of this true Semitic type?

Q: (L) And that would be one of the reasons why they're focused on ultimately fighting... why they went into Iraq and started the whole thing there. And then ultimately wanting to fight a war with Iran, and constantly wanting to fight a war with Russia...

(Niall) Through Ukraine....

(L )...and just bleed Russia dry. That's part of the whole thing. Is that it?

Q: (irjO) Today, the world is divided in 195 nations. Right before the Younger Dryas event, was the world similarly divided into empires/colonies/countries?

Q: (IrjO) How many such "nations" existed?

A: Hundreds.

Q: (L) I don't think an exact number is needed.

(irjO) Was it, as Graham Hancock suggests, that hunter-gatherers lived inland, and the "advanced" civilization(s) lived almost exclusively on the coastlines which were submerged?

Q: (irjO) In the book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss, basically describes the journey of how he, being a moderate psychiatrist, discovered the process of reincarnation through patients under hypnosis. In the "between" life moments, patient's voices changed, and he no longer was in communication with the patient, but some beings called "The masters" who were giving him some universal knowledge. Who are the "masters" he communicated with when a patient under hypnosis went to the "between lives" moment?

A: The 5D self.

Q: (Joe) Do you merge with your fifth density yourself when you go to 5D?

A: Eventually or partially depending on your plan or destiny.

Q: (irjO) In a previous session, the C’s answered "close" when I asked if Teotihuacan was built by the Olmecs. What would make it closer, or what detail is missing? Who built it?

A: Group you wouldn't recognize even if named. The previous answer is as close as you can get.

Q: (Altair) How many Israeli civilians were actually killed by Israelis themselves on October 7th, 2023?

A: Nearly all.

Q: (Altair) What is the percentage of truth in Plato's account of Atlantis as is known to us?

A: 70.

Q: (Altair) Did Troy ever exist as a town?

Q: (Altair) And if so, where was it located?

A: England.

Q: (Joe) "Where Troy Once Stood"

(Chu) Yeah, we knew that one.

(Altair) Did the Trojan War really happen as depicted in the Iliad?

Q: (Altair) If not, what was the inspiration for writing The Iliad?

A: Cataclysms.

Q: (L) So what was being depicted was basically kind of like a recounting of the cataclysms depicted as kind of like other densities fighting and this being represented on Earth as cataclysms?

Q: (Andromeda) A docudrama.

(L) A docudrama, yes.

(Niall) A dramatic representation.

(Altair) What percentage of human souls in 5D are aware of the existence of 4th density?

A: Small. One has to be aware of it before death. Otherwise it is veiled.

Q: (Joe) I was just asking that today.

(Andromeda) Yeah, I remember.

(Altair) Does 4D STO have any bases on or inside our planet?

A: A few.

Q: (Altair) Can human souls from 5D temporarily appear fully embodied on Earth and interact with incarnated people who would not be able to tell the difference?

A: Not as such. FRV prevents this.

Q: (L) Okay, here's a question about Barabar caves in India. Somebody tell me something about them so I have an idea that I'm asking an accurate question.

(Chu) Maat, are you there?

(irjO) Yeah, I think those, if I'm correct, those are the ones that are perfectly crafted. There are like three of them in India. They are really perfectly crafted and there's no way with our technology that we've done that. That's it. That's the only thing that I know.

A: Made by 4D STS to receive human worship directly.

Q: (Joe) Is the word "worship" there a euphemism?

Q: (seek10) C's mentioned three destruction events for Atlantis. So does Edgar Cayce. 'Cayce Atlantis' book suggests three destruction event years are around 50K BCE, 28K BCE, and 10K BCE. C's already confirmed the last one is close to 8498 BCE (10 December 1994 session). Are the first two destruction years Cayce suggested, correct?

Q: (seek10) If not, what are the approximate correct years?

A: Within 2K years of expressed date.

Q: (seek10) What is the destruction event and approximate year that made the Paranthas go extinct?

A: 50KYA War.

Q: (Joe) A war 50,000 years ago.

(seek10) When did Indian plate get connected to Eurasian plate? Is it 70K years ago or after that?

A: Close enough.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp recently released a video from Iraq taken on a base in late 2017 of a strange jellyfish UFO that was visible only on thermal camera. It resembles many other videos people have taken over the years. The video itself has been confirmed as legitimate by a soldier who was stationed at the base who said they referred to it as the spaghetti monster. What was this object?

A: 4D energy being that feeds on human suffering.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) And what was this other jellyfish object seen on February 16th, 2020 in Sao Paulo at 8:45 AM?

A: Similar except more physical. Probe.

Q: (Andromeda) There were several that were kind of jellyfish-like. What's up with the jellyfish form?

A: Conduits of energy. Representative of the essence of the object as perceived by humans.

Q: (L) It's like we see reptilians as reptilians, but that may not necessarily be what they look like to themselves, right?

(Andromeda) Because that's our interpretation of their essence.

(Niall) Even if it's the first time we encounter or see them...

(Andromeda) Yeah, we're reading their essence.

(Niall) That's how we read them immediately with no preconception.

(L) Since we are "wave reading consciousness units", we read waves. So that's what people are doing when they see jellyfish, they're reading the information...

(Joe) It's the closest we have that makes sense to us... The closest object we have that we could project onto it.

(L) And an octopus or something, you know, they have these long tentacles that can reach out and grab different things.

(Andromeda) For an octopus, it's just for grabbing and holding things. But jellyfish, they actually sting. They have a poison of some sort.

(L) Okay, next question:

(Keit) Considering background information on the forum, here are several questions. Does Putin have knowledge about the UFO research and the related activities like crash retrievals that were going on back in the USSR?

A: Partial but more concerned with daily tasks.

Q: (L) So he is pragmatic, he wants to deal with what's in front of him.

(Keit) Is Russia in the possession of alien vehicles, tech and bodies as claimed?

Q: (Keit) Can you tell us where they are located?

Q: (Andromeda) Nice try. [laughter]

(Keit) Did USSR or Russia try to reverse engineer alien tech?

Q: (Keit) Were they successful?

Q: (Keit) Are there any reverse engineering projects going on right now?

Q: (Keit) Is Putin aware of such projects?

Q: (Keit) What is his view on the alien phenomenon? Does he think it's malevolent?

A: Mostly and why he promotes Christianity.

Q: (L) All right. That's the end of the questions on the list. What have we got on the Zoom chat?

(Aeneas & Ysus) Did Lloyd Austin's sudden illness have anything to do with being in Ukraine?

Q: (L) Was he injured in some way?

Q: (L) Is it being covered up?

Q: (Niall) Was he injured in a Russian airstrike?

Q: (Niall) Dayum.

(L) And that must be what Medvedev was alluding to in his tweet... Very, very interesting!

(Niall) So they're getting ready to start hitting big.

(Joe) How badly injured was he? I mean, he's back on the job, right? So...

(L) No, don't think so.

(Niall) He's still in the hospital.

(Joe) Is he likely to recover enough to continue his duties?

A: Most likely but was iffy for a bit.

Q: (Joe) Complication from prostate surgery is what they said... [laughter]

(Niall) That's why Biden didn't know!

(L) He got shot in the cojones! [laughter]

(Niall) On Twitter today, Medvedev basically threatened to do similar to the British Prime Minister. He said he's lucky he got away pretty much from Ukraine.

(L) Oxajil is asking:

(Oxajil) In 2016, footage surfaced from Bashkortostan, Russia, showing people in a car being chased by something. What was chasing them?

(L) Can we get Oxajil up on the screen? Did you do any research to find out if there was an ordinary answer to this question?

(Oxajil) Well, there was a video analysis by a guy who said that the way the creature moved was very unnatural and it kind of looked like a, like bigfoot, but it moved very strange. Made a movement like this [demonstrates], so, yeah, I don't know what it is. I was just curious.

(L) Oh, you were just curious. You did not even stop to consider whether this question was universally interesting. Okay, well, we'll ask anyway. What was it?

A: Usual window faller. We warned about increasing frequency of such encounters.

Q: (Joe) I heard something weird the other night over in that direction in the garden at night. The dog Leia was running over barking at something. It sounded like a weird combination of a cat and a baby crying. I heard it twice at night and it was cold. Was that our regular neighborhood baby mothman?

A: No wild creature.

Q: (thorbiorn) Session 24 September 1995:

New question: Were the languages, except that of Kantekkian "planted" along with the flock?

(L) In other words, did the flock that was planted come with a language that was designed for them?

Q: (thorbiorn) Can you give an example?

A: Semitic language which was taken over by slave class and lost by true Semites.

Q: (L) So that would suggest that it's really hard, if not impossible, to track languages by following genetic flow or migration patterns because in some cases, a slave class can take on the language of the ruling class. Then later, the ruling class can lose the language, and the slave class can keep it alive or even vice versa. Yeah?

Q: (L) But essentially, is it the case that all languages are derived in some sense from say, fourth density engineers?

Q: (L) And are those words, are the languages, are they related to the FRV of the group of engineers that are creating a particular group of people?

Q: (L) So that could answer the reason for the difference in languages: It's the difference in FRV or status or orientation of the engineers doing the work?

Q: (L) And since I just mentioned it, something has always driven me crazy and that's the idea of slaves and slavery. You know, I don't know quite how to ask this, but is slavery a purely STS approach?

A: Mostly. In some cases what was seen as slavery was more like paternal care of young souls recently graduated from 2D.

Q: (L) But I'm assuming that that was way in the past?

Q: (L) So anymore, like within our civilizational history as we understand it, any case would've been purely an STS manifestation?

Q: (L) All right. Next question:

(thorbiorn) Session 23 March 2019:

New question: Could you say something about what 4D STO does in this capacity? (Compared to 4D STS)

A: Populates worlds and guides them benevolently. SPA.

Q: (L) Oh, how does that compare to 4D STS?

A: 4D STS engineers to be fed and served.

Q: (thorbiorn) Session 26 February 2022:

New question: Was the origin of this genetic feature originally a design by STO biogenetic engineers?

A: Yes. See answer about truncated flow of inner light.

Q: (thorbiorn) Considering the STS attacks on people with "more moral tastebuds", as Pierre qualified Semites, are there any particular efforts that would be needed or helpful to protect this heritage?

(L) That's almost too general to... I mean, I think we're in the process of kind of trying to do it, like trying to conserve what is needed to be conserved, to try to understand our reality and, and base our lives on what is realistic and real. And yeah, I think that question is way too general.

(Chu) Just knowledge protects.

(L) Yeah, knowledge protects. I mean, I think we've covered that in so many ways.

(Farmies) Session 1 December 2018:

Session 10 August 2019:

(L) Well, I think we understand now that the people who carried on being so-called Semitic weren't the original Semites.

(Farmies) What caused this shift? Was it as a result of an underground program?

Q: (L) In other words, Sargon came along and because he knew the Semitic language or was what it was... Well, was Sargon Semitic?

Q: (L) Yet he was supposedly the originator of Semitic groups?

(Joe) Deep level punctuator.

(L) So he was created to come and rise up and take over and...

(Joe) Programmed. Was he an undergrounder?

Q: (L) Okay. That's getting too esoteric there.

(The Mexicans) Was Troy the dominating force in the region before its fall?

Q: (The Mexicans) Did it get destroyed during the events of 1627/8 BC?

A: No. 1100 BCE.

Q: (L) Okay, so, but that was the city of Troy, not necessarily the story of the Trojan War, right?

Q: (L) The story of the Trojan War was probably a combination of the cataclysmic events, as well as maybe the destruction of the actual city of Troy. Is that it?

Q: (The Mexicans) Did the events of Nefertiti and Akhenaten happen geographically in Egypt?

Q: (The Mexicans) What was so special about the last member of the Perseid family?

A: Carried the genes of power in undiluted form.

Q: (The Mexicans) Did it live after all and have descendants?

Q: (The Mexicans) Do we know some of them?

A: Caesar.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Will the PTB turn the wokesters into scapegoats when things get worse?

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

Q: (Niall) Where are they located? Please?! [laughter]

(irjO) Should we ask about what happened in Miami bay?

(L) What happened in Miami? I'm curious to know too.

A: CIA operation gone wrong necessitating coverup.

Q: (Joe) What was the CIA operation? Generally?

A: Setting up "terror attack" to blame on conservative faction.

Q: (Joe) Like the Proud Boys or something.

(Andromeda) That makes sense.

(Joe) The usual. So they got busted. They'll probably try again, though.

Q: (Fallen_735) Are the Texas National Guard vs the border patrol (national guard kicking out border patrol and taking over in Eagle Pass, Texas) recent events part of the precursor stages of a possible civil war?

A: Could definitely trigger a larger conflict.

Q: (Ursus Minor) As the World Economic Forum starts promoting 'Disease X' – what could it be?

A: A big mistake that very well might take them out!

Q: (Andromeda) So where's this Disease X gonna come from?

A: Lab.

Q: (Joe) And where is it likely to be released? Globally, or in one particular area?

A: California, New York, Singapore, Paris, London.

Q: (Andromeda) And what's the purpose of releasing this? Is it the depopulation thing, or is it an excuse to enforce more control or...

A: Both.

Q: (Laura) And they're gonna obviously have another vaccine?

Q: (Laura) And they actually think people are going to take it the second time around?

Q: (Laura) Do they think we're all stupid?

Q: (Joe) Are they likely to release another COVID type in terms of its severity and infectiousness, in terms of the kind of people that it has a bad effect on, i.e. not many? Is it likely to be that level of severity, or is it likely that they'll release something that is more severe, more deadly?

A: They are trying to make a rhinovirus lethal and with Ebola-like features for shock value.

Q: (Gaby) But this is an engineered-here-on-Earth kind of virus, it's not 4D STS virus, yes?

Q: (Andromeda) That one is still to come! [laughter]

(Joe) So, as a general rule, if you're relatively healthy, you don't have anything to worry about?

Q: (Joe) So no rushing to get a vaccine...

A: Take precautions too!!!

Q: (L) Like taking your supplements, not going around where people are having it, taking lots of vitamin C or whatever, Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine...

(Gaby) So I should do a lockdown. Patients should not be able to come to me. I should check them out by telephone, apparently like they did with the COVID.

(L) Right.

(Andromeda) Can we get a timeframe on this?

(Gaby) Well, in Paris there will be the Olympic Games, huh?

(L) Yeah! They're gonna release it in the Olympic Games, is that it?

A: Probably. The timeline is accelerating.

Q: (Joe) A rhinovirus is what?

(Gaby) It's kind of like what we had in the last few months, a head cold... you know.

(Joe) And with Ebola-like features?

(Gaby) Hemorrhagic.

(Joe) So you bleed from your nose and stuff or whatever?

(Gaby) Or you're just really like, flat in bed, you're so tired, and maybe some people will not be able to recover. The mortality rate... the WEF was saying it's 20%.

(L) Say that again?

(Gaby) The mortality rate that this WEF was prognosticating was 20%.

(Joe) For their virus X.

(L) Huh. So they have plans already.

(Andromeda) They're practicing.

Q: (Joe) Is there any particular specific precaution we could take for this particular possible virus that's upcoming? Other than what we are already doing?

Q: (L) And so what we're doing is... and have your Ivermectin on hand, and...

Q: (Niall) That's what you said, Gaby.

(Joe) Good ones? [laughter]

(Andromeda) Woohoo! We can keep taking it.

(Gaby) Okay, we can take it again.

(Niall) Give me more of that! [laughter]

Q: (L) T.C and his wife KSee want to know where Denny is and how he’s doing. I normally wouldn't ask this, but it was really very traumatic for them, and they would like to know where Denny is.

A: Close to you and guarding.

Q: (Jeep) Regarding Texas question: Possible civil war and/or state seceding from US?

A: Indeed!

Q: (whitecoast) What the C's meant by mental sex?

(L) Whitecoast, only you would ask that question. [laughter] I can't believe you asked that! Mental sex. Hmm. Well, what did you guys mean by mental sex? [laughter]

(Joe) They said it in relation to transgenders.

(Niall) Trying to really internalize another gender. That's what I thought it meant.

(Chu) Yeah. Like they can change their physical parts, but they can't...

(Niall) But internally they can't really instantiate...

(L) Is that what was meant?

Q: (L) It wasn't having sex with your brain. Good lord!

(Joe) Or anyone else's, whitecoast.

(Niall) Or long distance virtual stuff.

(L) It's okay, whitecoast, we love you!

(Joe) It gives a new definition to long distance romance, no? [laughter]

(L) Geez... Okay. JEEP wants to know if the aliens are going to get introduced this year. JEEP, you know they're not gonna answer that question.

(Andromeda) Nice try!

(L) You're just trying to be tricky, aren't you? [laughter] Okay. Are aliens going to be introduced this year?

A: As far as we can see, they have already been introduced, just the people are not paying attention.

Q: (L) Well, I think she probably meant them coming out and declaring themselves to be aliens and that they're now in charge, or something like that.

(Andromeda) Press conferences, and all that.

A: Not yet.

Q: (Ze Germans) How many NATO military personnel were killed in Ukraine since the beginning of the war in Ukraine?

A: Dozens.

Q: (Ze Germans) Can 4D STS abduct souls from 5D or interfere with 5D in any way?

Q: (Mr.Cyan) Have a question - it is related to beings sighted in the Kerinchi-Seblat national park in Sumatra Indonesia, There are many paranormal strange myths or legends about this park (Tiger men, hauntings, portals, and the Princess Guardian of the Glass Lake to name a few)– and one of them is the "Orang Pendek" – or Short Man in English. According to the locals (in my conversations with them) these are 4-5 foot bipedal creatures that look like a cross between a man and ape. Their feet are facing backwards – and they are very strong and able to lift large weights. The locals are afraid of them and call them cursed beings where if you encounter one (which is rare) – all sorts of strange things start to happen to you and your family. It sounds a lot like the bidensity Bigfoots (but they seem smaller in height). What exactly are these creatures? Do they come in through portals located near the Park?

A: Window fallers from both 4D and other dimensions including astral.

Q: (L) And then there was another part of the question. Do they come in through portals located near the park?

A: Yes. Volcanic regions generate portals.

Q: (whitecoast) Are there any benefits to learning languages that are more closely matched with the "flocks" that compose your genetics (over and above the general cognitive benefits of language learning)?

A: Not really.

Q: (Ze Germans) Do the PTB plan to induce power grid failure in US/Europe?

Q: (Aeneas & Ysus) Will people actually take the new vaccine?

A: What do you think?

Q: (L) Well, I think they're just that dumb. I mean, there are so many people that are just dumb as rocks.

(Joe) The ones who took it already will definitely take it again.

(L) Yeah...

(Joe) Most of them.

(L) Well then that will just... maybe that's the cleansing they were talking about. Will the people who have already taken the COVID vaccines be more susceptible to this new illness than people who have not?

Q: (L) Okay. So anybody who has taken it, get yourself cleaned out.

(Niall) Splitting realities.

(irjO) Will we get more "powers" from illness "X" by accident like the first covid wave?

A: Rarely.

Q: (Aeneas & Ysus) Will Borax be very helpful against these coming viruses?

A: If used in advance as general prep.

Q: (M) Should we try to stay away from people who take this upcoming vaccine?

Q: (Andromeda) For more reasons than one.

(L) Keep going. Scroll down...

(Chu) That's it.

(Niall) You answered every question!

(L) We've been going for over two hours.

(Andromeda) Except Joe's.

(Joe) Well, what I was gonna ask is, what are the odds of a major conflict in the Middle East involving Iran, etc. happening this year? What are the chances?

A: Good.

Q: (Joe) So we're gonna have major Middle East war, a new pandemic...

(Niall) Secession in the United States, and possibly Civil war...

(Joe) ...and Israel.

(Andromeda) Probably an economic crash...

(L) And power grid failure.

(Chu) Yay...

A: Sounds like a theme park, eh?

Q: [laughter] (Joe) Yeah...

(Andromeda) Smoked sausages, here we come!

(Joe) It sounds like a theme park you never wanna go to. [laughter]

A: Create your own with prayer, awareness, diet, fasting, etc.

Q: (L) So we create our own theme park and hold it in our mental space. Is that it?

Q: (L) All right. I think we're done. I'm a little pooped. This was very energetic tonight.

(Andromeda) It was a lot!

(L) Yeah. So, last question: if there's anything we should have asked that we need to ask, please give us the answer.

A: Love! You are doing well. Network!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Excellent session. Thank you. Here we go.

Back
Top Bottom