Session 13 January 2024

Thanks for session!
and the further question is (question could probably be improved )
Do we have to stay away from them continuously, or just during a certain time frame ?

I wonder because if we have to stay away from all these guys for life, let's say 75% (even if I hope that quite less people will accept it), it's going to be a big problem for anyone unvaccinated in the future ... and I prefer to avoid to buy this kind of thing :

I think "stay away" could be "yes" for more reasons than just contagion...
For example decides to take vaccine again and circle of people you know is big then it may be wiser to avoid them, so that you can focus on networking with people more open minded.
Worst case scenario would be unvaccinated being betrayed by those vaccinated which could lead to mandatory injection.

(L) In other words, did the flock that was planted come with a language that was designed for them?

A: Yes

Q: (L) But essentially, is it the case that all languages are derived in some sense from say, fourth density engineers?

Q: (L) And are those words, are the languages, are they related to the FRV of the group of engineers that are creating a particular group of people?

This is very interesting to know. Would you agree that it is about oral languages only? Historically, it took a long time for different cultures to develop written languages. I wonder, if "fourth density engineers" were also involved in that process!?

Thank you for another great session!

Q: (Joe) And where is it likely to be released? Globally, or in one particular area?

A: California, New York, Singapore, Paris, London.

Well, Singapore as a location would not be surprising.

I recall an article by Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva that had a map with Singapore in it as one of the current locations of a US bioweapons lab.

It is a small island (around ~700+ square kilometers); but there are still many places off limits and restricted military sites and any one of these can host these sites above ground or underground. Singapore is also a site of a massive BBC relay station with lots of massive antennas. I have been to the site - and the view of the site reminded me of pics of HAARP (not the same antenna array, but it had the same feel to it).

As is common knowledge - the Singapore government is staunch ally of the US and western powers and is their permanent "Aircraft Carrier" in South East Asia - located crucially at a shipping chokepoint in the Straits of Malacca - another sea route through which China receives most of its oil and goods.

Another strange thing they have been doing over the last year is Project Wolbachia - releasing GM mosquitoes in order to combat dengue fever cases that have been skyrocketing (most likely because of the extensive use of the mRNA vaccines).

Sounds like a good cover story to test mosquitoes as a delivery vector for new viruses...

On a side note - just over the last 2 weeks, i have met like 5-6 people that had "Covid" right after getting off a flight at Changi Airport (Singapore's main airport and it is also an important air hub in Asia). They got sick with a bad cold/flu within 24 hours of returning to Singapore - and they didnt get sick while they were travelling abroad. It seems to be a pattern now and before this session, the thought did cross my mind if they were testing some pathogen.

Something doesn't seem right - and as the C's said, the timelines are definitely accelerating.

@Dekel wrote:

"On the rhinovirus front: It strikes me that, as the Cs have said before, putting these specific intentions out there / on the forum, can be a strong detterent since it would draw attention to this source and community."

"A: A big mistake that very well might take them out!"

I was thinking that this "might be" a case of 6D warning the 3DSTS underlings "your being played" Which could change the future outcome. And they did stress "network"

It's just a huge session, so many interesting things! Thanks to all the participants!.
As a Russian and as a resident of Russia, of course, I am particularly interested in everything that concerns Russia and the Slavs in general.

In this case, a very interesting question and answer, definitely meaningful, but this meaning escapes me. This answer can be interpreted in many ways. Who has any interpretations? Share it.

Просто огромная сессия, столько всего интересного! Спасибо всем участникам!.
Мне, как русскому и как жителю России конечно же особо интересно все, что касается России, славянства в целом.
В данном случае очень интересный вопрос и ответ, однозначно осмысленный, но смысл этот от меня ускользает. Этот ответ можно трактовать многими способами. У кого есть какие интерпретации? Поделитесь.
I remember a phrase from a movie (I don't remember what movie specifically) that said: "You build it and they will come!"

I think it's about putting all the Cassiopaeas material in Russian.

Translate more!

I remember a phrase from a movie (I don't remember what movie specifically) that said: "You build it and they will come!"

I think it's about putting all the Cassiopaeas material in Russian.

Translate more!
Perhaps, but we have the opposite picture. There was one website that had a lot of material translated into Russian. Almost everything until 2018. It seems that they stopped working that year, but the site was available, you could read it, and for some time now, for some unknown reason, this site is unavailable.

Возможно, но у нас наблюдается обратная картина. Был один сайт, на котором было много материала , переведенного на русский. Почти все до 2018 года. Похоже, что в том году они остановили работу, но сайт был доступен, можно было почитать и вот уже некоторое время, по неизвестной причине этот сайт недоступен.

Thanks for the grand session! So many pertinent issues and interesting topics raised! Super!🎉
(L) Oxajil is asking:

(Oxajil) In 2016, footage surfaced from Bashkortostan, Russia, showing people in a car being chased by something. What was chasing them?

(L) Can we get Oxajil up on the screen? Did you do any research to find out if there was an ordinary answer to this question?

(Oxajil) Well, there was a video analysis by a guy who said that the way the creature moved was very unnatural and it kind of looked like a, like bigfoot, but it moved very strange. Made a movement like this [demonstrates], so, yeah, I don't know what it is. I was just curious.

(L) Oh, you were just curious. You did not even stop to consider whether this question was universally interesting. Okay, well, we'll ask anyway. What was it?

A: Usual window faller. We warned about increasing frequency of such encounters.

Thank you, @Oxajil, for the question. It was very interesting to me. I haven't seen that video before and it's creepy. It's scary to imagine being chased by such a thing. At first the video looked fake to me, the image is very low quality. And you'd think someone had changed into a gorilla costume. But these strange movements and quite sincere reaction of fear of people .... I think I would have behaved the same way. Thanks C's for confirming this incident. By the way the boy in the video said they saw this creature on this road the day before too.

I'm sorry, and thank you. It truly has been the most illuminating experience than anyone could possibly imagine. Just remember that we are here and we are ready to serve. Please help, and good luck everyone! You're gonna need as much of that rare substance as possible.... Happy mining! I'm busy blasting 🔥

Perhaps, but we have the opposite picture. There was one website that had a lot of material translated into Russian. Almost everything until 2018. It seems that they stopped working that year, but the site was available, you could read it, and for some time now, for some unknown reason, this site is unavailable.

Возможно, но у нас наблюдается обратная картина. Был один сайт, на котором было много материала , переведенного на русский. Почти все до 2018 года. Похоже, что в том году они остановили работу, но сайт был доступен, можно было почитать и вот уже некоторое время, по неизвестной причине этот сайт недоступен.
You probably mean the Dreamland website. They had unofficial Google translations of bad quality, and we have nothing to do with them. Besides, their website is closed since several years.

Actually, we have already tons of material translated into Russian:

Altair shared with you a good summary of all things in Russian that are related to Cassiopaea. We also have pages on main Russian social networks, like VK and Telegram. Also others, like FB and OK. It's possible to find all the links on this page. :-)

All the pages are being constantly updated and new materials are being added. We are still reworking the blog, and there are more ideas. So better to follow us and share with your friends.:-D

First of all thank you Laura and Chateau crew for the session ! 💞

On the rhinovirus front: It strikes me that, as the Cs have said before, putting these specific intentions out there / on the forum, can be a strong deterrent since it would draw attention to this source and community.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I read they way the C's communicated the message.

You probably mean the Dreamland website. They had unofficial Google translations of bad quality, and we have nothing to do with them. Besides, their website is closed since several years.

Actually, we have already tons of material translated into Russian:
Or we are talking about the site omartasatt.ru, it was there in 2009-2011 that I first learned about Cassiapeia. There were translations of "The Wave". Thanks for the links.

Q: (L) Well then that eliminates the next question, which was a follow up. What fluid flow is it?

A: As yet unknown organic structure throughout the body carrying a different fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light. Your ancestors glowed and transmitted light and power.
Don Juan:
“The smoke will help you see people like threads of light.

- Threads of light?

- Yes, threads, like white cobwebs. Very thin fibers running from the head to the navel. A person becomes like an egg made of living threads. His legs and arms resemble luminous silk hairs, emitting light in all directions."

Back
Top Bottom