Session 13 January 2024

It actually makes sense. If 3D is a school, where most of the learning takes place, then in 5D the (in 3D acquired) knowledge can only be reflected upon but not expanded.
It reminded me of - though not perfect - books by dr. Michael Newton where souls lived in an environment similar to some boarding school with classes and classmates being your friends, where everyone is on a different level of development.
The perspective of getting all the answers after death would be comforting. But on the other hand, if you already know all the answers, where's the fun?

Thanks you for another wonderful session. Buckle up kids the foots on the accelerator heading into 2024. May you stay safe and ready for any eventuality.
Crazy times which would be unbearable without thos resource and wonderful people.
Love and nest wishes to all. ❤️

Thank you for the session, though 2024 sounds suck-ish, lol! I really don't want to go through the vaccination business a second time. It was super stressful. And then that's without talking potentially getting sick yourself with that crazy virus.

Regarding circumcision for Muslim (I'm Muslim), it's always done when boys are a couple of months old or maybe a year old because it's extremely painful and the idea I suppose is that being so young, they will kind of forget. I've never seen anyone having something like that done as a teen. The only exception is perhaps people who convert as adult.

Thank you for the session, the inquiries, the warnings, and the hope. Personally, this knowledge is received/gifted with much gratitude and in turn intensifies our drives for agency toward the freedom of self and humanity, and our desire to discover true love through these trials. DCM guide us through the dark cold lonely path to truth. "Glory for All" ☀️

Concerning:
(Keit) Did USSR or Russia try to reverse engineer alien tech?
While reading (in Russian) "The Guide to Eternity" (published in 2009)
putevoditel-po-vechnosti_318772.jpg
I stumbled upon this part (machine translation from Russian to English):

“In this regard, it is impossible not to mention another unique expedition to the "Valley of Death" in Yakutia, which in 1993 was organized by the head of one of the working groups of the Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, Colonel Viktor Terentyev. The "Valley of Death" is an unusual area in the area of the Vilyu River, where, according to legends transmitted by the local population, strange metal objects are hidden in the ground, posing a danger to all living things. The Yakuts have long avoided this remote area. Rare eyewitnesses say that there is a flattened arch protruding from the ground, under which there are many metal rooms, where even in the most severe frosts it is warm as in summer. According to the stories, this arch looks like a smooth metal hemisphere of red color with a very smooth and sharp edge, such that it even cuts the nail. It protrudes from the permafrost so that you can ride a deer into it. In ancient times, there were brave men among the local hunters who spent the night in these rooms. But then they started to get very sick, and the one who spent the night several times died. There was also a popular hypothesis, according to which in the Yakut "Valley of Death" there was allegedly some kind of alien base, automatically protecting the Earth from cataclysms that threaten to result in an environmental disaster.

The "Valley of Death" itself stretches along the right tributary of the Vilyu River. If you look at the map of the area, it is a whole chain of valleys along its floodplain. In the last century, the famous researcher Vilyuya R. Maak wrote in his diary: "On the bank of the river "Algy timirnit", which literally means "a large cauldron has sunk", there really is a giant copper cauldron. Its size is unknown, since only the edge is visible above the ground, but several trees grow in it..."

In the proposed search area, Terentyev's group found this boiler and more than one. All the "artifacts" found are completely mysterious structures ranging in size from six to nine meters in diameter, made of a metal similar in color to copper unknown to the search group. But these "copper boilers were not taken" even by a sharpened chisel, which "explored" the walls of the taiga engineering product more than once. The metal did not break off and was not forged. According to the researchers, the hammer would have left noticeable dents or cuts on the copper. But the boilers remained intact even after active "research attacks" on their integrity. The whole point was that this "copper" on top was as if covered with another layer of an unknown material, similar to sandpaper. But it was neither an oxide film nor a scale. It was also impossible to chip or scratch it. As noted in her reports, the vegetation around these "boilers" is abnormal - it does not look at all like what grows around. It is more lush: large-leaved burdocks, very long vines, strange grass, one and a half to two times taller than a human. Scientists have thoroughly investigated their mysterious find.

Before the start of the hike, common sense caused concern for the health of the participants of the hike directly during the expedition. No one knew what awaited researchers in such an unusual place, near mysterious objects of unknown origin. But no one was seriously ill either during or after leaving Yakutia. Unless one of the travelers completely lost all his hair after three months. And one scientist had three small sores on the left side of his head, each the size of a match head, which did not respond to traditional treatment. One interesting detail is that a large amount of information about the trip was "erased" from the memory of absolutely all members of the expedition. They could not remember the details literally on the eve of the completed work. But the research itself was recorded on paper, in photographs and in tape recordings. It was for them that it was not difficult to prepare accounting documents in Moscow. Terentyev personally took these working materials on the work of the group in the "Valley of Death" to the Russian Security Council and the Federal Security Service. The further fate of the Yakut expedition reports is not known to the authors of this book. But, at one time, there were rumors in narrow circles that scientists from secret laboratories of the special services worked on them, who, after comprehensive research, developed a number of technologies that are used today to create new weapons."

The main Author of the book is Lieutenant-General A. Yu. Savin. "General Savin Aleksey Yurievich is the leader of the Soviet program "Brain Wars"."

Thank you Laura and all her team for this new session. I must be said it really surprise me watch new session this morning, what a lovely gift! Thanks so much to all FOTCM Members attending via Zoom as well! I always have them in my prayers to all of you!
(L) Is that why, or the means by which, some odd people throughout history have been able to levitate because they had some genetic quirk that allowed this system to be operational?

A: Yes.
For as long as I can remember, I have had dreams, most of them lucid dreams where I can levitate, an ability that allows me to levitate or make gigantic jumps from one hillslide to another. I am also aware that many other people had this type of dreamas well, so I'm curious that this may be an indication that some of us have these genetic factors in our veins?

Q: (irjO) In the book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss, basically describes the journey of how he, being a moderate psychiatrist, discovered the process of reincarnation through patients under hypnosis. In the "between" life moments, patient's voices changed, and he no longer was in communication with the patient, but some beings called "The masters" who were giving him some universal knowledge. Who are the "masters" he communicated with when a patient under hypnosis went to the "between lives" moment?

A: The 5D self.
One of the questions that came to mind while I was reading this was If our pets dogs, cats. etc. have their own 5D self as well? and I think in the previous session someone commented that souled humans have 1d,2d,3d,4d,5d, selfs, souled humans exist in all this densities at the same time right? but in some books claims 2d beings has his own soul groups, so i wonder how this relate with the High self? Also i remember in Laura's Book The Wave, C's said that one of her kitties is going to graduate to 3d and they said something to be promoted. So it may be that there is some kind of relation between the 5d self with this 2d souls group.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp recently released a video from Iraq taken on a base in late 2017 of a strange jellyfish UFO that was visible only on thermal camera. It resembles many other videos people have taken over the years. The video itself has been confirmed as legitimate by a soldier who was stationed at the base who said they referred to it as the spaghetti monster. What was this object?

A: 4D energy being that feeds on human suffering.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) And what was this other jellyfish object seen on February 16th, 2020 in Sao Paulo at 8:45 AM?

A: Similar except more physical. Probe.

Q: (Andromeda) There were several that were kind of jellyfish-like. What's up with the jellyfish form?

A: Conduits of energy. Representative of the essence of the object as perceived by humans.
I saw something similar on Tenerife a few years ago, though it seemed more like an octopus or squid than a jellyfish:

1) Saw something like this flying in the night sky in early 2019:

[IMG]

It looked like a flying squid with pulsating lines of lights along its legs. There was also a noticeable smell of sulphur or rotten eggs - which supposedly happens when something materializes here from another realm.

The strange thing was that it did not even cross my mind to take a picture while looking at it slowly flying through the night sky.
Tenerife is a huge and mostly dormant volcano, by the way.

A: Yes. Volcanic regions generate portals.

Regarding circumcision for Muslim (I'm Muslim), it's always done when boys are a couple of months old or maybe a year old because it's extremely painful and the idea I suppose is that being so young, they will kind of forget. I've never seen anyone having something like that done as a teen. The only exception is perhaps people who convert as adult.

Time for Circumcision​

Islamic scriptures do not fix a particular time for circumcision.[2][3][4][7] Therefore, there is a wide variation in practice among Muslim communities around the world, with children often being circumcised in late childhood or early adolescence,[3] depending on family, region, and country.[3] The preferred age is usually seven, although some Muslims are circumcised as early as on the seventh day after birth and as late as at the commencement of puberty.[2][4][6]

Last edited:
Thank you for this informative session :) I haven't had time to read the comments yet, I have to go, but I wanted to point out :

A: They are trying to make a rhinovirus lethal and with Ebola-like features for shock value.

(Gaby) Hemorrhagic.

(Joe) So you bleed from your nose and stuff or whatever?

Q: (L) And so what we're doing is... and have your Ivermectin on hand, and...
Mike Adams from Natural News has been talking about this for the past year or so. He has many "insider contacts". So this is just confirmation that he was onto something.

The common cold is very contagious but not lethal, while Ebola is the reverse. They are trying to get the very contagious factor mixed in with high lethality factor + hemorrhage for the scare factor. If it goes the way they wish, it's going to be an ugly one and people are going to go berserk...

Regarding Ivermectin, I'm not aware that it's available for purchase here in Canada. Does anyone have a lead where we can obtain it?

(Joe) It sounds like a theme park you never wanna go to. [laughter]

A: Create your own with prayer, awareness, diet, fasting, etc.

Q: (L) So we create our own theme park and hold it in our mental space. Is that it?

A: Yes.
Is there a thread dedicated to such topics or techniques? I'm not very familiar with meditation or prayers. I consider myself in kindergarten on that topic 😅

Plasma (state of matter)

In physics and chemistry, the fourth state of aggregation of matter is called plasma (from the Latin plasma and the Greek πλάσμα 'formation'), a fluid state similar to the gaseous state but in which a certain proportion of its particles are electrically charged (ionized). ) and do not have electromagnetic balance, which is why they are good electrical conductors and their particles respond strongly to long-range electromagnetic interactions.[1] In a certain way and synthetically, plasma can be characterized as an ionized gas.

I have thought about this, as something similar that could be in the blood of these people who shine.
This is called biophotons/cold plasma in living organisms. Even official science began to recognize the existence of this phenomenon not so long ago (and previously objectionable scientists were simply ignored - for years).
This is actually hard for the average person to understand and visualize. Fortunately, there is a guy on YouTube (Versadoco channel, it is in both English and Russian) who makes excellent videos on physics (for ordinary people):

The 4th STATE of LIFE: Inner Light. BIOPHOTONS

I also recommend watching the full version of the film about plasma (all 5 parts - Bioplasma and bioelectricity) -

Q: (Ryan) What relationship, if any, did they have with the Celtic peoples of the British/Irish isles who constructed the megaliths?

A: Ancestors were the same.

Q: (L) So the ancestors of the Russians and the Celtic peoples were the same?

A: Yes
This is wonderful, I assumed that there was some kind of relationship between us. @MJF , do you eat lard? I could send you some.:-D

(Joe) Well, what I was gonna ask is, what are the odds of a major conflict in the Middle East involving Iran, etc. happening this year? What are the chances?

A: Good.
Probably, a big war in the East has already begun. After the US and its satellites began bombing Yemen. Yesterday Iran launched a missile attack on Syria (Idlib ~1000 km from Iran), and today Iran launched a missile attack on Pakistan.

PS It was an amazing session, many thanks to Laura and the guys (and girls).

Back
Top Bottom