Session 26 February 2022

Q: (Regulattor) Are the PTB going to fire up the Balkans again?
A: That may happen naturally.

And, lo and behold - they are cooking it again! :curse:

Thanks a million Laura and the Crew for another stunning session :flowers:

Really amazing information - im still amazed at the info about 4D STS and the portal above Ukraine that was used to transport Kantekkians.

Was thinking as well about the fact that Putin was planning for this over the last 20 years. He has had a capable team working with him all the way (eg. Shoigu, Lavrov); but i think it was also his sheer willpower combined with as the C's mentioned: lots and lots of knowledge and awareness that achieved it (with help from ancestors and himself in the future). Russia was rejuvenated and revived; its military, navy and air force - the best in the world in electronic warfare, missile tech; nukes, and conventional weaponry. He built economic resilience and planned/gamed for every single scenario the Empire was going to throw at him over the years. And the timing of it as well felt just impeccable. It is almost as though he knew that it was his destiny to be the immovable object in the face of the unstoppable force. It is indeed truly a privilege to be alive in these times to witness such leadership and foresight. What a way to start the re-balancing of the world.

Considering what he is doing - its no wonder, at every iteration of civilization, 4D STS wants to keep all of humanity in chains. If a single human soul in a single lifetime can achieve this; a prison planet in their wishful thinking minds/thoughts would be the only solution - because STO human potential must be stamped out and chained at all costs.

Wow, what a great session! Thank you all.

giphy.gif

There is some news about the talks between Putin and Trump. There are some disclosures on organ trafficking and pedophilia in Ukraine. These corruptions seem to be directly related to the west.

Very informative session, there is so much going on in the world, yet the session managed to answer pretty much all of the questions concerning current events. Tough times, for sure, but we are blessed with the knowledge from the C's to help us navigate the chaos in the world. Thank you !

So, a space virus sent on a meteor from 4D sts into our atmosphere? Or the 4D downloaded beings are the virus being mixed into the human race? Just thinking…
I was wondering the same. Are the Nephalim being downloaded or is it a space rock virus? Either or fits the bill. Shakespeare's comment "All the worlds a stage"really holds true at the present time as the whole globe is tormented.

An enormous thanks to all who made this stunning session possible. Talk of portals and hyperdimensional interference makes me truly grateful for learning this aspect of our reality from Laura's hard work. Once seen it can never be unseen.
Knowing that Mr.Putin is not hear to save the world but is trying to regain balance when the power structure is way out of kilter is cause for joy.
As to the fact that the residents of the U.K. were getting too restless....I wonder how the Think Tanks assessed that.!

Back
Top Bottom