Session 26 February 2022

(Niall) Has Putin been planning for this day for 20 years?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Are ya happy?? [laughter]

(Niall) Yes! [laughter]
Oh, I'm happy too! It seems that Putin disguised himself for a long time (as a real intelligence officer) and many people began to have doubts about him.
The latest survey showed that the level of trust of Russians in President Vladimir Putin has increased from 60% to 71% in a week (by 11 percentage points).
I think now he will more actively take up the situation inside the country. The people of Russia have been waiting for this for a long time! The Liberals are already moaning.

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.
Then I remembered the movie Interstellar. Many thanks to DCM for sending us Putin!

Many thanks for the session to Laura and the girls, C's and all the organizers of the meeting!:flowers:

Added: correction

Yey, I feel some satisfaction that the Cassiopaeans confirm my personal and my general view of what is happening in Ukraine. I wondered if this move by Putin made sense... I speculated that with a saber and a rifle in hand, one could actually act in the Service To Others, provided one had the "Holy Spirit" on his shoulder. And the C's say that Putin actually has a "Holy Spirit" on his shoulder in a way :-) (in C's words it is "support of higher level help." It was a really good C's session :-D

Thanks for the new session! Very timely given these turbulent times.

Kind of surreal thinking about 4D STS download portals in Ukraine. If Kantekkians were transported in flesh and blood from their previous planet in Ukraine, would these downloads be of pure informational nature ie possessing people’s bodies or transfer of flesh and blood 4D STS?

A bit thank you to the Chateau for the session!

Q: (Toronto Group) With people getting fed up with Covid, are the PTB going to rollback on the vaccine mandates?

A: Yes
Q: (Ant22) What's the reason behind all covid restrictions being suddenly lifted in the UK while other countries still push them?

A: Assessment that the natives are getting way too restless.

It is good to see the PTB taking a step back when it comes to vaccine mandates and let's hope it's for good this time. We have the Canadian truckers and UK natives to thank for that, and of course Putin.

But if the covid narrative is anything to go by then I wouldn't be surprised if the elite start upping the ante to new levels with the Ukraine crisis. Listening to politicians saying that we need to suffer higher energy price for our safety makes me worry that they will use the situation to justify even more draconian rules and chaos of their own making and blame Putin for it, from high inflation and food shortages to the control of our finances. Heck, Italy declared a few days ago that they will extend the state of emergency until end of the year because of the situation in Ukraine :umm:. Now what has that got to do with the covid emergency in the country?

Such a heap of useful info! Thank you!
Q: (SummerLite) Are people in this group a part of a specific reincarnated group from Atlantis?
@SummerLite : surely you meant QF group?

Would not surprise me if the incredibly brutal unmarked policemen showing up at protests in different places got possessed through these portals? Until now, they caused more alienation than 'order'.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this wonderful session!

Given that 2014 is year 0 similar to the supposed birth of Christ, I wonder if anyone is going to take on the Christ and/or Antichrist role in a major public way? Putin is related to Caesar so he could be the Caesar right now. I hope he lives long and well and not get assassinated.

Will there be a new "religion" pushed by the Illuminati? Maybe it's the liberal agenda or Law of One new age cult as part of the NWO and Great Reset.

History repeats.

I can't help but think that the fertilizer export stop kind of helps the PTB's depopulation agenda. I guess it will also make a lot of people very upset and turning against their governments, but I’d say the PTB would throw their governments to the wolves without blinking.
This was to be expected:
Prices for the popular nitrogen fertilizer urea in New Orleans surged 29% to $705 per short ton Friday, a record increase in the 45-year existence of the gauge. Russia was the world’s largest exporter of nitrogen products as recently as last year and the potential for reduced supplies in light of U.S. and European sanctions are weighing heavily on the market.
“Reduced exports would tighten balances in Northern Hemisphere agricultural markets first,” Alexis Maxwell, an analyst for Bloomberg’s Green Markets, wrote in a report.
I think it's interesting that the Dutch government started this war against nitrogen (the new CO2) a few years ago, taking all kinds of insane measures in traffic, against farmers (in Dutch only) and the halting of building sites. Perhaps they were already preparing the ground for famines? I don't know, this whole nitrogen business in Holland seems insane, but since the percentage of psychopaths in the Netherlands is pretty high it's not surprising. FWIW.

Thank you for the session! There is so much to think about and so much to prepare for, mentally and physically. Where would we be without all of you? :love: Even though part of the the message is grim we shouldn't forget that knowledge when applied WILL protect. :flowers:

Thank you extremely much 🥰Laura and the rest of the team for this invaluable session.
What the world populace needs now is clarity based on truth and clear understanding of what is going on, so as to avoid being emotionally and mentally manipulated fodder for uncaring psychopathic dark energies and so called " political leaders" through their lies and propaganda.... These people are sick!
More so this, and your other sessions provide exactly this needed clarity and anchorage to Reality. Through this, your work, it is certain that those who resonate with it will be brought together and help seed and anchor a in New Reality and world, a world based on Truth and Love...

I feel that the session also calls to us (... a Call to War of sorts 😇..) to be diligent and participative in any way we can, wherever we are, especially in our prayers and meditations, each of us offering our love, light and protection to those who fight the good fight.

Thank you.

Mille mercis pour cette séance riche en connaissance et apportant la lumières sur les faits...
Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique veille sur Poutine...
Merci à Laura, Andromeda et Artémis de souffrir pour nous donner accès aux Cassiopéens...
Merci à Chu et Luis pour permettre ces connexions entre nous...

Many thanks for this session rich in knowledge and bringing light to the facts...
May the Divine Cosmic Spirit watch over Putin...
Thanks to Laura, Andromeda and Artemis for suffering to give us access to the Cassiopaeans...
Thanks to Chu and Logos5x5 for giving us the opportunity to connect with each other...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom