Is Mr. Putin still "the same" Mr. Putin ?

adamos

Padawan Learner
1) Is Putin still the same Putin (as a person/human being) or now is "he" a fake person/"something" and real Putin is dead or in captivity?
2) Was Putin deceived/misinformed by his "surroundings" to make him bad decision towards invasion on Ukraine and finally to throwing him down ?
3) Was Putin blackmailed to do what he done towards invasion on Ukraine ?
4) Is Putin's decision (in his own opinion) to invade Ukraine the best (less evil) possible decision towards events that he know come soon ?

Sounds like the basis of these questions is premised on a wrong move by Putin. And because of this said wrongdoing, you propose reasons - Putin is a fake, was deceived, misinformed, blackmailed or chose to do a lesser evil, but evil nonetheless. What leads you to believe your premise is correct to begin with?

Thank You very much for answers. I did't know that You are one of the Cassiopaeans :-)
Hey adamos, please note that not all questions posted in this section are presented to the Cassiopaeans. Questions that can be answered on our own through research, as well as paying attention to the world at large and this forum will not be asked. In this case, there was no need to ask the C's, your questions could easily be answered by another forum member.

Hey adamos, please note that not all questions posted in this section are presented to the Cassiopaeans. Questions that can be answered on our own through research, as well as paying attention to the world at large and this forum will not be asked. In this case, there was no need to ask the C's, your questions could easily be answered by another forum member.
Hi An22,
I know , know... but in my opinion answers to those my questions are now in the transcript of the last session too (some of them almost in direct form - 4th question). I could to believe Cosmos but I learned to be more skeptical and cautious lately ... Please, don't take it the wrong way.

Hi An22,
I know , know... but in my opinion answers to those my questions are now in the transcript of the last session too (some of them almost in direct form - 4th question). I could to believe Cosmos but I learned to be more skeptical and cautious lately ... Please, don't take it the wrong way.
I'm glad you found your answers then :-) Being sceptical is good a good habit to have these days but the trick is to find a network you can trust to collate quality information. Otherwise you'll be alone ploughing through unlimited amount of data, with only your own mind to rely on. A network makes the process much quicker, while helping the mind to develop into a more trustworthy tool. To me, this forum is such a network ;-)

You know, there is this huge abysmal campaign against Putin’s image, its admirable sometimes when you can keep your track on objective reality more so if you are not part of any investigation groups or forum like this, it’s understandable, actually. And, here is when ‘knowledge protects’ comes into play again, when you know, you know! And the lies and propaganda won’t get to you easily. Cs answers were just mere confirmation of what we already know about Putin because of his actions since more than 10 years ago!

You know, there is this huge abysmal campaign against Putin’s image, its admirable sometimes when you can keep your track on objective reality more so if you are not part of any investigation groups or forum like this, it’s understandable, actually. And, here is when ‘knowledge protects’ comes into play again, when you know, you know! And the lies and propaganda won’t get to you easily. Cs answers were just mere confirmation of what we already know about Putin because of his actions since more than 10 years ago!
Yes, You are right. Simply, I had doubts towards last events and Mr. Puttin's decisions, because of tsunami of propaganda - now I haven't doubts. I always saw Putin as a good statesman, tough but reasonable man. Isn't easy to fight to save humanity without casualties among humans ..istn't it ironic ?

1) Is Putin still the same Putin (as a person/human being)

Very much so, and never ever doubt it.

Many opponents scrutinize him for doing right for Russia.

And as we all know to well, MSMN and social media can turn people's minds into a echo chamber of hate. As I'm sure your witnessing in your very own city, and on your media outlets and sadly among ill informed friends and family.

So good luck with your search in finding the answers to your very own questions you have asked. As it will empower you to see, and know the value of Truth.

Remember the C's always tell to Laura: "We are you in the future.".
If they mean a singular "you", they are Laura in the future but if they mean a plural "you" they might be WE so maybe @Cosmos & @adamos & me & many more here are the C's.
🤣 Many seem to have a fantasy of that "you" being with everyone who makes it this far, being "a chosen one" among chosen ones or something like that. Mrs. Laura has a greater task that requires greater help. The rest of us who knows how many lives we may still be missing as much as we may be aware of this life, in this chapter.

Putin is also getting help from his future self, but we don't know exactly how that help works or at least I haven't read it, I have a vague idea that persists. It would be comical to think that Putin consults the Ouija board every time he is going to make a decision about Ukraine (laughs).

Meanwhile in the probable future, in a galaxy far, far away:

2ecdqn.jpg

As native russian I can tell you he always been the same.
I can suggest you to read/watch about 1999 when one organization blowed ap whole houses with thousands people. And they were never care about human life. How many journalists were killed? If you think everything started in 99 - you are wrong, everything started looooong time before.

Back
Top Bottom