Session 26 February 2022

The part about Putin being more or less guided to bring some balance to this area and curtail 4D STS access to our reality implies that the conflict between the US and Russia vis-a-vis Ukraine is a proxy war between aliens and higher dimensional beings.
The Cs have already said that the cosmic calendar has flipped to the beginning of a new grand cycle - Year 0 - and just as before, the battle is on between higher density STS and STO for continuing control/loosh consumption of us humans vs a STO orientation in this new grand cycle. It was easy to think that the switch would be more or less instantaneous and obvious, but we are seeing that to be untrue. In fact, we needed the Cs to tell us that the old had ended and the new begun. And so it would seem just as it was in the last battle for our orientation, what's playing out now is the same and is as the Cs have said - the battle for humanity with Putin being the STO force manifestation. Most of the world sees it as just another of the many conflicts that have occurred in their lifetimes and before. They have no idea that the fate of humanity is riding on this clash. And they can't recognize who the real villain is either. The Cs have said the battle is "through you". And so it is.

Session 11 March 1995
Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the "time" of the "Fall" in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time...

A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.

Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?

A: Monotheism, the belief in one separate, all powerful entity.

Q: (L) What is another one of the illusions?

A: The need for physical aggrandizement.

Q: (L) The focus on the physical as the thing one needs to hold onto or protect. (T) Is separate the key word in regard to Monotheism?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is another of the illusions?

A: Linear focus.

Q: (L) Anything else at this time?

A: Unidimensionality.

Q: (L) The veil... (J) The perception of only one dimension... (L) Were these illusions programmed into us genetically through our DNA?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Are there any others we should cover at this point?

A: Are you finished with the concept?

Q: (L) Well, I don't know. Can you tell us a little bit about how these illusions are enforced on us, how they are perceived by us?

A: If someone opens a door, and behind it you see a pot of gold, do you worry whether there is a poisonous snake behind the door hidden from view, before you reach for the pot of gold?

Q: (L) What does the gold represent?

A: Temptation to limitation.

Q: (L) What does the door represent?

A: Opening for limitation.

Q: (L) Was limitation presented as a pot of gold when, in fact, it was not? Was this a trick?

A: What is snake?

Q: (T) The Lizards? (J) Danger. (L) Okay, who opened the door. (J) We did. (T) No, what is the snake.

A: No.

Q: (L) Does that mean we did not open the door?

Q: (T) Who opened the door?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) So, we were, literally... (T) Who was the snake? (J) The Lizards, they are danger...

A: No!

Q: (L) Who was the snake?

A:
Result of giving into temptation without caution, i.e. leaping before looking.

Q: (J) So we should exercise caution. (T) Okay, what was the snake? (J) The result of giving into temptation. The snake represents the classic... (L) So what you are saying to us is that the story of the temptation in Eden was the story of Humankind being led into this reality as a result of being tempted. So, the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was...

A: Giving into temptation.

Q: (L) And this was a trick...

A: No! Tricks don't exist!

Q: (L) There is an issue here. (T) Okay, no trick, a trap?

A: No! Traps don't exist either. Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.

Q: (T) Now wait a minute. I am losing the whole train here. What were we before the "Fall?"

A: 3rd density STO.

Q: (T) Didn't you tell us that 3rd density beings could not be STO? (L) No. They said there are 3rd density STO beings. (T) We are STS at this point because of what happened then?

Q: (T) Okay, now, we were STO at that time. The Lizards opened the door, we are using this as an allegory, I guess, the Lizards opened the door and showed us a pot of gold hoping that we would reach in for the pot, or walk through the door, when they were waiting for us on the other side in order to take us over in some way. Am I on the right track?

A: Hoping is incorrect idea.

Q: (T) Okay, what was it they were trying to do by enticing us?

A: Trying is incorrect idea, continue to probe for learning opportunity.

Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?

A: Was battle.

Q: (L) The battle was in us?

A: Through you.

Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway... (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) I got that, but I want to get back to this analogy to make sure where we are in the overall picture. The battle was going on when the door was opened. Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.

A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!

[...]

A: "When" you went for the gold, you said "Hello" to the Lizards and all that that implies.

[...]

Q: (J) Go back to what they said before: "Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged." (T) We, as the human race, used our free will to switch from STO to STS. (L) So, at some level we have chosen the mess we are in and that is the Super Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. That is us. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!

A: But this is a repeating syndrome.

Q: (L) Is it a repeating syndrome just for the human race or is it a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation?

A: It is the latter.
Is the implication of "when" the realm border crossing? That precise "time" is the only opportunity of the cycle to re-orientate our group consciousness - in our case, from STS to STO? And how much of the group will transition back to square one instead of moving on to the next level?

Session 26 November 1994
Q: (L) Wasn't the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the fall of Eden?

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?

A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) Okay, Jan is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the "knot".

A: Okay.

Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?

A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?

A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Is that all?

A: No. But, do you need more?

Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually?

A: Whoa.

Q: (L) How many people?

A: 6 billion.

Q: (T) That's 500 million more than there are now.

A: No, 200 million.

Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A: Our center.

Q: (L) What is your center?

A: Our realm. STO.

Q: (L) So, how did the Lizzies use the light from the Service to Others realm...

A: They used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of this that you are saying from what you are not saying is that it was almost like,... well, was there a battle and you guys lost?

Session 16 November 1994:
Q: (L) If the Lizzies have been feeding off of us frequently and are planning to come and take over our planet, why, when they achieved their domination 300,000 years ago, did they not just move here and take up residence and be in charge?

A: No desire to inhabit same realm.

Q: (L) Why was this?

A: You are 3rd level they are 4th level.

Q: (L) Why are they planning to now?

A: They want to rule you in 4th density.

Q: (L) If the mother planet that the human race was seeded on originally, is burned up, or turned into a cinder, I would like to know how it burned up?

A: Star expanded.

Q: (L) Well, if the star expanded, it must have expanded recently, is that correct?

A: Time does not measure that way in that realm.

Q: (L) What realm is that?

A: Time/space warp.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a time/space warp?

A: Too complicated but you already have some understanding of concept.

Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?

A: You can't even use it loosely.

Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?

Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?

A: No. Open at this point.

Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?

A: All is who and what.

Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?

A: Yes. So are you.

[...]

Q: (L) You said something the other night when we lost the tape about the expansion of the star being conducive to creation. Could you give us a little bit on that aspect?

A: Transdimensional Atomic remolecularization.

Q: (L) What is Remolecularization.

A: Being reassembled.

Q: (L) Reassembled from what to what?

A: Complex. Density collision.

Q: (L) Collision of one density with another. Which?

A: Learn 4 level assembly.

Q: (L) How?

A: Study.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a point in space time when pure energy could form around a framework of a thought pattern and thus become solid matter?

Despite all the turmoil, war, death and destruction, we are witness to the most incredible "show" the Universe has to offer!

I wonder about this. If the Kantekkians barely managed to escape their home planet which they destroyed, how would they now come to revitalize the human race? More likely they came to infect the human race with their special dose of hatred and violence. We are now fully infected and proceeding to destroy our planet
Cs said Nordics have either positive or negative orientation with extra power centers. I suppose the positively oriented ones can revitalize the human race. The Kantekkians' descendants in the form of Aryans also brought knowledge such as science and technology to the places they colonized like South America and North America despite the violence that came with it.

(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?

A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?

(Joe) Information.

(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]

(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.

(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

In light of the above, this is interesting:

FNZ8mjnWYAE9pYx.jpg

Most liked comment on Dr. Malone's latest piece about biolabs and Ukraine that I thought was interesting - I have asked myself the same question:

There has been something odd about the intensity of the Western reaction to Ukraine. I mean, to all out cancel an entire nation, hoover up private property of private citizens for the crime of having a Russian passport, and flirt with starting ww3.. for Ukraine?

Something is off

The author of the video claims that strikes are being made on the residential areas of Mariupol right now Only he forgot to turn off the sound of his radio station, and in the background we can hear the radio traffic that the wounded Ukrainian soldiers are being taken to the hospital. Not really about peaceful history, it turns out

1646917544768.jpeg

1646917633361.jpeg

1646917175459.jpeg
1646917389505.jpeg

Just want to drop in to extend my gratitude to Laura and everyone else involved in making all of this possible.

I joined the forum 8 months ago and I'm so happy I did. I'm bringing myself up to speed as best as I can on the teachings and ideas of this forum. I'm starting to truly see through my programs and am struggling against them. I still have quite a road ahead of me, but as a result of joining here, the path is becoming more defined, and my steps along it more deliberate. I feel I've gained so much from this forum and Laura's work in such a short period of time, I wish to pay it back somehow. I've read somewhere there's an option to donate directly, maybe somebody could direct me there? I'm not able to give much at this moment in time as finances have never been my strong suit, but what little I can offer, I wish to give. I hope I will somehow be able to provide value to this forum in other ways, as many of you guys have provided for me.

Thank you all very much.

Okay, and why not both, star and swastika? Why to separate the tetrahedric Star of David and the swastika? The thing is that they could imbue each other, so to say. For sure I could before have said that in better way. But indeed this is what was meant in the earlier post when I used the word “swapped” :

Anyway, since we have this clarification, then I can add too that the positions of those symbols (star and swastika) in the drawings may be likely significant. That’s to say one at the border, another at the center, and nonetheless, following my presented ‘assumption’, they might be merged into the same spot. But, again, as above mentioned these notes are only bits of the scenery.​

Just some thoughts.

If you follow the line that crosses the 4 points of one tetrahedron, it forms one arm of the swastika in a 2D plane. So doing that again with another mirrored tetrahedron placed on top, you get the 2nd arm of the swastika in thar same 2D plane. That might point to both the Star of David and the swastika as being a 2D representation of the same phenomenon.

I don't know, it feels totally impossible to talk with most of the people. Sharing objective happening seams to be so unproductive? As most of the time, it just attracts more aggression and chaos?? You guys seams to have a lot of experience by spreading the objective information around, does it make any sense at all? What will you sugest?

When wanting to share information, one thing to keep in mind is not wanting to 'teach'. You can probe people with small questions or key words and see if they are up to an exchange. You are probably getting triggered by not being able to express as much as you want. Patience. Some will eventually start talking to you and will be willing to listen.
Meanwhile pay attention to their programing, fears, state of mind,etc. You will still learn a bunch and make the exchange valuable somehow.
I tend to agree - it sounds just too mechanistic. Also one side seems to be missing in this equation: Knowledge. The Cs have repeatedly said that Knowledge is the key to our future(s). As @iamthis said, a lot of people are fervently praying all their life and thereby putting the onus of change outside of themselves and not doing the work themselves (“Please God do this for me so I don’t have to do it myself”).

It seems to me that prayer/ meditation is a two-way street, essentially a DIALOG. You pray, thus getting input from higher sources, gather the required knowledge, change your views/ behaviours and you feed that back. This results in actions/ change of behaviour within yourself, which may influence those around you, etc.

I value the repetition of well aligned thoughts, it really helps focus the mind in the right place, puts you in a zone akin to self-hypnosis or meditation. More as a tool to refocus your aim then a be all end all thing. I agree knowledge/truth as to be part of the equation, so I think the FOTCM prayers have this to their advantage.

I don't know, it feels totally impossible to talk with most of the people. Sharing objective happening seams to be so unproductive? As most of the time, it just attracts more aggression and chaos?? You guys seams to have a lot of experience by spreading the objective information around, does it make any sense at all? What will you sugest?
2 cents: this is a global cognitive war, i.e., a world war on dna.

Last edited:
There has been something odd about the intensity of the Western reaction to Ukraine. I mean, to all out cancel an entire nation, hoover up private property of private citizens for the crime of having a Russian passport, and flirt with starting ww3.. for Ukraine?

Something is off
It feels quite strange, the reaction from people here regarding the events in the Ukraine. I've never witnessed a reaction like this to any event. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Real hatred towards Russia.
It's spooked me so I've now decided to stop sharing my thoughts on the Russian action to anyone including my wife. People I've known many years look at me as if I'm completely insane. It's frightening and there's absolutely no objectively.
It does feel a bit like body snatchers. I won't lie it's frightened me. My boy came back from school spouting the anti russian party line the other day.
It feels like before you know it they'll be rounding folk up for having an alternative opinion.
I certainly feel this event is the game changer and no idea how this will play out. Hope the help the C's talked about is here. Everything feels quite intense takes a bit of work to stay centred. Hopefully I've learned enough over the years to cope.i think many here in the West could be in for some very big surprises.

It feels quite strange, the reaction from people here regarding the events in the Ukraine. I've never witnessed a reaction like this to any event. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Real hatred towards Russia.
It's spooked me so I've now decided to stop sharing my thoughts on the Russian action to anyone including my wife. People I've known many years look at me as if I'm completely insane. It's frightening and there's absolutely no objectively.
It does feel a bit like body snatchers. I won't lie it's frightened me. My boy came back from school spouting the anti russian party line the other day.
It feels like before you know it they'll be rounding folk up for having an alternative opinion.
I certainly feel this event is the game changer and no idea how this will play out. Hope the help the C's talked about is here. Everything feels quite intense takes a bit of work to stay centred. Hopefully I've learned enough over the years to cope.i think many here in the West could be in for some very big surprises.
An important point depending on who we are around is to keep in mind that sometimes we need to stay under the radar and test the openings to the people we are around. I don't share anything on FB or other social networks because I know I'm a prime target so maybe we need to learn to swim in this mass of hypocrisy and hate. This implies to develop more observation and vigilance even if internally we can be like boiling water. Keep the courage and hope thebull take care of you, everything is not necessarily good to say even if it itches

Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there.

I wonder if this often pondered comment by Cayce has more meaning now?

"Through Russia, comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism - no! But freedom - freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world." - Edgar Cayce

I have felt the same thing. So sudden and the opinion of people manipulated so quickly this time over. I am flabbergasted how the general opinion is being led to feel sorry for Ukraine and angered by Russia... It's that the only displacement of population going on in the world?
Well, it feels so laughable...
We know it's how it's supposed to be, patience is required and continuing learning.

Back
Top Bottom