Best Jokes

I'm pretty sure this guy is just a troll. See what you think. Video appears to be local feedback on trans rights at a city council meeting. 1st half of video is a hoot!
He’s a troll. I think.
What is hilarious is that the current times are so whacky that we actually have to consider that the dude is for real. I mean I’m not comfortable enough with my conclusion to bet too much on it 😆.

He’s a troll. I think.
What is hilarious is that the current times are so whacky that we actually have to consider that the dude is for real. I mean I’m not comfortable enough with my conclusion to bet too much on it 😆.
He hits just about every one of their talking point bullets. Interesting technique! That guy behind him is having a hard time keeping a straight face. Hitler was a good guy for removing himself in the end. Why won't The Donald? LMAO!!!!
I do wonder where were his 6 masks?

He hits just about every one of their talking point bullets. Interesting technique! That guy behind him is having a hard time keeping a straight face. Hitler was a good guy for removing himself in the end. Why won't The Donald? LMAO!!!!
I do wonder where were his 6 masks?
He's got some other funny stuff on his channel, here's one where he raps in front of a council meeting about Biden and his son!

Been rather turbulent few weeks since last posting - very cathartic and maybe too much “information” water 🙄 Lots of inspiration though!

Here’s rather silly joke I thought of I’d like to tell Mr Lavrov in person (someday), inspired by a post of him calling out a CNN reporter…

Mr Lavrov, do prefer your pasta cooked the same way you handle foreign policy? 🤔

A: Al dètente

Here’s another variation:

How does Sergey Lavrov prefer his pasta cooked? 🍝

A: Al dètente

Laughter is the best medicine :flowers:🍀

He’s a troll. I think.
What is hilarious is that the current times are so whacky that we actually have to consider that the dude is for real. I mean I’m not comfortable enough with my conclusion to bet too much on it
😆

Watch him troll Portland mayor Ted Wheeler

Back
Top Bottom