April Drop Dead Date

If we're watching the old guard or NWO having a last attempt to keep control, how would that play out? Maybe a financial meltdown and social chaos that ensures. Using a massive false flag event like this to accelerate it?

This could also be used by others to flip things at the same time. I mean as a way to topple the old guard. Move away from the global to the multipolar world.

They'd need to be external markers to convince me of that.

One might be Assange being freed and exposing much more, such as Seth Rich leaking and not Russia hacking the DNC. Maybe another down the line might be nation state based independence, particularly from central banking control. Another might be worldwide debt forgiveness and exposure of how the private central bank held the world at hostage. Perhaps some early signs would be more of us seeing what's happening behind the veil. Bob Dylan's song about the conspiracy of JFK assassination is a good sign.

This virus for me is really more of the mind-virus. That's the dangerous part. Perhaps signs of that infecting us is all loss of all hope. Having hope is hard to distinguish from wishful thinking. Perhaps it's more like faith thats the cure for this mind virus going around. Faith in terms of this line in Bible that is:

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"

I recalled what I wrote on this thread near 2 years ago about how would it play out if we’re watching this “old guard” or NWO having a last attempt to keep control. Seemed to me these would be markers. I listed those out and where it seems things are now:

1. a massive false flag event like this [covid] to accelerate it - yes, many people still believe in the official narrative of COVID-19
2. a financial meltdown and social chaos that ensures - yes, this wiped out economic independence of middle class and small businesses across the world and getting worse now
3. Mass programming (mind virus) to engender lose of hope to fight against all this [resistance is futile] - yes, so many of us unwilling, took the vaccine, even though feeling unsure and highly skeptical

As to evidence of anti-NWO leveraging all this to topple this “old guard” and move to a multipolar world:

1. Assange being freed - no, Assange is is not freed
2. Wiki leaks exposing much more, such as Seth Rich leaking - partly, this idea has some wide appeal but not mainstream appeal
3. Russia not hacking the DNC - partly, as above and also Biden’s laptop with connections to Ukraine, could make this resurface in the mainstream soon
4. independence from central banking control - partly, Russia very recently, perhaps China too because of US sanctions
5. nation state based independence - partly, as above as in Russia
6. worldwide debt forgiveness - no, doesn’t seem too likely at the moment
7. exposure of how the private central bank held the world at hostage - no, but it’s possible for more of this coming out in next few months
8. more mainstream exposure of what's happening behind the veil (like Bob Dylan's song about the conspiracy of JFK assassination is a good sign - yes, there’s been a fair few random mainstream snippets of anti narrative stuff coming out (e.g. news interviews of characters coming out with “truth Bombs”)

From where we’re at it looks more promising a lot more is due to be exposed, at least I’ve got growing faith in that.

The global economy based on the petrodollar is possibly one of the candidates for an "April drop dead"

Australia has just agreed to a trade deal with India where India is removing import tariffs from 85% of Australian products and Australia is removing import duties on over 90% of India's products. Looks like it's unavoidable to deal with one BRICS nation or another.

Come across a mention of BRICS countries setting up a bank. Originally called BRICS Bank, it was renamed the New Development Bank and became fully operational in 2016. BRICS nations were the foundational members but membership is open to any UN country. It has since been joined by Bangladesh and the United Arab Emirates. Egypt was admitted as a member in December '21 but has yet to finalise the application process.

Mission and Values:
The New Development Bank (NDB) is a multilateral development bank (MDB) established by Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) with the objective of financing infrastructure and sustainable development projects in BRICS and other emerging economies and developing countries. NDB’s work complements the efforts of multilateral and regional financial institutions, toward global growth and development.

Our work is centered around maximizing the impact of development in a fast, flexible and efficient manner. To catalyze the kind of development we envisage, we are always keen to listen, learn and collaborate with other MDBs, governments, financial institutions and social organizations.

To fulfill its purpose, the Bank supports public or private projects through loans, guarantees, equity participation and other financial instruments.

NDB funded projects are located within the following Key Areas of Operation:

1_our-work_Key-Areas-of-Operation-mb.jpg

The Bank provides technical assistance for projects and engages in information, cultural and personnel exchanges with the purpose of contributing to the achievement of environmental and social sustainability.

As a young and dynamic MDB, the NDB is well-placed to trigger a new kind of development – one that is based on holistic and sustainable growth for our planet.

The activities of the New Development Bank as an international institution for promoting sustainable development are consistent with the purposes and principles of the United Nations in the socio-economic field. In 2018, the New Development Bank received observer status in the UN General Assembly, establishing a firm basis for active and fruitful cooperation with the United Nations.

It has already financed over 700
development projects in member nations and has another 200 under application.

. . . Could be the nail in the coffin for the west especially if you note all the behind the scenes bargaining of those who refuse to impose Russian sanctions outwardly. It's piling on time against the dollar.

"A Paradigm Shift Western Media Hasn't Grasped Yet" - Russian Ruble Relaunched, Linked To Gold & Commodities

Lol, Germany is piling on . . .

Australia has just agreed to a trade deal with India where India is removing import tariffs from 85% of Australian products and Australia is removing import duties on over 90% of India's products. Looks like it's unavoidable to deal with one BRICS nation or another.
This is going to be interesting and another nail in the coffing of the dollar

Seems like the US has been lying about the gold in Fort Knox and Russia has been buying gold like there is not tomorrow

Russia Gold Reserves
Gold Reserves are country’s gold assets held or controlled by the central bank.
ActualPreviousHighestLowestDatesUnitFrequency
2298.532292.312299.87343.412000 - 2021
Gold Reserves in Russia increased to 2298.53 Tonnes in the third quarter of 2021 from 2292.31 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2021. source: World Gold Council

Russian Central Bank Starts Buying Gold​

A day after Biden and his pals in Brussels discussed ways to stop Russia utilizing its gold reserves to maintain some stability in an increasingly chaotic economy, the Bank of Russia has just announced plans to begin buying gold from its banks at a fixed price.
This could serve two purposes: 1) provide a path to liquidity for SWIFT-constrained banks, and 2) centralize more of the nation's gold as Putin accelerates his de-dollarization plans.
Russian Central Bank Starts Buying Gold | ZeroHedge

We have to remember this:
(Pierre) Officially, the USA holds 8,000 metric tons of gold as a reserve. What is the true number?

A: 2300

Q: (Pierre) Oh my god, it's less than France... Officially, China holds 1,800 tons of gold. But according to many sources, they hold more. What is the real number?

A: 3100

Ofiicial numbers:
Gold Reserves in China remained unchanged at 1948.31 Tonnes in the fourth quarter of 2021 from 1948.31 Tonnes in the third quarter of 2021. source: World Gold Council

The numbers don't lie

April Drop Dead Date perhaps allude to the mother of all battles that will happen soon in Ukraine in the red circle on the map. Russian troops have been redeployed to finish the Nazis who are surrounded in this area. Look like, associated with economic points mentioned above, it will be a turning point for the world.

Ukraine.jpg

Puma said:
We have to remember this:
(Pierre) Officially, the USA holds 8,000 metric tons of gold as a reserve. What is the true number?

A: 2300

Q: (Pierre) Oh my god, it's less than France... Officially, China holds 1,800 tons of gold. But according to many sources, they hold more. What is the real number?

A: 3100
Ofiicial numbers:
Gold Reserves in China remained unchanged at 1948.31 Tonnes in the fourth quarter of 2021 from 1948.31 Tonnes in the third quarter of 2021. source: World Gold Council
I think the official numbers of how much gold China has as a collective are likely very underestimated, even possibly well beyond the C's number. The C's number may be low depending on if that number is how much gold the Chinese government holds. From my comment in that session thread and there are replies that follow from others that also comment on it. Fwiw.
I actually thought China's total would be much higher. There really aren't any official numbers on how much gold is flowing into China, yet going off what was reported and analyzed in the past and more recently is being sold and delivered on the Chinese Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) a few people have conjectured that the amount of gold China holds could be in the 20,000 ton range. That raises the question if the Chinese gov't doesn't have it, then who has it. China in recent years has been advertising and encouraging its people to buy gold. It could be the ultra-wealthy in China and a large portion of the population as buyers could account for the 'missing' gold. Perhaps the Chinese gov't figured the best way to soften the blow of the upcoming economic adjustment/collapse is for a large portion of it citizens to own gold.

This is going to be interesting and another nail in the coffing of the dollar

Seems like the US has been lying about the gold in Fort Knox and Russia has been buying gold like there is not tomorrow
The end of the petrodollar is nigh.
I agree with both of you. I wrote this almost 7 years ago... I think Russia knows exactly what they are doing and all the steps necessary to accomplish what they want.
The US and other Western countries financial systems have a major weakness. As Perceval wrote in the recent SOTT Focus - Russia, Syria and the anglo-American existential gas war in the Middle East -- Sott.net the US has been able to print as much paper money as it has wanted after they were forced off the gold standard and dominate the world using the petrodollar as the world reserve currency. The weakness is the lack of gold, since many writers say the US gold has been sold or leased out. That is one reason that physical gold and silver price has been attacked using unlimited amounts of paper/digital money. If the price was to rise, then it would show the emperor has no clothes and the fiat currency system headed by the US dollar and US denominated debt via unlimited treasuries is a fraud and pretty much a ponzi scheme.

Russia and China have been buying gold hand over fist for a number of year. India has also been a huge buyer of gold, although in their case it is people buying and not the government. They have easily bought much, much more than world production for a number of years. If the West was to run out of physical gold to deliver (mostly into the hands of Russia and China), then the fiat dollar would be exposed and he who has the gold would rule and call the shots. Perhaps this all relates to this mention of the Queen by the C's and what Neil wrote.

For reference this is what the C's said and what Neil wrote and looks like we are moving toward checkmate or the queen being taken:

edit added: and an amendment to what I wrote in bold above - he who has the gold and commodities and ties those commodities to gold rules and calls the shots.

(Perceval) Yes. I wanted to ask about the extent to which the US and the powers in that camp have been checkmated by Russia and Putin? They seem to be extremely quiet. All they can do is talk a lot of nonsense and throw silly accusations around...

A: Not checkmate just yet, but the queen is certainly in danger of being taken.

Since the Queen is the strongest piece on the board, I thought it had to do with the US financial system(petrodollar), which projects far more soft power and reaches it's tentacles into far more people's lives than any military campaign or political agreement. It is really the underlying source of all the US is able to do. A geopolitical locus of this attack might manifest as Saudi Arabia being forced to cave to Putin such that it no longer had any authority to effectively lead OPEC according to US diktat. Once the petrodollar collapses, the US is really nothing. There is a lot of military hardware and supertech and spies the US secret government has that could still be used to cause problems for awhile, but with the foundations crumbling out from under it and the nuclear arsenal off the table, how long will the empire last? Everybody keeps fearing that when the pathocracy has nothing left to lose they'll launch a bunch of nukes, but we know that's not allowed, so something else is going to happen. With the Queen gone, only the King (military power) and maybe a few pawns remain. If the Russians really do have some secret weapon that is causing the Pentagon to run in fear, it looks like that King is in danger of being checked in a few more moves.

I agree with both of you. I wrote this almost 7 years ago... I think Russia knows exactly what they are doing and all the steps necessary to accomplish what they want.
The really crazy thing is that, if the US simply accepted some loss, and agreed to share.. the US dollar wouldn't need to be completely dismantled, or heavily weakened at least.

But their attitude has been such, that the more they try to keep things the same, the more they precipitate the reasons for a change to become more necessary, essential even, and for Russia this is exactly what it has become, an essential move.

I keep thinking about what the C's said about year zero, last time a reset of the time was established, it was the time of Caesar, Rome did not collapse right after, but it was it's last chance to remain a republic.. and they stabbed it in the middle of the senate. In hindsight, one would be forgiven for thinking, "but why wouldn't the optimized and patricians simply see that they could accept a defeat and they would have ensured everyone's stability, specially Rome's and theirs".

But that is in hindsight, I think it's no accident that even in the US they have made the comparison of Putin and Caesar, and I think it was Niall who said it in one of the shows, how the US is essentially the old aristocracy in Rome and Putin is the one coming in to give everyone a chance for a win-win scenario, and they hate him for it. And the only way that the US sees as a way to maintain its position in the world is to continue to self destruct.

Leading by force instead of power, and that is what they're afraid of in Putin, his power.

Sorry if I rambled on too far away from the topic, it was just a few ideas that have been going around in my head in the past few days.

Clif High suggests that the western economy will kind of drop-dead visibly from today, with some bold statements about the near-term effects:
Tomorrow, the Germans will wake to face a price increase of up to 50% on everything they buy. Even now the night shift is marking up prices.

This is merely the first of many such increases this year.

This is NOT due to the Ukraine war, but is due to the War against the Khazarian Central Bank System [CB].

The hyperinflation is ‘suddenly’ here because the Petrodollar was an abomination responsible for a reign of Death and Destruction around the world that lasted 57 years, and now the petrodollar is dying. Good riddance.

Putin flipped the world onto the new Gold Standard the way Nixon flipped it off the old. From those ashes of the crumbling US Dollar in 1971, Khazarian Henry Kissinger fashioned the monster of the Petrodollar.

All in a day. On March 25, 2022. That’s when the Petrodollar died. The Germans will see the corpse tomorrow. It may take a few weeks before it floats by your eyes.

The effects are already being expressed in the new prices appearing in Germany tomorrow, the 4th of April. NATO was entirely supported by the Petrodollar. It will die as it’s life’s blood is cut off.

Now we need to grasp that very soon we will have hyperinflation on American shores. It may take only an additional 3 weeks or less before it happens here. Probably we will not be as organized about the hyperinflation as the Germans. We will be every bit as angry.

This will rapidly cause government to collapse. People in government will start walking away as their paycheck fails to purchase enough to last even a week. This will happen from the bottom up. The smallest paychecks die first. The last to leave will be the higher ups corrupt ones entirely dependent on the system to support them.

This will include the Military. People will walk off the job even there.

There is a real probability that this will be visible, here in America, starting in perhaps late May.

There will be many many other effects boiling up in reality around you starting tomorrow.

Your government, and all the corrupt fuckers who own it, are desperately trying to keep their paper debt money system together, now that Russia has put the world back on the Gold Standard. They are failing even now, and you can bet your ass that the corrupt ones are personally holding gold.

Don’t you think you should get some?

Bitcoin is good though.

The Russians also accept that as good as gold.

Too late to think about silver.

Putin really did change the world in a single day. Even the normies who are not awake may recognize this tomorrow or one day soon when they wake up to $20 lattes & $200 Avocado Toast.

He also suggested backing up computer systems, without explanations:
Zrzut ekranu-20220404101537-934x252.png

No big explanation given whether this is from his forecasts or just the general consensus...

It seems that right now we are watching a monitor and waiting for the flatline, we are living the last days of a heart that had a cardiac arrest in 2008. And possibly this was commented by the Cs a 15 days before the well-known Lehman moment.

The bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers on September 15, 2008 was the climax of the subprime mortgage crisis. After the financial services firm was notified of a pending credit downgrade due to its heavy position in subprime mortgages, the Federal Reserve summoned several banks to negotiate financing for its reorganization. These discussions failed, and Lehman filed a Chapter 11 petition that remains the largest bankruptcy filing in U.S. history, involving more than US$600 billion in assets.
The bankruptcy triggered a 4.5% one-day drop in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, then the largest decline since the September 11, 2001 attacks. It signaled a limit to the government's ability to manage the crisis and prompted a general financial panic. Money market mutual funds, a key source of credit, saw mass withdrawal demands to avoid losses, and the interbank lending market tightened, threatening banks with imminent failure. The government and the Federal Reserve system responded with several emergency measures to contain the panic.
Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers - Wikipedia

Session Date: September 3rd 2008

A: USA heading for destruction!

[...]

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?

A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.

Q: (L) What is this outcome?

A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

The question is if as the dollar dies, the Empire becomes more aggressive and at the levels of Nazi Germany and leads us to a World War III

Foreign countries holding our dollar debt notes in reserve will see less of a use for them, and will want to start dumping them, in order to get something more stable, something which holds its value.
Basically any currency pegged to gold now will fit the bill. Which means those countries – countries like Japan – will be dumping their dollar debt as fast as they can. They’re are NOT going to go down with the ship. And they will move into more stable currencies – like the Ruble.
This also means all those excess dollars being dumped by foreign nations are about to come home and cause even worse hyperinflation than we’re seeing.

Saw this today about a prediction of a false flag on April 18. Whomever it is, they say some artefact and technology shows future events. Apparently this is a significant one that’s a car bomb in the US blamed on Russia and a whole host of subsequent events following it. I don’t know what the source is, if there’s anything to it at all. I’ll look more into it later. But for now, here’s the video: EVENT 1 - April 18, 2022 - NYC FALSE FLAG BOMBING

Jeez! I wish they'd just stop scammers. Might save people a lot of money. :-O

Back
Top Bottom