April Drop Dead Date

Here are a couple of videos explaining the situation that has developed

Edit: 30min and 12min

This is gold!
It is hilarious, the orchestration of ‘their (PTB)’own demise!
It is happening in the pandemic with essentially the manipulation of the virus ecology, so that it produces the perfect mutations to take out ‘themselves’.

And now an example of lockdowns potentially setting people up with no work and time on their hands to closely follow the markets, catch the greedy institutions red-handed, then just engage in simple investing that blows up ‘their’ plan.

I’m beside myself with giggles, this, what’s going on on the world, it’s is an amazing show.
I can’t wait for the Bollywood version!

I'm wondering about the "April Drop Dead Date". It is currently April. What if this month is THIS April?

A collapse can happen over the course of a few days and maybe even overnight. I am not writing about literally the next few days, I am writing in general terms.

What if our decent savings turn overnight into an equivalent that would allow us to buy a jacket? All these operations related to the printing money, locks and cuts, as well as irresponsible handing out, have the power to seriously mess up the economy.

The April Drop Dead Date suggests a certain cutoff moment and the opening of utterly new. Well, such a breakdown would actually be something groundbreaking. Drop Dead... what if, it goes to something that makes even ordinary transactions (requiring electronic connection to the banking system), such as in the grocery store, impossible? Until things start to get back to, the relative, norm.

You can always buy something so as not to lose big savings if, of course, someone has them. However, the governments will attack from the other side. And as far as I know, they plan to introduce large taxes on property and on more valuable things, such as a car. Of course, for a known purpose, that is, to establish a neo-communist system, but first, you have to discourage people from owning private property, and what better than high taxes?

Thank you for sharing Vulcan59. I will speculate here without anticipating anything of course that maybe the 3 novas event sooner than later will have a certain effect on our solar system and on our planet as well.

Will wait and see.

I saw many remarks to this "drop dead date" but didn't understand what people were referring to so I searched the forum and found it. Just bumping it to the top as another April is on the horizon.
Okay, so what could happen...

• Mass vaccine induced heart attacks - unlikely
  • Russia invades Ukraine - unlikely
  • False flag somewhere in Ukraine - maybe
  • Comet / meteor - unlikely, haven't seen anything
  • Super volcano or massive earthquake - who knows, more likely than the above? 🤷
  • Nothing seismic and we just kind of continue the torturous experience of the PTB doing their thing at our expense - most likely?

Okay, so what could happen...

• Mass vaccine induced heart attacks - unlikely
  • Russia invades Ukraine - unlikely
  • False flag somewhere in Ukraine - maybe
  • Comet / meteor - unlikely, haven't seen anything
  • Super volcano or massive earthquake - who knows, more likely than the above? 🤷
  • Nothing seismic and we just kind of continue the torturous experience of the PTB doing their thing at our expense - most likely?
Good summary
What I don’t get is if the future is so open, why have the C’s specifically named the month of April? It has caused us to speculate so much about what might happen. I dare say many of us have been trying to not impart our own expectations on every April which has rolled around since it was first mentioned.

Good summary
What I don’t get is if the future is so open, why have the C’s specifically named the month of April? It has caused us to speculate so much about what might happen. I dare say many of us have been trying to not impart our own expectations on every April which has rolled around since it was first mentioned.

LOL! Isn't that the truth! "Will this next one be 'The One'?!" How many times have I asked that as well!!

Just a couple of things we'd do well to keep in mind I think. The first is that "the future is open" has been stated at specific times and in specific contexts. The April Drop Dead comment in particular may be based on such a strong marker or event, sending ripples through space-time and the fabric of Earthly existence etc. - that the C's wanted us to know of its import, even if the way we currently understand or perceive it is not exactly how it was meant to be understood and perceived - and may only be better understood at a future time. I think that possibility is worth considering at least, because there has been much we have had to work on first before we received the Grace of a more satisfying answer.

Something else to consider (though I also tend to expect something rather dramatic to occur on the world scene), is that something momentous may happen in some April that unfolds in some other level of reality - but because of the scale of the Wave and the way that macro-cosmic change effects things - is only experienced more directly by us at some later time, say in September! FWIW.

While researching April drop dead date I found this interesting connection:
Dead drops are a niche method of transferring information, originally developed for spies and agents to avoid interception by hostile intelligence services.

So I would like to propose that April drop dead date may be connected with the exposure the C's were talking in this session:
Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

Looking at the protests in Canada and other places gaining momentum, I think it's possible that such exposure would add them fuel and may lead to something big and unexpected.

Another idea that comes to mind is global power outage. We've seen recently that satellites are starting to drop dead in batches ;-)
Maybe in April we will have to use old school methods of communication. Another quote from the article linked above:

But the basic principles can be tweaked to make a solid grid-down or non-permissive communications plan. The fact that dead dropping requires no electricity or outside resources whatsoever makes it unhackable, untappable, and EMP-proof. With some careful planning and a little ingenuity, you can set up a sustainable system of passing along whatever information you need, regardless of Wi-Fi signal, cell reception, or power supply.

Good summary
If in an open future context an event can so clearly be related to a specific month, in my view it can only be an event linked to a seasonal trigger. So for me there are two main candidates: Either it is a climatic event, for example the onset of a glaciation that manifests itself with a non-end of winter and the advent of an unexpected cold for April that causes socio-economic disruption, famines, deaths from cold for which there are no energy reserves in storage. Or it is a pandemic event or disease linked to seasonality in which it is at the end of winter that a combination of factors is most likely to occur. However, there could be other options in which seasonality is a trigger for something.
For example, if a particular position of the earth with respect to the sun determines the manifestation to our eyes of something arriving from outside the earth or the solar system.

Last edited:
‘Drop dead date’
Yes If in an open future context an event can so clearly be related to a specific month, in my view it can only be an event linked to a seasonal trigger. So for me there are two main candidates: Either it is a climatic event, for example the onset of a glaciation that manifests itself with a non-end of winter and the advent of an unexpected cold for April that causes socio-economic disruption, famines, deaths from cold for which there are no energy reserves in storage. Or it is a pandemic event or disease linked to seasonality in which it is at the end of winter that a combination of factors is most likely to occur. However, there could be other options in which seasonality is a trigger for something.
For example, if a particular position of the earth with respect to the sun determines the manifestation to our eyes of something arriving from outside the earth or the solar system.

Well @Faina posted this in the Truckers for Freedom thread, translation from the Russian astrologer Svetlana Dragan speaking about the movement:
There may still be many different events by the end of March. But the most important times for the Freedom Convoy will fall on April 27. I would like to emphasize this in particular. Since this is the point of time at which the main struggle falls. And this is the moment when a situation of disunity within this movement can happen. It's dangerous. And this is the very moment when in no case can you make mistakes. Here is the time of the main turning point in historical events and these events will depend on what will happen to this movement. After all, it is designed to become the sword of Damocles, punishing everyone who wanted to build a new virtual reality without a human face. And it will become clear by April 27.
But at this time it can be very difficult for the movement itself. The most combat situation will be timed to April 30. This is the day of the solar eclipse and here the decisions will be fatal for everyone, there will be no turning back.

Back
Top Bottom