Session 23 April 2022

Pretty much had to be that, or a torpedo, or both. The Moskva and the Russian military command knew that Ukraine had no active anti-ship missile capability that could take out the Moskva, so were not expecting the US to intervene directly. Still, something happened where the Moskva's impressive anti-missile defenses did not work, or did not work well enough.

There was the following shared on one of the Russian Telegram channels on 18th of April (translated with Deepl with slight edit for easy reading). Although in the text they do mention Ukrainians launching two "Neptun" missiles, so it doesn't fit with what the C's said. But perhaps it can still clarify some points and explain how US/CIA possibly did it. Maybe sailors assumed that these were Ukrainians, but it was actually US/CIA who launched the missiles. Because according to this explanation, they still did pretty much most of the work.

FROM SAILORS THROUGH PRIVATE CHANNELS. LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING CLOSE TO THE TRUTH: "The cruiser "Moskva" was in the area of Odessa, closer to Romania. A year ago it was equipped with a new locator with phased array, illumination range - 500 km! What was it there for?

Here's the reason: Ukrainian planes flew to the airfield in Romania, and from there they took off in the direction of the sea, made a detour and came in from Odessa, then flew to Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporizhzhia, and struck the RF troops! All the airfields near Nikolaev and Odessa were already destroyed, and our forces could not understand where they were flying from. That's why they sent in the "Moskva" with a powerful locator!

It started illuminating and detecting those planes. Then from the airfields of Crimea and from near Donetsk our Su-35s started to intercept the Ukies. So nine of their MiGs and Sukhoys were shot down!

NATO figured it out! And here is the result! First they hit the cruiser with drones, broke locators and antennas! The cruiser shot down one drone, but at the same time it was already blinded in half! Then from the shore the Ukies launched two cruise missiles "Neptun".

Guidance was executed by NATO "Orion", which was hovering over Romania, it also switched on the radio-emission control and lit the detection station of the air defense of the cruiser! The missiles were heading towards the ship, with their homing heads off, so that the ship could not detect the irradiation points of these missiles. Meanwhile, they were guided by the NATO Orion - transmitting the exact coordinates of the ship! The result: two hits, explosion of ammunition, and the cruiser began to sink!" (Vocabulary and spelling of the source is mostly preserved.)

And thank you very much for the session! :flowers:

Last edited:
For the warning of the Cassiopaeans, yes, it's a scare, I wonder if I will not share less on social networks...
Facebook has already closed several times the page of SOTT France and my personal page...

What we say does not suit them especially on the COVID and the Ukrainians, I also think that what I share on the elections in France does not please them either...
Facebook blocked my account for a whole year, then they restrict or censor my sharing. My wife is blocked 24 hours for a simple photo on Macron. I no longer see the point of using the social network except for banalities about music or cats (not Russian if possible). I even had a bad reaction from an old friend I knew personally for posting an official Russian statement, and I failed to keep quiet and received insults and threats in response.
In addition, they now require a cell phone for additional second security. I don't have any and don't want any! So I'm done with FB, which isn't too bad because I can't help but use it for what I think is essential like real Covid or Ukraine news.

Thanks for sharing the session.
The warning in the last part is alarming. Be very careful and take good care of yourself in the castle.

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.
Wow!! Thanks a lot for the session!!!
Ok, so the last message, that was for everyone correct? Specifically this part : Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction.
Where I live people are too aggressive, we're living in an age of anger so I guess that's part of the attack, right? That's what the c's meant by "you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general".

Thanks for another great sessions everyone! The warning at the end of the sessions is pretty strong. My prayers to everyone at the Chateau and the community as a whole to be surrounded with protective light and awareness. 🙏

Another way to add some more oxygen into the body (in addition to EE breathing and exercise) is to oxygenate or structure your drinking water. Swirling/Vortexing water or running the water over marbles/rocks adds some oxygen.

Take care everyone.

Hello to you all and thank you to the Château for this new session.
I wish you all a good recovery.
Everyone will have to be at their best to counter the attacks of all kinds and the ambient chaos, both physical and moral.

For the dimensions :
CS 1996 02 03
A: First of all, there is confusion here due to incorrect interpretations of the last topic discussed.
Dimensions are not densities !!!!
Dimensions are strictly the result of universal consciousness manifesting in the imagination sector of thought.

CS 1999 07 10

Q: (A) Okay, but you said some things in a context that was more related to the structure of the universe.
And we were talking about dimensions as well in the context of Kaluza-Klein theories.
At one point you said there are an infinite number of dimensions, and at another point he implied that different dimensions destined for different universes, which means that there are an infinite number of universes.
I like to represent these dimensions in some mathematical model.
My idea was that these dimensions were like slices; and each slice is a universe and, indeed, there are an infinite number of possible slices.
So that was my idea of dimensions: slices. Is it correct?
A: That's a good thing.
Q: (A) There are an infinite number of dimensions, because there are an infinite number of slices.

Now we come to densities.

There is not an infinite number of densities, there are only seven.

Or are these seven only for the general public and there are really infinitely many of them as well?
A: No.

CS 2018 08 11
Q: (Ark) So there are these infinite numbers of other dimensions.
They're probably all equal, but are some of them more equal than others?
A: Yes.

Also the session CS 1997 01 04
Where there are many questions (and answers about the universe and the dimensions).

And in Laura's book "These worlds that govern us":
Cassiopaeans: First of all, there is plenty of confusion due to incorrect interpretations.
Dimensions are not densities !!!!
Dimensions are strictly the result of universal consciousness as manifested in the "imagination" sector of thought.
A density is a level of development measured in terms of proximity to the Union with the cycle of the One.
Now, a shock to you: you would not exist if someone had not "dreamed" you into existence.

You are literally the "fruits" of someone's imagination and nothing else!!!
Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation; in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.
Remember: all there is lessons!
There are seven levels of "density" and this idea also appears in many teachings of the past. It is the origin of the "Seven Days of Creation".
All these levels are connected - perfectly "stuck" and in balance.
The three higher densities: 7th, 6th and 5th are etheric universes;
The three lower densities, which exist to balance the three higher levels, are material.
The middle density, 4th, is where balance can best be "seen" or "achieved."
It is a level of both "dense consciousness" and materiality.
Time as we understand it does not exist at higher densities.
Do you know what a slide projector looks like?
To give you an idea of the nature of reality as it is, visualize a large slide presentation with a large slide carousel in the projector.
At any given moment, you are looking at a specific slide.
But all the other slides are in the carousel, right?
This of course relates to the perpendicular reality, which fits circles within circles and cycles within cycles, and also fits into the Grand Cycle, which also fits into what we have already told you: that everything is just lessons.
That's all there is... and we ask you to appreciate that as you watch the slide presentation...

And if you look at the center of the projector, you can see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which is of the seventh level, where you are in union with the One.
The densities can be seen as "vertical", while the dimensions would be "horizontal" and infinite.

For the hyperbaric chambers, it made me remember the scuba diving I did some time ago.
I looked on the net for Belgium and Luxembourg.
There are some hospitals that have them, but you have to look at the scuba diving centers. Perhaps a track to follow....

Tenderness for all
Channa

Facebook blocked my account for a whole year, then they restrict or censor my sharing. My wife is blocked 24 hours for a simple photo on Macron. I no longer see the point of using the social network except for banalities about music or cats (not Russian if possible). I even had a bad reaction from an old friend I knew personally for posting an official Russian statement, and I failed to keep quiet and received insults and threats in response.
In addition, they now require a cell phone for additional second security. I don't have any and don't want any! So I'm done with FB, which isn't too bad because I can't help but use it for what I think is essential like real Covid or Ukraine news.

Thanks for sharing the session.
The warning in the last part is alarming. Be very careful and take good care of yourself in the castle.
Basically the same for me. I’m out and done with social media. This is very likely a good thing as I would probably just use it in ways that would end up leading to attacks on me. So this forum is all I have left and honestly it’s for the better. I guess now I will have to start posting pictures of my cat and random quizzes that mine your personal data.

What kind of empathy are you? What movie princess are you, and the like. 🤣🤣

Thanks so much for the amazing session! Wow, that last paragraph was something we should all take to heart and very seriously. I can't believe what I'm witnessing around me, within my own family. circles, and experiences. I often stare in disbelief and think perhaps I died somewhere along the way and haven't realized it yet and am stuck in some kind of netherworld. Things, people, loved ones, family are so strange, many I suppose being used as vectors to cause separation and destruction. I will try harder to stay aware and not take the bait. Thank you.

These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around
To the core group, and fyi to all others:
A couple of means of attacks I'm noticing, big time:

Dream hacks and they seem to highlight subconscious fears. Although, I've also gotten counter dreams from postive forces. Some of the fears are specific and there can be manifestation of such fears, in the physical. Another type of fear is any play on the, "I'm not good enough," theme. In this case, the counter dream from positives was to show me a balance sheet of my life. They showed me positive actions, I had forgotten.

Another area of attack I'm noticing is insertion of thoughts that definitely aren't mine. And they're always towards another. They slip in quickly and may be subtle or seem almost justified.

Also be aware that negative forces can make items appear and/or disappear....this can instigate disputes.

— this Session: on April 23rd 2022 —
………………..
(Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?
A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.

Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?
A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.
…………………

(Pierre) From 4D?
A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.

Well, regarding a little more on dimensions and ‘window fallers,’ it seems that a meteor rain, or else, a comet rain can literally come from everywhere —such as from other 3D dimensions— and then converging to this 3D world/dimension —and according to Cs, the 3rd density aggregates infinite (horizontal) 3D dimensions. I mean, a ‘density transition’ from 3D to 4D (because of the Wave) should not potentially also ‘spiral’ (or ‘swirl’) multiple parallel 3D realities into a vertical 4D reality!?

July 4, 1998 Session

A: Disasters involve cycles in the human experiential cycle which corresponds to the passage of comet cluster.

Q: (A) I understant that this comet cluster is cyclic and comes every 3600 years. I want to know something about the shape of this comet cluster. I can hardly imagine...
A: Shape is variable. Effect depends on closeness of passage.

Q: (L) So, it could be spread out...
(A) We were asking at some point where it will be coming from. The answer was that we were supposed to look at a spirograph.

Q: (A) Now, spirograph suggests that these comets will not come from one direction, but from many directions at once. Is this correct?
A: Very good!!!

Also is notable that along with the presence of the earlier (re-)cyclical wave, i.e. last time occurring 309,000 years ago (the wave period), there were the comets:
October 5, 1994 Session

Q: (L) Was the “fall” in Eden, or the loss of the Edenic state, also accompanied by a cataclysm?

Q: (L) What was the nature of that cataclysm?
A: Comets.

Q: (L) The cluster you have mentioned before?

Q: (L) And, how long ago did this occur?
A: 309882 years ago.

And maybe we should get used to ‘watch’ these comets since:
October 16, 1994 Session

Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?
A: After.
……………………………

November 26, 1994 Session

Q: (L) You have told us through this source, that there is a cluster of comets connected in some interactive way with our solar system, and that this cluster of comets comes into the plane of the ecliptic every 3600 years. Is this correct?
A: Yes. But, this time it is riding realm border wave to 4th level, where all realities are different.

Q: (L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border wave. Does this mean that when it comes into the solar system, that its effect on the solar system, or the planets within the solar system, (Jan or us), may or may not be mitigated by the fact of this transition? Is this a mitigating factor?
A: Will be mitigated.

Thank you for the session,

Q: (L) Yeah, how come I thought of the hyperbaric chamber all of a sudden out of the blue? I still cannot trace a single thing that triggered it. I read nothing, I saw nothing, I heard nothing... It just emerged as urgent.

A: You were channeling as you often do spontaneously.
A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

I wish them all the best, at some point that was going to happen... It's time to create measures and those of us who can't even be at a nearby FOTCM school, well, to get by on our own. I hope you have success with all those you can gather.

Many attack vectors : would they dare to intervene physically ? I think that what they would try first to do is to silent our means of communication (mainly the forum). I do not know how Scottie handles this, but it may be the good time to 2x check the backups, security, patches and any other mean that can secure the core server (and also the backups)

The number of trolls who have come by sabotage too.

Thank you for the Session.

After reading the above, my GF woke up from a nap with a distraught look on her face. Her manager called her in a panic that we have termites inside of my GFs restaurant. I immediately reflected on the circumstances and had I not read the above it would have ruined my day. I don't know if the arrival of termites in my GFs restaurant and the process we'll need to go through to get the issue resolved is an attack - or if the above only applies to those present in the session - but it came at a surprisingly synchronous moment.

Mostly for them for obvious reasons, but those of us who are trying to stay on that path, even if we are not spreading information physically, we are still an unwanted frequency level, food, etc. we are not free from attack. Just like that I feel with the appearance of a person. Just when I am trying to put everything in order, there is a kind of interaction or hindrance in the things I do and they are presented by others, it is not the "normal" and just what I feel seems to manifest but I don't know the answer or what to do really more than hearing an internal scream "sabotage, be careful!" in problem is the context in which the sabotage can apply.

I recently had a dream that I was riding shotgun in a 60's red Cadillac convertible and the driver was a reptile, we were going over a phallic shaped mountain surrounded by a lot of fog. In turn with a school, the end of the world and a fear of vertigo, standing on top of collapsing buildings.

[..]I looked up other sessions that mention a warning and found the following session from Nov. 7th 2015. Maybe helpful to read again in light of what was said?
Take care all!
Thank You for quoting this session! Regards the constant energy attacks the Chateau is receiving - as recounted in numerous sessions - and I think, the considerable higher density protection existing / raised there to thwart such attacks. Awareness of the targeted about the attacks being important, thus the warnings.
(Andromeda) It's like we were almost killed in battle.
(L) It feels like we fought a war.
When I'm doing Project C and achieve small victories, it feels exactly like that! A Pyrrhic, bloody battle on the soul level, on the psychic fields of war: very much like how large wars are described in ancient history and how they are "dramatized" for the camera in movies. The end results / effects on the soul feel devastating. Cannot be described in any other way except having fought a battle of life and death. When its over, standing on the battlefield completely spent / exhausted, observing the bloody carnage. The price of 'victory'.

Back
Top Bottom