Transition into 4th Density Realm

On the following thread :

Pierre wrote :

I started to answer on the same thread, but noticed that i was off-topic. So i started to dig in the forum...
:read:

I finally decided to post here, and rewrite what i wrote.

To answer to Pierre's remark, I had the same "wondering" in one of my last posts , i wrote the following :

So, this thread is more adapted to the question : is it worth, at this moment, to make such ... middle-term research projects ?
At least, Pierre's comment seems to confirm the same overall feeling.

But to be complete, another thought came into my mind, which is the one wondering if you (Pierre) wrote this in regard to 3D situation that will become problematic, or more relative to the "4D transition" ? It's mainly based on this second "wondering" that I started to search for threads discussing/mentionning "3D => 4D transition" (in practice, i searched for thread with title's name including the word "transition")

I found a series of thread, this one of course which is the most recent one, and among the others, I spotted this old one started in 2006 :

I was searching response(s) on some practical (or very 3D thinking) scenarios, in regards to others, or better say relatives.
I wanted to know how to act toward our relatives if one of us is 4D candidate, regarding all the human/practical/material preparation to be done, because I was thinking that one can "disappear" in a sudden and let all his relatives behind.
I have a (well known) funny gif here to share
View attachment 51320

In practice, i was wondering on factual questions like "what about my testament, should i write one fast because at this moment i do not have any ?" or do i have to explain to some relatives that "i may disappear one day" (note that i do not pretend at all to be right now elligible ... and also, saying that is the best way to be classified as mentally ill).

In summary, i had in mind that once you did the transition, you are not anymore present on 3D earth, like if, for all the others still on earth, you disappeared.

And in the thread of 2006 listed above , there's one sentence written by Nathan (here is the link to the post) :

At least this answers my question so far in my researches.
Not just this sentence, I read the whole thread and a few others before posting, and it seems that Nathan well summarized and answered my actual questionning : that the transition will not be "You see i'm there ... then 'pouf' ... i'm not there anymore", but rather a slow merging process. In fact nobody here is really in measure to explain how exactly things will happen.

From what I read (mainly from this thread and some others on the subject) and understood so far, i would say that the best way/method to handle ... "what is coming" is :
- to open his eyes and SEE ( that we are already in the transition period )
- to avoid to worry for things we won't anyway be able to change but for which we'll be in measure to adapt (depending on what we know or are prepared)
- and of course to "prepare" generally spoken (including learning, practicing, sharing, helping, ...)
- (new or question) to avoid engaging on middle or long-term projects which are not related to direct preparation to "what is coming"

Note that the second point, the "avoid to worry", I was thinking that i would not have posted this post, or differenty, if I would well apply it ! It's funny to notice. I would just answer back that "no, i do not (only) worry, i also want to know a bit more how things are going to unfold because it's not every day that such event happens ... but every 309.000 years. (is it a valid/acceptable excuse ? 😅 )

One side subject and testimony i would like to share here is the one which concerns my company and my 5 colleagues (or employees ).
I'm used to say that I trapped myself with the company because I feel like "obliged" to well manage it (which means spend much time working for it) to ensure that my colleagues will have their salary paid at the end of the month. The relation with the topic here is strong, it's about spending time & energy whether on "learning for myself, pressed by the actualities", or "working for the company" (and maybe pressed by at least some wrong reasons .... or bad self-impotance related excuses, see below)
As i'm currently re-reading Castaneda, I'm now wondering if it's not my sufficiency which is "at play" here (i just checked in the english version of the books and visibly the term used is "self-importance"), the fact that my colleagues are all adults and that it's a false belief to think that they depend on me. Even if we have good relationships and a strong team spirit, anyone can leave from one day to another for a better salary or any other reason. I understood, or let's say that it's slowly enterring my mind, that this kinda "cornerstone argument" that was pressing me to spend time for my company is crumbling. Yet, it remains the fact that i engaged in it and like to well do the things I engage in (is it also self-importance here ?), and this can't be stopped or at least "slowed down" in 1 day.

That's all folks :lol:
There is a phrase from the movie "Heat" that according to my understanding could approach the person who could be prepared when the wave arrives:

“Do not tie yourself to anything, do not admit anything in your life that you cannot leave in 30 seconds if the cops is on your heels”

It came to mind when I read your post.:-D

There is a phrase from the movie "Heat" that according to my understanding could approach the person who could be prepared when the wave arrives:

“Do not tie yourself to anything, do not admit anything in your life that you cannot leave in 30 seconds if the cops is on your heels”

It came to mind when I read your post.:-D
I can sort of confirm. The 3d western sts if you notice well is characterized by "overweight." Which includes an additional tax when you travel :-)

That's one of the best scenes in the original trilogy, and I love those movies. You carry what you've experienced through life, and that is clearly multi-dimensional in scope. In essence, because we inhabit a 3d STS realm, we are all a child of the "dark father", and as we arise we must face "him" in an esoteric confrontation. No pyrotechnics or special FX however, just a testing of the will. I know as a schizophrenic how 4d STS can attempt to seduce the recipient with grand visions. Your aim must be true, and you need a dogged determination to get to the very bottom of things.

Neither did I, haha! It's interesting to note that our ancient awareness of selfish critters has never left us, I think it's embedded in our dna. makes me wonder about the "Dweller on the Threshold"; I suppose you find out what you're made of at times like that. I've seen all kinds of weird stuff over the years, I log it all down on a USB journal. It makes me glad to reflect that I'm not really Skywalker material, just a diligent logger of weird things. What's interesting to note is that in my wider reading, I've noticed that "the programming is complete", yet strange things are still happening to people. Now then, we acknowledge here that it's most likely that the Lizards are now sitting back waiting for the dominoes to roll, fine. But what does that suggest about those of us who are still experiencing strange things? I hesitate to speak about this definitively, so I'll just sit back and try and be an engaged observer of life.
"The programing is complete..." part probably is full of surprises because for program to be activated a catalyst event or trigger have to be present.

"The programing is complete..." part probably is full of surprises because for program to be activated a catalyst event or trigger have to be present.
Yeah, and these triggers will become more ubiquitous in the years to come as our society continues to disintegrate. Thanks for the mind refresher!

I've been thinking about soul smashing a bit lately, especially after watching a few Jordan Peterson vids made since the Texas school shooting. Harbouring deep levels of resentment eats away at the soul, souring everything about said person. Certainly made me rethink the "boy crisis" in western society. There's a whole slew of alienated, rejected, low-status males just itching to gain themselves some recognition, and it can manifest in the most devastating ways. And that's just one portion of our population. There'll be a pile of programs to suit every personality type in our world, a sobering thought for sure.

Certainly makes me think that those who survive the coming challenges and stand prepared for 4d and the quantum shift in our reality will have earned it big time. those who have been diligently doing the inner work will know and understand their tendencies and flaws, and they will be at an advantage as the reality around us fluctuates before the Wave finally hits.

Certainly makes me think that those who survive the coming challenges and stand prepared for 4d and the quantum shift in our reality will have earned it big time. those who have been diligently doing the inner work will know and understand their tendencies and flaws, and they will be at an advantage as the reality around us fluctuates before the Wave finally hits.
The number of obstacles that must be overcome to approach an STO life is so, so, so enormous that those "declared" as candidates for 4D are almost like heroes to me.

It is incredible to achieve it (overcome barriers) living on this planet, after being born with all the limitations that everyone has.

The information about transition to higher density is really exciting and adventurous.
I am sure most of us looking forward to experience such a marvelous event.
A new realm! For the possibility of so many new things to learn and explore.

So right now, we are midst of transitioning to fourth density. And every day we see the deep state lies, corruption from mainstream media, so all the chaos generates from STS forces, that cause more and more people are disintegrating around us.
And because we loves our families and other humans, sometimes we suffer emotional breakdown. It cause emotionally unstable and causes anxiety, depression, worries, fear, or angers.
And from the all the high emotional pain affect our body and mind negatively, if we are not careful, then most likely those feelings leads to go down under the Wave.
Sometimes ago, I realize that I can’t change other person’s ideas or believes. So my mind is now peaceful, and my body has more energy too.
So we have to be strong and balance our emotions towards to positive way.

Cs have ability to see and knows past and future once, and assures us everything will be fine, so I am trusting their judgement, everything will be fine, we will eventually transition to next density, when the time come.

A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key. Goodbye.

A: Be calm! Things will change! Love and Goodbye

So, how can we reaches the correct higher vibration frequency? Well, we all are gathering here by information from Laura, Cs, and forum members discussion that give us truth knowledge. That’s why I read every topics that sometimes I don’t even understand fully. But I read anyway, because I don’t want to miss anything.
Thank you, Kay Kim! That all this knowledge is here for those of us who are new to the Work is truly wonderful. I think of all the years of my life when I didn't have the ability to gain this knowledge from the Forum and the books by its people. Just searching for something to make sense of a world that seemed to be falling apart all around me. I know there's a lot still ahead for me to learn and to happen as we get closer to bigger changes and the world continues to spiral into chaos. I'm just so grateful for everyone here.

Hello!
I think that beyond the assumption of how the transition will be, the most important thing is ¿what we going to do about it? as the C's said "the fight is through us" and that means that everything depends on "what part of ourselves we enhance" in short, we are also a kind of parasite used as antennas and we can feel in ourselves through hatred, anger or revenge.
Whoever investigates a little in himself will realize the ambiguous nature in ourselves, we can give, as well as we can destroy and is in that choice where one is inclined towards STO and STS. If we pay attention the external or internal forces will try allways to take us to STS. Is sad because we were raised like this. Choosing with knowledge is everything, even on a day-to-day basis and a decision, no matter how simple it may seem, that choises can change your life, positively or negatively.
I've been having dreams that bring up aspects of my self that are not at all pleasing. I'm taking this as a guide as "I"s of myself that I need to confront. Every day, every situation is a chance to grow awareness and to use the knowledge that we are acquiring. I need the challenges for certain sure, but I don't always like them. :whistle:

I must confess

that the thought of going 4D world, makes me feel at bit uneasy.

I believe that, because of the huge responsibility - which during my latter years only have become even more aware... what it could mean, in terms of 4D. If i imagine that 4D is a realm with flexible physical rules, and that you could kind of "go to bed as a man in Paris, and wake up as a woman in Moscow"... just to name an example... wouldn't that mean a lot of.. well both excitement to discover all the new aspects - but at the same time, also a lot of temptation to misuse, get carried away... The traps, both in one self, as well in the surroundings / others / 4D STS entities ...

I wouldn't really want to transition to 4D with a too heavy heart, premarturely. Or let's say, I wouldn't want to push it, until I am honestly ready. That means by heart, soul and mind to understand what such a responsibility really means. (I am not afraid of responsibility itself, but perhaps to "fail" in it... I think).

From the perspective of 3D, a 4D being must be something like a "superman". I used to think "If I had unlimited super powers... sure, it's fun and all.... but would I truly, honestly want that now, here ? Wouldn't I stumble and fall ? (it doesn't take much). I simply do not want that kind of power, as it is too easy to misuse. I would misuse it and regret it deeply. One side step, you know...

So, I refrained from it. Knowing that I am not ready. Now.

One has to understand such powers and responsibilities with deep awareness (what one is truly made of - all aspects of it) Imagine to have, let's say "X-Men" like powers... Can you imagine to have such powers in 2021 ? The thought is frankly awful - the temptation far too great. I hope humanity is ready when it truly is ready... (whatever that means)

I used to daydream, 30 years ago

most likely because when I discovered X-Men Comics (totally out of the blue) in 1989/90 (the delayed Swedish version at that time) - which was a most interesting period - where the X-Men were not so "diva" and boastful as they became later in the mid 90s - mirroring the acellerating 'me-myself-and-I society'). So, before that, X-Men had spirit... a deeper meaning at times, a moral that wasn't just show. And that was exactly, what enabled something in me... Anyway - as I see it now - it open my fantasies in a greater way, softening the stealth mantel around my persona (and opening up my photography to more emotion and spirit). And in my dreams I was never afraid of flying, or throwing myself out/though the windows, in order to take a flight, battle... but also getting out my anger in huge bursts of glowing materia...

Yet, at the same time, I started to get aware of that dwelling anger and range in me - with these symbolic expressions in daydreams/half dreams. (You just follow them, like a silent observer) Then I also started to understand, that in my dwellings and underpinnings lies a potential of darkness. (actually both: positive and negative). But I favored emotions over discipline back then.

So, that is perhaps what makes me still uneasy today, in the thought to transitioning to 4D... I don't see it just as one great exploring party, going Lala land. I know, who wouldn't. But... there is always an opposite side of things. Am I ready for it ? Are you ready for it ?

I sense opposite aspects, even in a possible 4D future. Quite tough, I may add.

Nevertheless, I do trust the Cassioapeans, when they say, everything has it's time - and when the time has come... it has come. No need to push for it. And that I am glad about. Not having to stress about "going to 4D" - because as I see it now - I am not ready, and have plenty of lessons to learn. I know this.

View attachment 43992
Handmade B&W print, Stockholm 1992 featuring "Per-Olof"

I created once a photo for a photo contest with the theme "power" in 1992. Inspired by my daydreams/night dreams. My thing often was, to create something totally different than expected in contests (at that time, early 90s). Clearly the X-Men inspired me (in this case; "Havok" Alex Summers, brother of "Cyclops")

This was before Adobe Photoshop even existed - I arranged the different parts of the photo with help of several "Lith" film masks, even black ink on clear film etc - and then each part is exposed into the final photo paper.
Xpan, that picture took my breath and I must echo your words that I am far from ready to snap into 4D. I can barely make my way around this world at the moment. However, your words bring me hope and I do trust the Cs, so I figure I'll just take one step at a time and try to overcome darkness by invoking the light as it is given to me. Thank you! :hug2::flowers:

Xpan, that picture took my breath and I must echo your words that I am far from ready to snap into 4D. I can barely make my way around this world at the moment. However, your words bring me hope and I do trust the Cs, so I figure I'll just take one step at a time and try to overcome darkness by invoking the light as it is given to me. Thank you! :hug2::flowers:
XPan wrote: "that the thought of going 4D world, makes me feel at bit uneasy."

I share your thoughts! The unknown is scary.
How would I feel leaving my family behind? How would I feel about being hunt down by STS 4th? How many 4th STO will be taken by 4th STS? How would i recognize 4th STO around me? Being from another realm, how do i help my family and friends and people i love to reach the same realm without jeopardizing their free will? Being newly 4th, how vulnerable are you to the STS forces? Knowledge will help, but STS 4th are crafty and manipulative! STS is too easy to achieve, STO not so because of our conditions, education we have received since we were babes , including living in our present situations despite the efforts we all take or have taken to acquire knowledge for that achievement. It's so hard to envision a state of consciousness where you can do so many unimaginable actions such as "tasting music", "traveling at rapid speed on a thought", "communicating by telepathy", "body lighter and less dense", and so much more!
I suppose feeling this way may indicate that I may not be candidate for 4th yet! But as the C stated: we will each go in this realm in our own time, when we are ready! And perhaps, an STO 4th with experience will help to navigate the transition? Now, that is a lovely thought to hold on to!

What a striking and gorgeous picture you have created. Thank you for sharing. :love: :hug:

I found additional information about what is the “sub-density“ in 4th density Realm.
So, it seems like there’s infinite of sub-densities in 4th Density. And at the first, we might separately landing according to “Frequency Resonance Vibration“ but, what comfort me is, ”that there may be communication from density to density and from plane to plane or sub-density to sub-density”.

16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.

17.34 Questioner: Well, then if an entity is harvested into fourth density with a grade, let’s say, of fifty-one percent for others, forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I’m assuming there are different levels of the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters the sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity’s understanding.

90.25 Questioner: What were these?

Ra: I am Ra. One more; that is, the permeability of the densities so that there may be communication from density to density and from plane to plane or sub-density to sub-density

I found additional information about what is the “sub-density“ in 4th density Realm.
So, it seems like there’s infinite of sub-densities in 4th Density. And at the first, we might separately landing according to “Frequency Resonance Vibration“ but, what comfort me is, ”that there may be communication from density to density and from plane to plane or sub-density to sub-density”.

16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.

17.34 Questioner: Well, then if an entity is harvested into fourth density with a grade, let’s say, of fifty-one percent for others, forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I’m assuming there are different levels of the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters the sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity’s understanding.

90.25 Questioner: What were these?

Ra: I am Ra. One more; that is, the permeability of the densities so that there may be communication from density to density and from plane to plane or sub-density to sub-density
Sometimes I feel like I'm in another density. There are people who ask me, what world do you live in? They tell me, you don't care if people are dying from covid or if everything around you is falling... but it's not that I don't feel afraid of many things, but I don't read the newspaper or watch the news, I don't go out partying, I don't smoke or drink alcohol I'm a bit boring I like the tranquility go to the forest look at the shapes of a cloud and things like that

Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.
The conception I formed when I read this 20+ years ago is that each of us is in his/her own unique 3D sub-density, because each has a unique awareness. No two people have the same experience, so we all inhabit slightly different realities. There is an objective 3D reality, but observing it with real objectivity is a challenge. Networking and perception verification/confirmation help us expand awareness.

The conception I formed when I read this 20+ years ago is that each of us is in his/her own unique 3D sub-density, because each has a unique awareness. No two people have the same experience, so we all inhabit slightly different realities. There is an objective 3D reality, but observing it with real objectivity is a challenge. Networking and perception verification/confirmation help us expand awareness.
If I understand correctly, At higher levels, surroundings responds to once own awareness, which is not the case in 3D. Higher the level, more it responds. That also contributes to the these divisions - sub dimensions / sub planes etc.

I believe that in each density there are many levels where consciousness operates. In second density, an ant does not have the same consciousness as an orangutan, for example.

In third density, the ends could be seen as an organic portal with very basic programming at one end and an advanced fourth density candidate like the elders of this forum at the other end, for example.

There is an old movie on a theme of the American West, in which the most powerful person in a town does all kinds of evil, even murdering the neighbors, to keep his land. The hero of the movie after the fine battle has this village chief defeated and wounded at his feet and points his pistol at his head to kill him. The chief, defeated and without any possibility of doing anything, awaits death with an empty look and with his tongue hanging out, resembling a cow when it is sacrificed in the slaughterhouse.

I believe that the director of the film or the actor, unknowingly (or perhaps if), showed a failed organic portal (psychopath), who in the end removes his mask and sees his true essence.

So, if the fourth density has an amplitude of development of consciousness that we can compare, for example with the second density, there is an enormous distance at the level of consciousness and knowledge, from one extreme to the other.

So, if the fourth density has an amplitude of development of consciousness that we can compare, for example with the second density, there is an enormous distance at the level of consciousness and knowledge, from one extreme to the other.
Tough luck, the distance between densities is not measured in meters! :-)
(Galatea) What star or constellation are you closest to right now?
A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.
Q: (L) So, you're saying that distance is not a viable concept. Is that what we're getting at here?
A: Yes
Q: (Pierre) Thought transcends distance.
(L) Thought transcends distance, and we are quantumly entangled or something...
A: Yes
Q: (Chu) There's no time, there's no space...
Another form of "distance" could be the number of lessons learned which progressively "unlock" deeper layers of reality.
The challenge is to formalize this concept using mathematics. However, that involves also having a definite answer for infinities of the form "all there is, was and will be."

For example, consider the following figure:

cdd.png

Three filled circles are rotating clockwise. Which is the most "advanced" circle?
Hard to tell, because there is no "end" and no "beginning!"

But then, how is "progress" measured? The number of "laps" (lessons) around the big circle?
Linear thinking fails us again as there is no starting point.
Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?

A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That's all there is and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...
A: [...] All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?
A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?
Q: (L) Where?
A: We asked you.
Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.
A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?
Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.
A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.
It seems that it is through the assembling and structuring of information that we acquire sufficient "mass" in order to jump to the next level. The "chessboard" has always been there; the universe is letting us freely choose our next move.

Back
Top Bottom