Session 17 July 2022

The feline or lion head is something Richard Hoagland noticed in relation to the Face on Mars, which he believes combines dual feline/human features, something which I pointed out is also reflected in Mayan art. The Mayans (as members of the red-skinned race) are descended from Atlantian survivors and the C's confirmed that the Face on Mars and other monuments on Mars were constructed by the Atlantians.

I posted this picture of a Mayan bust recently on the thread for the session dated 24th June 2022, so apologies for posting it again but it is relevant to your lion head observation.

View attachment 61637
I should have also mentioned that the dual feline/human imagery applies to the original face of the Sphinx too, according to the C's:

Q: (L) What did the original face on the sphinx look like?

A: Looked like a representation of a feline and a human.

This might suggest a connection between the descendants of the Atlantian survivors who built the Sphinx and the builders of the Face on Mars.

I don't know about mirroring images, is this a phenomenon seen only in these paintings, or something that appears in any image or painting? If it should have any relevance, the operation should be repeated in other paintings while demonstrating that the appearance of faces and ghoulish figures doesn't occur.
Perhaps creating symmetry along any arbitrary axis by mirroring could implicitly create face-like structures in any/many images because things like faces are symmetric. One is just imposing symmetry where none existed before and some results would resemble faces and other symmetrical objects.

Perhaps creating symmetry along any arbitrary axis by mirroring could implicitly create face-like structures in any/many images because things like faces are symmetric. One is just imposing symmetry where none existed before and some results would resemble faces and other symmetrical objects.
That's the idea. How many figures can one count on this image found on the internet? My guess ones can take a random picture of some complex object at home (like some cloths randomly folded) an apply the same process and see if they can see faces.
1659059789289.png

Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?
A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.
It’s very interesting that antigravity techniques have been utilised by Russian military and also because Cs think that they are “cool”.

Thanks for sharing the fab group session!

It’s very interesting that antigravity techniques have been utilised by Russian military and also because Cs think that they are “cool”.

Thanks for sharing the fab group session!
I know nothing about antigravity, but I would not be so sure that "cool" used by C's here means "great". It could well mean "cold".
By searching briefly, I could not find anything specific and rather obvious on that, but given my non really scientist mind and that my native language is not English, I could have miss something, or maybe it is not available easily, wouldn't wonder why too much at this point.

Just one thing that gives many results searching Google:
"cold fusion and antigravity"

I don't know if "cold fusion" is next to "antigravity" just because they are two differents subjects put together for some purpose (as possible future energies), or if they associated in a way or another.

FWIW

I know nothing about antigravity, but I would not be so sure that "cool" used by C's here means "great". It could well mean "cold".
By searching briefly, I could not find anything specific and rather obvious on that, but given my non really scientist mind and that my native language is not English, I could have miss something, or maybe it is not available easily, wouldn't wonder why too much at this point.

I don't know if "cold fusion" is next to "antigravity" just because they are two differents subjects put together for some purpose (as possible future energies), or if they associated in a way or another.

FWIW
Perhaps 'cool' was meant for the technique, and not the missiles themself?

Who knows what other (positive?) purposes such a technology could be used.

Some word phrasing captures my imagination as well. For example this one; does the phrase 'that ship has sailed' have deeper meaning than the colloquial expression typically implies?
(Barb) I have a question about that. When? When will such a [time] machine be invented?

(Artemis) It already has.

A: That ship has sailed.

I've found an interesting Twitter thread about mRNA vaccines and virus recombination. It might be, that the Monkeypox vaccine will likely assist with recombinations and make a ground for "space virus":

What a mess...
What a mess it is. Now, what can be done to fix it. I'm sure another poison shot should do the trick.

I think that the way the original question was framed meant that the questioner doubted that human beings ever left this planet. Which is something that is still being promulgated in some conspiracy circles. Like, moon landing was a hoax, so human beings never left Earth.

Speaking about Atlanteans, for me, the interesting question would be, for example, what was the farthest point in space from Earth that they reached?
It'd be nice to know how they did it half a century ago, the official narrative looks pretty dodgy at best. Some of the Soviet and Chinese space missions look pretty fishy too. The Cs say they don't have a space fleet but they may have had a vehicle or 2 back then that could've done the job but we don't know about it. As well as the Atlanteans it'd be interesting to learn about the Indian Vimanas perhaps they could travel beyond the belts in those machines.

That's the idea. How many figures can one count on this image found on the internet? My guess ones can take a random picture of some complex object at home (like some cloths randomly folded) an apply the same process and see if they can see faces.
View attachment 61646
You make a fair point. However, please remember that it was the C's who suggested to Laura that she should create a mirror image of Poussin's painting in order, presumably, to make certain discoveries. I don't know if these were the discoveries the C's intended but they may be. In my earlier posts, I have proposed alternative discoveries that relate to the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau and the Holy Grail.

Please note that Poussin was educated by the German Jesuit polymath Athanasius Kircher, who has been compared to Leonardo da Vinci for his enormous range of interests. The invention of the magic lantern is often misattributed (or is it?) to Kircher, although he did conduct a study of the principles involved in his Ars Magna Lucis et Umbrae. The Ars Magna was the first description published in Europe of the illumination and projection of images. Kircher dealt comprehensively with many different aspects of light, including physical, astronomical, astrological and metaphysical. He discussed phenomena such as fluorescence, phosphorescence and luminescence, optics and perspective.

Kircher also described pareidolia, the very thing you are speaking of here. No doubt Poussin, as his student, would have been familiar with his master's work.

The image below of the frontispiece of Kircher's book Ars Magna Lucis et Umbrae seems to be straight out of the Rosicrucian playbook:
1659309001008.png

Quoting from Wikipedia:

The frontispiece for the book by Pierre Miotte combines the physical, metaphysical and allegorical qualities of light. It depicts three realms, the divine, the starry and the earthly. In the divine realm the name of God appears in the Hebrew tetragrammation, surrounded by the nine orders of angels. Immediately below this are represented the two highest means by which humans can understand God's plan, sacred authority ('auctoritas sacra') and reason ('ratio'). 

In the centre of the starry realm below is a celestial sphere with the signs of the zodiac. On the left site the sun-god, his body marked with the signs of the zodiac that govern the respective parts of the body. He carries a caduceus, a token of Hermes, topped with the symbol of an eye, that may denote hermetic wisdom. His feet rest upon the double-headed eagle of the Habsburgs. From the clouds beneath a hand emerges holding a lantern revealing the text of a book, labelled profane authority ('auctoritas profana') (that is, the writings of ancient pagan philosophers and other authorities). Facing the sun-god is the moon-goddess, covered in stars and holding a shield which reflects the light of the sun down to the earth below. She holds a staff topped with an owl, symbol of Athena, and her feet rest on a peacock, symbol of Juno. Beneath her a finger points to the fourth source of knowledge, the senses ('sensus'), represented by a telescope casting an image of the sun onto a sheet of paper.  (Ars Magna contained Kircher's own drawings of sunspots). 

Above the earthly level appears the portrait of the Archduke Ferdinand, to whom the book was dedicated. Beneath this, on the left, is a formal garden, perhaps demonstrating the life-giving properties of sunlight and of enlightenment. Here the rays of the moon are cast into a moondial. On the right a ray of sunlight penetrates the roof of a dark cave, and a mirror casts reflections on the wall of the cave. This is a representation of Plato's famous allegory of the cave.

Remember, Poussin as a keen student, who learned the art of perspective from Kircher, would have imbibed all of this Hermetic knowledge and symbolism from the master. From what I have learned, Poussin was a very precise painter and left nothing to chance in his work. Quoting here from a Poussin researcher:

"It would seem to suit the way Poussin liked to work - measuring ancient monuments to replicate in his paintings etc and generally being very scientifically precise!"

Hence, could he have encoded such hidden mirror image material in his paintings? I think the answer is yes, given what I have learned about him. As one researcher describes:

"Nicolas Poussin is a 'giant' in the art world. As far back as 1662 R. Fréart de Chambray described him as '...the most accomplished and the most perfect painter of all moderns'. Since then Poussin has been studied extensively - during his lifetime and through to our modern times. His many letters have been dissected by art critics and attempts have been made to decode his art work for it is pretty much accepted by these art critics that Poussin did paint in 'code'. Poussin himself said his paintings had a definite and secret import when he suggested that “ … these things [the meaning in his paintings] I believe, will not displease those people who know how to read them.

Art scholar Judith Bernstock said that to ‘receive Poussin’s paintings …..one must study them continually and closely, always searching them for connections’. Bernini once said, while pointing to his own head, that "Poussin was an artist who works up here' (i.e. with his brain) and Bernini further asserted that he was 'a great storyteller’.

Poussin had indicated that the meaning's in his paintings could be discerned by those who knew how to read them. By this he meant that his patrons or others were able to interpret the canvases, in other words, those who were initiated. His statement does not necessarily imply that all of the paintings he executed had 'hidden' messages' but perhaps only a chosen few. But which ones?"

Well, I would suggest that The Shepherds of Arcadia is certainly one of those paintings that contains hidden messages. Could hyperdimensional beings have been one of the messages?

…………….
Have you discovered any other odd mirror image features employing the Fibonacci sequence?
……………..​

Okay, with some luck I’ll redeem another bit of my slackness trying to return to this asking in another post.

Meanwhile next I bring up that that painting indeed has another pointing, historically speaking. With relation to that, I even thought that it could have already been widely spoken in the forum but a quick search in the forum’s site didn’t exhibit old discussions on it. In fact, to my surprise, most of the results appeared into the “recent” ‘Alton Towers’ thread. Now, is somewhat difficult to me to go all over those elaborated posts because I’m at deep work in another projects, not to mention the deals of the day by day. Anyway sorry if the next was already talked here somehow.

Moreover, to date the search in specific didn’t bring anything on the Shugborough monument. So next we have some brief notices on it.​

438px-Shugborough_arcadia.jpg

A close in of the Sheperds of Shugborough​

The well known Shugborough monument, as can be seen, is a relief sculpted from the Arcadian Shepherds of Poussin. Shaped by Peter Scheemakers and paid by Thomas Anson, it was built in the middles of the 18th century and stays in the Shugborough House, England.​

Shugborough_Tunnel%2C_Staffordshire%2C_c._1846.jpg

“Gates of Jesuralem”​

That property is also peculiar by itself since —2 centuries before that relief— there was a monastery, and later in the 19th century was built a big tunnel under its lands. The eastern portal of the tunnel had certain Egyptian style, and its prominent portals even came to be known as the ‘Gates of Jerusalem’.
392px-Shugborough_shepherds_monument.JPG

Back to the relief there are some interesting details in it. For example could be mentioned the columns, an arch about it, stone heads —including one horned Pan god like— and in particular the very notable and strange inscription under it.
675px-Shugborough_inscription.jpg

The issue with this inscription is that to date nobody delivered their decipherment. As we can see, there are the 8 letters 'OUOSVAVV', while under them come in opposite corners, the 2 letters 'D' and 'M'.

Just for fun, let’s try a carefree fortuitousness right now?!! It’s really my first shot on this. See, these letters may be not an answer but just a clue or clues related to the theme of the relief. Anyway, they seem to beg for a split to make some sense of them. How about this: “Ouo – Sva – VV”!!! Still weird? Anyway, when researching these bits, …guess what?!! “Ouo” is told one of the 5 ministers of Poseidon, god of the Sea who is correspondent to the Vedic Varuna, also god of the Sea, who has a twin-set of 5 helperssee also Vishnu Purana, look for “sons of Prachinabarhis”. And next?

Well, since we jumped to Hinduism… we could look into Sanskrit the word “Sva”. Perhaps just coincidence, even so it looks like another happy guess because “sva” means “self”. Great, but and “VV”? This one seems more complicated. It does not look a word, maybe Roman numbers like “V-V”, then “5-5,” which implies “10”? Or could it be also a sculpture like the relief? If so, in English “VV” could be another fashion for depicting “W” of Wave. So, done? Not really. Like it was said, this is just a first shot. Even if correct still would be necessary to research these mythological references and then connect the dots.

Right, but and the 2 letters in the other line? Oh boy… let’s think. Two letters at opposite sides. Hmmm. Let’s hold on a moment these ones, and see first what others have speculated. Now, since that monument is also a tomb, then the line with the “D” & “M,” some claim, could be like those in the Roman tombs where used to be carved ‘Dis Manibus.’ Well, I can tell that the latter sentence is Latin for “Shades of Pluto”, that is to say a memorial for the spirits that transited to the realm of Hades (Pluto), who is the god of the lands of the Hell.​

Ditto over here.:umm: I have been overwhelmed by this anxiety that generates this way thought: "I have to catch up". After observing this way of thinking along with the emotions that accompany it, I made like a "click" and realized the root of these processes.

I noticed that behind this was hiding a kind of being at the "height of others", that is, I was measuring myself, comparing with others. Yes, I really put all the effort and will every day of my life, but learning was not being fun, so to speak. When learning provokes this kind of state, then it meant that I was out of my center, thus losing the joy of this trip.

With the desire to "keep up to date", I traveled the road at full speed thus losing "the precious stones contained in the cracks". I didn't see them, thus losing valuable opportunities.

I realized, the deeper I went, the deeper I went into the unknown. Therefore, the question arose: If this is what I know, how much will it be what I don't know that I don't know? :huh:It seems like a circular thought, but it's not. I rather see it as a fractal. A mystery to answer this question!

Then and only then did the fact arise in my consciousness that it was all about self-importance. He wasn't Humble. This realization has been and continues to be a great lesson for me. I've never really seen Ignorance before. I thought so, but no! (SEEING and not just saying that I see her, there is a big difference. It is false modesty) Ignorance disguised as modesty is pure arrogance.

Now I compare myself to who I was yesterday and enjoy the gifts and gifts that others have. How could we open ourselves to the infinity of the Cosmic Mind by having a "full glass"? Ignorance makes us more open and receptive to new horizons of knowledge; however, pride is restrictive, constrains the Soul and closes us to the magnificence of the beloved Divine Cosmic Mind. Blessed Ignorance that you fill us with questions and help us grow!!

So, right now I find myself doing the daily work of keeping myself alert not to get on the pride train. It's a permanent job! The thing is that the more aware we are, if we fall, the fall hurts more!

I just wanted to share my experience. Maybe your experience is different. Don't get overwhelmed and don't get discouraged. Step by step. As our dear Cs say:

"A quest successfully follows one rung at a time. There is no need to measure the ladder.":flowers::hug2:
Let me add to the truth that you have said that there is no free lunch , the same ego or laziness makes us think that Laura and the others will do all the work for us and we are protected under her coat, which is largely false, the universe has incredible ways to give everyone what they deserve according to their efforts and nobody can do anything for you to avoid this if you do not do your part in the work that must be done individually... there comes a point where you know to a certain extent that if you want keep moving forward and improving you must give up certain things and activities, simply the time you have is not enough and you must choose between really committing to help or continue with the postponements, no matter how intelligent your ego tells you that you are, it is simply not enough if DO NOT DO the work of researching since the answers will not come to your head by enlightenment no matter how much knowledge you think you have and for this you will never be ready to really participate in the forum.
This commitment, in addition to participating in the network, also implies that your life is focused and positively aligned in as many aspects as possible... after all, the reward of love implies sacrifice and renunciation of comfort and it is to continue the latter that we tell each other lies like the ones I already mentioned or that we are not yet ready to interact with the group, as I already said this takes time since to interact on the network you must have really investigated, if you don't and you just want to try to give the appearance that you did it the universe will know and see the way to give you what belongs to you.
If you don't participate in the forum there is no way you can improve, as you are forced to choose and time runs out.
Maybe the new generation space-capable Russian jets are using these anti-gravity "grasshopper-devices" to quickly go out into low orbit and hop back as needed.

Antigravity technology could also be used in weapons such as the railgun or similar.
Also regarding missiles with the capacity to destroy bunkers, the Cs may be referring to the dagger or some other even more powerful one that is secretly reserved, in any way disabling the nuclear capacity of another country in the current scenario seems to me a priority in an eventual confrontation; missiles with the capacity to effectively penetrate the ground, silos and bunkers where these weapons are kept seems to be a good countermeasure and priority.

FWIW
I don't think there is a play on words either, even so there is this, in relation to cold and antigravity and that it is also related in a certain way to the answer I gave to Lilies:

Session 15 March 1997​

Q: Okay. It is primitive. We understand that. When electricity moves in what would be considered a superconductor, how is it different from an ordinary conductor, such as a copper wire?

A: Accelerates flow, thus separating electrons, thus "exciting" process.

Q: What qualities does the superconductor have that contributes to this accelerating of flow?

A: Cycling magnetic pulse.

Q: What creates a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Matter within gravity vacuum.

Q: How do you create a gravity vacuum?

A: In this case, it is created unintentionally as a byproduct of superconductivity.

Q: You said that a superconductor separates the electrons, thus exciting the flow. What do you mean by separating?

A: From each other.

Q: How is that different from a normal electric flow?

A: Not as widely separated.

Q: Is this separation of electrons a key to this process?

A: Yes.

Q: What additional conditions or qualities contribute to the separating of electrons?

A: Ask yourself now, what conditions define a superconductor?

Q: (L) What defines a superconductor? (A) Zero resistance. (V) Is that without gravity? (A) No heat. (L) How does one achieve zero resistance?

A: Artificial construct.

Q: Do you mean that it is an artificial idea, or that the only thing that would have zero resistance would be something that is artificially constructed.

A: Both.

Q: So, there is no actual possibility for a true superconductor with absolutely zero resistance? But that the resistance can be reduced to a very low level.

A: Close.

Q: Does cold necessarily have something to do with superconductivity?

A: What conditions exist in outer space?

Q: Well it is VERY cold... (A) It is almost a vacuum. (L) No gravity. (A) No, there is gravity, but only that. What I think we must ask is what is the relation between superconductivity and gravity. There was something mentioned... what was that about aether?

Last edited:
Some word phrasing captures my imagination as well. For example this one; does the phrase 'that ship has sailed' have deeper meaning than the colloquial expression typically implies?
As English is not my mother tongue, is this meaning considered as a "colloquial expression" (from Idioms in the Free Dictionnary):
Some possibility or option is no longer available or likely.
In case it does, does anyone whose first language is English (or who practices it as if) have any idea what else the phrase used by the Cs might mean?

I don't think there is a play on words either, even so there is this, in relation to cold and antigravity and that it is also related in a certain way to the answer I gave to Lilies:
Thank you, this suggests to me that the Cs likely used the word "cool" as meaning "very cold"... and not as "great".
But I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom