Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

I feel strange that she's gone. She's been part of people lives for so long even if she was a background figure. I respect her for holding on to family values her entire life.

The british people have lost one of their best, if not their best Monarch. If only because I think she really felt a duty and love toward her people.

May she rest in peace. She deserves it.

I woke up feeling inexpressibly sad this morning for no known reason. When I heard the Queen was under care and the family was on the way to Balmoral, I knew it was coming. May she rest in peace, and have a very smooth transition. She deserves a rest after all she has seen. I agree, she was one of the best Monarch's and will be sorely missed. :-(

What a very very SAD day for all who loved and respected our Queenie. for the incredible role model that she has been in relation to her faith, duty and Service to others.
Despite all the derogatory reports.
Personally I find it hard to believe if one's faith is so strong, that only ignorance, of objective reality, would lead one to veer from that path unconsciously.
I truly believe that her intention for her role was genuine. Few people remain steadfast in their duties to others in such cases, whatever personal things are going on in their lives simultaneously.
The loss of her husband, who she obviously loved very much, must have deeply contributed to demise. However, like others, I feel she held on to see the continuity of yet another prime minister, regardless of what she must have personally thought about the calibre of many of them recently!
Although expected, I am personally totally gutted about the loss of our Queen and the stability she represented, even though she can not intervene in the running of the country etc per se.
Sadly we have a very weak King now, and I feel this is an awful opportunity for 4D STS to now run amok. As I feel she held the energy and the boundaries together by her presence - if you will.
The outpouring of sadness, grief and tributes for Diana affected practically the whole world energies. The death of The Queen will be the same. Most of us in Britain and the Commonwealth FWIW, have unconsciously, always had royalty/ The Queen around as a kind of stabilizing constant and factor our whole lives! That in itself will leave a huge gap and a kind of inner instability/confusion/loss, for quite a while for many.
I also do feel she had the Cosmos/Universe on her side due to her faith and the vital importance of her role. This now represents the end of legitimate monarchy as we know it, for our world/planet IMO. Those who were properly groomed or bred for serving their realm/s.
Also remember that her State Funeral will be a prime time due to the distraction for 4D STS to utilize. Perhaps using the portals or whatever elsewhere in the world.
I am also aware that there are many negative activities etc that the Monarchy has been accused of, but I am not aware of any proof/discussion here on the Forum. I keep an open mind on such. There is certainly a lot I have heard about.
But either way this is a vital turning point IMO, especially for the West and UK. And presently I am not too confident that we will witness a change for the positive as reality seems to point to everything going to hell in a hand-basket. Even close to home with one relative of mine, thanks to the liberal attitudes to gender and sex change!
Luckily, thanks to the C's we do know to expect things to become worse before they have the chance to become better. Thank goodness we still have Vladimir Putin, who is doing a sterling job towards a multi polar world and is winning, despite all the obstacles they can think of to throw at Russia and those close to his team.
For everyone who feels similar to this, I send you my blessings and hopefully networking here will help alleviate the loss and confusion you feel. We know the future for those with eyes and ears will hopefully get better thanks to all the knowledge we can do our best to put into practice here. But it is a big blip in our inner serenity nevertheless. :-)

Sad news, indeed. I was reading the news earlier today about her condition and was worried it is the end of her journey,

I always respected her for her dignity and upholding the traditions and valuing the family. She also served her country well and cared about the nation.

Save journey, Godspeed and may she rest in peace! A well deserved rest.

I feel strange that she's gone. She's been part of people lives for so long even if she was a background figure. I respect her for holding on to family values her entire life.

The british people have lost one of their best, if not their best Monarch. If only because I think she really felt a duty and love toward her people.

May she rest in peace. She deserves it.

Yes, she was queen for my entire life so it sure feels funny that she's gone now.

And UK has King Chuckie to look forward to. What a despicable piece of work he is.

1662664043799.png

I bought a porcelain music box back in July to commemorate the Queens jubilee from Bradford Exchange. An unusual purchase for me. I'm now shopping an acrylic box to keep it pristine!

The double rainbows are very cool. Thanks for sharing, @Mariama .

Attachments

• IMG_4398.JPG
    IMG_4398.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 20

Charles III becomes new British monarch​

"The eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II has assumed the crown after her death"

"The newly-crowned monarch, whose full name is Charles Philip Arthur George, has opted to keep the name Charles III for his official title,"

"His longtime companion Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, becomes queen consort."

Article below:

_124939602_queen_index_976x549_v3.png.webp

Back
Top Bottom