Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

The departure of queen Elizabeth marks a new era, and its flagship is Charles "you plebs will eat grass and bugs, and those who survive will be happy being slaves because we say so". Not a very enchanting era which hopefully will be short lived. Maybe she decided to depart, at some level, in order not to be involved in what's to come, which is already happening, since she cannot reverse the deterioration of life in her kingdom and beyond anyway, and it is too painful to watch.

Charles III becomes new British monarch​

"The eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II has assumed the crown after her death"

"The newly-crowned monarch, whose full name is Charles Philip Arthur George, has opted to keep the name Charles III for his official title,"

"His longtime companion Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, becomes queen consort."

Article below:

As Charles I & II go down as two of the stupider of a bad bunch since the last great monarch of England, Elizabeth I, I would say there is a very high chance Charles III will outdo them all for foolery whilst also being the very last monarch to rule over that benighted land

Respects Ma'am. May your passing over be your final lesson after so many years of service.

I wonder if the next 10 days of mourning will usher in the next great scare. With all media and most people hyper focussed on this event, it would appear to be an opportune time for some social engineers somewhere to utilise the energy in the air to further enslave and terrorise the so called masses. Let's hope this won't be the case.

This does feel very strange.. May she rest in peace. I never really thought or knew much about her until my Scottish grandma told me she really loves and feels a deep connection with her. (She always says they were born the same year, but I see now she's actually a couple years off, not that it matters).. Must ring Gran today..

May The Queen rest in peace and I hope she had a smooth transition. The rainbow is fitting, it made me cry. I also wondered how long will she have the will to go on without her husband.

Truly an end to an era and, God, I feel sick when I remember her son and what kind of a role model he represents.

Oh this is sad news and the end of an era indeed. I just don’t have faith that things will get better any time soon with Charles as the monarch and Truss as PM.

May the Her Majesty rest in peace and have a smooth transition. 🕊

Even though this moment was expected, it's still sad. Grew up singing to her at school assemblies.

God save our gracious queen
Long live our noble queen
God save the queen

Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the queen

Thy choicest gifts in store
On her be pleased to pour
Long may she reign
May she defend our laws
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the queen

God save our gracious queen
Long live our noble queen
God save the queen

Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the queen

Send her victorious indeed, the rainbows are a beautiful tribute.

Have dreaded the day that Charles became King. Apparently succession to the throne isn't always automatic and is voted on and announced in parliament IIRC. I haven't seen anything about the current British parliament that would indicate they would stand against Charles as King. God save the rest of us!

Indeed it is very strange knowing that the Queen has died in some ways and it others such as Phillip being gone, it was only a matter of time. She did do her duties and was much loved by many people and I for one will miss her, her values and what she represented. I too hope she has a smooth transition and a much earned rest with those she loves!

As for Charles III, I can't say I'm looking forward to what he may bring.

I admit that I posted my thoughts prior to seeing any reports from BBC yuk ( who will obviously not report on any tribute from Russia) and all the reports are so predictable from their political stances. I purely did a Goggle search for ' The Queen today' then saw posts about her death. I was in total wishful thinking mode and disbelief despite the obvious glaring reality. Internet here in a restaurant had become erratic so TV kept stopping for ages, but enough for me to notice that all newscasters were all dressed in black. BEFORE the event or official announcement. Or was it? Time of death is still not given yet.
As my phone battery had died I had to get to my laptop! Although morose today, for no reason as was seeing a girl friend back from Belarus, after a long time, which I so looked forward to, I felt compelled to call into the shop to get a bottle of rose wine - I never have alcohol at home, nor have a need for it usually.
I am so glad I did, (not good coping mechanism I admit), but felt doom and gloom was about to be revealed once I connected on my laptop. Well after many tears it is a combination of love, celebration of an incredible person, who epitomized the last of a Divine tradition, commiseration, and grief. Like so many others. What an incredibly unique and courageous, yet natural and authentic Christian (Christus?) spirit has timely left this world. With the celestial rainbows to celebrate her passing like another magnificent prior.

For once all the tributes from those reaching the news actually made sense, and depicted our Lillibet correctly. How could they not. But from totally opposing dark characters!

However, the one I totally despised was that of Liz Truss (strange as a Liz myself I noted the short period of two Liz's in power, but so obviously at totally different spectrums from each other), for just 48 hours. Why? Because she was an avid anti monarchist and a total embarrassment with toxic media comments years before.

But the reason I am posting now is because I would like everyone to study the last photo of our Queen in Balmorral? Taken before the photo with Liz Truss. )Sad that the world has that awful last photo to remember with the tall over powering Liz Truss, and dressed in black to boot!) Did she know something we were not aware of beforehand? ok speculation.

I do not know if it just the lighting or a reflection from the fire, but the Queen has a definite red mark on the left side of her face. A large on at that. A possible fall? I took photos of it on my mobile phone.

Yes, as usual there are speculations that this was a double for the Queen on this photo, so not to scare the nation that she had already died. So am just posting fyi.

I welcome others to view the photos on the extended News at Ten version of these photos. Especially as the nation has not actually yet been told about the true cause of death yet. Nor the actual time for that matter afik. Which Royals actually made it in time? Ironically not Harry. ( they so do not seem to be anything like their mother Princess Diana sadly in their behaviours, and William seems to spout the official WEF lines naturally) DCM please help us! :-)

Re Charles? Well the last King Charles 2 was beheaded wasn't he? And that Camilla got to become Queen!e

Well sorry but all I can see in front of us is the Goon show. Or Monty Python for that matter.

I am so very happy that our magnificent Queen can finally be with the love of her life. And am so grateful for all the reminders, I wish to hold dearly and do my best to emulate, of all the incredible insightful things she said and did in her life that epitomize an STO character and role model.

Julius Caesar was given a comet, but a rainbow depicts happiness and laughter in its colours, and everything she represented and deserved.

Flip side is holographic 666 depiction of gay pride colours. But I don't buy that. Not looked for interpretations yet, but am sure will be used!

For me, always, I will remember on her coronation the time in Westminster Abbey where she goes by herself into a holy part and dedicates/talks to God. And her public oath of allegiance to God, her people, as their servant, and may she be judged by her people as to how she has served. Sworn on the Bible. She dedicated her live to true and humble service for the Good of all her peoples. IMO

Is she also in Caesar's soul group? If that is the best we have historically on our planet, then I cannot think why not?

We have defo reached a 'junction' now. But we also have those pesky 36 million space travelers arriving, not to mention all those in the nether/inner regions of planet!

What I so miss is that we no longer have the female consort, The Queen. We have gone back to male control/role model. When we least needed it!

Guess it is time to go back to the non anticipation thread folks.

Also the numerology of our Queen's death is 5? Anyone found any connections?
I cannot help think it was perfectly timed. (With DCM/ Universe).
And sure, we too, would have thought what on earth can I contribute to the Mickey Mouse scenario now before us that I certainly do NOT wish to witness!
Time Served!
And ecstatic celebrations deserved on her return HOME for a job well done with dedication and sincerity. :-)

Back
Top Bottom