Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

I think some of the photographs in the article you kindly provided a link to were in fact of Prince George's son, the current Duke of Kent and his English wife, Katherine Worsley, the Duchess of Kent. I am glad to say they are both very much alive and were at Westminster Hall this afternoon to mourn the Queen, as her coffin was brought in to lie in state. In his youth, the young Duke did have a strong resemblance to his late father.

Yes, funny how that was framed under the paragraph George and Marina in the original.
A documentary was made about Prince John's life a few years ago.

Very interesting, bookmarked and will catch it a little later.

Indeed, it transpires that Prince Michael speaks fluent Russian and has a strong interest in Russia, where he is a well-known figure (he is a former recipient of the Order of Friendship). Tsar Nicholas II was a first cousin of three of his grandparents: George V, Prince Nicholas of Greece and Denmark, and Grand Duchess Elena Vladimirovna of Russia. When the bodies of the Tsar and some of his family were recovered in 1991, the remains were later identified by DNA using, among others, a sample from Michael for recognition. He attended the 1998 burial of the Tsar and his family in St Petersburg. He is an honorary member of the Romanov Family Association. He is also the second cousin of Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia, who is a claimant to the headship of the Imperial Family of Russia. They share the same great-grandfather, Grand Duke Vladimir Alexandrovich. Michael is the patron of organisations which have close ties with Russia, including the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce and the St Gregory's Foundation.

And yes, the Czar and Michael of Kent do look rather similar - old genetics works its family ways.

All of this is like reading Romance novels and the peerage tables while trying to keep track of who's who.

I was really touched by this video. The reaction of the German lady was quite interesting, where she is seen almost breaking into tears. To say that the relationship between Germany and Britain in the first half of the 20th Century was rather strained is, of course, a massive understatement. However, the German people seem to have retained a genuine fondness for the Queen, being well aware of her family's German background. Indeed, I worked for a leading German Bank in my last role in the City of London before retirement. I remember once phoning a German colleague in Frankfurt to obtain some information. She told me that I was lucky to have got her as she was about to rush off to see the Queen who was making a state visit to Germany at the time and was visiting Frankfurt that afternoon. She explained that she was a huge admirer of the Queen and didn't want to miss her for the world.​

Weirdly, in my mind I am positive I saw live video footage of that meeting, not just photos. I have looked for video footage online several times since, because I wanted to watch it again, but cannot find a single version of it. I find that more than a bit bizarre to be honest, It is as if we are moving in and out of different 'timelines', I don't know how else to explain this. It's starting to make me feel a bit bonkers.
Maybe there is no footage because the Queen was already dead, and what appears to be the Queen in the pictures is a double? I look at the picture with Truss, and it seems to me that the Queen is so, I do not know, so not her. But it is a picture. In a footage it is different. You can see more clearly.

Just a though that I had when seeing the picture, almost the only picture with Truss.

Absolutely, she had been in poor health from what many people had observed and there is a possibility she passed 'naturally', but something just feels so 'off' about this whole situation, and I cannot explain why.

Weirdly, in my mind I am positive I saw live video footage of that meeting, not just photos. I have looked for video footage online several times since, because I wanted to watch it again, but cannot find a single version of it. I find that more than a bit bizarre to be honest, It is as if we are moving in and out of different 'timelines', I don't know how else to explain this. It's starting to make me feel a bit bonkers.

Did anybody else actually see actual video footage of the 'meeting' between the Queen and Truss? (not just photos, or am I just losing my freaking mind :-))

Yes it is possible the Queen did 'hold on' to fulfil a meeting with Truss and then 'let go' but to me personally, something feels very wrong and I wish I could understand it.

FWIW, it feels like it is linked with some kind of timeline issue / actions from external or hidden sources.
I have to be honest and admit that I can't recall seeing any live video footage of the meeting between the Queen and Truss. However, I am sure you are not going bonkers. Apart from a photograph, the meetings between the Sovereign and his/her prime Minister are usually held in private and no record of what is said is ever released. That is a strict protocol, which no doubt was adhered to here. However, it may pay to dig out footage of Boris Johnson's installation as PM and Theresa May's to compare.

It would certainly be very interesting to get the C's feedback on the circumstances of the Queen's death.​

I have to be honest and admit that I can't recall seeing any live video footage of the meeting between the Queen and Truss. However, I am sure you are not going bonkers. Apart from a photograph, the meetings between the Sovereign and his/her prime Minister are usually held in private and no record of what is said is ever released. That is a strict protocol, which no doubt was adhered to here. However, it may pay to dig out footage of Boris Johnson's installation as PM and Theresa May's to compare.

It would certainly be very interesting to get the C's feedback on the circumstances of the Queen's death.​
Hi, yes i saw a small snippet( a few seconds )of the meeting of Truss and the Queen. I believe the meeting occurred in Scotland as the Queen could not travel. She appeared in good spirit, but was very frail. She smiled warmly on the video. I had not noticed her hands then (only on the photograph). That is all i can report.

Our British newspapers have been full of anecdotes and comments about the late Queen. To quote just one well known journalist here Richard Littlejohn:​

"The Queen's 70 years of impeccable service have helped to convince me as [Winston] Churchill once said about democracy: Constitutional monarchy is the worst form of government - except for all the others that have been tried."

It is not just monarchs who get state funerals in Britain. The wartime Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill had one in 1965. The journalist Peter Hitchens made an interesting observation concerning Churchill's funeral, which cast light on the difficult relationship that Churchill enjoyed with France's General Charles de Gaulle during the War. Churchill's coffin was taken by train from Waterloo Station in London to Oxfordshire where he was buried. However, Paddington Station would in fact have been a better choice for transit to Oxfordshire. It transpired that Churchill had arranged this deliberately in order to annoy de Gaulle, who had so many times annoyed him.

That was Churchill for you.

In an earlier post I mentioned Chruchill's links with Lord Victor Rothschild. For those who may be interested, an Australian author Roland Perry wrote a book called The Fifth Man about Victor Rothschild's role in spying for the Soviet Union, which involved passing on both British and American nuclear technology. He is called the fifth man since the MI6 spies Philby, Burgess and Maclean and Sir Anthony Blunt were the four other members of this Cambridge University educated spy ring.

See: The Fifth Man: Amazon.co.uk: Perry, Roland: 9780330340359: Books

Quoting from an article published on 22 October 1994 about the book in the British newspaper the Independent:
See: Rothschild 'spied as the Fifth Man'

Rothschild 'spied as the Fifth Man'​

"THE LATE Lord Rothschild, scientist, think-tank head, first- class cricketer, bomb-disposal expert and MI5 agent, was a super-spy for the Russians, according to a forthcoming book.

The Fifth Man, by the Australian author Roland Perry, claims to prove that Victor Rothschild stole 'all major UK/US weapons developments in the Second World War', including biological warfare, the atomic bomb and radar.

Specifically, he alleges that Rothschild, not Klaus Fuchs, or, as is generally believed, the civil servant John Cairncross, first alerted Stalin to Allied plans to build an atom bomb using plutonium 235.

Perry also claims that Rothschild, who died in 1990, was involved 'in so many aspects of spying that he seemed like a super-agent, sabotaging every Western intelligence initiative for 20 years after the war'.

The evidence offered is largely derived from three days of interviews in Moscow with seven retired KGB officers, some identified only by initials.

The most important was Yuri Ivanovitch Modin, controller of the Cambridge spies, and orchestrator of the Burgess/Maclean defection.

But speaking from Moscow late last week, an 'astonished' Modin denied Perry's version comprehensively. Yes, there had been interviews supposedly as the basis of a documentary film about former KGB officers. But no, he had never hinted, nor did he believe, that Rothschild was the fifth man, or any kind of Soviet agent.

'We knew Rothschild was close to (Guy) Burgess and (Anthony) Blunt (later unveiled as the 'fourth man' in the Burgess and Donald Maclean affair).

Because he was in MI5, they learned things from him. This doesn't make him the fifth man, and he wasn't,' he said.

One explanation may be confusion. Perry attributes to the brilliant Rothschild a number of espionage coups which Modin knows from archives and personal contact were the work of the unassuming Cairncross. Modin provides corroborating detail in his own book, My Five Cambridge Friends, to be published by Hodder/Headline on 27 October.

So grateful were the KGB for Cairncross's early atom secrets, gleaned while secretary to the wartime scientific chief, Lord Hankey, that the Soviet ambassador presented him with the Order of the Red Banner at a secret ceremony in London in 1944. The insignia, in a velvet-lined case, were then taken back to the embassy.

Even Perry does not suggest that 'Victor', as everyone called him, was offered any such dubious honour to add to the British mention in dispatches and US awards he received for dangerous war work. A man who had proved his courage racing cars and batting against the fast bowler Harold Larwood, he became the top expert on bomb disposal. He was also responsible for the personal security of his friend Winston Churchill, testing, and sometimes tasting, the Prime Minister's gifts of exotic food and drink.

Rothschild survived the war and the Burgess/Maclean defection to become the acknowledged 'grand old man of espionage' consulted by successive governments. However, rumours based on his close association with Burgess, Maclean and Kim Philby, all of whom were habitues of his wartime house, surfaced again in the 1980s when he became embroiled in the Peter Wright Spycatcher affair.

In 1986 Rothschild wrote a public letter avowing his innocence, and soon after Mrs Thatcher issued a famously terse comment that 'we have no evidence he was ever a Soviet agent'.

As a clearance it was less than fulsome, but when he died in 1990 the Prime Minister attended his memorial.

A clue to her coolness emerged from the interviews of Kim Philby by the writer Phillip Knightley in Moscow. Philby believed that leaving MI5 in 1947, Rothschild had seized or copied all the six-by-four file- cards listing Soviet agents in Europe and elsewhere. These, Philby believed, were used by Mossad, the security service of the fledgling state of Israel, whose cause Rothschild's family had championed from the 19th century.

Mrs Thatcher may have taken the view that his conflict of loyalties was not between Whitehall and the Lubyanka, but his country of birth and his family's Zionist dreams. In his lifetime inquiries, let alone speculation about his exotic career as scientist and spymaster, were inhibited by his lawyer, the redoubtable Lord Goodman. But as William Armstrong of Sidgwick & Jackson, the book's publisher, said, 'dead men can't sue for libel'.

Rothschild's ghost and his surviving family may well wish that death did not inhibit libel actions, all the more so as 'Rothschild family members' are cited in the book describing his low spirits in the years before his death.

But their lawyers, Freshfields, said that in the circumstances their reaction would be 'a dignified silence'.

Hi, yes i saw a small snippet( a few seconds )of the meeting of Truss and the Queen. I believe the meeting occurred in Scotland as the Queen could not travel. She appeared in good spirit, but was very frail. She smiled warmly on the video. I had not noticed her hands then (only on the photograph). That is all i can report.
I am happy to stand corrected on this point and pleased for Forest Light's sanity. :-)

I have recently been reading Boris Johnson's comments on meeting the Queen when he tendered his resignation to her, which was on the same day the Queen met with Liz Truss in order to give her the royal assent to form a government.

Johnson has stated that the Queen was 'bright' with extraordinary focus in their final meeting. Quoting from an interview that he gave to the BBC:

"The last audience I had with her - one of the reasons that it was so shocking... to hear about her death was because in that audience she had been so absolutely on it - just two days before her death.

She was so actively focused on geopolitics, on UK politics, quoting statesmen from the 1950's. It was quite extraordinary.

She seemed very bright, very focused.

Look, she was clearly not well, and I think that was the thing that I found so moving when I heard about her death two days later - I just thought how incredible that her sense of duty had kept her going in the way that it had.

Given how ill she obviously was, how amazing that she should be so bright and so focused - so that it was a pretty emotional time."

Johnson added that he felt: "this slightly inexplicable excess of emotion when he heard the Queen had died. Speaking entirely personally, for me it was a colossal thing."

Make of this what you will. If she was quoting UK prime ministers from the 1950's, then these would have been Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden and Sir Harold McMillan.

The Fifth Man, by the Australian author Roland Perry, claims to prove that Victor Rothschild stole 'all major UK/US weapons developments in the Second World War', including biological warfare, the atomic bomb and radar.

Probably not the thread for this, and am hesitant, however my current understanding as a hypothesis, at least on the atomic bomb issues you brought up, was that the initial materials were flown out of Great Falls with Lend Lease aircraft to Nome Alaska, and then up and over to Russia. It is not a well reported hypothesis.

From understandings (it would be a bit to gather up these limited bits and pieces, including, if believed, the first hand accounts of nuclear materials), said materials were piggybacked with the bulk of the true accounting of thousands of planes (8,000.00) going through Nome and across the Bearing Straight (flown by NKVD pilots for the final leg). The fissionable material aspect was alleged to be within specific cargo aircraft later handed off. Some of it spilled, which was noticed. The materials likely came from sources connected to somewhere within The Manhattan Project, either west or east coast.

What made this Nome staging area different was that there were pilots and mechanics from both the U.S. and Russia on site. The NKVD pilots needed to be trained on each plane, the mechanics had to service each plane, and maintenance needed to paint and decal each plane in Russian insignia and colors before they left (4,000 km. trip). There was a lot of cross-interaction, and things where seen and discussed among the ranks.

These alleged hot and cold nuclear material hand-off's was not the stuff of the Rosenberg's (was that a diversion - although made serious?), it would seem to be, if so, from factions within the U.S Military and command (being guided from outside no doubt). If it happened this way, the seeds of a later cold war would be firmly planted right off the bat, and all could go about their business of testing weapons with the U.S. looking to Asia after the WWII (building up their forces, pleasing steel, mining and other manufacturing to no end), which the U.S. soon did - two weapons were not tests, as is known (this brings up the evidence (check SOTT.net) that the U.S. then had its sights not on Hiroshima/Nagasaki, but north to Russia. If so, and suddenly some knowing that Russia too might potentially have developed nuclear weapons, was that why the U.S. switched back to Japan and then sent a message?). If it happened this way, they might easily and immediately, on both sides, have understood the words mutual assured destruction (MAD) that could and did carry a cold war for decades, closing now to a last quarter of a century. The secretive trick on both sides, would be in containing the how, who and why with methods of deniability (Rosenberg's, British and Soviet spy's et cetera to draw off attention?), otherwise they would go about the business of cold war that all of us today have lived under for all those years, and still do.

Of note, think on how many thousands worked on Manhattan (ramped up to 600,00), with little to no information leaks in the beginning at least.

This is a much different version of how Israel got their fissionable material, yet there, too, it seems to have been given over by the U.S. and spy's were mixed into the narrative, too.

Never exactly comfortable with the British double and triple spy gangs doing all their doings on their own, although there were the Oxford, Cambridge and Mi5 boys mucking around, as was known and told. There were also so many later stories and leaks told that seem to have sowed much confusion in the telling. Confusion was/is the name of their game.

As said, this is just a hypothesis over other avenues told as to how atomic materials and their plans went from A to B during the WWII. If true, it can never likely be fully known or allowed to be even acknowledged.

Probably not the thread for this, and am hesitant, however my current understanding as a hypothesis, at least on the atomic bomb issues you brought up, was that the initial materials were flown out of Great Falls with Lend Lease aircraft to Nome Alaska, and then up and over to Russia. It is not a well reported hypothesis.

From understandings (it would be a bit to gather up these limited bits and pieces, including, if believed, the first hand accounts of nuclear materials), said materials were piggybacked with the bulk of the true accounting of thousands of planes (8,000.00) going through Nome and across the Bearing Straight (flown by NKVD pilots for the final leg). The fissionable material aspect was alleged to be within specific cargo aircraft later handed off. Some of it spilled, which was noticed. The materials likely came from sources connected to somewhere within The Manhattan Project, either west or east coast.

What made this Nome staging area different was that there were pilots and mechanics from both the U.S. and Russia on site. The NKVD pilots needed to be trained on each plane, the mechanics had to service each plane, and maintenance needed to paint and decal each plane in Russian insignia and colors before they left (4,000 km. trip). There was a lot of cross-interaction, and things where seen and discussed among the ranks.

These alleged hot and cold nuclear material hand-off's was not the stuff of the Rosenberg's (was that a diversion - although made serious?), it would seem to be, if so, from factions within the U.S Military and command (being guided from outside no doubt). If it happened this way, the seeds of a later cold war would be firmly planted right off the bat, and all could go about their business of testing weapons with the U.S. looking to Asia after the WWII (building up their forces, pleasing steel, mining and other manufacturing to no end), which the U.S. soon did - two weapons were not tests, as is known (this brings up the evidence (check SOTT.net) that the U.S. then had its sights not on Hiroshima/Nagasaki, but north to Russia. If so, and suddenly some knowing that Russia too might potentially have developed nuclear weapons, was that why the U.S. switched back to Japan and then sent a message?). If it happened this way, they might easily and immediately, on both sides, have understood the words mutual assured destruction (MAD) that could and did carry a cold war for decades, closing now to a last quarter of a century. The secretive trick on both sides, would be in containing the how, who and why with methods of deniability (Rosenberg's, British and Soviet spy's et cetera to draw off attention?), otherwise they would go about the business of cold war that all of us today have lived under for all those years, and still do.

Of note, think on how many thousands worked on Manhattan (ramped up to 600,00), with little to no information leaks in the beginning at least.

This is a much different version of how Israel got their fissionable material, yet there, too, it seems to have been given over by the U.S. and spy's were mixed into the narrative, too.

Never exactly comfortable with the British double and triple spy gangs doing all their doings on their own, although there were the Oxford, Cambridge and Mi5 boys mucking around, as was known and told. There were also so many later stories and leaks told that seem to have sowed much confusion in the telling. Confusion was/is the name of their game.

As said, this is just a hypothesis over other avenues told as to how atomic materials and their plans went from A to B during the WWII. If true, it can never likely be fully known or allowed to be even acknowledged.
You are right in suggesting that this subject probably deserves a thread of its own. For what it is worth, my understanding is that the main Soviet agent in the Truman Whitehouse who arranged for the shipment of material to Russia that would assist the Russians in being able to build an atomic weapon was Harry Dexter White (real name Weissnovitz), a senior U.S. Treasury department official under Roosevelt and Truman. Quoting from Wikipedia:

White was a dedicated internationalist, and his energies were directed at continuing the Grand Alliance with the USSR and maintaining peace through trade. He believed that powerful, multilateral institutions could avoid the mistakes of the Treaty of Versailles and prevent another worldwide depression. As head of the independently funded Office of Monetary Research, White was able to hire staff without the normal civil service regulations or background enquiries. He probably was unaware that several of his hires were spies for the USSR.

I highly doubt that last point for Wikipedia also candidly mentions:

White was accused in 1948 of spying for the Soviet Union, which he adamantly denied. He was never a Communist party member, but he had frequent contacts with Soviet officials as part of his duties at the Treasury. Revelations about those contacts and about dubious activities of a few of his friends and colleagues, including through decoded and now declassified Soviet cables intercepted in the Venona Project, added to the suspicions surrounding him.

NSA cryptographers identified Harry Dexter White as the source denoted in the Verona decrypts at various times under the code names "Lawyer", "Richard", and "Jurist". Two years after his death, in a memorandum dated October 15, 1950, White was positively identified by the FBI, through evidence gathered by the Venona project, as a Soviet source, code named "Jurist".

If you are interested, the writer and researcher Dr. Joseph P Farrell has written two good books on the subject of Soviet penetration of the wartime White House called McCarthy, Monmouth and the Deep State and McCarthy, Marshall and the Other International. I appreciate that Farrell has been criticised on this Forum, but his books still contain very good source material.

It may be of interest too, that two of Joseph McCarthy's (a Republican Senator) keen supporters in the early days were none other than the future President John F Kennedy and his brother Bobby Kennedy (both Democrat Senators). JFK would even surreptitiously go to McCarthy's funeral. Another key man in McCarthy's anti-communist crusade was the lawyer, Roy Cohn. I mention this because years later Roy Cohn would have a strong influence on a young Donald Trump who, as President, would declare that he was going to clear the swamp. No doubt Cohn gave him a good picture of the swamp since he had been closely involved in sifting the evidence that was used at the McCarthy Congressional hearings, not all of which made the light of day.

Mossad

You should note that British MI6 played a role in helping to establish and train the fledgling CIA (which would subsequently be impacted by Gestapo infiltration - but that is another story). I would suggest that at one level, all these spying agencies have agents who are really working for the secret world government the C's have spoken of.

As I mentioned earlier, Lord Victor Rothschild was a high-level spy in his own right and may have been an important player in this wider NWO spy network. Moreover, just consider for a moment what the C's said about the Israeli Intelligence Service, the Mossad:
Session 17 August 2003:

A: Remember Carissas' story? It points to the source. Aided by 4D influences of course.

Q: (L) Wow, that rhymes! (S) So, is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

The Rothschild family in Britain are on record as claiming to have played an important, if not pivotal, role in establishing the modern state of Israel. Given Victor Rothschild's experience as a senior MI5 agent in WW2, it makes sense to me that he may have played a major part in setting up the Mossad when the Israeli state came into being in May 1948. That being said, you will find that the Rothschilds have operated their own intelligence service since the late 18th Century, so it is certainly in their DNA.

Hence, this makes me think again of the advice the Queen gave to Paul Burrell (Princes Diana's former butler) to be wary of dark forces operating within the British state. I think she said this because she was aware that her uncle, the Duke of Kent, had been murdered by those same forces.

Last edited:
Watching the "body language reaction" video from the Bombard lady of the King's accession, ole Mr. Chuckie looks to be in the same headspace as Pop Corn. Let's get the two of them together in one room for an extended interaction! Note the contrast in behavior between the king and Prince William

Back
Top Bottom