Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

First response I see under this tweet:
Seems possible.

"Likely made a prediction about the queen's death every day until it came true, then deleted the incorrect dates and made it public, to make it appear like a correct prediction"

So.. He/she post since January 2022 at least and then delete the incorrect tuits (tuit date Feb 04) ? How did he/she know that the queen would die this 2022 ?
Well, he/she has a lot of time, all I know about Twitter is how to send messages... ;-D everything is possible and more if people are looking for attention.

A recent video from Neil Oliver.

Neil Oliver is a wonderful broadcaster. What a lovely Scottish brogue he has, and he looks like a classic Gael too. If you can catch any of his documentaries on British history, and especially the Celts, they are well worth watching.

Isn't it one of those curiosities of history that the British Empire should be bookended by two Queens called Elizabeth. The first saw its inception and the second its demise.

Although Oliver waxes lyrical about Elizabeth and her famous address at Tilbury to the English forces fighting the Spanish Armada (the reality was in fact somewhat different to the way in which the Tudor propagandists painted the event), she was in fact a typical Tudor psychopath like her father before her. Of those 20,000 soldiers and sailors who fought for her, the bulk of those that died did not die in battle but from starvation and illness afterwards, as they were kept on board their ships and not paid, which led to widespread malnutrition and disease among the fleet. A grim statistic of the time records that over 7,000 English sailors died from diseases such as dysentery and typhus even though they had hardly left the comfort of English waters.​

And for those English sailors who did survive, they were poorly treated by the government of the day. Many were given only enough money for their journey home, with some receiving only part of the pay due to them. The commander of the English fleet Lord Howard of Effingham, was shocked by their treatment claiming that “I would rather have never a penny in the world, than they (his sailors) should lack…” He apparently used his own money to pay his men. At least he had a conscience.

I dare say that Queen Elizabeth II was far kinder and more empathic than her famous namesake.

You seem an expert on this subject. Can you tell me why this video at YouTube is now private? Is there a particular reason? What do you think?
I am sorry but I can't really help you here. YouTube does have all sorts of strange rules on posting videos. However, when they block a video, they normally give a reason why, such as the poster's account has expired, or it infringed YouTube's policies. In this case there was nothing controversial that I could see that might justify blocking it. The only other thing I can think of is that the video was clipped from a broadcaster's live feed and may therefore be an infringement of the broadcaster's copyright in the footage and they pressured YouTube into blocking it. Who knows?

BTW: The strange hats you were referring to would I guess be the helmets of the cavalry officers, which have those magnificent plumes. These cavalry soldiers are from the Household Cavalry, which is made up of the two most senior regiments of the British Army, the Lifeguards and the Blues and Royals (Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons). Their uniforms have changed little since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, although the metallic breastplates were added later. The Household Cavalry is part of the Household Division and is the King's official bodyguard. They are serving soldiers and when they are not doing ceremonial duty, they serve in armoured vehicles as a reconnaissance regiment.
1663284643661.png
Life Guards of the Household Cavalry mounting the guard at Horse Guard

1663284706729.png
Trooper of the Blues and Royals​

The other soldiers you may be referring to in their strange Medieval uniforms are the Yeomen of the Guard. The King's Body Guard of the Yeomen of the Guard is specifically a bodyguard of the British monarch and is the oldest British military corps still in existence. It was created by King Henry VII in 1485 after the Battle of Bosworth Field that was immortalised in Shakespeare's play Richard III (which includes the famous lines "My horse, my horse, my kingdom for a horse").

1663285434837.png
Yeomen of the Guard at the State Opening of Parliament
Finally, that leaves the soldiers in bearskin hats who are the members of the Guards Division, the famous redcoats, who are an elite infantry division comprising the five regiments of foot guards. The five regiments are: The Grenadier Guards, the Coldstream Guards, the Scots Guards, the Welsh Guards and the Irish Guards.

The five regiments of foot guards are most often seen in full dress uniform, comprising navy trousers, scarlet tunic and bearskin cap. From a distance they appear identical, but there are ways to distinguish between the regiments:​
  • The colour of the plume, and which side of the bearskin it is worn on
  • The spacing of the tunic buttons
  • The badge worn on the collar
  • The badge worn on the shoulder
RegimentPlumePlume colourButton spacingCollar badgeShoulder badge
Grenadier GuardsLeftWhiteSinglyGrenadeRoyal Cypher
Coldstream GuardsRightRedPairsGarter StarRose
Scots GuardsThreesThistleThistle Star
Irish GuardsRightBlueFoursShamrockSt Patrick Star
Welsh GuardsLeftWhite-Green-WhiteFivesLeekLeek

1663285858468.png
Above can be seen two officers and a Warrant Officer class I of the Irish Guards – in this image the blue plume can be seen on the right-hand side of the bearskin, the tunic buttons are grouped in fours, and the shamrock badge is on the collar.

My father served with the Irish Guards at the end of the Second World War but because of hostilities, he never got to wear the uniform shown above. His Guard detachment was inspected by the then Princess Elizabeth on one occasion. He was also on duty at the Queen's wedding to Prince Philip at Westminster Abbey in 1947, but by then he had transferred to the Royal Military Police.

I hope this helps.​

Hi, yes i saw a small snippet( a few seconds )of the meeting of Truss and the Queen. I believe the meeting occurred in Scotland as the Queen could not travel. She appeared in good spirit, but was very frail. She smiled warmly on the video. I had not noticed her hands then (only on the photograph). That is all i can report.

Thanks so much for posting that... :flowers: I was truly starting to feel like I was losing my marbles!

I am happy to stand corrected on this point and pleased for Forest Light's sanity. :-)
Thanks MJF, I ended up calling a friend to ask if she had seen the news footage... she said she had seen it but could not find it online either when she searched.

The King’s brother, the Duke of Kent, Prince George (see below), who was boyfriend to Sir Anthony Blunt and Noel Coward, and was actually arrested with Maurice Oldfield during the war when a policeman rounded up what he thought were 3 drunken street whores, only to find they were not just men, but among the HIGHEST in the land.
Ha ha, that was very funny! MJF, I'm wondering if you have one of those Matrix download ports in the back of your head like 'Neo' and at night you 'speed read' encyclopaedia's/biographies/the entire library catalogue/plus the internet in your sleep, because sheesh, you truly are a mine of information. I wish my brain worked like that.

In terms of the last public images of the Queen:
I'm interested to know why that footage is not available online anywhere that I can obviously see - You would think they would replay that scene repeatedly like they do everything else connected to the Queen's passing, and that people might genuinely want to see it, given that it is the 'last time' anyone apparently publicly saw the Queen before her passing.. Instead, we just see the ('staged'?) photos. I wonder if there was something in the video that upon closer scrutiny might have raised questions? It's all just a bit weird, this whole 'story' around when she passed on. @Joe mentioned there may possibly have been some sort of 'staging' going on, and I sure think that is possible.

I was astonished at how 'bright' the Queen looked at that meeting with Truss.
My thoughts wandered at the time, reflecting on this and other questions:

1) Had they given the Queen some pain relief medication before her meeting with Truss? She was positively beaming / quite radiant... I cannot imagine she would be that delighted to meet Truss.

2) In terms of her 'brightness' : as an alternative to being induced by medication, was her happiness 'natural', did she had some kind of levity occurring within her soul, some kind of deeper 'knowing' she was 'departing'?

3) Did she pass on some time ago and this has been hidden?

4) Had she been poisoned / had her health interfered with intentionally / or was the vax enough to affect her health directly?

5) Is the death date a 'marker' in 'The Great Reset'?

That might all sound a bit bonkers... I realise there is the chance that she just passed away, there's nothing weird, just a bunch of coincidences... but something keeps bugging me.

FWIW, I saw this today:

8 September is the 'birth date' observed for 'the Blessed Virgin Mary'
The Church, in keeping a solemn feast for the birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary, celebrates the dawning of the Redemption over the world when, after a long period of waiting, she who was to be the Mother of our Savior was born. The Blessed Virgin occupies a unique place in the history of salvation. Heaven rejoices at her birth. The Lord reserves for her the highest mission ever commended to any creature. The feast may have originated somewhere in Syria or Palestine in the beginning of the sixth century, when after the Council of Ephesus, the devotion to the Mother of God was greatly intensified, especially in Syria.

8 September 1997 - (25 Years ago) 'Time' Magazine features Diana, Princess of Wales commemorating her life.
(I tried to post the image but it was too big.)

At the very least, seems to be some interesting 'timing' going on with everything.

The bruise on the Queen’s right hand looked to me like the sort of bruise you get from a cannulae, so when I saw it I thought she had been given IV pain meds.
There might be something to that. The royal biographer, Lady Colin Campbell, is reported as saying that the Queen had some kind of bone cancer. Some articles also state that the biographer also announced the Queens death an hour and a half early.

Back
Top Bottom