Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

The Octopus

However, there was an earlier group of Middle Eastern dagger men, and this was the Jewish Siccari. This particular group, who may have numbered Judas Iscariot amongst their ranks, as well as the Assassins, could well have been the people the C's had in mind in the following exchanges from the transcripts:

Laura speaks of the Siccari in From Paul to Mark.

Missed it all today, all the ceremonies and speeches, caught the double rainbow above, and will keep with my memories of her and hope that things don't get irreversibly out of hand (wishful thinking aside).

To a lesser extent then our UK brethren, and not like our U.S. brethren, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary's face was on near every coin and dollar in my pocket for all of my life, on most every wall in school and official offices, so became 'indoctrinated' at an early age just out of nappies - all before knowing what the empire was and had been up to. :mad:

As for Elizabeth, she had a way with horses and many people. The monarchy and meddlers aside, both in and out of wigs, notwithstanding the Whigs, will miss the old girl.

A couple of photos to wish her well on her way (horses mostly, and boy could she change a tire):

1663648015685.jpeg
1663648053758.jpeg
1663648089684.jpeg

1663649001875.png
1663648155253.jpeg
With Reagan (who was also a horsemen) :lol:
1663648239841.jpeg
1663648334308.jpeg

Sweet transition and rest, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary.

Some bad news for king Charles III :
according to Gérard Fauré, nicknamed "the stars dealer" (of coke, mainly in Paris), who knows quite well the jet-set, several members of the royal family, including princes Charles and Andrew, were filmed during pedophiles acts in Morocco around 1972. Morocco king Hassan II blackmailed queen Elizabeth II with pictures...
Cf. this short article (in French) :

In this video (in French), he argues (and published in his second book) that prince (now king) Charles had pedophile relationships with 6 to 12 y. old children. And that he (Gérard Fauré) recently registered 2 interviews with Shaun Attwood, which will create a mega-scandal when aired. And he postulates that the former queen prefered death than facing this new scandal...

Last edited:
I didn't see the funeral.

People say that on her last journey from Scotland to London, Queen Elizabeth II's coffin was accompanied by a goat. Wonder why was there a goat at the Queen's funeral? She loved the goat? I thought her dogs were more important.

According to NYP

Battalion of the Royal Welsh, supported by the Band of the Royal Welsh, march with their mascot ahead of the proclamation ceremony for Britain’s King Charles at Cardiff Castle.

There are many videos on social networks that claim it is a satanic symbol. They have not bothered to investigate and find out that it is really a battalion mascot.

cabra.jpg

I saw this on FB yesterday about the Queen's grave at Windsor Castle -
A photograph is released today of the ledger stone now installed at the King George VI Memorial Chapel, following the interment of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.
The King George VI Memorial Chapel sits within the walls of St George’s Chapel, Windsor.
1664167373822.png

Amazing rumor-mongering show for lovers of Consortium-Gossip at the kitchen table!!

If you are a big fan of above this show is a Consortium-rumors Connoisseur's heaven!
In this video (in French), he argues (and published in his second book) that prince (now king) Charles had pedophile relationships with 6 to 12 y. old children. And that he (Gérard Fauré) recently registered 2 interviews with Shaun Attwood, which will create a mega-scandal when aired. And he postulates that the former queen prefered death than facing this new scandal..
I couldn't have guessed the dude was such a big deal.. :wow: As he has a pretty do-gooder, all-time happy, religious Christian face with shiny skin, living In Forever Bliss of The Lord's Love&Light...

Man, I had been wrong!! From the Georgia Le Carre thread, you know I can't resist Consortium Buzz, and Monseigneur Gonzalo Lira v2.0 - after his Ukrainian Secret Service interrogation, I call his new, Re-Invented Gonzalo Form v2.0. Anyway, he managed again to organize fantastic roundtables, of which he did a beautiful bunch recently. As I live and work totally alone, my emulation of a 'big family kitchen table' is downloading these shows (Sott Radio + Newsreal + Behind The Headlines + Truth Perspective, Questions and Answers with Ark I-II, etc.. etc..) and listening to them, while I work. Click on the red link at the top!

I didn't see the funeral.

People say that on her last journey from Scotland to London, Queen Elizabeth II's coffin was accompanied by a goat. Wonder why was there a goat at the Queen's funeral? She loved the goat? I thought her dogs were more important.

According to NYP

Battalion of the Royal Welsh, supported by the Band of the Royal Welsh, march with their mascot ahead of the proclamation ceremony for Britain’s King Charles at Cardiff Castle.

There are many videos on social networks that claim it is a satanic symbol. They have not bothered to investigate and find out that it is really a battalion mascot.

View attachment 64288
This goat is so beautiful!

Speculation - and one wonders if true, if the vax responsible:

King Charles III heartbeat away from death? Report claims doctors told Prince William to prepare
King Charles III may not live long enough to be officially crowned at a gala ceremony because he is secretly dying from a fatal heart condition, a new report claimed.

Sources told Globe Magazine, in its latest edition, that doctors instructed Prince William to stand by and be ready to assume the throne at any moment because King Charles III is a heartbeat away from death. The new monarch, as per the magazine, is ignoring the grim warnings and pushing hard to put his stamp on the monarchy after a lifetime of waiting in the wings to confront his destiny.

The publication claimed that "grief-stricken" King Charles III plunged into a gruelling, seven-day, 2,000-mile whirlwind tour of England, trying to show he was capable of taking over the throne following the demise of Queen Elizabeth II.

However, graphic snaps of King Charles III's swollen fingers, fondly called the "sausage fingers," renewed fears his health is on a dangerous downward spiral. Doctors, according to Globe, are warning the new monarch that he is on the brink of fatal cardiac arrest and apparently ignoring the danger signs.

King Charles III may not live long enough to be officially crowned at a gala ceremony because he is secretly dying from a fatal heart condition, a new report claimed.
Hmm... two weeks ago the following article appeared:

King Charles' favourite breakfast drink lowers cholesterol levels to keep heart healthy
His breakfast choices are said to positively impact longevity due to their anti- cancer and cholesterol lowering properties. According to leading nutritionist at Lifesum Signe Svanfeldt, his favourite hot drink is one “that boosts heart health and lowers blood pressure ". The monarch drinks Darjeeling tea and a small glass of fruit juice - and both drinks are hailed for a number of health reasons. “Darjeeling tea has many health benefits given its antioxidant, vitamin and polyphenol content, including lowering blood pressure, reducing inflammation and boosting heart health,” says Signe. King Charles loves drinking Darjeeling with honey and milk.
Preparing the masses for the impending news?

Doings in the Magic Kingdom-

The Feb. 8 document, first reported by the Orlando Sentinel, grants Disney “prior review and comment” over any changes made to properties in the district, formerly known as the Reedy Creek Improvement District and now known as the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District.

That document also states that the declaration shall be enforceable "in perpetuity" or, if that is deemed unenforceable, "until 21 years after the death of the last surviving descendants of King Charles III, King of England.” -NBC News

An article today from GB News suggesting that the Queen was not consulted by Prince Andrew over that notorious interview he gave over his association to Jeffrey Epstein.

It was apparently the Queen who first realised how bad it looked after reading a transcript of it. "Andrew received a tap on the shoulder by his security detail and they said, 'Sir, you might have to come with us."
"It was after the Queen had seen it, that it dawned on her before it dawned on him."
The article suggests the Queen understood how terrible the interview was long before prince Andrew did - I am not convinced he has the psychological makeup required to see how bad it looked…

Either classic sociopathy/psychopathy, completely unable to acknowledge his own wrongdoing or just too stupid to realise:

Maitlis added that Andrew gave a wave of bad answers during the interview and failed to "disassociate himself" from convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

She said: "Every time he’s given an opportunity to disassociate himself from Epstein... you wait for those sentences, you never hear them.

"So I’m thinking already this interview may not have been his best decision.

"It was just this tidal wave of bad answers."

Back
Top Bottom