Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

I am merely pointing out that it is known that the Royal House is worth something like £28 billion, they are swimming in money, and yet they can't even pay for their own funerals, all the while their subjects are struggling with the inflation and yet have to pay for both their own funerals and that of the Royals.

I have been following from here in Chile, by streaming the farewell of Queen Elizabeth II, from the Westminster Hall, to the mass in the Abbey, and the only thing I can say is I'm deeply moved by all the love and respect of her people, for all the values that she embodied.

Like everyone else, I hope that her transition to the Divine Kingdom and her meeting with her beloved Prince Philip allows her to rest and be happy as she deserves. 🙏

After a double rainbow appeared over Buckingham on the day Queen Elizabeth II died, a 2nd double rainbow has appeared in the sky next to Buckingham Palace at the time of the diplomatic reception:

Sorry to go off topic here, but the Miles Mathis stuff on rainbow optics is pretty good, or so I think. I'm no physicist, but I think his explanation makes more sense than the one I was taught in school.
This update paper has links to his earlier papers on rainbow optics for anyone interested. http://milesmathis.com/rain5.pdf

Today is a Bank Holiday intended as a 'day of mourning' and so people can watch the funeral. Most things are closed, but even so the roads are extraordinarily quiet. It does seem that people are watching the funeral, or maybe they don't feel right venturing out for whatever reason. Reminds me of lockdown, that's how quiet it is around here. I wonder if the rest of the country is similar.

Interesting that there was a reading from the book of Revelation during the final service. This truly is the end of an era, and I hope by William's time there is a gradual withdrawal of the Monarchy. Having said that, and I'm certainly not a Monarchist, but I thank the Queen for her service of duty for all these years. The UK is now, given our wretched political history, entering very uncertain waters. As others opined on another thread, Britain is slated for ultimate destruction because of this. We've been an open wound on the body politic for aeons now. Will we ever see a figure who can turn this ignominy around? I don't think so, the power is entrenched by this point.

Pockets will survive on earth, that's how the C's described future events. As aspiring polymaths here on the forum, it is our duty to stay as well informed as we can manage, receivership capability permitting. It's a sobering day in the UK, I've got very serious thoughts on my mind today. Our very future as a nation is at stake.

Est ce que les Cassiopéens ont dit quelque chose concernant la mort de Diana ?... Merci pour vos réponses...

Did the Cassiopaeans say anything about Diana's death?... Thank you for your answers...
I remember the Cs saying that her death, signified changes in the Timeline. Perhaps and how it has been mentioned in this thread, the Queen's death also means the end of an era.

Q: (L) Well, now wait a minute. In that particular list of items... Admittedly, that also includes something about, "Ukraine explosion". Well, what we have in Ukraine is not even an explosion, it's like a human explosion there. There are lots of associated bombs exploding and military type activity. But a singular Ukraine explosion, chemical or nuclear, did not occur.

A: Notice also in that possible timeline that Princess Diana was mentioned?

Q: (L) Yes, Princess Diana was mentioned as some kind of suicide attempt. But Princess Diana is dead, so what are you saying? Are we on a different timeline than the one that was involved in that collection of predictions?

A: Somewhat. Notice that what has happened in Ukraine is worse than a single explosion.

Q: (L) So Princess Diana died in 1997, before we talked about that spike. The predictions about Ukraine and all those other things came, what? In 1994? Several years earlier, I think. And you're saying that what was predicted in that string of predictions about Ukraine specifically was not as bad as what is actually happening now. And obviously, Princess Diana dying in that terrible car crash as she did then was a lot worse than her living on and maybe having a suicide attempt but getting counseling and living her life, her children not being left alone, and all that sort of thing. So, what appears to me to be what's going on is that we actually switched to a worse timeline because of something somebody did in 1996 or 1997?

(Pierre) Between the predictions and now.

(L) And are the predictions still similar?

A: Yes

I agree Slipnet, I’ve had this sense of foreboding for a while but more so since the queen passed. We’ve been in a steady decline for some time but something feels like it’s going to break pretty soon. Then who knows.
Really serious thoughts evoked by today. Charles' credentials are not good. I tend to think that the next 3 or 4 years are gonna be really testing. Interesting to note that Laura said in her recent video presentation that we're going to have a marker event in the next 2 years, 'cos things can't go on the way they have been for too much longer. We've been informed by the C's that the universe/DCM is in a process of "clearing house". This is my prime motivating factor in life now. Just stay as well informed and prepared as possible. We can't really do anything more than that. Liz Truss is going to be a car crash, she simply isn't well informed. I don't think things will develop in an evil way, more a display of stupidity. The real evil is behind the scenes, the permanent government I call them. The random yahoos we elect every 4/5 years are merely sales people, and very poor at it too. But I'll be ever watchful from now, 'cos incompetence in the here and now will have grave implications for the future.

Observing the congregation at St George's Chapel today I felt it was so apparent that nobody there could live up to the role of the Queen and her sense of faith and duty. Though the commentator did say that she preferred the company of those that put their self sacrifice and duty first.
Many of those singing the hymns - I noted Camilla was not singing? - could barely mean and carry out the words they were actually saying! Especially those who love weapons of mass destruction!
What was lovely but sad was seeing her pony Emma, and Corgis at the end of the procession. I am sure they sensed her.
The choir sang a Russian song, and the words were truly moving and very apt for the Queen to choose. I loved the irony that she most probably chose her hymns and service prior to the Russian Operation and as it was her choice at the time, they could not alter it :-)
Today I chose to spend my entire afternoon following the funeral procession from Westminster to Windsor, and I am so glad I did, as I felt it was a scene and Monarch that the world will never witness again.

If the UK converts back to Catholicism etc, then shame the Pontifex Maximus is not Julius Caesar again!
(Julius Caesar became pontifex in 73 BC and pontifex maximus in 63 BC).

Today is a Bank Holiday intended as a 'day of mourning' and so people can watch the funeral. Most things are closed, but even so the roads are extraordinarily quiet. It does seem that people are watching the funeral, or maybe they don't feel right venturing out for whatever reason. Reminds me of lockdown, that's how quiet it is around here. I wonder if the rest of the country is similar.
Roads were quiet round here too.

Been very quiet today here also. There is so much emotion around Queen Elizabeth's death it's touched many whether you like the royals or not. I think people realise on some level that a shift has taken place. They can sense it but of course time will tell what thissy mean. Unbelievable the earthquake in Mexico aswell. Hope the people there are as safe as possible.

Back
Top Bottom