Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

Est ce que les Cassiopéens ont dit quelque chose concernant la mort de Diana ?... Merci pour vos réponses...

Did the Cassiopaeans say anything about Diana's death?... Thank you for your answers...

You would think they would replay that scene repeatedly like they do everything else connected to the Queen's passing, and that people might genuinely want to see it, given that it is the 'last time' anyone apparently publicly saw the Queen before her passing.. Instead, we just see the ('staged'?) photos.
Maybe they want to, that people remember her not so fragile or old. She is so different from the Queen we used to see, in these picture of the meeting with the crazy Truss, and on the video, I assume.

Session 6 september 1997
Here's what was in the session about Princess Diana:
Q: We would like to know if there is any significance to the fact that Mother Theresa and Princess Diana both died within a week of each other?

A: Vague.

Q: Why didn't you tell us that Princess Diana was going to get killed in an auto accident? That's pretty big news!

A: You would not have benefitted, and, besides, it was not predetermined. Just one possible future.

Q: Why was this particular future the one that manifested?

A: Because it was chosen.

Q: Why?

A: No escape any other way.

Q: For who?

A: Diana.

Q: Escape from what or who?

A: Judgement.

Q: Judgement by whom?

A: You pick. She was damned if she did and damned if she did not.

Q: (T) Let me ask: is she dead?

A: Yes.

Q: Was there any factor involved in her death that could be connected to any secret groups on the planet that wish to bring down the monarchy?

A: No.

Q: So, this wasn't part of a plot to bring down the monarchy?

A: Soul mates.

Q: She and Dodi were soul mates?

Q: And they decided to leave together...

A: Yes, at another level.

Q: Is there any special significance to the fact that they were soul mates?

A: No, only way out, and valuable lessons learned by everyone else.

Q: So, this was a gift?

A: And STO. And the same with Mother Theresa who waited for the proper timing, so that others would notice what you did.

Q: (T) Well, things usually happen in threes... who is next?

A: “Usually threes” is an old wives tale.

Q: So, from one perspective, the death of the Princess is nothing more than a tragic accident?

A: We did not say that.

Q: So, she chose this because it was the only way out... (T) Was she helped along? Was there more to it than choosing the time and the way?

A: There always is.

Q: Can you list some of the other factors involved?

A: Lessons, that is all there is!!

Q: (T) Was she murdered?

A: Would murderer agree to be crushed to death?? What future is there in that line of work?

Q: Well, there are some Middle Easterners who think there is a LOT of future in that line of work... suicide bombers and so forth as well as persons programmed to do that sort of thing... Was anybody or any other thing behind this?

Q: Was the driver drunk?

Q: (AH) Would she like to tell us something?

A: Statement as such would not benefit this work.

Q: Did Dodi give Diana the purported ring as an engagement ring?

A: Yes, but that is incidental to the "bigger picture."

Q: What IS the bigger picture?

A: STO.

Q: You are saying that this was an STO act? (T) That's what they said...

Q: That's not what they said. They said that this act would make others realize what they did and would start thinking about STO.

Q: Are you saying that this was done by Diana as a service to others?

A: Part.

Q: I get the feeling that there is something we are not getting here...

A: Maybe we are waiting for you to figure it out on your own!

Q: When I read the article by Rupert Cornwell and there was a paragraph that was identical to what I had written on the original web-page, and then he made the remark about the circle of daggers surrounding Prince Charles, that he was in the center of a circle of sharp daggers... that struck me as a rather bizarre thing to say. With all the theories going around about the various families and bloodlines killing each other off from time to time... and this is connected with all this other underground business, CIA, KGB, God knows what else... Is the way the press plays the event a capitalizing on a circumstance on behalf of such conspiratorial groups?

A: If so, that is nothing new.

Q: Was this Cornwell saying in this article that the "dagger men" are gathered around Charles and that they are going to use this event to bring him down?

Q: (T) Were the deaths, in addition to generating feelings of STO, also to speed up the process of the changing of the systems, the entering the new realms...

A: Close.

Q: There is still something we are not getting. And, they are waiting for me to figure it out - okay. But, give me a clue!

A: You will do so when it is appropriate.

Thanks so much for posting that... :flowers: I was truly starting to feel like I was losing my marbles!

Thanks MJF, I ended up calling a friend to ask if she had seen the news footage... she said she had seen it but could not find it online either when she searched.

Ha ha, that was very funny! MJF, I'm wondering if you have one of those Matrix download ports in the back of your head like 'Neo' and at night you 'speed read' encyclopaedia's/biographies/the entire library catalogue/plus the internet in your sleep, because sheesh, you truly are a mine of information. I wish my brain worked like that.

In terms of the last public images of the Queen:
I'm interested to know why that footage is not available online anywhere that I can obviously see - You would think they would replay that scene repeatedly like they do everything else connected to the Queen's passing, and that people might genuinely want to see it, given that it is the 'last time' anyone apparently publicly saw the Queen before her passing.. Instead, we just see the ('staged'?) photos. I wonder if there was something in the video that upon closer scrutiny might have raised questions? It's all just a bit weird, this whole 'story' around when she passed on. @Joe mentioned there may possibly have been some sort of 'staging' going on, and I sure think that is possible.

I was astonished at how 'bright' the Queen looked at that meeting with Truss.
My thoughts wandered at the time, reflecting on this and other questions:

1) Had they given the Queen some pain relief medication before her meeting with Truss? She was positively beaming / quite radiant... I cannot imagine she would be that delighted to meet Truss.

2) In terms of her 'brightness' : as an alternative to being induced by medication, was her happiness 'natural', did she had some kind of levity occurring within her soul, some kind of deeper 'knowing' she was 'departing'?

3) Did she pass on some time ago and this has been hidden?

4) Had she been poisoned / had her health interfered with intentionally / or was the vax enough to affect her health directly?

5) Is the death date a 'marker' in 'The Great Reset'?

That might all sound a bit bonkers... I realise there is the chance that she just passed away, there's nothing weird, just a bunch of coincidences... but something keeps bugging me.

FWIW, I saw this today:

8 September is the 'birth date' observed for 'the Blessed Virgin Mary'
The Church, in keeping a solemn feast for the birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary, celebrates the dawning of the Redemption over the world when, after a long period of waiting, she who was to be the Mother of our Savior was born. The Blessed Virgin occupies a unique place in the history of salvation. Heaven rejoices at her birth. The Lord reserves for her the highest mission ever commended to any creature. The feast may have originated somewhere in Syria or Palestine in the beginning of the sixth century, when after the Council of Ephesus, the devotion to the Mother of God was greatly intensified, especially in Syria.

8 September 1997 - (25 Years ago) 'Time' Magazine features Diana, Princess of Wales commemorating her life.
(I tried to post the image but it was too big.)

At the very least, seems to be some interesting 'timing' going on with everything.
MJF, I'm wondering if you have one of those Matrix download ports in the back of your head like 'Neo' and at night you 'speed read' encyclopaedia's/biographies/the entire library catalogue/plus the internet in your sleep, because sheesh, you truly are a mine of information. I wish my brain worked like that.

If only! I actually envy Laura because she has an eidetic or photographic memory whereas mine is far more volatile and sporadic in its operation. However, I have read a massive amount of material down the years on these subjects and every so often things come back to mind and jog my memory. Moreover, what I can't recall, my twin brother often remembers for me. We network every day as we have always done. Indeed, I mention this because of your reference above to 8th September as the birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

By coincidence, my bother sent me the following link last night to some grim prophecies made about England after the death of the Queen by the French Breton mystic and stigmatist Marie Julie-Jahenny - see:

Looking at the comments section on that video I noticed that one viewer had made the same connection as you did:
Carmel Herbert

Carmel Herbert

1 day ago
Thank you for leading me to this prophecy today, I have been praying that one day The Church of England would unite again to the one true Catholic and Apostolic Church. Hopefully it will happen in my lifetime but possibly not. Queen Elizabeth passed away 8th September (England time) this was Our Blessed Mother Mary's birthday, know [sic] coincidence I feel as Heaven often uses dates. Today is Our Lady of Sorrows Feast Day 15th September which is Prince Harry's birthday maybe no coincidence either.

Jahenny's prophecies are mainly about France, and she predicted, inter alia, the future restoration of the French monarchy through the figure of the Great Monarch or the 'Great Henri'. She also predicted (like another great French saint, the Cure of Ars) that England would eventually return to the Catholic faith. This prospect is very intriguing when you consider English history, particularly the Reformation, the English Civil Wars and the overthrow of the Stuart kings, as already touched upon in this thread, which revolved for a large part around religion. The Stuart kings (not queens) were always suspected by the Protestant establishment of harbouring Catholic or 'papist' sympathies and leanings. Although this was less true of James I (whose mother Mary Queen of Scots, a French Queen Consort, had been an ardent Catholic and strongly anti-Protestant), it was certainly true of his son Charles I and his grandsons who became king after him, the last of which would convert to Catholicism before he became king through the influence of his French Catholic mother, Queen Henrietta Marie.

I appreciate that as an Australian you may nominally be an Anglican (apologies if I am mistaken on this) but you should be aware that there have been seismic changes within the Anglican communion in recent years. The Anglican Church has been a broad church allowing for several forms of worship within its ranks. Thus, it has represented a typical English compromise so that you have within it a strongly Protestant wing (the low church and the fundamentalists - sometimes derogatively referred to as 'happy clappies') and then a more Catholic wing, which is usually called Anglo-Catholic (often irreverently named as the 'smells and bells' brigade). There are even Anglican monasteries and convents, which is ironic given the dissolution of all the monasteries and convents at the Reformation. BTW: Although Westminster Abbey, where the Queen's funeral is due to take place, is commonly called an abbey, there is no monastic community there. It is in fact officially known as a royal peculiar, which is a church subject to the direct jurisdiction of the monarch. I understand though that the Catholic Benedictines in England, still appoint titular abbots over their former Benedictine abbeys/cathedrals, presumably awaiting the day when they may revert back to their ownership.

The Queen herself was, in essence, a low church Protestant who married a man who was Greek Orthodox and therefore, more used to greater ritual and pomp in the church services he attended. His father, and perhaps his grandmother Princess Alice (who became an Orthodox nun - see picture below) too, may have influenced King Charlles's religious outlook, since when he was younger, he did explore Catholic monasticism (visiting the French traditionalist Benedictine Abbey of Le Barroux for example, see: Le Barroux Abbey - Wikipedia) and he is also a member and royal patron of the Society of the Friends of Mount Athos (see: Friends of Mount Athos - Wikipedia). I do not know what Prince William's outlook on religion is, if he has one at all. I am aware that at one stage his mother Princess Diana flirted with becoming a Catholic - her mother Frances Ruth Shand Kydd did in fact convert to Catholicism in later life. However, at that time the prospect of the royal princes' mother converting to Rome would have negatively impacted on the Royal Family.

1663340099896.png
Princess Alice of Battenberg​

I mentioned earlier the great changes that have occurred within the Anglican Church during the Queen's reign. These included the virtual abandonment of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer in favour of a more modern worded liturgy called 'Common Worship', the ordination of women vicars and finally the consecration of female bishops (the first was consecrated in 2015). These changes were too much for many Anglo-Catholics* and resulted in large numbers of them leaving the Anglican Church to join the Catholic Church. Indeed, in the mid-1990s, nearly 800 Anglican priests walked out over the ordination of women. See: To Anglo Catholics: Come Home to Rome! | Fr. Dwight Longenecker

*The modern Anglo-Catholic movement began with the Oxford Movement in the Victorian era, sometimes termed "Tractarianism". In the early 19th century, various factors caused misgivings among English church people, including the decline of church life and the spread of unconventional practices in the Church of England. Perhaps the most well-known figure in the Oxford Movement was Saint Cardinal John Henry Newman.

The reality today is that the Anglican Church is in terminal decline with less than one million weekly attendees. Only 2% of the total population of England (circa 57 million) are regular worshippers in what had been the majority faith a century ago. Even the bishops of the Church of England themselves say their congregations are quite literally dying off. See below a typical article explaining why traditionalist Anglicans felt they had to abandon the church.

Hence, this is the current state of the church King Charles III has now become the Supreme Governor of. Whether he can do anything to arrest this decline, only time will tell.​

Here's what was in the session about Princess Diana:
The reference to the "dagger men" in that session and Rupert Cornwell's "circle of daggers surrounding Prince Charles" does intrigue me. On this thread, I have already mentioned the connections between the House of Hanover and the House of Rothschild and King Charles's links with the Bilderberg Group, which represents a front of the New World Order. I also pointed out that Victor Rothschild was an MI5 intelligence agent during WW2 and may have played a part, as a 'dagger man', in the killing of Prince George, the Queen's uncle. The C's also suggested that the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, were the brainchild of the Rothschilds, who can also be said to be modern dagger men, given their role in countless assassinations that have taken place all around the world in recent times. See: List of Mossad operations - Wikipedia and these are the ones known about.

I understand that King Charles, unlike his grandfather King George VI, his father Prince Philip and bother Prince Andrew, has never been a Freemason. Although the Freemasons do not tend to use a dagger as a masonic symbol, their Knight Templar progenitors in Scotland certainly did. Andrew Sinclair in his research into his family discovered numerous Knight Templar gravestones that had carvings of dirks (a Scottish dagger) on them. For those not aware, the Knights Templar had strong links with the Middle Eastern secret brotherhood the Assassins, who often used daggers to kill their victims. Whether there is any symbolic connection here, I don't know but it is certainly known that at times the Templars and the Assassins worked closely together in the Middle East. As Sinclair states:

"The Assassins found the Templars to be willing allies in the disintegration of the Sunni rulers of Syria and other Arab states, as well as converts to some of the secrets of their organisation and doctrines."

The Octopus

However, there was an earlier group of Middle Eastern dagger men, and this was the Jewish Siccari. This particular group, who may have numbered Judas Iscariot amongst their ranks, as well as the Assassins, could well have been the people the C's had in mind in the following exchanges from the transcripts:

Session 12 July 1997:
Q: What was the Eleusian mystery? Is this what we are supposed to be tracking back to? I mean, this is sort of where I have ended up.

A: One leg of the table.

Q: Okay, what is this P-S related to that appears on the stone slab from the Rennes le Chateau churchyard? Everybody is talking about the "Priory of Sion." But, what does this P-S mean? Is that it?

A: Look into ancient tongues...

Q: Ancient tongues? Get me a little closer to it!

A: Swords, daggers pierce...

Q: Is this P-S something about "Percy?" Swords, daggers, pierce... Damascus? Damascus steel?

MJF: The Assassins were strongly connected to Damascus - the name of the city even giving rise to a famous steel - Damascus steel, which was the forged steel of the blades of swords smithed in the Near East from ingots of Wootz steel. These swords are characterized by distinctive patterns of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water, sometimes in a "ladder" or "rose" pattern (which are significant symbols in Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism). See:Damascus steel - Wikipedia.

A: Search for learning.

Q: Okay. Now, I have got this "Et in Arcadia ego" rearranged to "Tiena arca Ida geo." Am I onto something here, or am I nowhere near it?

A: Close
[MJF: or “I Tego Arcana Dei”Begone! I conceal the secrets of God.]

Q: And we have the Rho-Chi for Rosy Cross, and we have the Ida, which is Tejeda on Tenerife, and we have the REDDIS, which I am interpreting as Rhedae, or Rhea, which is another name for Ceres or Demeter, and REGIS as Dionysus, one being the earth and the other being the spirit, and the CELLIS being the feminine principle, and the Arcis being the masculine principle... and then we have this Prae-cum which is above the spider image. Why is the arrow pointing from the P-S down to the spider? What is the spider?

A: You know of the spider!
[MJF: This is a reference to the Rosicrucians - see below the extract from the session dated 4 October 1997 for more.]

Q: Well, yes, but I know what I know, but I don't know if I am getting anywhere!

A: You will when you connect "the dots."

Q: Connect the dots... My God! Swords, daggers.... I GET IT!

A: It is the "destiny!"

Q: Yeah! I just got the image of the "Piercing of the spider," rather like pinning it to a piece of paper as a specimen where it can no longer spin its web and entrap!!!

MJF: However, the spider may in fact have been an octopus, when you look more closely at the Blanchefort tombstone. Apparently, the symbolism of the octopus dates back to the times of Atlantis. Whilst researching the Rennes-le-Chateau mystery for the Alton Towers thread, I found that the writer Robert Baird in his insightful article on Alpha Galates and Pierre Plantard had this to say about the ‘octopus’ symbol:

“The 'octopus' of a hierarchy that has played both ends against the middle since the time of the Hyksos in Egypt or before that is always coming up with new names”.

Tracy R. Twyman in her article 'Hidden Secrets of the Blanchefort Tombstone and the Sauniere Parchments' had this to say about the octopus' symbol:

Thus, the statement being made here is "Return to (or Restore) the Cave of the Royal Ark." The words at the bottom of the stone, "Prae-Cum", imply the notion of "before time", or "the time before", indicating the Golden Age. The octopus symbol below it, as we have learned from the Priory of Sion itself, represents "the primitive solar religion of Atlantis" - that was the primeval religious tradition that defined the Golden Age.

1663356054008.png
The Blanchefort Tombstone​

The James Bond author, Ian Fleming, who was a WW2 British Intelligence agent working for MI6, a man who had more than a passing acquaintance with the occult and knew and had dealings with the famed British occultist Aleister Crowley (N.B. Fleming was also mixed up in the Rudolf Hess affair) adopted the symbol of the octopus for his worldwide crime organisation SPECTRE, which featured in his James Bond novels. When you consider that Fleming's fictitious agent James Bond is licensed to kill the enemies of the British state, he can therefore be said to be a modern version of a 'dagger man'. Did Fleming know something when he chose the symbol of the octopus for his fictional crime network SPECTRE?

I also commented on that thread on a real criminal network that was referred to in an article called 'Hunting the Octopus', which asked the question whether the journalist Danny Casolaro had uncovered a vast global conspiracy called the Octopus? See: Danny Casolaro: Hunting the Octopus.

Danny Casolaro was found dead in a hotel bathtub at the Sheraton hotel in August 1991 — the official verdict was suicide. At the time of his death, he was investigating a sprawling criminal conspiracy he labelled ‘The Octopus’. The cause of Casolaro’s death itself was disputed, with many authors and investigators regarding the suicide verdict with scepticism, leading to suspicions that Casolaro was silenced because of what he had discovered about The Octopus. Had Casolaro stumbled upon a vast criminal conspiracy?
Casolaro’s starting point for his investigation was a real criminal case — a wide-ranging Washington scandal involving allegations that the US Government had stolen software company Inslaw’s PROMIS program and added illegal back doors in order to spy on foreign governments.

Casolaro called his conspiracy ‘Octopus’ for a reason, as he followed the trail from PROMIS to reveal a much larger story, one that encompassed such seemingly disparate events as the October surprise, the collapse of the bank BBCI and the illegal drugs and arms trade — all orchestrated by a secret cabal of global elites.

Whilst the full extent of Casolaro’s Octopus is in dispute, it is based on several real events.

The writer Joseph Farrell also picked up on the links between PROMIS and the late mogul Robert Maxwell and his links to Jeffrey Epstein (both of whom died in mysterious circumstances). See MAXWELL, EPSTEIN, AND PROMIS.... Quoting Farrell:

"But now the appearance of Robert Maxwell in the narrative, as being perhaps one of the agents who helped disseminate the program, is intriguing to say the least, for Maxwell is, of course, connected to the Epstein affair. So, the question is, why would PROMIS be connected to Epstein, and here's where my daily High-Octane Speculation comes in, for I can think of at least two reasons: (1) it was used to maintain and update the "database" of whatever control files as may have been gathered in connection to Epstein's alleged network of human trafficking, and (2) it was used to track the actual member-victims of that network. It would, and could, be used to track the "merchandise" of a global human trafficking network. If that speculation is correct, then it implies that this network is much larger than people suppose if it requires such software, and the possible presence of such software also means that one cannot run the network without the active participation of intelligence agencies."

Of course, since Farrell's article was written in August 2019, Epstein has been found dead in his prison cell (supposedly having committed suicide) and his confederate in crime, Ghislaine Maxwell (Robert Maxwell's daughter), is currently sitting behind bars after being sentenced to a long prison term for her involvement in procuring minors for sexual acts.​

For more on this see: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Session 6 September 1997:

Q: Okay, change gears: I read the other day that the word "Iscariot" means "from Sikarios," and this connects the Jesus story directly to my Paran Sikarios... the Percys, piercing, PS, etc. Could you comment on the fact that Judas Iscariot was "from Sikarios." Was he a member of the Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, a dagger man?

A: You are not to be told some things yet, because of your tendency to share before realizing the ramifications it can bring to your doorstep.

Session 4 October 1997:

Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a 'pact' made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called 'Rosteem,' and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians. In the book 'The Orion Mystery,' it talks about the fact that Giza was formerly known as RosTau, which is 'Rose Cross.' Essentially, I would like to understand the symbology of the Rose affixed to the Cross. It seems to me that the imagery of Jesus nailed to the Cross is actually the Rose affixed to the Cross. How does Jesus relate to the Rose?

A: No, it is from the Rose arose the Cross.
[MJF: In my view the rose may represent the Holy Grail, but Andrew Sinclair also points out that in medieval Scotland the emblem of the rose represented the Blessed Virgin Mary from whose body Jesus was born, who in the Christian tradition would die on the cross - hence the cross on this view can be seen to arise from the rose.]

Q: Oh.... I see...

[....]

Q: In the same vein, I have noticed that there are two classes of arachnids. There are scorpions and there are spiders. The zodiac was changed by taking the pincers away from the Scorpion and creating out of them the sign of Libra. This image was one of a woman holding a balance scales, usually blindfolded. This was done within recorded history but was probably formalized through the occult traditions of Kaballa. Now, in trying to figure out who has on what colour hat, if there is such a thing, I have come to a tentative conclusion that the spider, or spinner of webs, is the Rosicrucian encampment, and that the Scorpion represents the seeker of wisdom... because, in fact, the word for Scorpio comes from the same root as that which means to pierce or unveil. Therefore, the Scorpion is also Perseus, per Ziu, or 'for God.' And the Rosicrucians are the 'other,' so to speak. Can you elaborate on this for me? Or comment?

A: What a tangled web we spin, when we must not let you in.

Q: So, the Rose is the Spider?

A: Different objective.

The Sicarri

So, who were the Sicarii or dagger men. Quoting from Wikipedia:

Sicarii (Hebrew: סיקריים siqariyim) were a splinter group of the Jewish Zealots who, in the decades preceding Jerusalem's destruction in 70 A.D., strongly opposed the Roman occupation of Judea and attempted to expel them and their sympathizers from the area. The Sicarii carried sicae, or small daggers, concealed in their cloaks. At public gatherings, they pulled out these daggers to attack Romans and alleged Roman sympathisers alike, blending into the crowd after the deed to escape detection.

The Sicarii are regarded as one of the earliest known organised assassination units of cloak and daggers, predating the Islamic (Shiite and Ismaili sect) Hashishin and Japanese Ninja by centuries. The derived Spanish term sicario is used in contemporary Latin America to describe a hitman.

In his writings, Josephus differentiates between the Sicarii and the Zealots. Until the Jewish revolt in 66 A.D. against Roman rule, the Zealots were demonstrators against the Roman government. The Sicarii, however, were violent from the beginning. To go even further, they were so inclined to violence, that they would not hesitate to harm or kill their own countrymen if they thought it would further their ultimate goal of Jewish independence. This would ultimately be their undoing.

The activities of this group would even cast a shadow over Saint Paul, for when he was being interrogated by a Roman government official after a riot had broken out in Jerusalem he was asked if he was a Sicarii leader: “Aren’t you the Egyptian who led a rebellion some time ago and took 4,000 members of the Assassins out into the desert?”

I have even pondered whether the Sicarii may have had links with the Assassins or Hashishin. Although nominally Islamic, there is good reason to believe that the existence of the Assassins (a secret brotherhood) long pre-dated the Islamic conquest of the Middle East. Could some members of the Sicarii have survived and regrouped, converting to Islam only to avoid suppression?​

For more see Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

The Seven Dolors of Mary

Coming back to the theme of the Blessed Virgin Mary ("BVM") and the heart, which, as I explained above, was used by the Knight Templar to symbolise the BVM (although this may have been a cloak for the Holy Grail), there is Catholic iconography that joins this theme and that of 'daggers piercing' together in the statue commonly known as the Seven Dolors (Sorrows) of Mary (thanks to another Forum member for spotting this):​

1663358296533.png

The image of a dagger or small sword through the Immaculate Heart of Mary stems from the prophecy of Simeon in the Gospel of Luke where the aged Simeon warns the Blessed Virgin Mary that one day this child (Jesus) will cause her heart to be pierced with a sword.

"Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, ‘Behold, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed- and a sword will pierce your soul too — so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare."

However, you will note there are seven daggers. I just wonder whether there is any link here with the Court of Seven the C's spoke of in the Session dated 26 July 1997:

Q: What is the meaning of 'The Widow's Son?' The implication? [MJF: Christ was also a widow's son]

A: Stalks path of wisdom incarnate.

Q: Why is this described as a Widow's son? This was the appellation of Perceval...

A: Perceval was knighted in the court of seven.

Q: The court of seven what?

A: Swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden.

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.

King Charles and the Dagger Men

Finally returning to the theme of Prince Charles and the Dagger men, I explored on the Alton Towers thread, the putative links between MI5 and the occult and had this to say:

Aleister Crowley, Ian Fleming, Dennis Wheatley, Rudolph Hess and Wild Bill" Donovan

As I pointed out in another post, some researchers have observed that there seems to have been a secret occult war being fought between Churchill, Hitler and Roosevelt, the last two war leaders being high ranking Freemasons (Churchill was also an invested Druid). This dark side to these war leaders can be demonstrated by a story I was told as a young man about a butler to the Cabinet at No.10 Downing Street in London during WW2. He had gone down to Leeds Castle in Kent for a Cabinet meeting, which Churchill as Prime Minister was presiding over. Whilst getting everything ready, he happened to pass a room from which he heard low chanting in Latin coming. He briefly glanced in at the room to discover it was in semi-darkness but was occupied by Churchill and some of his Cabinet ministers who seemed to be conducting some sort of ceremony, possibly a black mass. He was noticed and subsequently arrested as a possible spy. However, he was eventually released on the basis that he would never speak about the matter to anyone again. This tale was told to me by an elderly man who had worked for the British Diplomatic Corp and had heard the story first hand from the butler, who evidently didn't keep his promise.

Obviously, I can't vouch for the story's veracity but, if true, it does not really surprise me since Churchill clearly had an interest in occult matters (why become a Druid otherwise) and may have even employed the services of Aleister Crowley, who was associated with a variety of figures in Britain's intelligence community at the time, including Dennis Wheatley, Roald Dahl, Ian Fleming, and Maxwell Knight. Biographers Richard B. Spence and Tobias Churton have suggested that Crowley was co-opted as a spy for the British secret services. But it is his possible links to the Rudolf Hess mystery that really intrigue me here, given Hess's links to the Thule Society (which could have been a German Rosicrucian front organisation). Here is an article that takes a look at that story and seeks to show the pivotal involvement of the James Bond author Fleming and the occult thriller writer Wheatley in the affair: See ARCHONS, OVERLORDS & MAGICK: Occult MI6, British Intelligence and Black Magician Aleister Crowley

“…The links become clear: Wheatley, Knight and Ian Fleming were the chief architects of the ruse to co-opt Crowley for the purpose of luring Nazi Rudolph Hess to parachute into Scotland."
Wheatley worked for British Intelligence and was introduced to notorious occultist and black magician Aleister Crowley, stating:
The fact that I had read extensively about ancient religions gave me some useful background, but I required up-to-date information about occult circles in this country. My friend, Tom Driburg, who then lived in a mews flat just behind us in Queen’s Gate, proved most helpful. He introduced me to Aleister Crowley, the Reverend Montague Summers and Rollo Ahmed. (The Time Has Come: The Memoirs of Dennis Wheatley (Vol 3) 1919-1977: Drink and Ink, p. 131.)
Fleming scholar Craig Cabell comments on this fantastical story:
SOE and NID were closely associated with each other at the time of Hess’ flight and Fleming would have learned very quickly about Hess (because he saw much intelligence from various sources). We know for certain that Fleming tracked down Aleister Crowley for advice concerning Hess’s interrogation, which prompted Crowley to write to the DNI. But why would Fleming do that? Crowley had been dubbed the wickedest man in the world, a master of the Black Mass, who once apparently summoned Pan and was left a jibbering wreck. Although still a master of the Occult and Astrology during the Second World War, Crowley was more content to write propaganda poems than summoning up ancient demons; bit he did write to Godfrey, the sealed letter covered in occultist symbols.
The letter read:
“Sir:

If it is true that Herr Hess is much influenced by astrology and magick, my services might be of use to the Department in case he should not be willing to do what you wish. I have the honour to be, sir,
Your obedient Servant,

Aleister Crowley (Ian Fleming’s Secret War, pg. 46)

Author Peter Levenda comments on this association as well, in his Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement with the Occult:

His [Crowley’s] utility to MI5 during his Berlin days, when he spied on German communists, was not forgotten. Further, he had been cultivated by Dennis Wheatley, who found the occult fascinating…Knight was the prototype for Ian Fleming’s character “M”: The intelligence chief whom we always see in the movies giving Sean Connery or Roger Moore his dangerous, “license to kill” assignment. What is not generally known is that “M” was also introduced to Aleister Crowley – by Dennis Wheatley – and was quite friendly with the Magus….here is Maxwell Knight, “M” after all, accepting a kind of occult initiation from Aleister Crowley and becoming his pupil! Himmler was obsessed by the idea that British Intelligence was a Rosicrucian Order and that occult adepts were in charge of MI5. How would he have reacted if he had known the formidable Maxwell Knight, head of Department B5(b), the countersubversion section of MI5, was a disciple of Aleister Crowley? And that Dennis Wheatley – he of the occult novels favoured by Goering – was also a student of Crowley’s and simultaneously working for Churchill’s planning staff? (pg. 231-3. See also For Your Eyes Only: Ian Fleming and James Bond by Ben MacIntyre, pg. 88)
Strange that Himmler thought British Intelligence was a Rosicrucian Order and occult adepts ran MI5 (Britain's equivalent of the FBI). Should we really be surprised though when one of the founders of British Intelligence was Sir Francis Bacon (a possible Rosicrucian Grand Master) and John Dee, who had been an Elizabethan spy and code master. The preponderance of famous British authors and writers working for British Intelligence should tell us something. And how about that intelligence operations room dedicated to the Rennes-le-Chateau area and the Grail mystery. As to the CIA:

Cabell continues:

It was May 25 1941 wen Fleming and Godfrey stepped off the flying boat at LaGuardia, New York. They were there to observe U.S. port security alongside William Stephenson’s British Security Coordination (BSC), who worked out of New York. There was of course more to the trip than that. The gentleman form the NID were overtly there to assist Stephenson in developing a security sector in America that would benefit both US and UK interests. Godfrey was keen to make William Donovan head of the new security force. Donovan was senior partner in a law firm but during the Great War he had worked as a private intelligence gatherer for J.P. Morgan, so he was a known, albeit unused, officer. Fleming had tried to coax Donovan into Operation Goldeneye, but Godfrey had him personally marked for the U.S. (pg. 53).
Donovan was helped to prepare his submissions to Roosevelt by Stephenson and the SIS officers attached to his staff. Two senior British Intelligence officers, Admiral John Godfrey and his personal assistant, Lieutenant Commander Ian Fleming (later of James Bond fame), crossed the Atlantic to work on the campaign…There is no doubt what the British were hoping to achieve, as the reports that Stephenson sent to Menzies make clear. He wrote that, at first, Donovan was not at all certain he wanted the job of directing ‘the new agency we envisage’ (emphasis added). When Donovan’s appointment was announced, Stephenson wrote that Donovan was accusing him of having intrigued and driven him into the job. Stephenson then expressed his relief that ‘our’ man was in a position of such importance to ‘our’ efforts. Major Desmond Morton of the Industrial Intelligence Center was even blunter: ‘…to all intents and purposes US security is being run for them at the president’s request by the British. It is of course essential that this fact should not be known in view of the furious uproar it would cause if known to the isolationists. (pg. 217-8)
For those not aware, Donovan is William Joseph "Wild Bill" Donovan, head of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the precursor to the Bureau of Intelligence and Research and the Central Intelligence Agency, during World War II. He is regarded as the founding father of the CIA. William J. Donovan - Wikipedia

"Nevertheless, Donovan began to lay the groundwork for a centralized intelligence program. It was he who organized the COI's New York headquarters in Room 3603 of Rockefeller Center in October 1941 and asked Allen Dulles to head it; the offices Dulles took were on the floor immediately above the location of the operations of Britain's MI6."

Is it small wonder then that British Intelligence may have been implicated in Laura's childhood kidnapping and interrogation in the 1950's and in the killing of Ark's physicist friend.

1663361385205.png
MI5 Logo including a pyramid and the all-seeing eye
Since MI5 is a key part of British internal security (equivalent to the FBI in the USA), then they and their MI6 overseas intelligence (equivalent to the CIA) colleagues can in a way be said to be the King's dagger men. However, it would seem that elements of them are not above killing members of the royal family when they have to, as in the case of Prince George, the Duke of Kent. Should King Charles beware the dagger men?​

Viewing the clip above was not her prophesy referring to Queen Victoria as the prophesy was made in 1881. Many killings after her death could have referred to the Russian Royal Family for example. Do you think the longer video would be worth watching.?
You could be right. However, I was reading more about her and her prophecies this afternoon before posting this. The prophecy concerning England after the death of the Queen are linked with those connected to the Great French Monarch, who supposedly comes at a time of great crisis not just in France but in Europe generally, which includes England here. Queen Victoria died 121 years ago, and society was a lot more conservative then, morality was stricter, and people generally were more God-fearing. This contrasts starkly with the world she describes when these prophecies are going to be fulfilled.

Jahenny died in 1941 during the German occupation of northern France. She made a lot of prophecies throughout her life but a great many of them related to the state of the Church and the priesthood in the End Times, which certainly make no sense in the context of the late 19th and early 20th centuries but since the liberalisation of the Church after the Vatican II Council and the abuses that have followed, does make far more sense.

She also gave a very vivid description of the three days of darkness that featured on a recent transcript thread in connection with the 1960's Marian apparitions at Garabandal in Spain, as posted by Puma. What is curious here is that Jahenny's prophecy refers to the apocalyptic sheets of lightning the C's have mentioned. Hence, I think if her prophecy about events after the death of the English Queen are going to be fulfilled, it relates more to this current age and the death of Queen Elzabeth. If it is going to be fulfilled, I do not think we will have long to wait. However, as with all prophecy, there is always an element of conditionality about them and some fluidity in potential timing. The Church also holds that nobody is required to believe in private revelations, no matter how holy and devout the mystic making them may be.

Please feel free to look at the longer video (I haven't watched it yet) to see what else may have been added and let us know.

P.S. I even wonder if the Great Monarch coming from the North may be Vladimir Putin, since he is of royal descent via the Romanovs. He is not a Catholic but is Russian Orthodox. According to other Marian prophecies though, Russia will convert (i.e., come back into union with Rome) and save the day for us.

The way things are going with Liz Truss and her policy of aggression towards Russia, we could suddenly find ourselves at war with them. It is the USA and Britain who have been to the fore promoting the conflict with Russia and providing the most support to the Ukraine. Moreover, I suspect a lot of NATO soldiers have been acting as military advisors and fighting in the front line. This is casus belli (a reason for war) and may yet provoke the Russians into an attack upon us - think of the C's recent statement about a Russian display of 'shock and awe'.

However, I was reading more about her and her prophecies this afternoon before posting this.
Hi MJF. Yes I agree with you regarding her prophesies on the end times vis a vis Elizabeth 11.
I got side tracked when I went to see the longer video and instead started to watch the story of her life. Very near the beginning it started to tell of a few visitations of the Virgin Mary, which on one occasion asked her if she was willing to accept life long suffering. I had an instant reaction to that and remembered the C's comments that's part of the STS's mode of operation. Ask you to do something and if you accept Bingo. I stopped watching at that point.

The information that Putin was related to the Romanovs was interesting. I read years ago that he was traced as far back as his parents and then a blank. You learn something everyday,!!! Thank you.

Queen’s guard collapses in front of her coffin​

Royal Guard Collapses Near Queen Elizabeth II’s Coffin​

Watch Charles oscillate like a pendulum...

How symbolic that after the first pen incident, he had another where the pen leaked in his hand.

Aggressive demeanours, stained hands. Maybe the online response to how he acted during the first incident caused the second one with the leaky pen.

It’s all quite curious. I have the feeling this is going to be a tumultuous reign. Imagine you’re a trumped up, arrogant idiot who has had to wait 70 long years to be the king. There’s something archetypal about the situation to me, like something Shakespearean. For some reason I have the image from the movie Aladdin where Jafar finally wishes to become a genie for the absolute power, not considering it will mean he becomes trapped inside a lamp.

Watching the "body language reaction" video from the Bombard lady of the King's accession, ole Mr. Chuckie looks to be in the same headspace as Pop Corn. Let's get the two of them together in one room for an extended interaction! Note the contrast in behavior between the king and Prince William

This made me laugh. Charles has always had a reputation for being petulant and this shows it well. This is the sort of thing his father would have done so not completely unexpected I think. Mind you those inkwells were in a very silly place to start with and the table is definitely too small. Whose idea was that? Charles is too old in my opinion for this role to be thrust upon him. He is by nature a gentleman farmer/gardener. William seems to be more in touch with the so called "real world".

Back
Top Bottom