Ancient Structures, Monoliths, Megaliths and Dolmens Video Compilations

That's an interesting video Michael,

I do think there are several phenomena that could explain what is being shown, and I think you and others are onto something with plasma discharges. But there's also the part of me that thinks it may have been also caused by technology, whatever technology may have been used to create such structures, could have malfunctioned and melted through some rocks, accidentally at times, and on purpose in others.

There's also the fact that gravity wasn't always what it is today, and I am no physicist, but I wonder if that would have an impact in the solidity of stones, or their malleability.

Signs from the past of things still to come.

Was not sure of the fingers in the sandstone type rock, however the Peru's rock (Machu Picchu) is always fascinating (as shaped/constructed), and the vitrification seemed mysterious as shown.

This reminded me of a pyramid near Mexico city that describes a lave flow over part of it older than the pyramid, although it is explained, although again, people like Graham Hancock have differences of opinion:

As a connected aside, in the first part of your film offered, did you notice these two guys names, Hiram Bingham and Percy Fawcett?

Hiram:
Instead he concluded that Machu Picchu must be the Lost City and returned, with the support of Yale University and the National Geographic Society, in 1912, 1914 and 1915 to excavate and explore the site.

During this period an estimated 40,000 artefacts – mummies, bones and ceramics – were removed from the site.

Of Percy (he went missing never to be found):
With his steely blue eyes, manicured beard and trademark Stetson hat, Colonel Percy Fawcett looked like the quintessential swashbuckling adventurer. His resume included a stint as a British artilleryman in Sri Lanka, a tour of duty in World War I and a top-secret gig as a spy in Morocco. He was most famous for his half-dozen mapmaking expeditions to the wilds of the Amazon, a place he called “the last great blank space in the world.” Beginning in 1906, Fawcett had ventured into previously uncharted territory in Brazil and Bolivia, where he dodged poisonous pit vipers and made contact with hostile native tribes. His exploits grabbed headlines around the world and won him a prestigious medal from the Royal Geographical Society. They even inspired Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to write the 1912 novel “The Lost World.”

As for the Scottish forts, here is another look:

Great walls of fire – Vitrification and thermal engineering in the British Iron Age​

Burning questions

Throughout the European Bronze and Iron Ages (spanning 2600 years from 3200 BC to 600 BC), people constructed stone-built, hilltop enclosures. In some cases, these stone walls were burned at high temperatures sufficient to partially melt them. These once-molten forts are called vitrified forts because today they preserve large amounts of glassy rock. First described in full in 1777, the origins and functions of these enigmatic features have been the subjects of centuries of debate.

Today, researchers generally agree that the glassy wall rocks are the result of in situ exposure to high temperatures in prehistory, similar in magnitude to those temperatures found in volcanoes on Earth. This was sufficient to partially or wholly melt the stonework, and the resulting melts are preserved as glass upon cooling.

There are still many outstanding questions concerning vitrified enclosures and forts, but the most immediate and arresting are: how and why were they burned?

Vitrified fort walls are mostly found in Scotland and are built from a diverse range of rock types

Vitrified enclosures occur throughout Europe but the best known examples are found in Scotland. Using the compilation created by Sanderson and co-workers (link provided below) we can map the distribution of forts, categorized by the rock-type from which they were built, and compare this with a simplified geological map of Scotland (from the British Geological Survey; Image 1). This shows that the building stone used in fort walls is not always the same and was more likely to be found locally.

Map of Scotland with simplified basement geology and cover-sediments marked. Vitrified fort positions are numbered such that 1- Finavon, 2- Craig Marloch Wood, 3- Tap O’North, 4- Dun Deardail, 5- Dunagoil, 6- Craig Phaidrig, 7- Laws of Monifieth, 8- Knockfarrell, 9- Dunskeig, 10-Dumbarton Rock, 11- Carradale, 12-Dun MacUisnichan, 13- Art Dun, 14- Mullach, 15- Trudernish Point, 16-Cumbrae, 17- Dun Lagaidh, 18- Sheep Hill, 19-Urquhart Castle, 20- Eilan-nan-Gobhar, 21- Eilan nan Ghoil, 22- Duntroon, 23- Torr Duin, 24- Trusty’s Hill, 25- Doon of May, 26- Castle Finlay, 27- Mote of Mark. (From the British Geological Survey).
Map of Scotland with simplified basement geology and cover-sediments marked. Vitrified fort positions are numbered such that 1- Finavon, 2- Craig Marloch Wood, 3- Tap O’North, 4- Dun Deardail, 5- Dunagoil, 6- Craig Phaidrig, 7- Laws of Monifieth, 8- Knockfarrell, 9- Dunskeig, 10-Dumbarton Rock, 11- Carradale, 12-Dun MacUisnichan, 13- Art Dun, 14- Mullach, 15- Trudernish Point, 16-Cumbrae, 17- Dun Lagaidh, 18- Sheep Hill, 19-Urquhart Castle, 20- Eilan-nan-Gobhar, 21- Eilan nan Ghoil, 22- Duntroon, 23- Torr Duin, 24- Trusty’s Hill, 25- Doon of May, 26- Castle Finlay, 27- Mote of Mark. (From the British Geological Survey).

Here’s some more examples from Sri Lanka...

Awesome examples of - well doing something to the rock!

An interesting collection of excerpts from various sources covering a range of unexplained phenomena recorded in architecture and other cultural objects around the world, all relating to intense heat from non earth bound sources or known technology.

• Radiated ancient site in Jodhpur, India.

Just a clarification of something I noticed in the video. At 17:47 there is an overhead photo of a grouping of unearthed skeletons that is shown while the announcer talks about an unnamed city in India with the text on the screen reading: "Ancient, irradiated remains, 10 miles from Jodhpur." The photo is actually from the site of Mohenjo-Daro in Southern Pakistan not Jodhpur, India. The photo right after that I think is also from there. Now, there may be irradiated evidence at Jodhpur, but the photo doesn't come from there.

Mohenjo-Daro is an interesting place with vitrified rocks and pottery and ionizing radiation. From an article on The Thunderbolts Project site:

There is one intriguing aspect to Mohenjo-Daro that sets it apart from most ancient ruins. It is the one anomaly among several at the site that has caused some researchers to suggest that there might have been forces unleashed in the past that are comparable to modern weapons. Walls, pottery and other items found in the city have been turned into a kind of ceramic glass, indicating that they were exposed to thermal energy equivalent to 1500 Celsius. Evidence of ionizing radiation has also been found in some burial sites.
What could account for fields of broken glass shards like those in Egypt, large sheets of glass like “Darwin glass” from Australia, and the fused pottery and melted ramparts of Mohenjo-Daro? In all these cases, it was probably gigantic plasma discharges in the form of lightning bolts and electric arcs that melted the ruins and fused the soils into glass. The timeframe is probably impossible to determine with any accuracy at this late date, but it seems evident that humanity had reached a high level of sophistication before being exposed to these cataclysmic events.

The above article can be found on SOTT as well, along with two other articles here and here. In the comments, Laura points out that Mohenjo-Daro shows evidence of "an overhead cometary explosion of the Tunguska type".

The city is believed to have been established around 3000 BCE or 2600-2500 BCE and wiped out around 1900 BCE.

Last edited:
Here is one of the videos where metal objects were levitated and manipulated. Sorry if this is naive and has been debunked since:

The experiments of Hutchison, I followed them on youtube, he also has(had) an chanel himselve.

I followed and checked Hutchison and what he did for a while and IMO there is a good chance that what he accomplished in those experiments really happened in the claimed ways and that it was no hoax and/or magic trick. Unfortunately, he seems to have lost his marbles by now. It wouldn't surprise me if some agencies and/or programmers had something to do with that (or contributed).

Here is one of the videos where metal objects were levitated and manipulated. Sorry if this is naive and has been debunked since:

Ra also speaks of manipulation of 3D via contact with intelligent infinity :
In other words- May the Force Be With You! People of antiquity may have had such a connection and understanding which we unfortunately have long lost. Then again, such a thing could possibly be misused- weaponized even- I am thinking Kantek here, but that could be wrong. But these things were obviously done, the proof is ample.

I followed and checked Hutchison and what he did for a while and IMO there is a good chance that what he accomplished in those experiments really happened in the claimed ways and that it was no hoax and/or magic trick. Unfortunately, he seems to have lost his marbles by now. It wouldn't surprise me if some agencies and/or programmers had something to do with that (or contributed).
You say it, it seams like that. :(

Just a clarification of something I noticed in the video. At 17:47 there is an overhead photo of a grouping of unearthed skeletons that is shown while the announcer talks about an unnamed city in India with the text on the screen reading: "Ancient, irradiated remains, 10 miles from Jodhpur." The photo is actually from the site of Mohenjo-Daro in Southern Pakistan not Jodhpur, India. The photo right after that I think is also from there. Now, there may be irradiated evidence at Jodhpur, but the photo doesn't come from there.

Mohenjo-Daro is an interesting place with vitrified rocks and pottery and ionizing radiation. From an article on The Thunderbolts Project site:

The above article can be found on SOTT as well, along with two other articles here and here. In the comments, Laura points out that Mohenjo-Daro shows evidence of "an overhead cometary explosion of the Tunguska type".

The city is believed to have been established around 3000 BCE or 2600-2500 BCE and wiped out around 1900 BCE.

I have to 'modify' my statement a little bit here. Last night I read selections out of a number of books by John Marshall and E. J. H. Mackay detailing the official excavations of Mohenjo-Daro in 1922-27. There is evidence of vitrification but it's not mentioned very often and seems to be localized to very few objects (like the 'paste' that might have been used as a glaze on pottery) and, as it sounds, one room. Still, the vitrification evidence exists as does some burn bone fragments of two skulls and an unexplained decapitation. But what was the most striking was the complete permeation of the city's fire-baked brick (hard but porous, acting like a sponge) walls, streets and surrounding land of salt. It's everywhere and is the reason the exposed city is literally turning to dust every time it rains. It corroded the glazes on pottery, has corroded bones and made them extremely difficult excavate and covers entire areas with a white crystal after a rain.

Located in the district of Lankana, which was called the 'Garden of Sind' because it was so fertile, Mohenjo-Daro sits on a long narrow strip of barren land between the Indus River and the Western Nara Loop. It's 'surrounded' by a multitude of fresh water pathways fed from the western mountains. The area is still fertile due to irrigation but there are vast swaths of salt wilderness. This ground is no good for making bricks but it was noted that if one dug down a few feet, the clay was good.

I have an just an idea of where all the salt came from but it seams improbable. Is it possible that a massive tsunami pushed it's way up the valley and flooded the city and surrounding land? That's a ~300 km journey though.

Mohenjo-Daro Map to the Ocean.jpg

I have an just an idea of where all the salt came from but it seams improbable. Is it possible that a massive tsunami pushed it's way up the valley and flooded the city and surrounding land? That's a ~300 km journey though.
It’s more likely the soil salinity increased from modern agricultural techniques which would destroy soil structure and then trap the salts in the top portions of the soil. If the city was set up by lizards for their workers, it’s likely they were using the same agricultural techniques then that are destroying our soils today.

Some information if you’re interested.

It’s more likely the soil salinity increased from modern agricultural techniques which would destroy soil structure and then trap the salts in the top portions of the soil. If the city was set up by lizards for their workers, it’s likely they were using the same agricultural techniques then that are destroying our soils today.

Right. Thanks for that. That makes more sense.

Also kinda timely that this part from a Kremlin transcript showed up this afternoon:

President Putin, thank you for your condolences message. We have had devastating floods because of unprecedented torrential rains in Pakistan, which have hurt the entire country: 33 million people have been affected, 1,400 have died, and hundreds of children have died. Millions of acres of crops – rice, cotton, sugar cane – all gone. Millions of houses have been damaged, partially or completely. The Foreign Minister’s province of Sindh has been most devastated, as well as Balochistan, and then other parts of Pakistan.

In the books I mentioned, the authors talked about evidence of the city flooding several times. There was an elaborate drainage system built under the streets but that was for rain. When the system became clogged with sediment, they would have to dig up the street to unclog it, hence the reason the streets were not paved with brick. I guess when the city flooded, water would emulsify the salts in the surrounding land, flood the city, and as the water drained and the bricks dried, the salts would be left behind to slowly eat away at the brick walls and the bones covered by salty sediment. And it would make no sense to make bricks out of salty soil that would just fall apart eventually, when digging a few feet down gives you good clay.

Back
Top Bottom