Political Ponerology - New Edition (Now Available!)

Normalising psychopathy...:-(

Well, of course. Since they are trying to normalize pedophilia, it's not a surprise they are, also, trying to normalize psychopathy itself. They are a bunch of depraved, disgusting monsters who are trying to do this.

Ariane Bilheran, in her latest video, calls a criminal a psychopath, and differentiates him from a politician suffering from paranoid psychosis, and "folie raisonnante" -insanity.
These people like to "play with words" (hence the novlanguage), and use them to create a version of themselves that is acceptable and thus manipulate our perceptions (for example: "for our own good").
She also talks about the 'efficient' and 'fit' business leader in this world.

Ariane Bilheran, dans sa dernière vidéo, nomme psychopathe un criminel, et le différencie du politicien atteint de psychose paranoïaque, et folie raisonnante.
Ces personne aiment "jouer sur les mots" (d'où la novlangue), et s'en servent pour créer une version d'eux-mêmes acceptables et ainsi manipuler nos perceptions (par exemple:"pour notre bien").
Elle parle aussi du chef d'entreprise 'efficace' et 'adapté' à ce monde.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I started reading the new edition some days ago, and I just wanted to congratulate you who've made this happen: what an absolutely fantastic job you've done with the book! :clap::thup::headbanger:

First of all, the multiple footnotes with additional explanations, clarifying comments, references, and related book recommendations are a very valuable addition for any serious reader (I hope some of the non-ponerized experts in the field will read this book/edition carefully!).

Secondly, Harrison's introductory chapter is fantastic, giving helpful background informations and clarifications, 'setting the scene' for the reader. Rectenwald's intro was pretty good, too, but not as knowledgeable as Harrison's, IMO.

Thirdly, the book cover is spot on, very nice! I really like the text 'Ponerology' in red against the black background, and the images/symbols give a nice finish to it.

And I can't even describe what all else you've done 'under the hood' of this edition but base on the descriptions, I'm sure an enormous amount of work hasbeen done in combing through the original Polish text, comparing it to the translation, making things more readable etc. Just wow!

I'm sure Lobaczewski is smiling up there, pleased with all the work you've done with his manuscript. Lets hope this book gets the attention that it deserves, and that the world needs.

Oh, btw, are there any plans of translating his other books in Polish that are mentioned in this one? There was, for instance, one called Logocracy(?), I believe.

I was pleased to see that PP got a mention by Robert Malone in one of his latest substack articles. He writes:

For those who want to know more about how Psychopaths and Sociopaths often rise to lead oppressive political movements, I recommend “Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes”, which the publisher describes as:

“Shocking in its clinically spare descriptions of the true nature of evil. It is poignant in its more literary passages revealing the immense suffering experienced by the researchers contaminated or destroyed by the disease they were studying. Political Ponerology is a study of the founders and supporters of oppressive political regimes. Lobaczewski s approach analyzes the common factors that lead to the propagation of man’s inhumanity to man.”
Not much, but at least some regocnition. I wonder how he got to know about the book? However, from his short comment it appears that Malone doesn't (yet) fully appreciate the gravity and importance of PP – his 'go to' man on the topic is still Desmet.

Maybe someone who's a paid subscriber on Substack (I'm unfortunately not) could write in the comment box below the article and suggest reading Harrison's excellent review series on Desmet's book?

I was pleased to see that PP got a mention by Robert Malone in one of his latest substack articles. He writes:

Not much, but at least some regocnition. I wonder how he got to know about the book? However, from his short comment it appears that Malone doesn't (yet) fully appreciate the gravity and importance of PP – his 'go to' man on the topic is still Desmet.

Maybe someone who's a paid subscriber on Substack (I'm unfortunately not) could write in the comment box below the article and suggest reading Harrison's excellent review series on Desmet's book?
He probably found out about it from Desmet's Facebook page. Desmet recommended this one:

And Malone mentioned the same one here:

Amazon banned Ponerology, the old and the new editions, including all but Russian translations. There is still the French translation available on Am.fr, probably not for long, and a few copies offered by third parts for a double-triple price. Worth an article on SOTT.

Amazon banned Ponerology, the old and the new editions, including all but Russian translations. There is still the French translation available on Am.fr, probably not for long, and a few copies offered by third parts for a double-triple price. Worth an article on SOTT.

You should contact all persons who have read it and written about it and recommended it and let them know to send their readers to the redpill site where they can still buy it.

I thought that was just for Germany because of the swastika on the cover?

They seem to be messing around. New checking results:

Our (Pilule Rouge/RPP) English 2009 edition still missing from Amazon fr, de, es, co.uk, it, even though we list it on our Marketplace.

Amazon.de - no new Eng edition, no older edition, no translations available. Kindle in all lang. seem still available
Amazon fr, es, it, co.uk - all editions showed up (apart from 2009) although first they were 'hidden' under Kindle (I had to open the Kindle offer to see paperbacks), then reappeared under general search.

Or so it seems ATM...

Back
Top Bottom