Session 22 October 2022

Thanks Chateau and partners for the latest/long session and especially Laura and Andromeda at the board - hard enough on a good day much less when begun feeling quite distressed. I think we're all in that boat of shock, horror, dumbfounded disbelief at all the over-the-top insanity running rampant with no end in sight. The part that involves children is the hardest to take.

Thanks, too, to the Cs for being there for us and answering our questions. Can't say I was really surprised by their answers to mine:

Q: (JEEP) Will the US midterm elections be corrupted and rigged again with the significant losers actually declared the winners?

A: In some places.
And by significant losers being declared winners, I'm thinking John Fetterman in Pennsylvania, Katie Hobbs in Arizona, and maybe even Stacey Abrams in Georgia. Will the public roll over and play dead for whichever races this happens "in some places" like they did with the Biden "win"? Or will there be pushback/reaction such as said in this question:
Q: (Josi) Is Trump about to be arrested?

A: They may try but reaction will reverse that idea.
Are enough voters realizing the fix was in with the last election that they won't just shrug off any obvious shenanigans with the midterms, especially if the result is the Democrats holding on to their power? As Kari Lake has said, the implications of who wins the midterms is critical for the future of our country.

Q: (JEEP) Will energy and food shortages be extreme for US and Europe thanks to bad guy manipulations already done and continuing to happen including rail strike in US?

A: Yes
I am not sure why “rail strike in US” matters, when the food distribution is done mainly by trucks? Rail could be the main carrier for bulk produce, like grains, to the sea ports and the rail strike could affect the exports of food, since the US is a net exporter of foods… I have seen on Adapt 3030 YouTube channel, that the water levels are lower than usual and it does affect grain transport by barges. Thus the rail strike could be a compounding factor in grain delivery for export.

A quick internet search reveals problems way beyond what you have supposed:

From carmakers to refiners, industries brace for rail strike

A strike could have a significant impact on the energy industry, and could hurt consumers who would likely end up paying more for gasoline, electricity and natural gas. Refineries might have to halt production if they can’t get the deliveries they need, or if they don’t have access to rail to ship gasoline.

How a nationwide rail strike could impact consumers, businesses

Sep 14, 2022 ... The railroads have announced plans to stop shipping refrigerated items ahead of the strike deadline, so there could be disruptions in deliveries ...

How a Rail Strike Could Wreak Havoc on the American Supply Chain

Sep 14, 2022 ... If freight trains stop rolling, the result could be chaos for business, shortages for consumers, and fresh momentum for rising prices.

Here's how the freight rail strike could affect you - CNN

The US economy can keep running without freight trains — but not for long.
[...]
“At a week, you see real damage in the US economy,” said economist Patrick Anderson of Anderson Economic Group, which conducts impact estimates on work stoppages.

If it lasts a week, a strike will mean reduced gas production, spoiled crops, a choked off supply of new cars and empty shelves at stores over the holidays. Your commute may be snarled. And for factory workers, there could be temporary layoffs in the near future.

America’s railroads remain crucial for keeping the US economy running smoothly. They carry nearly 30% of the nation’s freight, measured by the distance traveled and the weight of the cargo, according to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics. And there really isn’t an alternative if the trains stop running.

“Idling all 7,000 long distance daily freight trains in the US would require more than 460,000 additional long-haul trucks every day, which is not possible based on equipment availability and an existing shortage of 80,000 drivers,” said Chris Spear, CEO of the American Trucking Associations in a letter to members of Congress asking that they act to prevent a strike. “As such, any rail service disruption will create havoc in the supply chain and fuel inflationary pressures across the board.”

Anderson said it is impossible to come up with a dollar estimate for the impact on the economy at this point, but he said the costs will grow geometrically the longer the strike lasts, starting out at tens of millions of dollars and growing rapidly each day.

Cs Session 9th June 1995 said:
Q: (L) The first one is: On Tuesday night, I did a spirit release on a fellow named V__ M__. It seemed to get a little rough. What type of entity were we dealing with?
A: STS
Q: (L) What density level?
A: Fifth. [Demonic.]
I recall that John Keel was of the opinion that transdimensional (hyperdimensional) entities were of the same realm as demons. This exchange indicates that supposition as incorrect - Lizards are 4D and demons are 5D and both can manifest in 3D.

Last edited:
I’m reminded of a few things I noted while perusing ‘Journey of Souls’ and ‘Destiny of Souls’. In the first book, Newton dedicated a chapter to the Orientation period for the newly returning soul to 5D. How one is met by their guide (or another previously passed over loved one) and they’re taken to a place for spiritual healing. Here’s a quick synopsis as he describes it:
Just a short comment about Newton's book. Some months ago I started reading 'Journey of Souls' with great enthusiasm. However, gradually, as I read further I got a feeling that something in the book was off – there were no descriptions of any challenging/negative situations, everything that was described appeared to me as just too good to be true. I got almost exactly half way (50%) in the book and then I just had to stop. The one thing that bothered me the most was this thing about 'the guides'. Newton describes how the duty of these 'guides' is to help and...guide(!)...people that are designated to them, and sometimes even people hear their voices. This, then, reminded me of various sources/books on schizophrenia and how 'hearing voices' might actually be demons that are manipulating you. Newton never considers the possibility that these 'guides' may not mean well.

After stopping reading this book, I got a strong feeling that I should start reading The Wave series again, which I did. And lo' and behold, in Wave book 1 (or, could've been nr 2) in one of the sessions the C's say that all this talk about these guides helping us is nonsense. So, maybe my 'higher self' prompted me to start reading The Wave again, who knows. Btw, reading The Wave again (I guess it's the third time for me) is amazing...I could be fooling myself but I understand so much more and get so much more out of the books this time, highly recommended!

I don't think that Newton is necessarily inventing things but he seems to accept almost anything that his clients tell him under hypnosis. Plus, some of his questions to the clients that were under hypnosis were very leading, which in my understanding is a big no-no in that kind of work.

ADDED: Oh, and Newton – through the descriptions of his clients – tells us that new souls are born all the time, which is contradictory to what the C's say (there is and will be only all the souls that exist now, no 'newborns').

Many thanks for this great session. I believe Laura spoke for many at the beginning.

This world looks more like hell by the day, everyday we are reminded how dependent and prisoners we are of this system. I had hoped the world would get better if the Ukraine war was solved, but it was wishful thinking apparently.

Sometimes I get overwelmed by the sheer magnitude of what's coming, we will lack of everything and the world as we know is going to end. Our safety is within ourselves and I sincerely hope for everyone here to achieve this💜

I just read a post from Pr. Peterson on faith that seemed apropos (it's not a spoiler, but that's the only way I know to reduce text😅):

One of the things that I’ve started to toy with is the idea that faith is actually a subset, in some sense, of existential courage. I’ve talked to my listeners and viewers about the notion that if you want to pursue the good, you do that in some sense despite.

So if you’re naive, you’re good because you think everything is good and everyone is good. But if you’re naive, you’re immature and you’re unwise. Then you get jolted out of that naivete by betrayal and tragedy, and then you’re tempted by cynicism.The cynicism is wiser than the ignorant naivete. But it’s not good. It’s the desert, let’s say. It’s the Exodus desert after the tyranny of naivete, and the way out of that is to evince a courageous faith.

The courageous faith is something like, ‘I’m going to do good despite the evidence for tragedy and
malevolence and the atrocity of history and all of that.’ And that’s part of the courage of faith: ‘I’m going to commit myself to this.

That, in some sense, bypasses Pascal’s wager
because it doesn’t even have anything to do with your own redemption. It’s a decision about how to be in the face of the catastrophe of life. You have to make a decision one way or another.

You’re either going to take the Mephistophelian route and say, you know, ‘Life is so terrible that it should just come to an end and that if there is a God, he should be damned for having the presumption to make such a terrible world.’ Or you’re going to say, ‘No, despite everything, I’m going to work in all possible ways to make everything better and to tell the truth while moving forward. And I’m going to conduct my life according to those principles, and then I’m going to have the adventure that comes along with that and see what happens.’

A: Alternate reality is created for manipulation purposes and then elements sent through the realm curtain which bleed into current reality with intent to overwhelm and replace. That was the hat.
So that may mean more data was simply cut from our reality! IIRC, for example during a session I clearly remember:
Laura and Team Chateau were discussing Israel during Bibi's rule, talking about the Palestinian atrocities. Rough quote from memory:
"...[group chat during a session]....Israel does such evil things to the Palestinians and Mossad probably behind much evil committed in the world. Then a Chateau-member or Laura asking something akin to:
Q: Is there no karma for the sins of Israel? Will they, how do they get away with such atrocities, doing so much harm to the world? I mean they are totally evil!!
A: Total destruction cannot come fast enough for Israel!
"
That exact line in red-bold was so highly charged with significance & energy that it burned itself into my brain and that line was totally cut out from the session archive, including its context, and I can't find it either in the old archives on my computer!
What was left after the [probable] 'Lizzie-Reality-Edit' / like a "video-cut" done on reality is a horribly anemic, pallid, feeble, deliberately made inconspicuous carcass of the original answer, a reality-edited sentence, thus an infuriating Reality-Data-Fact-Heist for those who still remember our original reality!! Once I'll be able to do a significant donation, I'll be asking them about this for sure on Zoom!

Q: (L) What about our good guy Lavrov?
A: Yes
Q: (L) I just LOVE Lavrov! He's so CUTE, he's like a teddy bear! [laughter]
Lavrov is totally a noble, wise knight in shining armor for me in the political world. I was posting 'Lavrov for President!' on RT, in case Putin decides its time for him to take a rest.

Q: (Niall) Is the war against Ukraine going to pull in Belarus anytime soon?
A: It already is.
Belarus already has an estimated 1000 - 9000 Russian troops to reinforce and inspire Belarusian army by showing positive example in order to increase combat effectiveness ==> put more spirit into the sons of Belarus when they will be stepping through the Belarusian border into North Ukraine, into the warzone. The number 9000 was also featured in Newsreal.

Military summary 25.10.2022 reports that Russian 'Military Radio Listen-in Teams' having heard lots of Polish and Romanian voices in the large military column that is moving toward Lyman to reinforce Ukrainian troops there.

[TRANSCRIPT] from videotime: 0:50 - 1:25:
- Russians managed to spot a very big convoy of Ukrainian tracks, Ukrainian forces, moving in the direction of Lyman. And the most important part of that the Russians reported they understand the speech of the soldiers, their talks, their conversations using the radio, and they mentioned that they heard a lot of Polish conversations and Romanian. So the Russians reported that a lot of foreign volunteers are moving in the direction of Lyman.
Timestamp: 25.10.2022

Brilliant session! Quite likely the war in Ukraine will not reach a conclusion due to other events intervening.... Entirely in line with what the C's have been saying all along, chaos on Earth that will end because people will suddenly be more concerned with things like keeping warm and finding their next meal.

It's not comforting information, but it does show the consistency and accuracy of the message because things are still moving in the same direction, as we can see, and fast. As Laura said before they started... only eight years! Incredibly fast.

Her words remind me of C.J. Hopkins' observation of how the PTB were able to install a global totalitarian system within about four months - four months! - using as an excuse a virus that causes mild flu-like symptoms (or no symptoms at all) in 95% of the population, with a 99.7% survival rate. And 80% of the population welcomed it - bloody hell!

Also as Laura stated, there's nothing we can do about it. I think for that we can thank that 80% of the population. Personally, it's that last point that fills me with that sometimes overwhelming feeling of not having the drive to keep going. People!

So draining, so frustrating, so depressing.

I want to acknowledge at this point that this forum is quite possibly the only reason I am not part of that 80%. A thousand times thank you for that.

So on that note, I thank you once again for a great session! It has helped me to decide what the two top priorities are for the new house in the woods - a wood burning stove and a backup generator. Gotta make that happen before the first snowfall.
There are sociological studies which confirm that petty picture.
85% of the population do NOT possess critical thinking. From the rest 15%, 10% understand and ask questions, but only 5% - can actually act/do something. Humanity just needs super stress/suffering in order to get the chance to wake up-that is where we are heading🙆

Many thanks for the session.
Somehow I know and feel inside that Russians are just different compared to West people. If one admires what Russia leadership does together with the majority of Russians determination to go and fight for the good not thinking about their own safety and life, is that an indication that we may have some common genes! :)
I wonder whether people in the former Soviet Union countries also have these soul genes, but as long as NATO is dominating power here and due to extreme manipulation everywhere on media, the people are afraid to express their support for Russia even within small communities.
At least in LT if you were against covi.d vaccines you were bad and retard, which was the opposite to "educated and vaccinated" group. Same with supporters for Russia now - you will be destroyed if you publicly support them.

Many thanks for this great session. I believe Laura spoke for many at the beginning.

This world looks more like hell by the day, everyday we are reminded how dependent and prisoners we are of this system. I had hoped the world would get better if the Ukraine war was solved, but it was wishful thinking apparently.

Sometimes I get overwelmed by the sheer magnitude of what's coming, we will lack of everything and the world as we know is going to end. Our safety is within ourselves and I sincerely hope for everyone here to achieve this💜

I just read a post from Pr. Peterson on faith that seemed apropos (it's not a spoiler, but that's the only way I know to reduce text😅):

One of the things that I’ve started to toy with is the idea that faith is actually a subset, in some sense, of existential courage. I’ve talked to my listeners and viewers about the notion that if you want to pursue the good, you do that in some sense despite.

So if you’re naive, you’re good because you think everything is good and everyone is good. But if you’re naive, you’re immature and you’re unwise. Then you get jolted out of that naivete by betrayal and tragedy, and then you’re tempted by cynicism.The cynicism is wiser than the ignorant naivete. But it’s not good. It’s the desert, let’s say. It’s the Exodus desert after the tyranny of naivete, and the way out of that is to evince a courageous faith.

The courageous faith is something like, ‘I’m going to do good despite the evidence for tragedy and
malevolence and the atrocity of history and all of that.’ And that’s part of the courage of faith: ‘I’m going to commit myself to this.

That, in some sense, bypasses Pascal’s wager
because it doesn’t even have anything to do with your own redemption. It’s a decision about how to be in the face of the catastrophe of life. You have to make a decision one way or another.

You’re either going to take the Mephistophelian route and say, you know, ‘Life is so terrible that it should just come to an end and that if there is a God, he should be damned for having the presumption to make such a terrible world.’ Or you’re going to say, ‘No, despite everything, I’m going to work in all possible ways to make everything better and to tell the truth while moving forward. And I’m going to conduct my life according to those principles, and then I’m going to have the adventure that comes along with that and see what happens.’
The diary of Etty Hillesum is a good example of faith. it is a lesson in faith. and then it is a lesson in how to face reality as it is. For her it was not easy, in Holland under the Nazi regime. But it is also a diary about how to face death, in her case life. It is very hard, I think about her very often, if I had just 0,01 % of her courage!

She died in a concentration camp. Her faith was so strong that she decided to go to the camp instead of being saved, some friends could have made her leave the country. But Etty had faith and she decided to go to the camp to help the children in the camp. In her letters from the concentration camp, which are full of love and faith and realism as well, reading them we ask ourselves where this courage comes from.

Do we have the courage Peterson talks about? The courage of Etty? I like the words of Peterson very much. But I don't think I have any courage at all and yet here I am, still. And I am in this forum, also. Maybe I have a little courage, after all. And alle the members here, together. 41wAGGTkDdL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Just a short comment about Newton's book. Some months ago I started reading 'Journey of Souls' with great enthusiasm. However, gradually, as I read further I got a feeling that something in the book was off – there were no descriptions of any challenging/negative situations, everything that was described appeared to me as just too good to be true. I got almost exactly half way (50%) in the book and then I just had to stop. The one thing that bothered me the most was this thing about 'the guides'. Newton describes how the duty of these 'guides' is to help and...guide(!)...people that are designated to them, and sometimes even people hear their voices. This, then, reminded me of various sources/books on schizophrenia and how 'hearing voices' might actually be demons that are manipulating you. Newton never considers the possibility that these 'guides' may not mean well.

After stopping reading this book, I got a strong feeling that I should start reading The Wave series again, which I did. And lo' and behold, in Wave book 1 (or, could've been nr 2) in one of the sessions the C's say that all this talk about these guides helping us is nonsense. So, maybe my 'higher self' prompted me to start reading The Wave again, who knows. Btw, reading The Wave again (I guess it's the third time for me) is amazing...I could be fooling myself but I understand so much more and get so much more out of the books this time, highly recommended!

I don't think that Newton is necessarily inventing things but he seems to accept almost anything that his clients tell him under hypnosis. Plus, some of his questions to the clients that were under hypnosis were very leading, which in my understanding is a big no-no in that kind of work.

ADDED: Oh, and Newton – through the descriptions of his clients – tells us that new souls are born all the time, which is contradictory to what the C's say (there is and will be only all the souls that exist now, no 'newborns').

I agree with you on the fact that it is not recommended to take everything that Newton nor his clients said at 100% face value. Everything presented in his books are anecdotal—practically unprovable—and I do believe he missed when he swung at certain issues, however well intentioned he may have been. But I’m also not one to immediately throw the baby out with the bathwater, per se.

There’s not a vast array of literature that I have discovered that touches upon the subjects of the afterlife—or more so how we function in the afterlife, what that environment is like, and how those in the afterlife/beyond 3D can interact with those of us still here in 3D. Just a few sources that I have discovered thus far that have been able to corroborate some of the details the C’s have said about 5D and our connection to those in 5D (or at least be within the same ballpark) are the works of Fredrick William Henry Myers, William Baldwin, Stafford Betty, and Michael Newton. (Always welcoming new sources btw!)

As far as the concept of spiritual guides go, I don’t necessarily disagree with you either because there are broad and diverse implications that can be applied to the term “guide”. But, for the sake of context in describing the supposed process of our journey into the afterlife, I added that in there. It was the details that Newton and his clients described afterwards that resonated almost identically with what the C’s described as the symbology of Laura’s meeting in her dream.

When trying to understand things of this nature it requires a lot of sifting through, extrapolating, comparing, contrasting, etc. the collective anecdotal evidences to see how each experience relates and/or differs from one another. What Laura experienced, and the reasoning given for that experience described by the C’s has correlations to other cases of almost the exact nature in his books.

It’s definitely not much to work with, but the fact that other sources exist that describe a similar phenomenon that we have no way of proving adds probability, however minuscule, to the information given to us via the C’s.

I wonder if they need to declare themselves because attempting to influence free will via 4D technology requires making the target AWARE of something? Sort of like a magic trick where a diversion is required otherwise the audience notices what is happening?

If you think about it, down here, there is no way for anyone to do anything that impacts others without leaving some trace, however obscure, of what they did. Here's it's a direct and unavoidable result of doing something. For 4D, it seems it's possible for them to do things to us without leaving any discernible trace (the 'reality merging' described in the session) that couldn't be assumed to be just the normal effects of 3D life. That would seem to be an infringement of the most important law of free will. Hence, the requirement, in such cases, for them to leave some trace, some clue, of their actions.

It didn't come to mind during the session, but for some reason your post jogged my memory. In Wisdom's Children, Arthur Versluis relates the story of John Pordage and his wife. (Pordage was one of the Christian theosophers in the tradition of Jacob Boehme.) All the major theosophers told of their struggles with negative forces. Versluis relates the following:

For the manifestations of the wrathful or evil world in Pordage's case were rather distressing: he witnessed not only the presence of evil hierarchies--in monstrous theomorphic forms, all "misshapen," with cat's ears and cloven feet and fiery eyes--but their physical manifestations in sulphuric foul odors, and even the imprint of their images on the windows, "Cealings," and chimney of the house.

I think that would be an example of the unavoidable effects, similar to effects we experience when we take some action that impacts/involves others. The sulphuric smell is attested to to this day in accounts of UFO/Big foot etc. encounters, and was explained by the Cs as a results of the chemical interaction that results from trans-density passage.

Back
Top Bottom