Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

So, Indonesian authorities have reacted to something that has been know for some time.

The Indonesian Drug and Food Control Agency (BPOM) said it will penalize two pharmaceutical companies after ethylene glycol (EG) and diethylene glycol (DEG) were detected in their syrups, as the number of child deaths from acute kidney injury (AKI) in the country hits 141.

Notice, the mRNA clot shots withstand -80 C temperatures for storage because they have glycol in their formulation.

Did Indonesia use these Western mRNA products ? They sure did and saw no problem with glycol.

The Indonesian Government has announced it will receive 50 million doses of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine following Ministry of Health’s partnership with Pfizer Indonesia and BioNTech SE.

Minister of Health Budi Gunadi Sadikin welcomed the partnership in the procurement of Pfizer vaccines in Indonesia aimed to speed up vaccination drive in the country.

“I would like to express my gratitude for the partnership that will help Indonesia to meet the need for COVID-19 vaccines. With the additional 50 million doses of Pfizer vaccine, we hope we can speed up the vaccination drive in Indonesia,” the Minister said in a statement (14/7).

Pfizer Indonesia and BioNTech SE will provide the doses once the Indonesian Food and Drug Administration (BPOM) issues the vaccine’s emergency use authorization (EUA).

Read more: Indonesia to Receive 50 Million Doses of Pfizer Vaccine

But the story doesn't end there. It appears that Indonesia is doubling down on pushing this stuff to into their population.
A Chinese Covid-19 vaccine based on mRNA technology has received government approval for the first time — but not in China.

The shot, developed by Walvax Biotechnology, Suzhou Abogen Biosciences and the Chinese military, was cleared this week by Indonesia for emergency use, handing China a long-sought victory in the development of a homegrown vaccine using mRNA at a politically sensitive moment for the ruling Communist Party.

First developed and approved in the West, mRNA vaccines have been embraced by countries all over the world, including Indonesia, and are considered among the most effective vaccines that the world has to offer. But more than two years into the pandemic, they are not yet available in China, which has relied on an increasingly draconian “zero Covid” approach to keep cases and deaths from the virus low.

You can be sure that some people at the top took huge bribes to push this stuff on their poor people of Indonesia., because it will mostly be the poor (uninformed) who will line up to take this.

Speculation on my part, but this seems to be one of those poorly thought through messages that might inspire some (figurative) sharpening of pitchfork tines. And now these things are not just wild rumors, but rapidly shared official communications. Signed? With address? *sigh* It seems the governments are blind to the anguish of their people. Not good!

October 05 2022 - Visual artist Kim Jung Gi dies of sudden heart attack at 47

View attachment 66241

This was unexpected and took me 2 or 3 weeks to adjust to the reality of it. I had just seen over that weekend in early October that he posted some videos. He was basically the rock star of art, known for direct drawing in a fish eye perspective across large canvases. Many people made videos about how to draw like him. He inspired many young artists I'm sure, and will continue to do so.

He was making livestreams in the studio during COVID times. He developed diabetes during COVID if I recall correctly, so just had to take things a little more slowly. It seems he likely would have gotten the vax because he was touring across Europe and America this year. I don't see how he would not have. I don't see many questioning it, and maybe it's too early to do so.

I only recall one young artist passing away just before COVID. Along with the lockdowns and in this case the loss of the most famous present day artist, the side effects of the vaccines will have a great net dampening on the creativity of people and induce more suffering. But we know that there is some good in this world, and eventually the balancing will come.

Thank you for the inspiration and rest in peace Kim Jung Gi. 🙏

Headlines from from around the world from Mark Crispin Miller (received today - some repeats from above, each has a link).

Of caution, be extra carful and aware driving these days!

UNITED STATES

Christina Applegate needs walking sticks; Kathy Griffin's voice damaged by lung cancer surgery; Tyler

Reddick pulls out of race; Carseat Head Rest cancels tour; Brazilian journalist keels over on TV

Christina Applegate Shares Look at Her Walking Sticks Ahead of First Public Event Since MS Diagnosis

Kathy Griffin Says 'News Isn't Great' About Voice After Cancer Surgery

Car Seat Headrest pull all upcoming live dates through ill health

Tyler Reddick gives huge update after medical scare

Jim Ross Gives Cancer Treatment Update

Bruce Willis cuts a casual figure as he heads out and about in Santa Monica after aphasia diagnosis

Letter from a mother: "My son almost died because of a V. How can I let this happen to another person, to your child?"

Taylor Middle School student airlifted to hospital after experiencing medical emergency

Garbage truck crashes into home in Spanish Fork

MEXICO

Singer Alan Zamudio faints and suffers a mishap on his face

He suffers a heart attack while shopping in a supermarket

Goalkeeper couldn't breathe, fainted and began to shake on the field

He was celebrating his birthday, but he had a “sleep” and ended up hospitalized in El Mante

Employee at the fair about to have a heart attack

COLOMBIA

River play gets out of control; boy almost dies

BRAZIL

Another sudden illness live – the journalist faints during the political debate

Driver has sudden illness and runs over 3 in Alphaville

Driver suffers sudden illness and hits a sign on Antônio Carlos Avenue

Taxi driver suffers sudden illness and crashes car into pole on busy corner of Curitiba

Elderly man suffers sudden illness and crashes car into tree

Fuel truck driver suffers sudden illness and truck leaves road on BR 277

Driver gets sick and collides with electric power pole

PARAGUAY

"Queen of Cumbia" Marilina with health problems

CHILE

The new life of Álvaro Silva after overcoming a stroke at age 23

Next:

BBC DJ Adele Roberts diagnosed with bowel cancer; French basketball star Alpha Kaba keels over (in a bank) & hurts his head; German actor Wayne Carpendale "rotten sick" with lasting fever

UNITED KINGDOM

Adele Roberts was in the ‘best shape of her life’ before bowel cancer diagnosis

FRANCE

The 26-year-old basketball star struck by a sudden illness in the bank. He collapses to the ground unconscious and hits his head

Niort: saved by the public at a boxing gym after a cardiac arrest

Pyrénées-Orientales: victim of an illness, a sixty-something man drives his car into a restaurant at lunchtime

THE NETHERLANDS

Media Blackout: 'Large amount of unwellness' during Amsterdam marathon

GERMANY

Wayne Carpendale is "snot-sick": Since 5 days 40 degrees fever

Medical emergency on train leads to unscheduled stop

In Essen against Dresden: Medical emergency in the guest block

Medical Emergency - Player needs to be hospitalized

Medical problem: 25 tons of stones land on the highway after an accident

Todenhausen: Accident probably after a medical emergency

Man drives his car into a pond - first responders save him

Update Head-on collision in Berlin-Schöneberg: Six injured in accident at Innsbrucker Platz - including three children.

AUSTRIA

Medical emergency on board: AUA's New York flight reversed unscheduled

Underground route on A 2 closed: traffic jam in the morning

ROMANIA

Emergency landing in Bucharest: 36-year-old suffers heart attack on plane to Frankfurt

Next:

Catalan singer Manolo García cancels shows; DJ Kiko Rivera has a stroke; Italian cyclist Sonny Colbrelli retires at 32; Aussie boxer Billy Dib has stomach cancer; NZ newsreader out with Bell's palsy

SPAIN

A heart problem forces Manolo García to cancel his next concerts

Kiko Rivera, 38, son of Isabel Pantoja, rushed to hospital after suffering stroke

Kiko Rivera jokes that he already is 5G active after Covid-19 vaccine

He suffers a heart attack on a bus in La Laguna

A 15-year-old boy suffers a cardiorespiratory arrest while playing football in Arrecife

A minor runner suffers a cardiac arrest in the Toledo Night Race

ITALY

The Italian champion retires from cycling at the age of 32. He had been struck by a sudden serious illness in the race and heart surgery

Sudden illness. Pomezia footballer in a coma. Hospitalized in intensive care at Umberto I

Fear yesterday at the sports hall. The player feels sick during the derby. He collapsed to the ground unconscious

Driver sick, bus swerves and knocks down a light pole

Driver sick, he hits a cyclist and crashes into a shop

Nichelino - Man loses control of the car, breaks down the road signs and ends up off the road

Alatri - sick when driving on the highway and ends up against a wall: a 38-year-old woman is injured

Illness in the car: man transported in red code to Cisanello

A sudden illness, while driving at the Pisa centro toll booth, on the A12 motorway

Driving sickness, two tragedies today: a 37-year-old from Mantua and a 40-year-old from Udine

Near tragedy in Taranto: bus crosses opposite roadway and ends up against a wall due to driver's illness

Queue of more than 10 km on Milan ring road for motorist's illness

AUSTRALIA

Billy Dib Reveals Cancer Battle, Recovering After Tumor Removal

Former AFL star Jason Akermanis speculates about link between wife’s cancer and COVID jab

DJ who ‘lost motor skills’ after Moderna vaccine says doctors privately admitted link

NEW ZEALAND

Bernadine Oliver-Kerby takes extended period of sick leave from AM due to Bell's palsy

Update Head-on collision in Berlin-Schöneberg: Six injured in accident at Innsbrucker Platz - including three children.

More about the accident in Berlin-Schöneberg, at Innsbrucker Platz :cry:

I used to live there (2 streets away) for 6 years before I moved to Stockholm, back in 1984 - and always crossed the Innsbrucker Platz on my way to school - talk about a well familiar spot. In 2019 i wandered around to see all the places of my past.

The second article from BZ gives hints on that the motorcycle guy had a seizure.

2019-08-11-08-20-02.jpg

Der Tagesspiegel wrote following article:

updates

Head-on collision in Berlin-Schoeneberg:
Six injured in an accident at Innsbrucker Platz - including three children​

A driver got into oncoming traffic in Schöneberg and collided with a fully occupied car. The cause could have been a medical emergency.

When two cars collided at Innsbrucker Platz in Berlin-Schoeneberg on Monday morning, six people were injured - including three children. For reasons that have not yet been clarified, a 39-year-old driver lost control of his car on the main street and collided head-on with an oncoming car, a police spokeswoman said.

The spokeswoman cited a medical emergency as a possible cause. First, the "BZ" had reported on the accident.

According to police , members of two families were inside the car, which was parked at a traffic light: the 37-year-old driver, a 38-year-old man and three girls, ages one, three and four. They were all taken to a clinic for outpatient treatment. The suspected driver was taken to a hospital for treatment. The force of the impact pushed the car with the two families into a motorcycle parked behind it. The 37-year-old driver was not injured, according to police.

Further information on the injured was not immediately available. The operation at the accident site was completed after about an hour, as a fire department spokesman said. According to the fire department, the accident happened under an S-Bahn bridge. A photo published by the fire department on Twitter showed that the two cars were badly damaged. (dpa)

BZ newspaper

unknown-1-1-1.jpeg.jpg
View towards Friedenau

unknown-2.jpg
View towards Innsbrucker Platz

Audi crashes into family van and motorbike at traffic lights

By Dirk Böttger • 17 Oct 2022

A terrible accident occurred on Monday morning during rush hour on Hauptstraße in Schöneberg.

The 39-year-old driver of an Audi suddenly sped into oncoming traffic in front of traffic lights at Innsbrucker Platz at 9.30 am! He rammed a fully occupied family van (VW Touran) head-on. The car was pushed back several meters by the force of the impact. Behind it, a motorcyclist (37) was waiting in line, he was knocked over with his bike by the VW Touran that was pushed back and became wedged under the van. Miraculously, he was not injured.

In the family car were mother (37), father (38) and three children (1, 3 and 4 years old). The children were initially taken to hospital, as were the parents. However, all of them were only slightly injured.

The driver of the car involved in the accident was seriously injured. He probably suffered an epileptic seizure. A police spokeswoman: "We cannot rule out a medical emergency as the cause of the accident."

Headlines from from around the world from Mark Crispin Miller (received today - some repeats from above, each has a link).

Of caution, be extra carful and aware driving these days!

I did a quick and dirty copy of the full article to save links. I convert Tinyurl to the real url too when it was possible.

UNITED KINGDOM

Adele Roberts was in the ‘best shape of her life’ before bowel cancer diagnosis​

October 28, 2022

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=40ze4V_0ipzgXIa00
Adele Roberts has revealed that she felt that she was in the “best shape of my life” before being diagnosed with bowel cancer in October last year. The Radio 1 DJ, 43, was diagnosed with stage 2 bowel cancer last October and announced that she was cancer free in June this year. “I think people like Dame Deborah James speaking out is a brilliant thing. Bowel cancer is the second biggest cancer killer in the UK, which I didn’t realise until I got it,” Roberts told Metro. “When I first started experiencing my symptoms, I just thought it was a bit of a dodgy tummy. Kate [Holderness, Roberts’ partner] said it was because I wasn’t cooking my kale properly. She was like ‘it’s you, you’re bad at cooking!’ And hopefully now if people have seen what I’ve been through, and what Deborah has been through, people will go, ‘oh, hang on a minute, I might just need to speak to somebody and just get a bit more help and clarification and maybe have a test just to check I’m okay.’”

Adele Roberts was in the ‘best shape of her life’ before bowel cancer diagnosis - NewsBreak

FRANCE

The 26-year-old basketball star struck by a sudden illness in the bank. He collapses to the ground unconscious and hits his head​

October 29, 2022

Sudden illness for the 26-year-old basketball star French Alpha Kaba. Around 12:40 p.m. on Wednesday, October 26, the day after Buducnost's victory over Promitheus in the EuroCup, the basketball player was standing in line at the bank counter when he suddenly fainted and, falling, hit his head against the front door of the bank's office, as reported by the PRESS news agency. An eyewitness told the news: "We heard a loud and dull shot. Security ran to the basketball player lying on the ground. Everyone was in shock. They tried to make him conscious and stuck out his tongue so as not to choke. Immediately one of the employees brought a jug of water, with which they wet his face, after which fortunately he regained consciousness." An ambulance arrived 10 minutes later and the player was transported to the local clinical center (KCCG) where he was discharged only in the evening: "Alpha Kaba left the KCCG in Podgorica after detailed examinations and all the results are completely fine. The player is currently resting at home," Buducnost said in a statement.

La stella del basket 26enne colpita da un malore improvviso in banca. Crolla a terra privo di sensi e batte la testa

Niort: saved by the public at a boxing gym after a cardiac arrest​

October 19, 2022

The Muay Thai boxing training was in full swing on the evening of Monday October 17, 2022 at the sports hall on rue Barra, in Niort, when suddenly a man present in the hall became unwell "followed by cardio-respiratory arrest", shortly after 9 p.m. Other people present then immediately performed cardiac massage on the victim, before placing a defibrillator on him. Warned, the firefighters quickly took over until the 64-year-old man finally managed to resume cardiac activity. It was in a state of absolute emergency that he was transported to the hospital center to be kept under surveillance, but, if he gets out of it, it is thanks to the people who did not hesitate in saving him.

https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr...-d-une-salle-de-boxe-apres-un-arret-cardiaque

A non-fatal “vaxxident”:​

Pyrénées-Orientales: victim of an illness, a sixty-something man drives his car into a restaurant at lunchtime​

October 17, 2022

The incident took place in a restaurant in Canet-en-Roussillon, empty of any customers. It was almost 1 p.m. on Monday, October 17 when the firefighters of the Pyrénées-Orientales were alerted to an accident in Canet-en-Roussillon. On the avenue of Catalonia of the seaside city, a car is embedded in a bar-restaurant-tapas. According to the first responders, the driver of the vehicle, a 62-year-old man, was the victim of a malaise. He probably thus left the road before finishing his run in the window of the restaurant. The man was transported to the Perpignan hospital center.

Pyrénées-Orientales : victime d'un malaise, un sexagénaire encastre sa voiture dans un restaurant à l'heure du déjeuner

THE NETHERLANDS

Media Blackout: 'Large amount of unwellness' during Amsterdam marathon​

October 21, 2022

Last weekend the marathon of Amsterdam took place. Apart from the regular medical staff, they had to call on other helpers, because so many people had trouble. Neurologist Jan Bonte also notices that several resuscitations suddenly take place during running competitions and marathons. “I want these people's vaccination status, duration since vaccination, and if possible pathological examination. There is no other way,” says Bonte. Research has been done on the incidence of cardiac arrest during marathons. The neurologist notes that the incidence is now much higher than normal.

Media Blackout: 'Grote hoeveelheid onwelwordingen' tijdens marathon Amsterdam - Frontnieuws

GERMANY

Wayne Carpendale is "snot-sick": Since 5 days 40 degrees fever​

October 24, 2022
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https://bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com/public/images/878087fb-5486-424e-8da0-e6346ec7a1de_1570x883.jpeg
Just a few days ago, Wayne Carpendale (45) walked the red carpet with a woman Annemarie (44) and raved about how hot he found her. Now HE is hot. And really. Wayne has had a temperature of 40 degrees for five days. "Slowly it's enough," writes Wayne Carpendale frustrated on Instagram. For five days he has now been lying flat with a fever of 40 degrees and is "rotten sick". Apparently, however, he thought it wiser in the meantime to also consult a doctor, because his story seems to have originated either in a doctor's office or in the hospital. There Wayne was given an infusion. The day before, Wayne had still reported from the bedroom at home and measured fever together with his followers. The red glowing digital thermometer said more than 1000 words. "And then it's not even Corona! No two lines to post, no recovered status, no Wiesn story to tell. Who gets sick normal today?", Wayne laments his suffering to the fans.

Wayne Carpendale ist "rotzekrank": Seit 5 Tagen 40 Grad Fieber

Medical emergency on train leads to unscheduled stop​

October 17, 2022

Due to a medical emergency on the ICE 375 train (route Berlin - Basel), it made an unscheduled stop at Hockenheim station. At around 9:14 p.m., a 24-year-old suffered a medical emergency on the affected train shortly after leaving Mannheim Central Station. A previously unknown traveler reacted with presence of mind and dialed the emergency number. The 24-year-old was finally treated by the ambulance service and then taken to a hospital.

BPOLI-KA: Medizinischer Notfall im Zug führt zu außerplanmäßigem Halt

Reported on October 16:​

In Essen against Dresden: Medical emergency in the guest block​

October 16, 2022

An older fan apparently collapsed at the entrance to the stadium with circulatory problems. According to the police, rescue workers had arrived and given first aid to the man, who was stable at the time. The dynamo fan was then taken to a hospital for further treatment. Further details are not yet known.

No age reported.

Bei Essen gegen Dresden: Medizinischer Notfall im Gästeblock

Medical Emergency - Player needs to be hospitalized​

October 22, 2022

SC Westfalia Herne was a guest at DJK TuS Hordel in Bochum on Friday evening for the duel of the Westphalian football league. But even before kick-off there was bad news that goes beyond the sporting importance for the club: Westfalia player Philipp Demler had to be taken to the hospital with cardiovascular problems. Upon arrival in Hordel, the 23-year-old complained of circulatory problems and tachycardia - he didn't even get out of the car at the sports field, but was taken straight to the hospital. Sportingly a setback for the Westfalenliga-Kellerkind, but that moved into the background for the chairman Ingo Brüggemann: At the latest, this is the impetus for Westfalia to take precautionary measures. "We had actually planned long ago to take the whole team to sports cardiology to have all the players checked out - you can't tell by looking at them. We will definitely tackle that now.” Those responsible could not give more details about Demler on Friday evening.

Westfalia Herne: Medizinischer Notfall - Spieler muss ins Krankenhaus

Four non-fatal “vaxxidents”:​

Reported on October 19:

Medical problem: 25 tons of stones land on the highway after an accident​

October 19, 2022

In Baden-Württemberg, 25 tons of stones landed on a motorway in an accident. The driver of a semitrailer came off the road while driving on the A81 near Untergruppenbach, probably due to a medical problem, as the police in Heilbronn announced late Tuesday. The team then slid around a hundred meters along the crash barrier before it overturned and came to rest on the right-hand lane and the grass verge. The 25 tons of bulk material were thus distributed over the entire roadway. The road had to be completely closed in the direction of Stuttgart. The driver was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.

Medizinisches Problem: 25 Tonnen Steine landen auf Autobahn

Reported on October 18:

Todenhausen: Accident probably after a medical emergency​

October 18, 2022

Probably due to a medical emergency, a man (75) drove into a woodpile in Todenhausen early Tuesday afternoon. Rescue workers took him to the hospital in Schwalmstadt after his first aid at the accident site. Around 3 p.m. the car drove on the steep Sendbergsfeld road, crossed the road and then a whole field. At the end of the field, the car broke through a property gate and ultimately crashed into a pile of wood, where it came to a standstill. First responders and then rescue workers who were alerted took care of the 75-year-old, who suffered rather minor injuries. The helpers also got his internal problem under control again.

Todenhausen: Unfall vermutlich nach medizinischem Notfall - nh24.de

Reported on October 20:

Man drives his car into a pond - first responders save him​

October 20, 2022

Thanks to the courageous intervention of several first responders, a man who had driven his car into a pond on the outskirts of Alpen was rescued on Thursday afternoon. As a spokesman for the volunteer fire brigade reported in the afternoon, the accident occurred due to a medical emergency for the driver. The man was driving his vehicle on Burgstraße at around 12.30 p.m. and, for initially inexplicable reasons, left the roadway, landed over the grass verge and the cycle path through the reeds in the pond, the fireman said in an interview with the editors. There was a suspicion of a heart attack. Two employees of the nearby Lemken company happened to be at the scene of the accident during their break, and a driver who had observed the accident also stopped. With combined forces, the first responders managed to bring the man, who was conscious, ashore. They took care of him there until paramedics arrived.

No age reported.

Medizinischer Notfall in Alpen: Mann fährt mit seinem Auto in einen Teich - Ersthelfer retten ihn

Reported on October 17:

Update Head-on collision in Berlin-Schöneberg: Six injured in accident at Innsbrucker Platz - including three children.​

October 17, 2022

In a collision of two cars at Innsbrucker Platz in Berlin-Schöneberg on Monday morning, six people were injured - including three children. For reasons as yet unexplained, a 39-year-old driver lost control of his car on Hauptstraße and collided head-on with a car stopped in oncoming traffic, a police spokeswoman said.

Frontalzusammenstoß in Berlin-Schöneberg: Sechs Verletzte bei Unfall am Innsbrucker Platz – darunter drei Kinder

AUSTRIA

Medical emergency on board: AUA's New York flight reversed unscheduled​

October 22, 2022

At around 4:30 p.m., the Boeing 767-300ER, OE-LAZ, of Austrian Airlines took off to fly from Vienna to New York JFK Airport as course OS 087. But after a short flight time, the two-jet aircraft broke off its journey. Near the Austrian-Czech border, the pilots informed air traffic control that they had to return to Vienna Schwechat Airport. About an hour after take-off, around 5:30 p.m., the jet touched down safely in Vienna. According to Austrian Wings information, a medical emergency on board, a so-called "Medical", forced the machine to return to Vienna. According to the information available to "Austrian Wings", one crew member was affected by an acute health problem. The AUA refused to comment on the request.

Medizinischer Notfall an Bord: New York Flug der AUA kehrte außerplanmäßig um

Underground route on A 2 closed: traffic jam in the morning​

October 20, 2022

On the A 2 southern autobahn between Völkermarkt West and Grafenstein, the Unterflurtstrasse Kreuzergebiet was closed in the early morning traffic at around 6.30 a.m. in the direction of Klagenfurt. The reason was a medical emergency. A traffic jam quickly formed. The route has been open to traffic again since 7 a.m.

Medizinischer Notfall: Unterflurtrasse auf A 2 gesperrt: Stau im Frühverkehr | Kleine Zeitung

ROMANIA

Emergency landing in Bucharest: 36-year-old suffers heart attack on plane to Frankfurt​

October 19, 2022

On Wednesday morning, a plane made an emergency landing due to a medical emergency at Henri Coandă Airport in Bucharest. As reported by several Romanian media, a 36-year-old passenger on board the Lufthansa flight had suffered a heart attack earlier. The plane had been en route from New Delhi to Frankfurt Airport at the time. After the emergency landing in Bucharest, a medical crew boarded the plane to stabilize the passenger, the Bucharest National Airport Company told various media outlets. The patient was then taken to a hospital, it said. The plane was able to continue its flight to Frankfurt, it said.

Im Flieger nach Frankfurt: 36-Jähriger erleidet Herzinfarkt

Another great article by A Midwestern Doctor who writes series called The Forgotten Side of Medicine on substack. I know there's been a lot of articles about why those who saw the lies and remained unvaxxed if they could shouldn't forgive and forget as Oster and her ilk conveniently suggest before the election, I think he picks apart her words and intentions admirably.
Dissecting the Deceptive Plea for COVID-19 Amnesty

New interview - Catherine Austin Fitts with Vaccine Choice Canada (40th anniversary). Rocco Gallati and Dr. Stephen Malthouse. Covers a broad range of topics. I found it an inspiring listen, particularly in terms of how we can each contribute with our choices to not giving energy to our wannabe jailers. (1 hr. 10 m.)

Study : Pre-exposure to mRNA-LNP inhibits adaptive immune responses and alters innate immune fitness in an inheritable fashion

We found that pre-exposure to mRNA-LNPs or LNP alone led to long-term inhibition of the adaptive immune response, which could be overcome using standard adjuvants. On the other hand, we report that after pre-exposure to mRNA-LNPs, the resistance of mice to heterologous infections with influenza virus increased while resistance to Candida albicans decreased. The diminished resistance to Candida albicans correlated with a general decrease in blood neutrophil percentages. Interestingly, mice pre-exposed to the mRNA-LNP platform can pass down the acquired immune traits to their offspring, providing better protection against influenza. In summary, the mRNA-LNP vaccine platform induces long-term unexpected immunological changes affecting both adaptive immune responses and heterologous protection against infections. Thus, our studies highlight the need for more research to determine this platform’s true impact on human health.

Attachments

• 080D2507-079C-498B-873F-D74D239E4358.jpeg
    080D2507-079C-498B-873F-D74D239E4358.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 41
Karma seems to be working super fast these days.
Her tweet just before she died is so horrific, gaslighting experts everywhere 🤬
Full link here
Of course the abcnews article makes no mention of the actual jabs that likely contributed to Julie Powell's death, and only emphasises the 'danger' of Covid-19 and her "battle with Covid-19" :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom