Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

France: the drummer of the band "Smashing Burritos" dies of a heart attack during a concert

A terrible end to an evening. The 58-year-old drummer of a music group, who was playing on the terrace of a café in Marseillette (Aude), died on Friday evening of a heart attack in the middle of a concert, reports L'Indépendant. About forty people were present.

The local paper says that witnesses quickly took charge, calling for help while others took turns giving first aid. Others went for the municipal defibrillator, located 500m from the café, but it was not working. "As soon as I tried to turn it on, there was no battery," said the owner.

Famous pro-vaccine doctor Michel Goldman suspects Pfizer booster shot caused his cancer to explode

Serge’s bushy eyebrows furrowed when he spoke with Michel after having seen the scans. (“I will always remember his face, it was just incredible,” Michel told me.) The pictures showed a brand-new barrage of cancer lesions—so many spots that it looked like someone had set off fireworks inside Michel’s body. More than that, the lesions were now prominent on both sides of the body, with new clusters blooming in Michel’s right armpit in particular, and along the right side of his neck.

Transcript on link:

So, it's a shortage of children's medication that is causing this surge and not anything to do with adverse vaccine reactions? They stopped short of saying children are getting sick due to "supply chain issues"!
“It’s the Tylenol and Advil shortage that’s making them come to ERs, come to hospitals,” Eram Chhogala told CTVNews.ca in a phone interview.

I was reading this article thinking "Wow, they touched the subject of "excess deaths" related to clot-shots."
Well read it yourself and enjoy the surprise of this new "group think" related to the clot shots.

:halo::rotfl:

A research article from 2020 showing that SARS-CoV-2 messenger RNA was found integrated into cellular DNA

Abstract

Prolonged SARS-CoV-2 RNA shedding and recurrence of PCR-positive tests have been widely reported in patients after recovery, yet these patients most commonly are non-infectious. Here we investigated the possibility that SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome and that transcription of the integrated sequences might account for PCR-positive tests. In support of this hypothesis, we found chimeric transcripts consisting of viral fused to cellular sequences in published data sets of SARS-CoV-2 infected cultured cells and primary cells of patients, consistent with the transcription of viral sequences integrated into the genome. To experimentally corroborate the possibility of viral retro-integration, we describe evidence that SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse transcribed in human cells by reverse transcriptase (RT) from LINE-1 elements or by HIV-1 RT, and that these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed. Human endogenous LINE-1 expression was induced upon SARS-CoV-2 infection or by cytokine exposure in cultured cells, suggesting a molecular mechanism for SARS-CoV-2 retro-integration in patients. This novel feature of SARS-CoV-2 infection may explain why patients can continue to produce viral RNA after recovery and suggests a new aspect of RNA virus replication.

It's good to return to this link where medical personal discussion "You Know What"

The comments are really really sad.

Susan Pace4 DAYS AGO
I’m a practicing ER nurse of 25 years. The amount of blood clots, strokes, cardiac events like myocarditis/pericarditis, Bell’s Palsy, shingles, etc. that I’ve seen since the vaccine rollout is more than I’ve ever seen in the previous 23.5 years combined. I don’t know how anyone can’t be frightened by what we are seeing. When I try to discuss this with my coworkers, they turn their heads and look downcast, but will rarely speak. I think it’s because like me, they feel betrayed for following the narrative, but unlike me they won’t open their eyes and speak out (they’re afraid for their careers and also are scared to death that their bodies are ticking time bombs). It’s easier to ignore than to acknowledge.

Here's a conversation today (Nov 11) from Children's Health Defense between Canadian doctors - Dr. Makis, Dr. Hoffe, Dr. Malthouse and Chris Shaw, Ph.D. Dr. Makis mentions that the total has risen from 80 to 90 Canadian doctors having dropped dead. 1 hour long, but goes quickly.

Of course it’s natural.

My parents got their latest round of boosters today, together with flu and shingles shots (shingles was dose 1 in the series.)

My mom just lost a cousin - unexplained autoimmune problems followed by 2 consecutive strokes after a brief recovery from autoimmune attack.

Also today, another cousin (my mother’s age) is in the intensive care unit. She has Covid , pneumonia, and has just suffered a heart attack.

Of course it is only natural 😔

It reminds me of the zen proverb:

A student approached his master weeping. “Master, why is there so much pain and suffering in the world?”
The master replied, “No Reason.”

From El Mundo:

España registra un gran exceso de muertes y Sanidad no sabe la causa​

(Spain registers a large excess of deaths and the Health Ministry does not know the cause)

Aún no hay consenso científico sobre las causas concretas del exceso de muertes en España, pero los expertos señalan varios factores. "Es un año muy malo de mortalidad y es peor todavía de lo que parece"

El último medio año ha sido, con mucha diferencia, el que más muertes ha registra...

There is still no scientific consensus on the specific causes of the excess deaths in Spain, but experts point to several factors. "It is a very bad year for mortality and it is even worse than it seems".

The last half year has been, by far, the one with the highest number of deaths recorded...

The number of doctors dying in Canada has increased and will probably keep increasing as they are forced to take something ineffective and dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom