Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Megyn Kelly's sister (58) died suddenly and unexpected

Sad...

Good interview between Kelly and JFK Jr. here (October 27, 2022):

As an aside in the interview, JFK Jr. lets it be known that his own son (26 years old) just got back from fighting in Ukraine against the Russians - he never told his parents. He also brings up the CIA coup in 2014 in Ukraine, along with the Rand Corporations plans to put pressure on Putin in one of the eastern Ukraine states - so he understands all this, but then says "Putin is a gangster. He is homicidal. He is a thug. He is one of the worse people alive today."

As well read and informed as JFK Jr. is - and grateful for his work on the message of vaccines; primarily he got into the subject because of the issue of mercury, which has cost him his family, friends and other, he either lost the plot with Russia (and Ukraine) or he never had it. He certainly does not understand Putin at all based on what he says. This is very sad.

Here is an image of JFK RFK Jr son, Conor, in Ukrainian dressing :thdown:

I agree; it is sad that RFK Jr seem to miss the boat entirely, regarding (also) understanding Putin's perspective, calling him a thug. I haven't seen much manner nor honest arguments coming from the West, compared to what Putin / Kremlin have said in speeches, releases of information and articles. There is no dignity left in whatever the West released in terms of information...

Perhaps - it would be too dangerous for RFK Jr to give away any kind of sympathies (or understanding) for Putin, on top of the massive work (and resistance) RFK Jr already has done against the Corona Plandemic and "vaccines". :cool2:

By the way, how does this work being a soldier, fighting a war...? I thought a soldier isn't coming back until the war is over ? Did Mr Conor have a VIP War ticket, collecting plus points for the Kennedy account balance ? :rolleyes:

3a4250f78b0daa7ea03de6d3531c87c1-4074898509.jpg

Perhaps - it would be too dangerous for RFK Jr to give away any kind of sympathies (or understanding) for Putin, on top of the massive work (and resistance) RFK Jr already has done against the Corona Plandemic and "vaccines". :cool2:

There is that of what you said, however in the U.S. (and elsewhere), Russophobia and particularly the Putin-Puppet schtick is deeply engrained. Anyone who crosses that boundary is to be excoriated left and right. That said, his word choice is a belief choice, osit.

Did Mr Conor have a VIP War ticket, collecting plus points for the Kennedy account balance ? :rolleyes:

In the interview, JFK Jr. said his son had no experience and was not known, having talk his way into a unit (he is big, 6.5 ft). He was a tasked with machinegun and was in firefights with the Russians.

As for VIP, yes at some level this may have had some influence.

Again, another athlete:

"The vaccine is almost certainly the cause of all my problems".

Sivert Bakken.jpg

Norwegian biathlete Sivert Bakken, winner of the Oslo mass-start, will miss a large part of the season due to pericarditis.

Vaccine side effects to blame

Winner of the mass-start of Oslo, the very solid Sivert Bakken took his first career victory and confirmed the high hopes placed in him.

After a few weeks off, the Norwegian decided to get a third covid shot, and that's when his troubles started.

"There was something wrong with the training, the body was a bit tired. So I went to the doctor and stopped training completely.

Then it got worse and worse. I had physical discomfort and pressure in my chest. There was a lot of pain and there was no doubt that I would give up training.

I haven't been able to do a training session for five months now," he told TV2.

Sivert Bakken, who suffered from pericarditis following his injection, and his doctors point to the vaccine as the main cause of his problems.

"It is almost 100% certain that my corona vaccine is the problem. I've heard of other cases where people have had similar problems with vaccines.

When we are injected with this product, you don't know anything about it and in hindsight you think it would be better not to do it, but I'm told there are positive sides too, so I can't regret it now."

According to his doctor, who speaks of a known but rare side effect, Sivert Bakken will have to wait many weeks before getting better and will unfortunately have to miss a good part of the season.

"I am still motivated for the future and hope to return this winter. I also took advantage of this period to undergo a lot of tests concerning my past problem with heart fibrillation.

Today everything is solved and everything is working at 100%, it is important to know that my pericarditis has no link with this past problem. They are two separate things and I am happy about that", he concludes.

Sources: here and here.

Dr John B. on Telegram, showcases (with references) countless of cases and studies, with images (all from x-ray to photographical images) e.g. the side effects from the jabs... Some of them truly horrific, similar and at times even worse than the images above. So yes, those jabs do destroy countless lives - and images give it all a deeper dimension.

There is a wealth of information on his channel, in terms of images illustrations, statistics, and references to studies ! Also about vaccines in general and other material revolving medical mistreatments.

I don't think this has been posted here as yet.

UK Column has An interview with a number of people who suffered adverse reactions in the UK Adverse reactions to Covid jabs: "Will I wake up in pain—or will I wake up at all?" as well as a follow up interview with Charlet Crichton: Vaccine Damage—Real People: Charlet

They have also set up a support group for the vaccine injured that may be of use to people in the UK: UK CV Family

Transcripts of the interviews are also available at the links.

The main issues for many seem to be the sheer number and variety of symptoms people are experiencing and the complete lack of any attention from the media, politicians (apart from Christopher Chope), regulators or the NHS.

The MHRA and government still refuse to launch an investigation and these people have to try to navigate the Vaccine Damage Payment system, while suffering whatever symptoms they have and often being unable to work and possibly losing income. Given that there is complete denial that many of their symptoms are anything to do with the jabs, it is making it very difficult to get any support from doctors, NHS and be able to receive sick pay/time off etc. Clearly a very stressful and unhealthy situation that I do not see being resolved any time soon - if ever.

I look forward to that documentary - not because I like it - but because it is so needed to get the truth out !

I was just listening to German NuoViso’s channel “Steinzeit” with the really excellent Andreas Popp, and…

… there, at one point Andreas Popp mentions in a few sentences, referring to an anonymous pathologist working in of the major cities in Germany - his observation - of finding 15 babies under 500 gram at once at the hospital’s morgue - which is unheard of. This would only happen at best 2-3 too early born dead babies per month, but never ever 15 lying there all at once. And because of their birth weight being too little, they don’t get officially cremated nor their death cause (?) is registered - which means the truth, the real picture, does not come out…

- - -

Many doctors and pathologists all over Germany are basically silent about it. (Think of the sheer amount of them in the world…) As we are in the beginning or middle of something truly horrific happening to humanity - the consequence of those damn experimental genetic injections… who are not even worth the name of being “pharmaceutical products” - and yet given to billions. And continue to do so…

October 29 2022 - South Korea: Major incident in Seoul, stampede killed 20, hundreds suffered heart attack

Hundred of heart attacks in a crowd? 🤔

Still dressed in Halloween costumes, dozens of bodies were evacuated on stretchers or covered with sheets. On Saturday night, these young revellers died of a heart attack while wandering the streets of Seoul, the South Korean capital. We take a look at the few minutes when everything changed.

October 29 2022 - South Korea: Major incident in Seoul, stampede killed 20, hundreds suffered heart attack

Hundred of heart attacks in a crowd? 🤔

The Death toll rises to 153. See in the Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? thread as it is also discussed there and there with English sources.

Back
Top Bottom