Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Comparison of European deaths: More vaccinated countries have had more recent death

The extent of vaccination between different countries is strongly correlated to how many deaths they have experienced both at the end of 2021 and in more recent months. More vaccinated countries saw lower excess mortality during the Delta wave but the opposite has been true in recent months. Is this a sign of a causal relationship or are there other factors at play?

VACCINE-INDUCED TURBO CANCER: T-cell lymphoma can progress rapidly due to mRNA booster shot

This is called turbo-cancer, where spike proteins from mRNA jabs serve as a carcinogen – literally food that feeds the cancer, propelling it to multiply exponentially to invade the rest of the body. This happens because the spike protein turns OFF genes that fight off cancer (P-53, a.k.a. ‘guardian of the genome’), so by getting the Covid jab it’s like disarming your own army during a critical battle. This PET/CT scan shows how the cancer cells were fed by spike proteins and have spread significantly throughout different parts of the body.

Vax pushing Dutch politician Nilufer Gündogan appears on TV with what looks like Bell's Palsy.
I had one patient with severe Bell's Palsy after the Pfizer vaccine. On the other hand, it was a piece of cake to treat it with valaciclovir for one week. I was thinking that the patient was going to have severe sequela for the rest of his life, and then he came to me a few weeks later for something different, with a completely normal face. He told me that the pills I gave him worked like a charm. By the time I saw him, there was zero sign of Bell's Palsy. I have never seen such a complete recovery from Bell's Palsy.

Other than malignant tumors popping up here and there, in my experience, vaccine side effects are easy to treat with early intervention. Even the tumors have been relatively easy to tackle, provided the patient is seeking medical attention as soon as possible. Another example, a patient came to me with silent myocarditis. He had only chronic high d-dimer and troponins in his blood tests, like he was having a heart attack, only that all tests for heart attack were negative. After a few months of baby aspirin and colchicine, his levels got normalized.

Then, different countries might have had different batches. As has been discussed before, some batches were particularly malignant. But my guess is that Sherry Roger's old title book "Detoxify or Die" still applies in the post-COVID vaccine era.

Then, different countries might have had different batches. As has been discussed before, some batches were particularly malignant.
It appears to me that the situation with batches NZ was given is diabolical. There are such a large number of people forming aggressive cancers, strokes, neurological pathologies and plenty dropping dead or dying in their sleep. The hospitals cardiac wards are overflowing.
I’m hearing that Doctors are still telling people they have anxiety and it had nothing to do with the vaccine. One women—who was a client of a friend of mine who is a Naturopath—was paralysed down her right side and in the hospital the consulting doctor told her she was making it all up, that she could walk and proceeded to take away the wheelchair she had been given. Another staff member returned it to her as she plainly could not walk.

A local man go used to manufacture hand crafted bicycles had a massive stroke, he has since just had another one and lost all the gains he made with his rehabilitation.

I can keep going, today a friend of mine is the celebrant for a good friend of hers funeral, who developed out of nowhere an aggressive cancer had an emergency hysterectomy, chemo etc, but it was hopeless.
I could tell you more and more…
If these vacccine injuries are easy to treat why are the doctors here letting people die and be severely impaired?
What the hell is wrong with these doctors!!!???

Last edited:
Germany: report on the side effects of experimental injections

"I've been training here for almost 11 months now and this was always the place where I was going to get into the water. But I spent the whole summer, unfortunately, in bed."

Manuela Bogdann was in great shape, she was a triathlete, but that's all over since the second Covid vaccine.

German speaking with French subtiles.

Last edited:
It's being allowed to trend on Twitter.
View attachment 67182
Just watched this. The start is fairly disgusting as it goes through video evidence of the clotting found in the dead who were vaccinated. It then goes on to talk about over population and how the vaccine has been weaponised to solve this. A lot of testimony from different doctors and journalists but not a whole lot of statistics presented, which is unfortunate considering the amount available now. Still a good watch I think.

I checked out the trending posts on Twitter and it looks like it's mainly from people calling it a new anti-vax conspiracy documentary... inadvertently advertising it at the same time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom