Really weird "entity" videos

A slightly disturbing fined by the Cave Guy (Exploring Abandoned Mines and Unusual Places) in creepy Nevada.

A Disturbing Discovery: Spooky Dolls Hanging on a Roadside Fence
Jun 20, 2022
Beheaded and dismembered baby dolls. Hundreds of them! That’s the ghastly display I found at sunset on two barbed wire fences alongside a lonely, country dirt road that I explored recently. I think I might have inadvertently set off an alarm while I was there on the property because it can be heard in the background followed by dogs viciously barking. Not wanting to meet the owner of the bizarre, doll-adorned fences or the dogs, I left. **If your device can handle it, make sure to watch this video in stunning 4K resolution!

A slightly disturbing fined by the Cave Guy (Exploring Abandoned Mines and Unusual Places) in creepy Nevada.

A Disturbing Discovery: Spooky Dolls Hanging on a Roadside Fence
Jun 20, 2022

There is a similar place in Mexico City in the well-known canals of Xochimilco. People here know this site as Isla de las Muñecas (Island of the Dolls).

In this place a legend was created.

Legend has it that Don Julián, who was the watchman of a Island located in Xochimilco, discovered the body of a little girl on the shore of the lake, so desperate he did everything possible to save her life, however, the little girl had died

After what happened, the watchman felt tormented and assured that the spirit of the girl had possessed a doll, so Don Julian, to protect himself, began to hang dolls of all types and sizes around the Island, on the trees near his house and on the walls of his house.

As time went by, the man claimed that all the dolls were possessed by child spirits, little by little the man became a hermit and began to live on his island, only with dozens of broken and old dolls that he collected from the garbage. Many people said that maybe he was the one possessed because he radically changed his way of being after what happened.

Some time later, Don Julian was found dead right in the same place where he had found the girl he tried to save, some say that he felt guilty for not having saved her and that is why he had gone mad.

After the death of Don Julian, the island became one of the main attractions of Xochimilco, people visit it to observe all the dolls that according to legend were hung by the watchman.

Maybe it was already mentioned elsewhere, but there is this recent video from Argentina, where supposedly a guard at the hospital talks to a ghost of a woman who died not long prior to the video. Not sure if it would be possible to determine if it is real or fake only based on the video, but maybe you could find more information in Spanish.

An unusual case was recorded on Saturday, the 12th, by the security cameras at the Finochietto Sanatorium, in Buenos Aires, at Argentina. The images show the moment when a guard, who works for a company outsourced to the site, talks to the ghost of a lady who had died three hours ago.

In the records, it is possible to check when the automatic door opens and the man begins to assist the woman, allowing her to enter the place. The case had repercussions on social media and in the Argentine press. According to the newspaper clarion, the incident took place around 3 am and the man, whose identity has not been revealed, stated that he saw an elderly woman entering the Sanatorium and that she asked to go to room 915, on the 9th floor, to fetch an item of value that she had forgotten.

As a result of the woman’s delay in returning, he decided to ask his co-workers to help him look for the lady. However, he was surprised when he was informed that no one had arrived on 91st floor and that the woman he was referring to actually occupied room 915, however, she had died that same day, three hours before the recording. It is still not known for sure what is behind this occurrence, but an investigation is being carried out.

The director of public relations at the hospital, Guilherme Capuya, will soon be able to find out what happened. But for him, this is not a joke. “There is no such ghost, not dead. The door was bad, it was fixed. It opened 28 times in 10 hours,” he reported. For him, everything is just a joke. “I believe this has to do with something armed, I don’t know for sure,” he added.

Maybe it was already mentioned elsewhere, but there is this recent video from Argentina, where supposedly a guard at the hospital talks to a ghost of a woman who died not long prior to the video. Not sure if it would be possible to determine if it is real or fake only based on the video, but maybe you could find more information in Spanish.

He could have....I can't tell from the video...meaning I can't see anyone but the guard. However, not always, but I do see ghosts as if they were as solid looking as anyone of we the living.

Reminds me of this movie clip from Fallen with Denzel Washington. the Hollywood flick, that could possibly demonstrate a another reality. As presented by Hollywood.

The above you tube video, gives one pause for thought, is it a window faller? Crossing the path of someone in 3D, note the background noise of some sort of alert system, could this be why this image was picked up, it changed the resonance in the area.

Fresno California continues to display significant levels of High Strangeness.
IMO, this revelation may have more to do with West Coast and Global underground bases rather than the Chinese

Biolabs in Fresno, California via James O'Keefe
Backup reference via Savage Nation Friday, December 8, 2023
James O’Keefe joins Savage to share the findings of his latest exposé. Learn what O’Keefe, along with a citizen reporter, uncovered when speaking with a congressional staffer for California Democratic Congressman Jim Costa. Then, O’Keefe shares the details behind his high-profile exit from Project Veritas and his new endeavor, O’Keefe Media Group. The pair embark on a deeper conversation about the importance of moral integrity and self-sacrifice in achieving success and the dangers of prioritizing short-term self-interest over the greater good. They discuss their experiences with false accusations and smears and encourage listeners to take action when they see wrongdoing despite the challenges that may come with it.

From James O'Keefe's Twitter account (full report)
Start time 29:28-1:52:31

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 05-52-14 Screenshot.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 05-52-14 Screenshot.png
    898.2 KB · Views: 6
On the night of January 23, a fatal collision occurred in the Coyoacán district of Mexico City. A speeding cab driver ran over a motorcyclist who was on his way to deliver a food order and crashed into a pole.

The motorcyclist, approximately 30 years of age, died at the scene. The cab driver had to be rushed to a hospital, where he was reported to be in stable condition.

The images of the incident show the cab impacted against the pole, as well as the delivery man at the foot of the vehicle. The photographs also show several neighbors who approached the scene of the accident.

However, what caught the attention of the social networks was a strange silhouette that appears next to a pole in one of the images. For more than a few users it is a spectral silhouette that could easily be mistaken for a ghost.

f425x230-375707_389689_5050.jpg

A poorly executed photograph or a specter?

On the night of January 23, a fatal collision occurred in the Coyoacán district of Mexico City. A speeding cab driver ran over a motorcyclist who was on his way to deliver a food order and crashed into a pole.

The motorcyclist, approximately 30 years of age, died at the scene. The cab driver had to be rushed to a hospital, where he was reported to be in stable condition.

The images of the incident show the cab impacted against the pole, as well as the delivery man at the foot of the vehicle. The photographs also show several neighbors who approached the scene of the accident.

However, what caught the attention of the social networks was a strange silhouette that appears next to a pole in one of the images. For more than a few users it is a spectral silhouette that could easily be mistaken for a ghost.

View attachment 90707

A poorly executed photograph or a specter?
I see that it is the frame of a video and I see it digitally retouched and with some filter that distorts the images that are in focus. So we would have to see the video in its entirety.

I see that it is the frame of a video and I see it digitally retouched and with some filter that distorts the images that are in focus. So we would have to see the video in its entirety.
There is no video, in fact it is just a photo that someone took. Possibly it moved while taking the picture and the face of the person observing the accident was distorted or, as you mention, it was digitally retouched

Back
Top Bottom