Improved delivery method for liposomal nutrients?

A question to @Lukasz : Can you give me the name of the company in Poland? So maybe I can order them
The name of the company is KENAY. Here is a link to the product I had in mind (I've found German version of their website for you):

You will find better prices on allegro.pl, For example, this shop has it for 15,42 € and sends it to Austria for 6,48 €

To go down with price to 14 € you would need to buy with delivery to Poland.

I will send a PM to the interested parties with payment details and when the money has been transferred I will make the order. The shipment from Holland to Denmark is 3-4 days and then from Denmark to countries in Europe should also be around 3-4 days.

I think that Uperios would be OK with going for 1.25 kilos and then naorma could get 0.5 kilo from Uperios instead of you. Uperios, can you confirm?

As I wrote above, I'll wait a couple of days before ordering so there's no rush.
Yes, it is ok with me.
Regarding payment: wire transfer is my option.

Hi all,
Apologies for the delay. I will calculate the price of the vitamin C and the shipping cost for each of you this weekend and send out an overview of the total price for each person along with payment options.

Once I've received payment from all I will place the order.

When I get the LipoCell, I'll put it into painted canning jars (to cut the light) and vacuum seal it as they show here (Rain Country on YouTube) and store in the basement. Hopefully the LipoCell will last a while that way. I may also encapsulate a lot of the LipoCell using a capsule machine similar to this one at PureBulk, and possibly put the capsules in jars as well. (maybe vacuum seal also?)

@Thor Is it too late to join in? I would also be interested in 1kg. Or even less, if your order doesn't quite add up. Unfortunately I missed this thread and am shocked, as I have always used the vitamin c from Dr. Mercola. :-[

@Thor If possible 1k for me, also. Thank you. Sorry, I did not see the thread for this subject before today.

Last edited:
Thor, in my first post I ordered half kg vit C, and later asked you if it was ok to change the quantity and send me 1 kg instead.
After reading thoughtfully the pdf of Dr. Thomas Levy, I've been thinking again about the quantity of vit. C that would be best for my husband and myself, and I've decided to ask you for 1 kg instead of half kg., of course if this is still feasible since other members might still change their mind in whichever direction. Sorry for playing a bit of ping-pong here and let me know if it's too late for the modfication of my order.

I previously also told @naorma that I would share with her half kg, which I'm very sorry if this might also cause her now an issue.
I thought you didn't take in account the modification I made because this would already exceed 10 kgs. Just to let you know in case it's still possible to send me 1 kg. as I see more members are interested now.

@Mililea and @loreta @hesperides , unfortunately, it's not possible to change the amount unless we change it to 25 kilos.

The problem is that they normally only sell 25 kilo batches. From time to time they split up a 25 kilo batch into smaller amounts for test-sale purposes. When I contacted them, they set aside the last part of a split batch and agreed to sell it to me. Actually they have only 9 kilos but I have a fair amount left from my original purchase, so it's OK for me to not get any this time around.

There is a lot of extra work for them involved in splitting up batches that has to do with maintaining purity and conservation of the product. To make it even more complicated, the splitting cost depends on when in the production cycle it happens. So in a freshly produced batch - before it's packed into 25 kilo bags it's cheaper. Once it's in 25 kilo bags it's quite expensive. Currently, if we want them to split up an existing batch, the cost would be 300 EUR, which doesn't make sense for a couple of extra kilos.

So at the moment we have three options as I see it:

• Go ahead with the original order, which means that Mililea and Loreta will not be able to make a purchase this time and hesperides will get 0.5 kilos
  • Distribute the 9 kilos among the forum members in a different way
  • Wait until we have 25 kilos in total. We currently have about 13 or 13.5 naorma is interested in getting 0.5 kilo sent directly. Based on interest to date that could be a while
I think that the last option would be too far away int time to be practical. In a sense it's a first come first serve situation, so if 4 people say that they'd be willing to buy 250 grams less, then it would add up to 500 grams for Mililea and loreta. At the same time we've already made an agreement with the first people to sign up, so it should be completely voluntary and don't feel pressured to change your amount if you don't feel like it.

I will give everyone until end of day tomorrow to reply and then see where we stand.

Do not worry. If it is not possible, it is ok. Thank you and I hope this situation did not give you headache!

It's fine with me Thor, I understand quite well all you are explaining above, and that's what I kind of imagined was happening when you didn't modificate my first order. If in the future more interest shows up amongst the group, I'll take another opportunity to place a bigger order.

Back
Top Bottom