Improved delivery method for liposomal nutrients?

@anartist , I'd be happy to send some to you, if we can get enough people interested. The vitamin C has a shelf-life of 2-3 years so while it keeps longer than liquid liposomal vitamin C it doesn't keep indefinitely.

However, the minimum volume is 25 kilos so we'd need to have quite a number of forum members interested. So far it seems like Cosmos, Worldbridger and you are interested, so there's a ways to go :-).

@Mods, is it OK to coordinate bulk buying through the Forum?
With Vitamin C you can't really have too much. Dr. Levy recommend 1-5 grams of high quality liposomal vitamin C per day as maintenance dose. Remember, that based on Dr. Levy's clinical experience, liposomal vitamin C is 5-10 times more effective than IV-administered vitamin C, so it's really providing a lot of oxidative stress reduction. For the other liposomal products I'd be careful of taking higher doses than recommended unless somebody qualified advises you to do so.

They also sell a number of other liposomal products. Rather than look at the price per kilo it makes more sense to look at the price per dose. Here are the weights per dose and corresponding price per dose for the products that I have samples of.

ProductActive ingredient weightDose weightUnitDays per kiloPrice per kilo (USD or EUR)Price per dose (USD or EUR)
Multi
122​
212​
mg4.717
417​
Magnesium
45​
575​
mg1.739
160​
Omega 3
1084​
mg923
436​
Glutathione
300​
750​
mg1.333
619​
Vitamin C
300​
450​
mg2.222
214​

I reached out to Thorne Research which is high-quality manufacturer of supplements and asked them how large a share of their products actually entered the cells and benefitted the body. They said that it varies from component to component, from person to person and from day to day for the same person. So it seems impossible to figure out.

Based on the price of quality supplements these prices (particularly for Multi, Magnesium and Vitamin C) are very competitive in my view.

With Vitamin C you can't really have too much. Dr. Levy recommend 1-5 grams of high quality liposomal vitamin C per day as maintenance dose. Remember, that based on Dr. Levy's clinical experience, liposomal vitamin C is 5-10 times more effective than IV-administered vitamin C, so it's really providing a lot of oxidative stress reduction. For the other liposomal products I'd be careful of taking higher doses than recommended unless somebody qualified advises you to do so.

They also sell a number of other liposomal products. Rather than look at the price per kilo it makes more sense to look at the price per dose. Here are the weights per dose and corresponding price per dose for the products that I have samples of.

ProductActive ingredient weightDose weightUnitDays per kiloPrice per kilo (USD or EUR)Price per dose (USD or EUR)
Multi
122​
212​
mg4.717
417​
Magnesium
45​
575​
mg1.739
160​
Omega 3
1084​
mg923
436​
Glutathione
300​
750​
mg1.333
619​
Vitamin C
300​
450​
mg2.222
214​

I reached out to Thorne Research which is high-quality manufacturer of supplements and asked them how large a share of their products actually entered the cells and benefitted the body. They said that it varies from component to component, from person to person and from day to day for the same person. So it seems impossible to figure out.

Based on the price of quality supplements these prices (particularly for Multi, Magnesium and Vitamin C) are very competitive in my view.
well I would be interested in 5 kg @Thor
If others can guesstimate how many kg they are interested in, then we would have an idea of how close we would be to 25 kg.

That sounds as a good idea. However, I'd need people to commit to the purchase, as I wouldn't want to be left with 10 kilos of vitamin C :-).

For those interested bear in mind that the price above is before VAT and shipping. I will buy it through my company and sell it to you with VAT. If you have a company you can deduct the VAT and you'd need to only add shipping cost. But if you have to purchase it as a consumer, you need to add 25% VAT to the price above. Also, the price mentioned above is in Euros. With the US dollar strengthening compared to the Euro it will be less in USD as things are at the moment.

On a sidenote, I wanted to test the quality/efficacy of the LipocellTech product compared to other liposomal products. Taking the LipoCellTech magnesium, I can feel the effect right away. So I ordered some liposomal magnesium from Activnovo. The Activnovo product was supposed to have the same amount of liposomal Magnesium per dose but based on how my body reacted, the effect was probably only 25% of the effect that I felt when taking the LipocellTech Magnesium. So based on my sample of one subjective experiment I'd say that LipoCellTech's claim of the quality of their liposomal delivery method seems to be correct.

So far it seems that there are a few people interested but not that many. Maybe we can keep a tally in this thread.

Thor: 1 kg
@anartist : 5 kg
@naorma :
@worldbridger :
@Cosmos :

Just a question for the modus: You will order the stuff and we buy it from you, right? 1 kilo will be at app. 300 €?
Yes, that's the plan. However, it seems like there's a long way to go to 25 kilos so I will contact them and see if the will agree to an order of 10 kilos. Also I will double check that the prices are the same as when I inquired a couple of months ago. With inflation and all, it could have changed. The price will be the cost of the product + VAT + shipping from Denmark.

I got at a sample of their multivitamin as well. Normally, I take a high quality multivitamin from Thorne Research. I have had it measured by a biopathic practitioner who says that they're very good for me. When I took the LipoCellTech multi I could literally feel how my body was benefitting from the vitamins and minerals in a way that I have never felt with other multis - including the one from Thorne Research. Furthermore, the price per daily dose of their multi is extremely low - just .09 EUR compared to the price of my current multi which is about 1 EUR per day. The problem is that the daily dose of the LipoCellTech multi is so small that one kilo lasts 13 years! So if there is interest in that as well from other people on the forum, I'd try to see if I could purchase one kilo and then people could buy 100 grams which would last for around 470 days.

That's a great option Thor. It would allow us to test this brand first and decide if buying 1 kg is worth the financial effort. And also, now that you have indicated the (recommended) doses per day, I'd be happy to earn some money by placing a 500 gr. order instead of 1 kg. That is if this 500 gr. option is available.

I've been in contact with LipoCellTech and they're willing to sell me 10 kilos of vitamin C, rather than 25. So it seems like we'll be able to start with that. The price will be 214 EUR + 25% VAT + shipping from Denmark so it comes to around 300 EUR for one kilo - a little less if you live closer to Denmark.

It wasn't possible to buy quantities lower than 1 kilo, so if there is interest in other supplements (magnesium, multi, glutathione, etc.) we'd need at least one kilo in total for each. LipoCellTech has a retail webhop at www.vitamunda.co.uk where you can buy individual bottles of their supplements if you want to try them out before committing. The retail versions are quite expensive but the quantity is also small so the total expense is not too big. For comparison, 1 bottle of vitamin C that contains 30 daily dosages (25.8 grams) costs 27,48 GBP. This corresponds to a price per kilo of 1.225 EUR inc. VAT. So there's quite a difference if you're willing to measure the daily dosage yourself.

So far, here's what I've noted down. Please adjust the numbers in your reply to confirm that you're still interested. If you're interested in anything else than vitamin C, please also note it next to your name.

Thor: 1 kg vitamin C
@anartist : 5 kg vitamin C
@naorma : 1 kg vitamin C
@worldbridger : 1 kg vitamin C
@Cosmos : ?
@hesperides : 1 kg vitamin C
@Lukasz : ?
@Uperios : 1 kg vitamin C

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom