Improved delivery method for liposomal nutrients?

I am sorry to say that I am out - too much money!
If someone is willing to share a kilo with me - that would be possible.
Sorry for that, but .. . . you know?

@naorma, I'm interested in 500 gr, would you be interested in this case to share the other half kg with me?

And sorry Thor, I see that for now there's still 1 kg missing to reach 10 kgs. Let's see what Lukasz and Cosmos will say.

So far, here's what I've noted down. Please adjust the numbers in your reply to confirm that you're still interested. If you're interested in anything else than vitamin C, please also note it next to your name.

Thor: 1 kg vitamin C
@anartist : 5 kg vitamin C - good to go @Thor
@naorma : 1 kg vitamin C
@worldbridger : 1 kg vitamin C
@Cosmos : ?
@hesperides : 1 kg vitamin C
@Lukasz : ?
@Uperios : 1 kg vitamin C
Can you accept eTransfer? what is best? I assume I will send money in advance of your purchase.

1kg is too much for me but if it is an option to divide it to smaller portions here is what I would be interested in:

Please adjust the numbers in your reply to confirm that you're still interested. If you're interested in anything else than vitamin C, please also note it next to your name.

Thor: 1 kg vitamin C
@anartist : 5 kg vitamin C
@naorma : 1 kg vitamin C
@worldbridger : 1 kg vitamin C
@Cosmos : ?
@hesperides : 1 kg vitamin C
@Lukasz : 250g vitamin C, 250g magnesium, 100g multi
@Uperios : 1 kg vitamin C
If smaller portions are not an option, I will order from their retail shop.

As far as I can see we have:

Thor: 1 kg vitamin C - confirmed
@anartist : 5 kg vitamin C - confirmed
@naorma : 0.5 kg vitamin C - confirmed
@worldbridger : 1 kg vitamin C - not confirmed
@Cosmos : ? - not confirmed
@hesperides : 0.5 kg vitamin C - confirmed
@Lukasz : 0.25 kg vitamin C - confirmed
@Uperios : 1.75 kg vitamin C - confirmed
@Cristal : 1 kg - confirmed

I suggest that we give Cosmos and worldbridger a couple of days to reply.

One little obstacle has come up. According to the Danish health authorities it is legal for my type of company to purchase supplements and resell them if I do not open the packaging or repack them. If I wanted to be able to do that I need a special license that I don't have. Therefore, I have asked LipoCellTech if it's possible to have them send me vitamin C packed in 1 kilo bags, which they have agreed to. This means that for those of you who are getting another amounts that one kilo, I would need to send 1 kilo bags to one person and that person would have to send part of the bag to the sharing person.

So I could send 2 kilos to Uperios who could send 0.25 kilos to Lukasz. Similarly, I could send 1 kilo to hesperides who could send 0.5 kilos to naorma. Would that work for you guys?

As for payment I have a PayPal account and a bank account. Within the EU, I believe that wire transfers are pretty cheap.

After reading thoughtfully the pdf of Dr. Thomas Levy, I've been thinking again about the quantity of vit. C that would be best for my husband and myself, and I've decided to ask you for 1 kg instead of half kg., of course if this is still feasible since other members might still change their mind in whichever direction. Sorry for playing a bit of ping-pong here and let me know if it's too late for the modfication of my order.

I previously also told @naorma that I would share with her half kg, which I'm very sorry if this might also cause her now an issue.

After reading thoughtfully the pdf of Dr. Thomas Levy, I've been thinking again about the quantity of vit. C that would be best for my husband and myself, and I've decided to ask you for 1 kg instead of half kg., of course if this is still feasible since other members might still change their mind in whichever direction. Sorry for playing a bit of ping-pong here and let me know if it's too late for the modfication of my order.

I previously also told @naorma that I would share with her half kg, which I'm very sorry if this might also cause her now an issue.
I think that Uperios would be OK with going for 1.25 kilos and then naorma could get 0.5 kilo from Uperios instead of you. Uperios, can you confirm?

As I wrote above, I'll wait a couple of days before ordering so there's no rush.

So I could send 2 kilos to Uperios who could send 0.25 kilos to Lukasz. Similarly, I could send 1 kilo to hesperides who could send 0.5 kilos to naorma. Would that work for you guys?
As long as it suits Uperios and shipping from Romania to Poland is not excessively expensive, it would work for me. Thank you!

Btw I've just found out that one brand sells LipoCellTech vitamin C capsules in Poland. Of course the price is higher, but not so bad (about 14 euros per 30g).

So I am definitely out.. The transfer via Romania is too complicated for me.
But anyway thank you very very much for your efforts to keep me in!
A question to @Lukasz : Can you give me the name of the company in Poland? So maybe I can order them . .. .thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom