Session 10 December 2022

Q: (Joe) And what form do the aliens take from the perspective of the humans?

A: Usually Nordic types.

Are we talking about the visitors from the planet UMMO?

ELTE
Hello ELTE2307,
According to a previous session, the whole UMMO business was a hoax:
Q: (Perceval) maybe it’s something to do with alien interactions or alien abductions…(L) yeah, what if they catch it from lizards, I mean I’ve read about abductions where people get salmonella after claimed Lizard abductions…(Galahad) it’s like a lizards venereal disease… (Perceval) it’s a disease where it feels like bugs are crawling under your skin and lesions form and thin, hair-like filaments grow out of the lesions. (Atriedes) It’s really kind of weird (Perceval) Yeah, it’s really sci-fi. (L) Ok, next question. (Perceval) Ok, last one: What was the source of the Ummite business?

A: 3D program experiment.

Thanks for sharing this session. I agree with others that the information produced a mixed bag of feelings: excitement, curiosity, awe, but also worrying about how we’ll get through it all. I need to look into that grassfed gardeding thing asap…:-)

Thank you so much for another wonderful session. It sends chills down my spine to think that all those issues like the sun's twin, aliens directly trying to intervene to maintain control etc that I have read on this forum for a long time now seem so imminent or already happening, it's scary and exciting at the same time.

Too bad about the Jordan Peterson thing, hopefully he manages to find the strength to get over himself and take a look at those issues where he is either well educated.

Happy Holidays to all at Chateau and to the members of this amazing forum. Thank you for the energy you put into everything you do and for the generosity with which you share your discoveries and knowledge.🍾💐🎅🏽

(Ryan) Can major catastrophic events shift areas temporarily to fourth density?

A: Yes

Q: (Ryan) Would such shifts make the lithosphere more "plastic" and easily "reshape-able"?

Have you had multiple visions for this? My default pre-concept-ion - simplification of living environments (both in language / slang and physically moving earth around) - is that I call 3rd Density = "hard density": because you cannot re-shape hard-matter here in 3D. Here my hand only needs to hit a rock-wall and my bones break instantly, thus I'm powerless..
As opposed to what I remember, where I came from?
I do call 4th Density = "Soft Density", as the environment there is malleable. It can be changed, re-shaped, so that means more power over the environment. Hitting a 4thD rock-wall with my hand results in scooping matter, like kids work in sandboxes. That's the vision. Only the soil / earth / rocks fly around more viciously, but remain malleable as envisioned in 4thD. Still the flying around = scooped out rocks / by hand excavated "hard-earth" remains dangerous to others as it flies around / thrown / scooped in a volatile way.

My visions for it are - strangely - gradual hardening of all types of body tissues [becoming like stone] - skin, joints, muscles (hands--nails==>claws). As I alluded in the Keto-thread years ago, when first taking pomegranate syrup + Elderberries ==> it felt they are giving me "molecular density increase" in the bones / joints, muscles.

Recently I had visions of skin, hands, bones and significantly "hardening", ==> these combined considerably increased muscle power allows of chopping rocks and mining rock-walls / salt mines with hands for example. Also eating rocks / minerals directly from salt & gravel mines. This will result in a radically changed lifestyle. As obviously I won't be fed by my favorite snacks anymore..

Weird.. I thought telepathy and telekinetics, levitation would be first, but no visions about those!

This "stone-mongering stuff" weirdly is matched by my earlier report about a temporary consciousness-enhancement / enlightenment / while I was bicycling years ago and I just started to receive = become cognizant / could feel all kinds of rocks and deeper soil content __under__ the asphalt.

It was in the same / similar vein - as I also reported - around 2004 I suddenly became Tele-Empathic for at least a minute and became able to directly receive the feelings+thoughts of my angrily arguing colleagues, couple meters away from me.

At that time the C's mentioned a phenomenon "growing out of your shoes" and it definitely felt like that! Weird consciousness-expansions.

Last edited:
(Mrs. Peel) A while back the Powerball lottery in the US was up to a few BILLION dollars. Does/can STS make sure nobody who would make a huge donation to FOTCM would win any substantial amount of money? [laughter]

I have laughed a lot with this, because I had already thought about it before.

Come on bad boys! Allow you to win the lottery for me!

I will not make a very large donation! (I have my fingers crossed behind my back).

Now seriously, thank you very much for the session, you are great guys.

I think it's a little premature to assert that telepathy is absolutely superior to the spoken language or other communication means in all circumstances, especially when it's not clear what are its advantages, limitations, risks, and what kind of information it conveys given the context. In other words, having a new tool in one's toolkit does not invalidate the other tools.
For instance, at our level, there are things that can be conveyed through writing that cannot be conveyed through speech. There are also things that can be conveyed through speech that cannot be conveyed through writing. There are things that are conveyed through facial expressions and body language that are not conveyed through speech alone. Even appearance and body odor is a means of communication. I would imagine that a 4D existence could offer more richness, and more possible combinations.
On the other hand, what means are these aliens using to present themselves as blondies, projection? genetic tweaking? variable physical manifestation at will? If they communicate between themselves through telepathy, can the communication be intercepted by other alien groups from whom they also want to conceal information? Or even from specially trained humans? There are many parameters that may enter the equation of how these things work. OSIT

Thank you for this very interesting session. Thank you for all you do to keep hope alive and keep the lighthouse burning. Lots to think about here and I need to get more active and start being more serious. I've been really struggling lately but this was helpful and hopeful, surprisingly. Thanks again. Merry Caesarmas and Happy New Year to everyone here ♥️🫂

Thanks for sharing this amazing session.

When it comes to meteroites falling in the last couple years there where quite some booms in the air where I live, last was last month and it was heard real good, and I doubt it is warplanes breaking sound barriers as they like to cover it because there was no sound and sight of them.

A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.
This part also makes a lot of sense to me. Their plans for total domination and control may work for a short while, but eventually, if they keep on diminishing the numbers of the masses and weakening them, who do they expect will keep their awesome infrastructure running? Who will do the dirty work of producing food and raw materials? Who will do the brain work to produce and maintain AI or genetic engineering? Even their enforcers may at some moment figure out that there's not much point in keeping that scheme going if they themselves don't have a good enough deal. There's that lesson from chess the elites didn't learn: that without the rest of the pieces, the king is rather useless.

There is some degree of disconnect between how the Klaus Schwabb type of characters see the situation and how it really happens at grassroot levels. Suppose they want to put a chip on everyone and without it they won't be able to buy or sell anything. Suppose they are required to keep a smart phone on them on at all times, or something equivalent. Are they expecting that will apply to the Pigmies or Lacandonias living in the jungle? What will happen when your bank account is drained to almost zero and on top of that you are punished for whatever reason by not allowing you access to that same account? Surely you'll go back to basics and forget about the system entirely.

Back
Top Bottom