Can we talk about Andrew Tate

Well, he just got arrested. Here's my surprised face. :rolleyes:

Seems to be a classic example of "-flick- around and find out" with someone out of his league. I was thinking about lately, how he is (consciously or unconsciously) a "bridge to nowhere" for many. From what I gathered, what he offers as an "escape from Matrix" is to run some side businesses like dropshipping, participation in crypto pump&dump, etc. :huh: On the other hand, some of the woke crowd will double down on masks and vaccines, because of the logic that the smartest thing to do is to be the opposite in everything he does (as they are - pun intended - "binary" in their thinking)...
I've seen for the first time that old video in which he beats that woman, and was disgusted by it, but that violent dominance seems to be a part of his personality. Which led me to think that his non-conformance is rather sociopathic...

Yeah, I'm not buying it. That's too cozy a narrative. Tate has a history that is pretty public and well-known. That doesn't mean that some pressure wasn't put on the Romanian authorities to do something about him, but he's guilty as charged, IMO.

Which led me to think that his non-conformance is rather sociopathic...

Precisely, and that's an important thing for us to remember. There are plenty of supposedly "red-pilled" people out there who appear to have the same perspective as us on a lot of world events, but their motivation is very different. "There's a program for everyone" as they say, and traps and pitfalls abound.

Warning: that's a video of him hitting a woman.

Apparently this was consensual? Do you believe it? There's a clip of this lady saying that he's a good guy after this video was doing the rounds.

The guy is pure narcissist. Violent. Likely criminal.

How did he make his money btw?

Also, he moulds himself as a fighter. Seeing a few clips of him in action and he'd definitely get taken out by pro's. He only measures himself up on social media against non-fighters and acts all tough.

Syrian Girl has been tweeting about Tate today. The guy's a sick SOB.

If Tate is to be believed, he has high-level connections in Romania and pays a lot of bribes:

"Multiple accounts have now reported that Andrew Tate said he stole the passports of women."

I have seen some of the evidence the police have against the Tate brothers, and I’m afraid it’s overwhelming. Because of the involvement of the US and Interpol it will likely go to trial

Whilst I am not at liberty to give all the details, I've seen evidence that Tristan and Andrew Tate's version of the events involving the American Sex trafficking victim are entirely false. She was not at their complex 'for a party', she did not fly to Romania using her own money

He's already been released and it looks like he was detained for money laundering not human trafficking.
Nope, it was rape and trafficking.

Back
Top Bottom