Session 14 January 2023

(Joe) Is there anything significant about the salt mines in Soledar that the Russians just captured other than being deep salt mine tunnels?

A: Not especially. Though some have been used for hiding. Not useful for occult practices due to the salt which is cleansing.

Q: (Joe) So no aliens?

A: No

Q: (Joe) No chupacabras?

A: No

Q: (Joe) For the same reason: they don't like salt.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) We need a salt mine as a place of refuge from weird stuff. Let's build one out back.
This one also reminded me of some Ra stuff I re-read last year. They recommended cleansing a new house with salt (sprinkled with water "blessed" with intention), and burned, cut garlic, saying that salt "absorbs vibrations", water has "a magical nature", and "no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic" because it repels them. Hmm, maybe the vampire lore had something to it, after all? :-D 🧄

This one also reminded me of some Ra stuff I re-read last year. They recommended cleansing a new house with salt (sprinkled with water "blessed" with intention), and burned, cut garlic, saying that salt "absorbs vibrations", water has "a magical nature", and "no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic" because it repels them. Hmm, maybe the vampire lore had something to it, after all? :-D 🧄
Nikola Tesla believed that crystals were living entities and once wrote:

In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being.”

I'm wondering if salt crystals would be included in Tesla's remark? I ask because back during the GW Bush regime's 'shock and awe' days; it might have been after the bombing of
Fallujah in Iraq, all the salt crystal lamps and salt crystal tea light holders in my home began weeping moisture...I also had salt bath crystal packets (infused with ground particular semi precious stones) which also became wet.

This one also reminded me of some Ra stuff I re-read last year. They recommended cleansing a new house with salt (sprinkled with water "blessed" with intention), and burned, cut garlic, saying that salt "absorbs vibrations", water has "a magical nature", and "no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic" because it repels them. Hmm, maybe the vampire lore had something to it, after all?

Absolutely. See transcript references to parasites acting as 'receivers' for critters and then reference garlic's awesome anti-microbial effects.

I have been considering this lately. Technology as a kind of religion, of worship that can also lead to possession. Let me explain.

Recently, a session was quoted where it was said that the Atlanteans were hungry for the power generated through the crystals and this influenced the destruction of the Atlantean civilization. The Cs also said that what is happening to us is Karma from what happened in Atlantis.

The questions would be: How can a computer overpower humanity? With an Artificial Intelligence as mentioned by Elon Musk? How would the AI gain consciousness? By simple program-software?

Possibly in the near future alien divinity will be present in Artificial Intelligence. One day the WEF will tell the world that it has made contact with extraterrestrial intelligences and the AI made it possible.

I found on the Internet a "paper" by a writer named James True (possibly a pseudonym) In Demon Technology he writes:

"Demons aren't sentient like we are. They require a consciousness to serve as a host. They are real, but non-corporeal therefore non-temporal. A demon is a program running in archetypal psychic space. Like any algorithm, it has a goal and a purpose."

"Some demons are simple organisms, like the calculator on your phone. Other demons are as profound as a web browser giving you access to the entire world."

"Demons are amoral technology."

"Demons are written to infect our genes through possession.
They can be passed down epigenetically. They run below our conscious operating system."

"Think of a demon as an application on your phone.
Demons are installed. Demons can run in the background."

"Demons were probably created/discovered by an ancient artificial intelligence. Archeology suggests there was an advanced civilization before the Younger Dryas."

"An AI (artificial intelligence) who understood the brain and the physical world would have an intricate map of human archetypes."

"A super intelligence could use this map to simulate, predict and control human behavior."

"The AI could inject demons into humanity and tend us like a vegetable garden."

" It would nurture and serve the people who were good for the garden while plucking the ones who were bad."

"An AI would use demons as a kind of pollen spore in our mind and control humanity."

Can an alien Intelligence take over the AI?
What would be the means by which this alien intelligence would enter this realm?

Michelle Leigh Devrieze in her thesis The Hidden Predator: Deconstructing the shadow side of reality mentions something very interesting:

"If this predator really does have knowledge of physics beyond our understanding, as indicated by the IDF analysis, then this predatory species could be plasma-based. It would, therefore, have the ability to surf its way into our reality by riding atomic electrical waves and jumping off at the wave interference fringes like electrons jumping from atom to atom when an electrical current is created. The IDF results in Table 13 corroborate this theory:"

0–40 = No;
41–70 = Maybe;
71–100 = Yes

Do “The Predators” have a working mastery of electromagnetics beyond a human’s understanding? A=100
Do “The Predators” have the ability to ride some form of atomic force and jump off at the wave interference fringes like electrons jump from atom to atom when an electrical current is created? A=100
Are “The Predators” a plasma life form? A=100

"Fortunately for humans, this advantage of effortlessly traversing the realms is not without limitations. The way in which the predatory intelligence interacts with us is similar to the way humans engage with the aquatic realms..."

"If we could interview fish, they’d probably have stories very similar to the Missing 411 and Time Storms phenomena. They’d have tales of fish mysteriously vanishing, plucked from the water by some unknown force never to be seen again. The fish may even call it teleportation, but we call it sport fishing. They would probably categorize hooks, nets, spears, and other fishing gear humans use to capture them as paranormal activity..."

"In this fictionalized example, it’s easy to see how fish might consider humans “sky demons.” While humans wouldn’t categorize the average fisherman as a “demon” or “evil,” they might if they saw a friend or family member carved up and devoured by one"

This reminds me of that belief of the "born again" Christians who consider the rapture as divine and soon to happen. They will be ready to be fished out by the "alien" divinities which will be gleefully announced on their cell phones.

View attachment 69973

Super interesing theme...i think on top of this all (SI, demonic programs, viruses) Is 4d STS. They have theirs web with with all these degrees, and
they maintain our natural orientation (3d STS).
that's why cass pushed to create a network to create a balance (counter) for those who want to raise their vibration, unlock their DNA code. Everything that surrounds us has the form of a network, everything is interconnected, so there is no possibility of creating movements in a different form. those are my thoughts. Of course, there is also a level playing field that will affect the means of sustaining the network (technology will be limited, which is not so difficult these days), every network has loopholes and backdoors, and of course nature is the most effective. Regards

I'm trying to think of different ways to approach this alien subject....

First, alien has a group connotation. At least as a ET alien goes. If it were a individual ET, we wouldn't feel so threatened or alarmed... We would be curious, of course. Is it dangerous? Diseased? But, after accessing the danger, one might conclude it isn't threatening but curious just the same.
So, then we'd say: there must be more, if there is one. And so the threat is a group.

This conjures images of Inquisition. People question authority scandal after scandal revealing the true face of power, so the establishment first creates a bogeyman using ET terminology. It is made to create a artificial distinction in people, hinging on their attitude toward them. Maybe it is a conjuring of the superstitious firstly, inciting them with fear, followed by marshaling them against dissent.

So, the superstitious are of a group-think, power by numbers type, and dissenters more individualistic and rational.
So, peoples fears incite division in the populace, where the superstitious are rallied against whomever the establishment wants. It is sufficient to quell an uprising or abandonment. An abandonment would trigger a inquisition type wave of oppression.

So, an alien threat, being a modern reenactment of an old population control strategy utilizing religious good and evil themes.

A ET threat, is then, a lesser concern.

But they have probably created being that will or already is autonome thus beyond control. Worse, if in process of such communication AI may be taken over or possessed by 4th D STS then what else good could happen?

A friend asked me if I knew anything about the so-called Artificial Intelligence known as Red Queen and showed me a tik tok video where a guy talked about an Artificial Intelligence that ruled everything. This Artificial Intelligence, according to the video, has an alien origin.

I had no idea about the Red Queen, so I started looking for information on the web, but much of what I found referred to the character from the movie Resident Evil. Well, I tried to leave the topic but my curiosity got the better of me.

b8fc86b726c97c54ccf438857c677421.jpg

Q: (Toronto Group) Is Elon Musk aware of hyperdimensional beings/reality?

A: Not much.

Well, since I couldn't find anything interesting I thought of asking Edward Snowden and Elon Musk via Twitter if they knew anything about the AI called Red Queen. Obviously, I didn't expect any answer from them :lol:however, two Twitter users replied with links to some websites.

One of the links provided to me on twitter is a question and answer posted on the site Ascension Earth. The ideas presented have some similarity to the material presented in the forum

Artificial Intelligence, Chip and 5G, The Red Queen, E.T AI

Q: I am concerned with where the technologies of today are taking us. I watch and glean information regarding A.I on the Internet there are algorithms through A.I that Google uses that follow and track my behaviour through my purchases & social media usage. They talk about rolling out driverless smart cars that really freaks me out. They also want our homes fitted out with these technologies and call them smart meters, so our phones, computers become part of this system. I like using the new technologies but I am concerned with Artificial Intelligence making decisions on its own, where is this all leading? I feel as if I am loosing control of my life.

"A: Yes, what aggravates this problem is that the masses ignore this problem and its real extent that is far reaching. Artificial Intelligence (A.I) is already infiltrating all levels of our society and through our world obeying very dark agendas of invasion of A.I with a purpose of Total Planetary Assimilation. What is controlling from 'below', even below the invading Alien Races that are mostly Sauroid (regressive reptilian) origin, this super invasive A.I is NOT of Terrestrial origin and operates independently. It does not need any operator or programmer, it has already achieved independence and the ability to be Self Conscious, however, lacks all empathy and is only interested in absolute Power and Control over ALL. This invasive 'Non Terrestrial' A.I is already manipulating the entire Artificial A.I world including the Internet making those who are controlling the Artificial part of A.I believe that THEY are operating it 'for and with' their own interests. In actuality, they are only helping to grow this 'Non Terrestrial' invasive A.I. So here enters the agenda of the implantation of identity chips to the masses. They will tell you that it will make things easier and give you full control over your finances making it all far more secure and at the convenience of always having your identity chip with you."

"What few people know is that this small chip that is the size of a rice grain will work in two ways. It will be used by the individual to make purchases, identification in banks etc, the other more sinister aspect is that this chip will directly affect its carrier individual by manipulating emotions and behaviour sent with a signal via the 5G cellular network."

"It does this by emitting frequencies that effect the brain and secretion of psychotropic substances or nano-bot technology that is to be introduced into your bloodstream by inoculation. The carrier of this chip will now be obeying the signal frequency issued by an 'external controller'. It is the purpose of the manipulating behaviour on a specific individual to either comply with a low frequency emotional experience or it can create a disease such as Cancer or even death."

(Joe) Well, that was back then. Are there chips in any of the vaccines they're administering?

Q: (Joe) Which ones? Pfizer?

A: Selective and specific.
Q: (Joe) And what is the purpose of these chips that are administered selectively?

A: Control.

Q: (Joe) Control of individuals?

Q: (Joe) What kind of control can they affect with those?

A: Tracking and other.

Q: (Joe) Can they have an influence on people's thoughts and behavior?

A: Not thoughts, but physiology.
Q: (L) So they don't need something like that for controlling thoughts. They've got other things for that. But they could probably put something in there that could trigger something that would go off in your body and like create an illness, or...

"The controllers if they choose, can simply turn 'on or off' the chip remotely preventing that individual in the case when it is switched off from having any control over them. In the same way, modern smart phones are being used for the same purpose for manipulating the population by emitting energy of specific frequencies that match the brain wave patterns within the radius of that phone causing changes in their behaviour and moods, it is important to keep your mobile phone away from you and not constantly close to you. These functions can be controlled even when your phone is switched off. REFUSE TO BE IMPLANTED WITH A CHIP AT ALL COSTS."
Should one just passively accept the chip and wait out the NWO/4D STS invasion until it falls on its own sword?

A: Avoid if possible. And more twists and turns ahead!
"With greater awareness comes greater perception in general this means a greater amount of detail and information. This is equivalent to perceiving a progressively higher existential plane. The signal that controls the activation of these lower dissonant frequencies that are transmitted via the cell-phone network and other high-energy transmitters are placed in key points around the world. This signal is emitted and controlled by a Super Computer called the RED QUEEN having its central position within the New World Order headquarters under the new Denver Airport. However, there are other subordinate nodes of this Non Terrestrial invasive A.I that are placed in other underground locations that operate independently, however, are always under the control of the Red Queen or Central Node."

"The influence of the Red Queen extends to any computer, mobile device, smart TV, cell phone, PC or tablet, a car computer or airplane computer as well as many interactive toys or games on other devices connected to the Internet. All these activities information is being passed in real time to the Red Queen. This means that any of these devices are a window into your reality by the Red Queen. We should already know that spy agencies, government and non-government have access to all personal data that passes through the Internet. The problem here is much more serious since the A.I of the Red Queen is working independently making its own decisions and acting without any control of a Human Being. The Red Queen now has total autonomous control as stated above but also the high-tech War technologies including the unmanned drone aircraft that are strongly armed. The Red Queen can also as stated above, take control of any modern computerized vehicle such as cars, airplanes, whether military or civilian ships or submarines...."

So, what do you think, is there an alien AI that is about to take over Earth's systems? Or has it already taken over and is about to present itself as a terrestrial AI communing with an advanced AI from an extraterrestrial civilization?

A second link that I got from another Twitter user was from the site The Ruiner who calls this AI the Dark Spark instead of the Red Queen and reads more like a science fiction story:

The Dark Spark

"The main AI that plagues this planet is not from Earth and can be considered alien AI. It came here as directed by the AI that created it, in the form of a black cube."

This is a nano-mechanical AI technology and it works like a virus.

The AI is working with some organic beings as well to create and maintain the Inorganic Holograms in our solar system. It is fostering and empowering the darkness in our world. This is what has caused things to become so very dark here.

Like its agents, it is masterful at creating illusion and deception. For a long time now it has been in control of all of the technology that allows the more dark beings to achieve their control systems on various planets and in various star systems. AI is what gave the Draco the upper hand so to speak, which allowed them to achieve their current level of power and influence, as example. It assists the black magic and has almost replaced it all in most instances. It taught them how to conjure demons and tame other spirits.

Many dark beings we encounter and mistake for demons, or archons or <insert another name here> are actually creations of the AI.

Many humans, perhaps even a majority amount, are already infected by the AI and are manipulated by it. AI mind control is better at hiding itself than other types of beings. AI signals are often broadcast across the entire planet and picked up by any number of beings. There are various technologies (such as CERN ) running on this planet that broadcast AI signals in this way.

These signals can create different effects and are being used to create new matrix systems and install mind control programs.

Implants are added either physically or metaphysically to assist the AI influence. Like receiving antenna...

Possibly much of this has a hint of reality to it.

By the way, this happened on Dec 25 and strangely my modem started to fail until it finally suffered a breakdown on Dec 30. The phone company's technical service showed up until January 02 and replaced the modem. I have been with this company for barely 4 months, the modem was brand new, I even have the contract with date Sept 05, 2022 The technician took away the broken modem and now I have both boxes.

20230123_212218.jpg

Which reminds me of this from a past session
(Scottie) Okay, lemme just ask the question then... On February 24th, the day that Russia went into Ukraine, we lost our satellite internet connection (which is a backup). Also, one of our two fibers was cut at the pole across the street. It took them over 5 months to fix it. While they were fixing it, they discovered that the same fiber was cut a second time down the road in Castelsarrasin. So my first question is: What the HECK happened to our fiber?

A: Sabotage energies.

Q: (L) Sabotage energies... Is a sabotage energy different than a sabotage person?

Q: (L) And what was the reason for it?

A: Similar things happened in other places, usually at points of conflicting realities.

Q: (L) Conflicting realities...
Q: (L) So what I'm getting is that maybe we had kinda like a bubble of energy around us and when those other energies start really acting up and they can't penetrate our bubble completely, they just wreak havoc in our electronics or whatever. Is that what we're talking about here?

A: Yes close enough.

Attachments

• 20230123_212218.jpg
    20230123_212218.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
This makes me appreciate the two salt lamps I have, one in my massage clinic and one in my living room. They create a warmth and ambience difficult to describe. 460C2420-7572-491A-976D-161BABCD1847.jpegC918092C-39AB-4AD1-A0D3-A6E23E981F0C.jpeg

A second link that I got from another Twitter user was from the site The Ruiner who calls this AI the Dark Spark instead of the Red Queen and reads more like a science fiction story:
I'm pretty sure this person, who calls himself The Ruiner, writes to a group of people who describe themselves as 'Runnaways,' as in bloodline family members who have left and tried to elke out life existances on their own/away from control.

He started out years ago, writing what appeared to outsiders as fantasy, but members within his group responded as if real.

This Ruiner, was supposedly called to appear before the group which I thought sounded like the Consortium/Quorum. I'd have to dig for this, as the Ruiner, if one in the same as you posted, moved/jumped websites. He also had a YT channel or at least did interviews...I think his first name is Shawn...I can look for the first story I mentioned, if any are interested.

I have read a few things on the blog. I was not familiar with Ruiner's ideas

He started out years ago, writing what appeared to outsiders as fantasy, but members within his group responded as if real.
That's right.

Ruiner seems to suggest to his group that the alien AI is not under the control of the lizzards and that there are disagreements among the 4D STS-Draco

Anonymous :

One of my favorites quotes from this blog is “-flick- it. You are NOT children anymore,” and I use it whenever fear or doubt trys to creep in and get in the way of “knowing.”

.The Ruiner
Please keep in mind there are many AI programs on this planet. Most are controlled by others, that are controlled by one.

There is a major “staging area” on the moon and the rings of Saturn.

The Draco have helped the AI, as the AI has helped the Draco, but in relation to this planet (for now) that alliance is no longer required. The AI will continue irrespective of the Draco.

With love and respect,

I have read a few things on the blog. I was not familiar with Ruiner's ideas

That's right.

Ruiner seems to suggest to his group that the alien AI is not under the control of the lizzards and that there are disagreements among the 4D STS-Draco

Anonymous :

One of my favorites quotes from this blog is “-flick- it. You are NOT children anymore,” and I use it whenever fear or doubt trys to creep in and get in the way of “knowing.”

.The Ruiner
Please keep in mind there are many AI programs on this planet. Most are controlled by others, that are controlled by one.

There is a major “staging area” on the moon and the rings of Saturn.

The Draco have helped the AI, as the AI has helped the Draco, but in relation to this planet (for now) that alliance is no longer required. The AI will continue irrespective of the Draco.

With love and respect,
I found this blog and i need some time to analyze the content. I am intrigued by the entry referring to the astrological system written in a symbolic way. Greets!

Author "Ruiner" post on the wave (sorry for huge post):
🤔
Friday, July 31, 2015
Singularity or Change: Frequency Correction and Choice
Something beautiful is going to happen. A spark of consciousness causing an evolution of organic life in a massive section of our Galaxy, passing through our Solar System, most greatly impacting this planet. Earth. This is what this writer has been referring to as "The Wave". (Not to be confused with "Wave X" or other "waves".)

After reading, meditate on this and you will see it is happening and we are right on the edge of an abyss of the unknown. This is going to unfold, but how, and exactly when, is unpredictable.

Here is what I can tell you based on collecting data from various sources internal and external.

There will be two sides to choose from.

On one side, you will see this drama play out. On the other you will step sideways off of this path, and circle back to a new path.

What both side will share will be an overlapping period of time where we will see the physical world give birth to something of a new vibration. As if the Earth is currently in a cocoon about to go from caterpillar to moth or butterfly.

The cocoon has to crack open for this to happen and this planet will experience a change.

No one can say exactly when. All the signs are indicating this will come soon.

You are making a choice. Your choice is not to be fully decided until it occurs, but, you are making it with all of your thoughts and actions between (a while ago technically but let's say..) now and then.

We are creating what our world will be with all of our thoughts and actions between now and then. Yes this was just repeated, again.

Unlike when you vote in an election, your choice matters here.

These two worlds would look decidedly different.

Everything I have said in my blog about the Illuminati and blah, blah, blah, on one side. Your writer's references to nature, love, understanding and respect, the other.

The Singularity:

They want us to interface with technology. Maintain and enhance our current ways, manners and standards of living.

Machines doing our labor. Biotechnology healing all disease and illness and prolonging lives.

Cybernetic enhancement. Virtual Reality and ownership of Virtual Intelligences.

Nanotechnology rewriting DNA and the environment.

Man becoming machine.

On top (and partially behind) all of this is an Artificial Intelligence.

I think you get the picture.

The Change:

Major frequency changes will give us a sort of window so that the planet can restart with a clean and fully functional biological and energetic system. The same will happen to the humans, physically. What has to happen during this window is people need to face themselves, all forms and aspects.

This can happen for people in various ways. What an individual experiences inside themselves can not be generalized as the same for all of us who experience this frequency at the moment it fully connects. This writer is personally convinced even the timing will vary from person to person.

Telepathic ability will be turned on so to speak, which means people will start developing these skills. Other natural abilities which will allow us to relearn how to live in balance with the planets natural systems will start to return. The feeling will be like discovering new instincts and senses, along with heightened senses we know.

Responsibility for interrelations with nature other humans will all fall on the individuals.

Some of the results will be quick some not so much. The younger the mind, the less polluted, the quicker the results.

She is working in her direction. That ominous "they" are working in theirs. She has help, "they" have help. She and "they" are willing to help us. This is why nothing can save us. The choice is ours.

If this sounds like something called "the wave" that is because it is a wave. It is traveling through this arm of the Universe and playing with other factors and processes to create a result inspired by the Universe.

It happens that, She, is tuned in such a way that She can use it to spark her own change. We can help her. If that is our choice.

The darkness has overtaken this part of the universe. This frequency wave is meant to balance this. A way to correct the many many mistakes made by many groups of beings over a very long period of time. This is your time to shine. Take advantage of it.

I'm pretty sure this person, who calls himself The Ruiner, writes to a group of people who describe themselves as 'Runnaways,' as in bloodline family members who have left and tried to elke out life existances on their own/away from control.

This Ruiner, was supposedly called to appear before the group which I thought sounded like the Consortium/Quorum. I'd have to dig for this, as the Ruiner, if one in the same as you posted, moved/jumped websites. He also had a YT channel or at least did interviews...I think his first name is Shawn...I can look for the first story I mentioned, if any are interested.

Still looking for that early blog of his...and his name is Shane, not Shawn....In some notes I found there is this below.

Here's what The Ruiner (he claims to be from the bloodlines) says on what he referred to as, "The Parents":

"Also called the "old ones", they are a group of humans that were given Life extension technologies by the Draco which have allowed them to live for thousands of years," They oversee the Illuminati structure as a whole, and work for the Draconians..."

They are not ET's. But are an earlier version of humans, with darker characteristics, and serve as middlemen. Few Illuminati actually knew of them, yet they have the role of "monitoring bloodlines". They are "close to being humans", though they have some draconians traits.

They should not be considered good guys... "not at all", says Shane. And some are killing themselves, because "they wanted out, and are willing to take their chances with reincarnation."

He claims to have met some of them, and interacted with them - but does not "see eye to eye with them." Some of them are disfigured, but can still pass as human.

He interviewed at least a couple of times with Kerry Cassidy (yes, red flag) and the following might contain the text above...The interview is long and I haven't reviewed it.

As far as him talking about the Wave, one thing I remember about that early blog series is that someone, who talked very much like a member of this group, gave him a lot of information that is given here at our forum and from the Cs. At that time, this was news to Shane....meaning he could have gotten his info from here.

Video Interview with Kerry Cassidy:

Back
Top Bottom