Session 25 February 2023

I would be lost without this group. ❤️

So true! Thank you to all in this forum and all your sharing. This session seems especially dense.

Q: (Ryu) With all the earth changes going on, blackouts, censorship, etc., may there come a time when we will be cut out from networking and the forum?

A: Yes

(L) So let's take advantage of it while we got it.

Regarding the point about transhumanism failing because the infrastructure used to facilitate it will collapse, Alexander Mercouris said in a recent video that 5G plans in Europe are being rolled back because 5G uses so much electricity that its economically untenable.

This is so hilarious - and boy, so typical

Actually this reminds me of something in a smaller scale - at the Stockholm subway, when an automatic system was implemented which aids automatic driving (but only to the next station, called ATO). Well, after the system was installed and fine tuned over long time - together with the digital system in the rail... and the CLASSIC wishful thinking of that this would save energy, and generate higher traffic.... well guess what ?

That expensive project was abandoned. We are now forbidden to touch that ATO button. Why ? It consumed huge amounts of energy. And that was already 7 years ago (= too expensive bills), so they decided to cast the whole thing "into the river". The fake wisdom that comes out of the megaphones from companies - is worth equally of throwing pearls to pigs. They just don't learn. Well it's the same principle with "Green" energy, only that one plays out on a mega scale.

:lol:

I first had to hunt down the book. Which I achieved just a second before my internet failed me. :cool2:
Will read to gain an enhanced perspective.
Thanks.

Here is a link to the book "Darkness over Tibet" by Theodore Illion at the Internet Archive.

FWIW, - Source. Can a Turkish speaking member verify what Director Serdar is saying in the video below?

While speaking at an earlier conference, Turkish Space Agency director Serdar Hüseyin Yıldırım had described a weapon being developed by the United States, as follows:

“There are military satellites that can shoot 10-meter titanium alloy rods from space to any target in the world. They penetrate 5 kilometers deep into the ground, creating a 7-8 magnitude earthquake.”

This excerpt from his speech having resurfaced in the context of the recent earthquake, Serdar Hüseyin Yıldırım felt obliged to make a clarification:

“This short video is an excerpt from a lecture I gave a long time ago at a strategy institute [the Stratejik Düşünce Enstitüsü]. I explained the weapon system that can wipe a small town off the map when deployed and used in the Earth orbit. Its function is not to trigger fault lines or create tectonic earthquakes. Therefore, it has nothing to do with the Maraş catastrophe, which is a tectonic earthquake that occurred on a known fault line. I don’t want to be misunderstood. The effect of that weapon is comparable to the impact of a meteorite.”

It stands to reason that if he had said otherwise, Türkiye would have had to declare war.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the session! Everything is going according to plan, keep watching
A very belated welcome to our forum, Johanson!

We would appreciate it if you introduced yourself in our newbies section, so we can properly meet and greet you. You can write a bit about yourself if you wish and/or tell us how you found us, whether you have read Laura's work and so on. You have been around for a few years, but it would be nice to get to know you a bit better. :welcome:

There is indeed a lot of wishful thinking within the technolatry sphere, which is a strange religion where the new super omnipotent and always benevolent god (unless it benefits humans like the so-called "fossil fuel") is man-made (and someday alien-made?) technology. The good thing is that technological advancement, which was the domain of tinkerers, is increasingly becoming centrally-controlled by governments and big-tech conglomerates, thus to become inefficient and idiotic as times passes by. Solar and wind energy? Idiotic and inefficient. The internet of things? Idiotic and inefficient. Centrally-controlled "health" and medication? Idiotic and criminal. The list goes on.
There has been talk about depopulation for a while but it always looked, however systematic it looks, as an abstract theoretical wish, or maybe and accidental unintended consequence of some foolish policy. However, as the present session confirms, they are really working on it. The evilness of evil is boundless. There is economic collapse and population collapse. Add to that controlled malnutrition (vegetarianism, soyification of everything, GMOs, etc.), poison chemicals, mandatory "vaccines", manufactured starvation (war on independent farming and husbandry and food distribution) etc. That's what they're working on right now. It doesn't mean that they will achieve their goals because the end goals of the universe may be different, but in the meanwhile a lot of death and suffering is to be expected. Hell is empty for all the demons are here.

Last edited:
Before the covid years, approx.: 2018-19 I was suspicioning myself of slipping back and forth between dream state and my awake state. Long story, short, the dream state was saying you are in the birth canal for 4D watch out! Since then, I have been watchful for time slippage or things that don’t match up. If we don’t notice a timeline shifts, then the 4D thing I suspicion could be similar. Wonky back and forth “sometimes, not all the time” is possible, I think.

I have fallen or been knocked unconscious several times in my life, and regained consciousness with amnesia. As a boy it frightened me badly. Staring in the mirror and looking at my hands and not having a clue who I was. As an adult I had given myself a set of tests to preform if I ever found myself in a state of amnesia again, and later as an adult did not have any anxiety while in the state of amnesia. I hope those experiences are helpful if such changes as we are discussing happen in the future.

If you can indulge me here, I’d like to liken the; in and out of 4D thing, and how one could have I nice tool kit, be on an even playing field, and yet be unaware of it. To Dorothy. If I remember correctly, the C’s did say they had a hand in that story.

Dorothy in black and white, in Kansas, in 3D, felt like she didn’t belong. She confronted Elmira Gutch (the witch in 3D) and demanded Elmira to stop her bad behavior and release her dog. But Dorothy was slapped down, and her dog was gone. Her companions said ah shucks we lose, Elmira is too powerful, and that’s how it went in 3D Kansas. Through a set of emotional and physical shocks she finds herself not in 3D Kansas anymore.

She is still herself, but things are a bit wonky. Hoses of a different colors and flying monkeys talking scarecrows, but hey that’s not that weird. It was basically the same. And more importantly she was the same.

In “not 3D Kansas” she uses her same tool kit from Kansas, confronts the witch and slaps her down, gets her dog back, and new friends to boot! Then, “still unaware” she asks for help to go home only to be told, What! You are asking me? Don’t you know what you have possessed all along? Good thing she didn’t lose her 3D tool kit, or she would have wandered around Oz getting her arse kicked all day. (Tool kit= basic 3D and karmic understanding.)

2 Good movies (IMO) about people unaware that they were dead. (Trailers)

The sixth sense:

The Others:

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you out there, thanks to the crew, the C's and everybody that makes this session and networking possible.
A lot to think and rethink about.
I am processing the info.
The last days I have been so vulnerable to everything like sorrow, happiness, gratitude, being seen, being not seen, sipping for so little. So this session went straight into me and my hearth. The suffering of people, the eating of energy.

Because of the wellfaresystem here in norway, we have developed a kind of lazyness, "this is not for us" kind of thinking. "This is not to worry about, we will manage". I am grateful to Sy Hersh for revealing another side of our government. Both the NS bombing/participating and the starting of the Vietnam war. Perhaps this will help making the Norwegians more aware? Waking up people? Are we a helping hand for the SG?

I have been thinking a lot about death, preparing on all levels. Trying to make the best living for my self, and to be in service for others. I am currently taking contact with likeminded here where I live, just to network. And what Laura said about surviving... I am living out in the woods alone, I am a easy target, and raiders is my largest fear.
The OPs has always been of interest since i learned about the topic. Thanks for the clearification. In all the doomsday films I have been seeing, the "raiders" is for me the easy way to understand the OPs phenomenon. Those that exploit.
As for the eggs..... I have hens and a lot of eggs. I will work with a way to be more independant, not buying the food, being able to support myself and my hens throughout the year. I am nurturing my paranoia, and are planning to use more cash when buying food, not so traceable. The possible fake bird flu is scaring me.
Wow, depressing! The spring is coming!

Hi All,
Thank You very very much for this session and for all your hard work... Amazing!

The part about the kid who heard voices hits home hard... I have a loved one, a child, who is going through this now and is on Meds and has seen a psychologist and therapist for a while now... She is 17 and identifies as a boy and says they heard voices and they tell her/ him to harm people and or dogs... she never has and is very smart and kind but maybe fighting it inside...

It's very hard to get any info out of him...

It's pretty crazy... My wife is a nurse and is all business, the idea of possession is out of her realm of possibility...

I've tried to look for alternative options here in town but it's hard to find someone to help... Maybe I should start a new thread for help or ideas...?

Thank You again all, very grateful and humbled to be here...

Q: (MK Scarlett) A teenager fatally stabbed his teacher on February 22 in France with a single "quick, fluid and unhesitating" stab. According to the prosecutor, the 16-year-old student, described as "intelligent and hard-working" as well as "solitary and clumsy", said he was possessed and evoked "a small voice that spoke to him, a being he described as selfish, manipulative, egocentric, who incited him to do evil and who would have suggested to him the day before to murder his Spanish teacher". Is this voice real?

Q: (MK Scarlett) And is the teenager under the influence of a malevolent psychic entity?

Q: (MK Scarlett) If yes: The young man had tried to kill himself with drugs in October 2022 (he had been hearing the voice for several years and had told his mother about it) before being followed by a psychiatrist who had placed him on antidepressants. Did this suicide attempt cause the entity to punish the teenager by having him commit a murder, which could send him to prison/a psychiatric hospital for a long time leaving him under the domination of this entity?

My daughter as a similar experience when she was about 8-9 years old. She came to me one day and told me that she was hearing a voice in her head that was telling her to kill her parent. I'm sure I posted this story on the forum at the time but today I searched for it but couldn't find it. Anyway, here is what we remember of this episode.

She came to me one day crying and really in distress, she told me that she needed to tell me something but she wasn't sure how I would react and waited for some time before finding the courage to tell me. I could see by her distress that it was serious but never would have imagined what she was about to tell me. She told me that for some time, a voice in her head was demanding that she kill me and my wife, her parent. Possible case of possession probably came to my mind at the time but how did it (the entity) get to her. I remembered that when younger she had an imaginary friend and I asked her if she remember the name of this imaginary friend and if she was still seeing him. I don't remember if she was still seeing him but she did remember his name, how can I forget. Is name was Haplo or Aplo and made a connection right away. You see Laura book the secret history of the world (vol.1) was fresh on my mind and there was a chapter were she mentioned old demon and devil of the Mesopotamian time and one of them was named Haplo or Aplo. Well I started to laugh then to my daughter disbelief, I started to laugh because I could see and knew right away who we were dealing with. The culprit was identify, a trickster of the old time. I told my daughter that all she need to do now is every time she hear his voice, to laugh at him, to tell him that you know who he is and that she doesn't want to hear from him anymore. Tears still flowing from her eyes but looking at me now with surprise she asked, really that all is needed. I said Gaby he is just a trickster just laugh at him every time he talk in your head, he as no power anymore, you know is name you have identify him. Well it probably gave my daughter the courage she needed and following my advice she dealt with it in a mater of days. Sometime later, a week or 2 I asked her if the voice was still there and she told me no papa, it is gone. I did what you told me to do and it went away. I don't hear it anymore.

Now Gabrielle is 22 and at university and coincidentally she is at home today (spring break) as I write this post so we went trough this episode before writing this post. She remember it as I do and told me that she never heard from it again and that concerning the black men dream that she sometime have, that she still defend as I told her to do many years ago when she started being troubled by them. Still effective today she said, face them head on, do not feel fear and kept them at a distance with bolt of light if need be.

From my experience demon built a slow relation with infant, coming in as imaginary friend ( Gaby was maybe 4 or 5 when she first told my wife about it ) they slowly establish a psychic link with there victim. The more accepted and lengthy the relation may determine the strength of the psychic bond and the power to connect and send message or it could just have been a psychic projection or beaming. What I don't know to this day, is the why they wanted to have me and my wife dead. Was it to ruin my daughter life or was it because we are some treat to them. Will probably never know. All I know, is that we faced many attack me and my daughter since then and some were much more dangerous and subtle and came dangerously close to have tragic consequence. But as I like to say now, bring it on, as I guess a warrior learn more about fighting when on the battle field doing battle.

Maybe my daughter character helped as well, she as a strong will and always determined and disciplined to do her best in everything. At the time she was practicing karate as well (got her black belt at 12) and she trusted her father. What can I say, maybe we were lucky and it was not as severe as it seem. All I can say is, knowledge protect.

Thank you for the session! I think it had a special kind of no-nonsense vibe to it, a good flow of questions/answers and a bunch of sensations on my end as I read it. Some have interpreted it as a depressing session and others have gotten the opposite effect of getting inspired/motivated. Personally I felt it as a bit of both :D

Very insightful comments all along the 16 pages of this thread also. I'm so grateful to have found this corner of the internet at this very crucial moment in our history!

I would like to throw in some musings of my own into the fray.

End of the world as we know it:
I second the notion many of you others have voiced, mainly the "let's get the show on the road already" feeling. If humans must suffer more before taking action then a quick jolt of pain and suffering is infinitely better than this slow grind of boiling the frog to pieces (which certainly is being done for the slow extraction of a maximum of negative energy). I imagine the average ("Western") human on this planet to be unfulfilled, stressed out and miserable. They're kept going only through artificial means, mainly superficial bread-and-circuses entertainment, which is enough to distract themselves from themselves to really notice how bad of a state they are in. Maybe this sounds a bit nihilistic and I actually am hoping that I'm wrong about this, but I kinda think I'm not.

So the WEF will be able to implement up to 80% of their plans (in America at least) but ultimately the technological infrastructure (at least in regards to the AI-human tinkering) won't hold up to whatever earth (or otherwise) changes around the corner. In order for all of that infrastructure to be wiped out we're talking some pretty aggressive weather/cosmic phenomena, some far-reaching global war games, or maybe in a best case scenario; a violent uprising of the newly red-pilled masses. Either way, it does seem like we're heading for some pretty rough times. I guess it comes down to the luck of the draw (aka Grand Destiny and/or mission profile) where each individual finds himself when these changes goes down. And if I'm understanding all of this correctly, all of this mayhem will coincide with the next big thing, mainly;
3D -> 4D
Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

A: Yes Yes Yes
But reading the stories of people dying totally unconscious of their death and then living in 5D without ever realising it for a very long time it totally makes sense. Their soul makes it so because they didn't develop enough to see the difference. So the same could be true for some people slipping into 4D without realisation. That would be a strange thing, I suppose, and probably even dangerous. Being on a level playing field without realising it gives one a disadvantage, osit.
I think the simple - and yet so damn difficult - task of self-remembering is the tool we can mostly use to shield ourselves from the negative effects of whatever is coming.

This (going to 5D but not realizing one is dead) is a tough one for me to wrap my head around, and so profoundly sad an idea. To be in a kind of limbo state where you're not alive, but you're not quite dead either, floating aimlessly and unconsciously in a dream that's not even a dream. Come to think of it, that is probably what the life of an OP already is..

Equally weird of an idea is that we can find ourselves in 4D and not even be aware of it. What!? One of the biggest moments - as far as I know - to happen along my souls' journey and I might just not be paying enough attention and miss the fact it's actually happening. That's a sobering refresher to really double down on the efforts of self-remembering and just generally to be paying attention left and right.

Indeed, being on a level playing field with all the critters of 4D, which.. I don't know.. does it make their influence more noticeable than it already is? I mean they can snatch people up whenever they want even while we are in 3D, how does that play out if we are 4D and 'accidentally' agree to their games? Are we more vulnerable there than we are here?

I always thought the "leveling of the playing field" would be something one would not be able to miss, e.g. telepathically being aware of intentions, seeing thought-form entities/spirit attachments, increased capacity for psychic protection etc. Most likely then, even though the playing field is level, the players on the field are not equal, hence the psychological and spiritual prep-work that we're being encouraged to do.

As somebody else wrote, we're not just 3D, but have 1D and 2D "parts" as well. So what exactly are the "parts" of us that are 4D? I could see the higher centers and especially the 'magnetic core' to be something like a 4D "organ". So those who during the 3D experience already have managed to start forging a magnetic center in themselves, will have a head start in navigating 4D, and maybe taking less of a time to acclimatize than someone who was not even aware of a 4D. Like Joe said, just being aware of the cosmology seems to be one of the greatest resources we have. Can you imagine how much more chaotic and confusing all of this will be for people who don't have this information in any shape or form on their radar? Like having somebody slip LSD into your drink without you knowing, that's what it will be like..

Back
Top Bottom