Session 25 February 2023

Well that was quite a session! Thanks to Laura and Andromeda and those who participated.

I've been very tired these last days and pondering everything that had been said.

I was feeling pretty depressed when the Cs said we might be cut out from the forum. This place has been my oasis of sanity these last years and I've learned so much from all of you. I will terribly miss you when that happens. But I will continue to pray for the welfare of our group and hope that we will all accomplish what we came for and that we shall meet on the other side when we will be finished with this life.

These last months I have become more grateful, just for existing, for everything and everyone I have in my life. The covid crisis made me realise that nothing was granted, and that my life would end one day.

My greatest fear is to not be brave enough, not loving enough, not knowledgeable enough to help myself and those around me. I've been mulling over the reasons to go on even if I loose everything. I can easily see that at some point, I'll envy those who left before everything went down. But I'm also stubborn and really hope that's the side of me that will win.

Take care you all.

Well that was quite a session! Thanks to Laura and Andromeda and those who participated.

I've been very tired these last days and pondering everything that had been said.

I was feeling pretty depressed when the Cs said we might be cut out from the forum. This place has been my oasis of sanity these last years and I've learned so much from all of you. I will terribly miss you when that happens. But I will continue to pray for the welfare of our group and hope that we will all accomplish what we came for and that we shall meet on the other side when we will be finished with this life.

These last months I have become more grateful, just for existing, for everything and everyone I have in my life. The covid crisis made me realise that nothing was granted, and that my life would end one day.

My greatest fear is to not be brave enough, not loving enough, not knowledgeable enough to help myself and those around me. I've been mulling over the reasons to go on even if I loose everything. I can easily see that at some point, I'll envy those who left before everything went down. But I'm also stubborn and really hope that's the side of me that will win.

Take care you all.
Over the last month I have made bold, big changes in my life to use this time here on this line of reality more creatively in the last month ... and within 2 weeks it faded away and today a very close family member passed away, I am sure that she left the physical to help from another side. This is my aunt who, when I was still a child, explored the nature of the human soul, its journeys and lessons resulting from it, I love her forever & Love ya'll♥️

It's not a pleasant thought, losing touch like that, or losing access to all the information that we are used to having. Most of us are probably somewhat addicted to the internet, there might be a time when we have to go 'cold turkey', and we might have to change our focus and adjust to our immediate environment. It might be really beneficial for us. If we can't prevent it from happening, then what choice would we have but to accept it and trust that we have been provided with what we need already?

Maybe we will have other ways to keep in contact. I'm keeping an open mind about that.

Q: (L) PHEW! You also said there was gonna be a level playing field. Now, level in what sense?

A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities."

I don't know exactly what that means but first thought was something like telepathy between members of a network. Wishful thinking? Maybe. But as I said, I'm keeping an open mind and trusting that we will continue to have the tools we need to deal with the situation, if we apply what we have learned.

It occurred to me that if 4D STS want to control us after jumping to 4D, then making us not notice the transition and continue to exist as in 3D is a good idea.
After all, the "strategically perfect move" w/ Castaneda was that the predator gave us his mind and tricked us into thinking it was ours.

There is indeed a lot of wishful thinking within the technolatry sphere, which is a strange religion where the new super omnipotent and always benevolent god (unless it benefits humans like the so-called "fossil fuel") is man-made (and someday alien-made?) technology. The good thing is that technological advancement, which was the domain of tinkerers, is increasingly becoming centrally-controlled by governments and big-tech conglomerates, which is to become inefficient and idiotic as times passes by. Solar and wind energy? Idiotic and inefficient. The internet of things? Idiotic and inefficient. Centrally-controlled "health" and medication? Idiotic and criminal. The list goes on.
There has been talk about depopulation for a while but it always looked, however systematic it looks, as an abstract theoretical wish, or maybe and accidental unintended consequence of some foolish policy. However, as the present session confirms, they are really working on it. The evilness of evil is boundless. There is economic collapse and population collapse. Add to that controlled malnutrition (vegetarianism, soyification of everything, GMOs, etc.), poison chemicals, mandatory "vaccines", manufactured starvation (war on independent farming and husbandry and food distribution) etc. That's what they're working on right now. It doesn't mean that they will achieve their goals because the end goals of the universe may be different, but in the meanwhile a lot of death and suffering is to be expected. Hell is empty for all the demons are here.
This made me wonder: how much of the WEF plans can already be said to be implemented? Many of their goals are already in effect to some degree or another. ESGs, increasingly centralized control over many of the areas they want to fully capture, one largely successful vax campaign, ideological policing. Their main goal is essentially total world government ("global governance"). So, they won't be fully successful. Some projects (like some of the transhumanist ones) won't get off the ground; some countries won't get fully on board with relinquishing sovereignty; and various policies won't approach the level of totalitarianism they would like. But until then, we'll probably see even more increased levels of this type of centralized control: of the global economy, agriculture, education, health, etc. And we'll probably see some new things introduced in support of these goals, like CBDCs, digital IDs, smart cities, with further reductions of access to oil and gas, meat, land, and money.

Maybe a question for the next session: if they'll be able to achieve 80%, what percentage could we say they have already achieved? That answer would give us an idea of the magnitude of change we'll see in the coming years - e.g., if it's only at 20% or something right now, or if they're already at like 60%.

Astonishing session. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Part of it looks really depressing (especially on all the missery waiting right behind the corner)... but hey, this is part of the incomming lessons some (few... a lot?) of us is gonna get through. Early "logging out" seems the easy way, which I admit had come across my mind few times, but every time it did, also a feeling came, that there is something very important still waiting for me to complete in this life. Can't exmplain, but looks like a feeling that I'll be very needed here. Hopefully to help others to get through rough times, as it seems, psychically, I'm very resistant to suffering. And it looks like most of my life experiences were preparing me and strengthening my mental resistance through out my life. So to everyone having similiar feelings. Wish you all the good health.
Cheers 🙃

Maybe a question for the next session: if they'll be able to achieve 80%, what percentage could we say they have already achieved? That answer would give us an idea of the magnitude of change we'll see in the coming years - e.g., if it's only at 20% or something right now, or if they're already at like 60%.
It is indeed an interesting question. I f they have achieved 79.9% of their goals already, there is not much t o worry about, but if they're still at 2%, we're really in dire straits. Per a previous session, the programming in complete, and the proportion of people who can think for themselves is about 12% if I don't miss-recall. Those entranced by the totalitarian utopia and transhumanist mad-scientist experiments are having their choices fulfilled for them (not saying they deserve what they wish for but kinda...). The tragedy is the extent to which these measures will affect those who didn't have a choice, especially this 12% or so among them.

Thanks for the session. This one was a doozy. Too bad it's never at a good time for me to attend.

This part caught my attention.
If it's 80%, I would think that means that there's still a good deal of time left.
While they need some chaos to be able to implement their plans, I'd say they also need at least another 3 years, probably 7, of relative normalcy to lay down the infrastructure for their goal of tight top down control using corporate power to get anywhere near 80% success.

Covid forced their hand and they got close to losing control.

Resistance might slow them down further.

I think we might be in for a decade of grinding fascism, war and falling living standards, but nowhere close to triggering a revolution. The roaring 20s.
Once they get to 80%, maybe the people finaĺly have enough and we'll witness a real bottom up revolution. Hopefully it doesn't end like all other revolutions in history.
Q: If the Deep State is not human, is it AI?

Q: If the Deep State is not human, is it AI?

If you look into the earlier sessions using keywords like quorum, consortium, illuminati (etc.) you'll find a number of transcripts that describe the hidden powers governing this world. I haven't read any so far that claim the Deep State is AI.

November 12th, 1994

Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...

A: Meet; two halves of whole.

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

A: Close. But not that simple.

Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?

A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.

Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.

A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?

A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.

Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?

A: In order to absorb the information.

Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?

A: First, not exactly one side or another.

Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...

A: Unblock.

Q: (L) I don’t have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...

A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.

Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?

Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?

A: No.

Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?

A: Independently, not in opposition.

Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...

A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully understand answer ask another.

Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Does this mean...

A: Picture a blending colored circle image.

Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?

Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) Let’s leave it for the time being.

A: No. Now please.

Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?

A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programmed your race to self service remember.

Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?

A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?

A: All is.

Q: (L) Let’s go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.

A: You are not a bad person.

Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.

A: Lizzies induced.

Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?

A: As always.

Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.

A: Silliness; you’re in your own boat.

Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?

A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each “camp” to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.

A: Good Night.

END OF SESSION

Are we the walking dead?

(L) ... I think that, put together with the idea that the technological infrastructure will collapse, will mean that the change that will follow will be kind of like a reversion to a more primitive state of existence.
A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.

That's how things were at the Soriana Viñedos self-service store... People got out of control because of the bargains, especially in the egg wallets that cost 54 pesos (more or less 3 usd)

This primitive condition that the Cs and Laura talk about makes me think of a Walking Dead type scenario. Spanish philosopher Jorge Fernández Gonzalo, mentions: "What do we become when the rules of our civilization drastically succumb. In The Walking Dead we find enough material to reflect on our societies, on what keeps them in order and on the consequences of their collapse. The appearance of zombies makes man's life enter into an animal dynamic, a dynamic of hunting and being hunted, of stalking, body threat and survival strategies."

On one occasion Robert Kirkman, creator of the Walking Dead comic book, mentioned:

In The Walking Dead everyone is dead, there are just some who are starting to live..."

"How many hours are in a day when you don't spend half of them watching television?"
"When is the last time any of us really worked to get something that we wanted?"

"How long has it been since any of us really needed something that we wanted?"

"The world we knew is gone."
"The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by a world of survival and resposability"
An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe. In a matter of months society has crumbled. No government. No grocery stores. No mail delivery. No cable TV... in a world ruled by the dead, we are finally forced to start living."

Resposability... the ability to respond is something we must develop in a world in transit to 4D. For Jean Paul Sartre, for example, man is absolutely responsible for himself and through his conduct, his works and his acts, he defines who he is and what is the meaning of his existence. It doesn't matter where you are but who you are and what you see also said the Cs.

"You have to be who you are, not who you were." - Beth

I was commenting with a friend that The Walking Dead was in a way an educational show where the zombies were the pretext to teach people how to handle life-threatening situations; the real threat is the living. The most important lesson TWD taught was that you can only survive by working as a team and network which is the way of service to others.
"Everything we've done, we've done together. We got here together, and we're still here. Things have happened, but it's always worked out well for us, because it's always been all of us. That's how I know. Because as long as it's all of us, we can do anything." - Rick Grimes

TWD is also symbolic.
A: ...but people need to suffer enough to lose their fear of action.

Rick Grimes (STO candidate), who, upon awakening from a coma, discovers that the world he knew is now a collapsed and violent society in which men are turning into murderous, After overcoming an initial shock, (suffering) Rick manages to reunite with his family and joins a group of survivors, whom he leads to try to survive in a now savage environment. (The world in transition to 4D)

I'm reading The Life Beyond the Veil and in it, it says that some who cross over are in the darker regions because they either don't believe they are dead or they like it there in the darker regions. At some point, some of them want to escape those darker realms and ask for help and/or start moving toward the lighter regions. Those beings who are at the bridge that separates the 2 regions watch for anyone who may be trying to escape those darker realms and help them to get to the bridge and/or across the bridge.

Undoubtedly, a shock is necessary to make us act. The philosopher Dario Sztajnszrajber mentions that the zombie and the human being are extremes of the same thing, they conjugate life and death, only that the human being in today's western society is a living being potentially dead...

Yep, it is time to start living

e204ce2217d8882433d7c157affdda2d.jpg

Take care you all.

It's not a pleasant thought, losing touch like that, or losing access to all the information that we are used to having. Most of us are probably somewhat addicted to the internet, there might be a time when we have to go 'cold turkey', and we might have to change our focus and adjust to our immediate environment. It might be really beneficial for us. If we can't prevent it from happening, then what choice would we have but to accept it and trust that we have been provided with what we need already?

Maybe we will have other ways to keep in contact. I'm keeping an open mind about that.

I don't know exactly what that means but first thought was something like telepathy between members of a network. Wishful thinking? Maybe. But as I said, I'm keeping an open mind and trusting that we will continue to have the tools we need to deal with the situation, if we apply what we have learned.
Ryu and Ben, thank you putting into words what I have been feeling and processing since the session.

This time reminds me of the anxiety, uncertainty, and even fear I used to feel the week before semester final testing began in college. The text books would soon be "cut off" as testing time began and all I had to rely on was the knowledge and skills that I had absorbed for the class throughout the semester hoping it would be enough. Some of my math and physics instructors allowed us to use "tools" such as a small note card with standard equations and constants, and a calculator, but in other courses nothing else was allowed.

We here signed up for these courses of lessons in the 3D STS world with all that implies. Our being here in this group is evidence of our desire to really learn and grow by experiencing what we can individually and collectively for the great tests that have begun using the knowledge and tools graciously provided to us from the Cs, Laura, Ark, and many others. I am so eternally thankful for what I have so far and will continue to learn and experience by being connected with all of you as we face what is ahead of us with courage, Faith, Hope, and Love, plus some humor along the way.

Another intense session so early out on this rocky journey. Much to ponder and still more question to follow up on in next session. What duration of time can 3Dsto acess 4D reality. Apart from the loud Boom some experience....what other ecperience.... more question than answer.
Wow! No short cut to spiritual progress. Much contemplation and meditation required for increase self control to calm the mind.

Bonjour les C'. Merci Laura for you kind dedication.
Many thanks all for this very dense, and heavy session. Is it me or does it gradually get heavier these days ?

I would like to suggest as question for the next session : if a real pandemic is on its way and might affect the world population, can we get some insight here, such as what would protect us against it, what kind of food, vitamines and medication would help to pass through such a devastating turmoil ?

Merci d'avance and take care all of you.

This was a wonderful session with so much interesting information. As others have said, it will take some time to completely digest but it will be a very enjoyable process.

I'm usually a pessimist but this session has made me (just a smidgen) more optimistic about the world to come. We all know it's on the way and there's no shutting it out, meet it all head on! This was a great session, subtly encouraging, thanks a lot for sharing!
I agree with you SlipNet: not about being a pessimist :lol: but defintely that this session has a tingling of optimism about the future and what is coming to us. It seems to me that the C's give us a lot of scary information but never seem to leave us entirely without hope. I like to cling on to that hope in order to maintain my - on the whole - well balanced state of mind.

Here in the UK we're just hearing about certain foods been short in supply I'm convinced they'll be adding more foods to this list as the year goes on.
I am also in the UK and work for a huge supermarket network (you can guess which one) as a shopper for online orders. This past week I have noticed a huge number of items which are in short supply. We are only hearing of the eggs and fruit and veg but there are many other things which seem to have disappeared from the shelves. Because this supermarket network carries lots of varieties of the same products sometimes it is not so noticeable to the customer as they can substitute it for the same or similar item from a different manufacturer, but I wonder how long it will be before the increasing absence of items bites and the customers start to get very worried. On the world stage of course this is no big thing as we have plentiful supplies of food in the developed world which are not and never have been available to poorer countries.

A huge thank you to Laura and all the team for their stellar efforts in bringing us this valuable information in conjunction with the C's of course.

Thank you for the amazing session !
Plenty of all sorts of suffering are ahead and Of course we all worry about what is to come and how we are going to deal with it ...but as it’s known, The darkest time is before dawn, the most disturbing... The Watchman is waiting for the Dawn, holds until the main forces approach... We acquire meanings and arrange them...Even if it seems that everything that happens is terrible and unbearable, the main thing is not to give up, not to let fear in.
The strongest are coming in the end. Those who are able to endure everything that is planned. We’ve chosen it...Wait and be ready🙏

Back
Top Bottom